Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Love Struggles ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello guys. Welcome to yet another one of my stories. I have officially given up on Miharu's story as the fact I am giving and not getting anything in return. I give chapters and I want reviews. Tell me what you think. All though your flames will be completely ignored and I mean completely. Anyway, right now I am back into Sonic. Apologizing now to anyone who doesn't like my idea of a female Tails but I think it's cute. Anyway this story is about girl Tails please do not flame me for this. Some of the story is Tails POV. But it will not be POV all the way. Read & Review & Rest & Relax.

Tails opened one eye, slowly sitting up from her chair. She had fell asleep, remembering that Sonic spent the night and how the got completely wasted. Tails had a massive headache from the drinking and was feeling sick to go on top. She had a feeling that today was going to be one heck of a day. Tails got up and walked into the kitchen rubbing her head and groaning. She opened the freezer and pulled out a bag of peas. She then walked over to the cupboard on the wall next to the window opposite the door, throwing the peas on the kitchen table as she walked past. She pulled out a glass and filled it with cold water. She took the glass and walked towards the door picking up the bag of pea's on her way. She went back over to the couch and laid down again placing the water on the nearby table and bag of pea's on her head. She gradually fell to sleep.

~~~2 hours later~~~

Tails woke up again feeling fresh and ready to go. She removed the bag on her head and sat up. She drank the glass of water, which refreshed her more. She put the pea's back in the fridge and the glass next to the sink. She quickly went over to her desk and picked up her keys and phone. She walked out of her house and closed the door. She had been practising flying and could now fly three times longer than ever before. She flew from her workshop to the station and boarded the train. She sat in a seat next to an elderly lady and young dark man with headphones on listening to load rap music. Tails listened to the music for a little while whilst waiting for the train to reach its destination. She was also thinking about Sonic and how she couldn't wait to see him today. The moment the share last night made Tails madly in love with him and made her believe he loved her too. The train eventually stopped and Tails got off followed by the elderly lady struggling with her back. Tails walked over to her.

"Excuse me ma'am, but do you need some help with that?" Tails asked.

"Pardon dear, oh no thank you. I'll be fine." The lady replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes dear, you continue with your day."

"Okay, nice to met you miss…" Tails ran off. "Wait a minute? Since when did old ladies have moustaches? Maybe I am seeing things." Tails walked out of the station and wondered. "Hmmm… now where would Sonic be? I have to thank him for such a fun night and maybe go to dinner with him late… Huh?" Tails looked over across the rode to see Sonic making out with Amy up against a wall. Tails couldn't believe what her eyes were showing her. She became angry and confused. She stomped over to Sonic and Amy, arriving just as they finished their make out session. Sonic looked at Tails and jumped in fear.

"Uh… hey, Tai…" Smack. Tails slapped Sonic across his right check then knead him in the balls, and then ran off crying. Sonic fell to the ground holding his crotch. Amy watched as Tails ran away.

Short? Yes I know. But the next one will be longer. Please tell me if Sonic truly deserved that. If not well… to bad. Hopefully Kattx will like this one. Anyway tell me what you think then read on.