Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Love Struggles ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lets just get this over with…

Tails was sat on a bench crying. Rubbing her eyes and facing the ground, arms on knees. She couldn't help but cry, she was trying to stop but couldn't. It was like a piece of her was just dropped and smashed, then stomped on. Why would Sonic do this to her. She was always his friend. Always there when he got lonely. And never, ever flirted with him like Amy does. Yet he prefers a slutty, stalking, overactive hedgehog over her, a shy, lonely and friendly fox. Well, it does make sense. She is a fox and he is a hedgehog. Amy is also a hedgehog, so it made sense that they should be together. But then, why did Sonic do Tails last night. It made no sense now. Tails continued to cry over her broken heart. Cream was across the road. Tails saw her, the last thing she wanted to do was tell Cream about how she and Sonic did the bad thing last night so she quickly got up and began walking away. But she wasn't quick enough. Cream was running up to her.

"Tails, Tails. How are you today? Is there something wrong?" Cream asked as she got to Tails. Tails turned around and put on her best smile she could.

"Yeah, Cream. I am fine." Tails replied. Cream smiled.

"No you're not. You've been crying. Want to tell me what's wrong?" Cream said sweetly.

"Yeah, and while you at it tell me too, Tails. We girls got to stick together." Rouge said hanging from a tree. Tails and Cream jumped in fright.

"…Okay, I guess I can tell you…" Tails told Rouge and Cream with little detail what's troubling her. Their smiles turn to shocked faces as Tails told them. Tails was crying mostly all the way through her little story. Rouge jumped down from the tree. Cream was almost crying with Tails.

"Why that no good, son of a bitch. I'm going to kick his ass the next time I see him." Rouge said angrily.

"I can't believe Sonic would do this." She said. Tails walked off. Rouge and Cream watched.

"Come on, Cream." Rouge started. "Let's go teach Sonic a lesson."

"Okay." Cream and Rouge walked in the direction of Sonic and Amy.

Upon arrival they saw Amy holding Sonic by his shoulder while he was struggling to get up from his pain in his crotch. Rouge walked over to him.

"Hey Rouge, Cream." Said Amy. "Did you see what Tails did? She walked over here and slap my Sonic and kneed him in the no no's for no reason." Amy said angrily.

"Oh, she had a reason, Amy." Rouge replied. "This two-timing moron shag her the other night and then started snogging you."

"WHAT!!!" Amy said very angrily. "My Sonic would never do that."

"Then why else would Tails slap him one, Amy?" Cream asked.

"She… Uh… um… aha, she is jealous that I have such a great guy and she doesn't." Amy said proudly.

"Oh, stop defending him Amy. He did in Tails last night and threw her in the gutter. Not literally of cause." Rouge said.

"Sonic, is what they're saying true?" Amy asked.

"Nope, they are lying." Sonic lied.

"Okay then." Amy said. "Case closed. Tails is jealous."

"Amy, I don't believe you. Sonic, if Tails get pregnant, I'm going to rip of your balls, grill them and feed them to my dogs on a plate, you hear." Rouge threatened. She and Cream walked away from them, Cream turning around and sticking her tongue out at them.

~~~One week later~~~

Tails, Rouge and Cream were all sitting around a large table in Tails dinning room.

"So, Tails. Are you pregnant?" Cream asked sweetly.

"No, I'm fine." Tails replied.

"No morning sickness?" Rouge added.

"A little, but I think it's cause of the bad chilli I ate the other day." Tails said.

"A little? Tails, that little bit could still well be you may be pregnant." Cream explained.

"Did you get yourself checked out?" Rouge asked.

"No, not yet." Tails replied.

"What about pregnancy testing?"

"Guy, will you stop worrying. I'm not pregna…" Tails stopped and quickly rushed to the toilet and threw up.

"She's pregnant…" Said Rouge and Cream together.

~~~Sonic~~~

"I can't believe it Sonic. We're going to have a baby, this is fantastic." Amy yelled in joy.

"Yeah, that's great Amy." Sonic replied after having Amy jump on him with the pregnancy tester in hand. `Must say though, Tails was a better shag.' Sonic thought. "Amy, I want to go for a run. Why don't you celebrate with you're friends."

"What friends? They all left me for that bitch Tails. Remember what I told you on Thursday?"

~~~Flashback~~~

Amy was searching for Tails. After hearing about how jealous she was and that she kneed Sonic in the balls mad her mad. Amy searched over town until she found Tails with Rouge and Cream. She ran up to Tails and yelled at her.

"Tails, you jealous bitch. You never had a shag with Sonic. Just because you won't be having his kids doesn't mean you have to ruin it for me. Why did you hit him in the balls anyway? You aught to watch what…" Amy stopped as the back of Tails hand slapped her across the face.

"Amy, if you had half a brain you'd be deadly. Only someone as stupid as you would still want to have sex with someone who probably only use's you like he did me." Tails walked past Amy Pushing her in a puddle. Rouge walked up to Amy and Amy stuck her hand out thinking rouge would help her up. Instead, rouge bent of so her face was very close to Amy's.

"You aught to leave Tails alone before you get hurt." Rouge followed Tails and Cream looked at Amy.

"You're not going to leave me too, are you Cream?" Amy asked.

"Um… uh…" Cream walked away from Amy and ran after Rouge and Tails.

~~~End Flashback~~~

"I don't believe Cream would leave me, her best friend for that ugly, poor excuse of a girl Tails. Rouge is understandable and… Sonic? Sonic? Where'd you go?"

~~~Knuckles~~~

"…I'm so bored…"

~~~Tails~~~

Tails just finished up in the toilet and Rouge and Cream looked at her.

"What?" Tails asked.

"Let's go." Rouge said.

"What? Where?" Tails wondered.

"To get you checked up, silly." Cream said giggling. Tails was grabbed by her arms and was pulled out her door to Station Square. Tails was released on the train. She sat down in the three-seated chair. Cream and rouge sat either side of her.

"Now, if the results come out positive then Sonic loses his balls." Rouge said.

"You wouldn't?" Tails protested.

"Try me." Rouge replied.

"Why do you care about him Tails? He screwed you and ditched you for Amy." Cream asked.

"But he is still Sonic." Tails added.

"Yeah, but now he is a liar and a cheat." Rouge said

"Cheat, yes. Liar, no." Tails corrected.

"He said he never slept with you. Now, one of you has to be lying." Rouge said.

"We'll I haven't ever lied before so I don't think I'd start now." Tails said.

"Then Sonic is lying." Cream said. The train had arrived at the girls stop. Again Tails was grabbed by her arms and pulled to the clinic. Where she was forced to have a check-up. Cream and Rouge waited for fifteen minutes. Eventually Tails came out with a sheet of paper with her results.

"Thank you, doctor." Tails thanked.

"Quite alright Tails. Take care now. Good bye." The doctor replied.

"Bye." Tails looked at her friends with an undecided face on. She walked over to rouge and pushed her into a chair.

"You won't touch Sonic, okay." She then gave Rouge the results. Tails was pregnant.

How was this? Please review, no flames.