Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Love Struggles ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alexia

Everyone looked to see Sonic at the door. Rouge and Shadow looked back at Tails and Nikita.

"…Ah, do what you want. What do I care?" Tails said. Shadow walked over to Sonic and pushed him out. Rouge followed. The three went down to the open area on Tails cliff. They all stood in three different places.

"Now, Sonic. I am going to beat you up again. But this will be the last time." Shadow threatened.

"Silly threats won't faze me, Shadow. No matter how many times you kick me in, no matter how much you try to keep me away. I will never give up." Sonic replied.

"He always did have that sappy confidence." Tails called down to them.

"Tails, why won't you forgive me?" Sonic called to her.

"You never apologized."

"You never gave me a chance."

"Why should I? Sonic? Why should I?"

"………"

"After what you did to me. I see no reason to give you a chance let alone forgive you. These two are going to rough you up. I am going inside with my baby. And you are going to feel a pain from me much worse than these two could ever do to you. And it was you eagerness for sex that caused it."

"Oh, so its your baby now? Huh? When four months ago it was just my baby."

"Shut up, Sonic. There is nothing you can do or say the will hurt me or make me change my mind. You have one minute to decide whether you are going to leave or get thrashed. One minute." Tails returned inside. Shadow and rouge simultaneously counted aloud up to sixty seconds. Sