Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Love Struggles ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tails, Rouge and Cream were walking down the street till they heard a familiar sound. Speeding sneakers, Sonic. Rouge got in the way and put her hand out. Sonic stopped dead on at her hand.

"Sonic, I would rip you balls off but I promised Tails I wouldn't…" Rouge started.

"Rouge, he isn't worth it." Tails called.

"Wait. Is Tails pregnant?" Sonic asked.

"Figure it out hedgehog." Rouge insulted.

"Oh dear." Sonic said.

"What?" Rouge looked at him suspiciously.

"Uh… Tails's baby is going to have a half brother or sister." Sonic said nervously.

"WHAT!!! Amy is pregnant too?" Cream yelled. "Sonic you are really sick minded, you know that." Sonic was hurt. Cream loved him like an older brother. Now she thinks he is a sick-minded hedgehog. But, is he not?

"I've really screwed things up haven't I?" Sonic said.

"Other than Tails and Amy. Yes. Who's next huh hedgehog?" Rouge said cruelly.

"…No one. I was going to spend the rest of my days with… Amy." Sonic said. Tails ran off crying again. Cream chased after her again.

"Oh yeah great one, moron. Get a hammer and smash it at Tails why don't you, dickhead." Rouge said before kicking him dead in the nuts. Sonic rolled around on the floor feeling the pain. Rouge stood on his balls, lifted her other foot putting her full force of her weight on his nuts and stayed there for a moment listening to him scream. She then ran in the direction of Tails and Cream. Sonic laid they in the street as if he was a statue. The pain was so great he couldn't move for a while.

Tails was on a bench crying like never before. She had lost Rouge and Cream in a crowd leaving them to search for her.

"Are you alright?" Said a deep like voice. Tails looked up to the black figure looking down on her. He had shoes similar to Sonic yet they had a weird shape to them. He had white fur on his black fur across his front around about where sonic has the pitch colour. He had spikes like Sonics although four of them were facing up instead of down. He had red lines on the tip of each of the spikes and on line went down to his forehead. He had red eyes, dreamy eyes that Tails fell into. He had gloves similar to hers but with golden rings on them. Tails stared at this person for a while.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said putting on a fake smile.

"May I sit down?" The stranger asked.

(Author Notes: if you don't know who this is you're dense. Especially if you are a sonic fan. It's Shadow. The story has nothing to do with any Sonic series. So no one has met Shadow yet. Except Tails who just met him.)

"Yes, you may." Tails replied. The stranger sat down.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Millis Prower, but my friends call me Tails." Tails said. "How about you?"

"Shadow." He replied. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing really. I was only used for sex." Tails replied with coldness in her tone mentally directed at Sonic.

"Ouch, that's harsh. Who did it; I'll go and teach him a lesson. That is, if you want me too." Shadow offered.

"Nah, he already received his time of punishment." Tails replied smiling.

"What'd you do?" Shadow asked curiously.

"I kneed him in the nuts." Tails answered.

"Not bad."

"Tell me about it. But that isn't what burns me up. I am pregnant with his baby and he made my best friend, well old best friend pregnant too."

"That sick, twisted, son-of-a-bitch." Shadow hissed.

"I'm alright though."

"With the way you were crying I don't see how you could be. Unless you cry for gigs." Tails giggled at Shadows comment. "Well, he must be a complete idiot to use someone as cute as you for sex and then ditch you for someone who is probably not half as beautiful." Tails looked at Shadow. He looked as if her didn't mean to say that, as if he was thinking aloud.

"Are you hitting on me?" Tails asked smirking.

"N.n.n.no…" Shadow stuttered.

"I think you are." Someone said from behind them. They both looked. It was Tikal and Knuckles. Tikal was the one who said Shadow was hitting on Tails.

"I was not." Shadow said.

"Pity, I might have wanted you to." Tails teased.

"What? We only just met."

"And you already like me."

"…But…"

"Are you doing anything later, Shadow?"

"Oh, I think she asking you on a date, Shadow. Hint, Hint." Tikal teased.

"No, I'm not doing anything important later." Shadow was getting a little nervous.

"Then do you want to meet up with me to have a… better conversation?" Tails got up and dusted herself off. She wiped her face so she didn't show she was crying. It didn't work very successfully as it was still clear that she cried.

"Okay, what time and where?" Shadow asked.

"…How about rouges club at eight?" Tails suggested.

"Alright. See you there." Shadow said leaving. Tails was happier than before now. Tikal looked at her.

"Tails, how do you know you can trust him?" She asked.

"I don't know. But this feeling I've got is saying I can trust him." Tails said.

"You don't love him do you?" Knuckles said.

"Uh, no I don't think so… yet." Tails smiled and closed her eyes facing her friends. "Well, I've got to go and prepare for my date. Bye, guys." Tails said running off.

"Bye." Knuckles and Tikal said.

~~Sonic's POV~~

I don't believe it. Tails is pregnant too. I can't tell this to Amy. She'll almost kill me, also probably get an abortion. Why, oh why did I do Tails? She is, well was my best friend, and no more than that. Damn, if only I didn't get pissed. Amy came in through the door with a big bag. Clothes, obviously because of the logo on the bag. She showed me all sort of baby clothes and some other clothes.

"Amy, don't you think that you doing all this too early?" I asked.

"No, I give have my baby in four months." She replied. If you didn't know, we aren't exactly human. So females from our planet get pregnant for four months not nine. So in four months I am going to have the biggest nightmare of my life.

"Sonic, are you listening?" Amy asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Is something troubling you?"

"No, no. I'm fine, just uh… thinking about the baby." Both of them. Tails's and Amy's

"That's good then." Amy said getting more clothes out. "I want to go for a run. I'll talk to you later Amy." I said going for the door.

"Well okay but be back soon." She ordered.

"I will." I left and headed for the train. I didn't know it then but after my moment with Tails I was attracted to her. I just got to apologize to her. Knowing Tails she'll probably forgive me and jump into my arms and we will have a chat or something.

"Get out of my house, Sonic. I told you three times I don't want to see you let alone talk." Tails was being harsh but I avoided it. She didn't mean it.

"Tails, I'm sorry. How many times do I have to say it?" I apologized again.

"Get out. I have much planning to do for your baby." My baby? What about her?

"My baby? It's yours too."

"Don't remind me."

"You can't deny the fact that you have a child."

"No, but I can put it up for adoption."

"Adoption? You wouldn't."

"Wanna bet." Tails went to grab the phone. She started dialling a number I rushed over and grabbed her hand and fought for the phone. She was struggling to get away when her foot slipped on the rug and out of my grip. She fell and banged her head on the desk. She was out cold.

"What have I done?" I asked aloud. I picked her up and placed her on the couch. I waited a few hours for her to wake up and I tried all possible ways. Water, holding her nose and every popping a bag right dead on her ear. She still didn't wake up. Soon the phone rang. I stupidly answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi, is Tails in?"

"Uh yeah."

"May I speak with her?"

"Uh, no she is, uh… in the shower."

"Who is this?"

"This is Sonic. Who are you?"

"Shadow. Can you ask Tails why she hasn't come to our date, please?"

"Date? Tails had a date?"

"Yes. She didn't tell you?"

"Why would she tell me?"

"Why did you have a fight or something?"

"Kind of."

"Well I'm coming over. Tell Tails, will ya?" At that Shadow hung up. Now what should I do. About five minutes past and Tails were still out cold. A knock was at the door. I again stupidly answered it.

"Hi, is Tails ready yet or…" he looked in and saw Tails on the sofa. "What the!!! What did you do to her?" He yelled pushing past me out of the way.

"She slipped on the rug and…"

"Then why'd you say she was in the shower? She doesn't look like she was in the shower at all. Wait. Are you the guy who knocked her up and left her?" Shadow said.

"Uh… yeah, I did." Shadow thumped me. I quickly reacted by punching him back. The front door was still open. Shadow knocked me out of it. He ran out and jumped onto me and began rapidly punching me in the face. I soon reacted by blocking with my hands. Shadow lifted me up and pushed me down the stairs of Tails house. I fell on the hard concrete banging my head and cutting parts of my body open. As soon as I landed at the bottom of the stairs I saw Shadow walking up to me.

"You leave Tails alone from now on, you hear me you prick. If I see you within ten feet of Tails, I'll kill you." He said to me. He sound like he was serious but I know he wasn't. Even he, as stupid as he is wouldn't kill. I got up and left feeling depressed.

~~~Tails~~~

Tails woke up. Her vision was still blurry. When she looked at Shadow she struggled to get up thinking it was Sonic.

"Tails, Tails, it's me. Shadow." Shadow said.

"Shadow?" Tails asked confused.

"You missed our date, so I phoned and Sonic answered. I figured out he was the one who did what he did to you." Shadow explained.

"What did you do?" Tails asked rubbing the focus back into her eyes and sitting up. Her head still ached and she was rubbing that too. Shadow got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"I beat him up. Where's the freezer?" Shadow asked.

"White box on top of the bigger white box. Why did you beat him up?" Tails asked still getting her focus back.

"I couldn't help it. Just thinking about what he did made me go insane. Uh… where are you cups?" Shadow asked.

"Cupboard closest to the window." Tails got her focus back but was still woozy. Shadow came back in with a bag of frozen carrots and a glass of water. He put the glass on the table and gave Tails the bag. She placed the bag on the back of her head. The pain was annoying but she had to do it. Tails looked at Shadow who looked at her. They smiled, then started laughing. Tails was happy again.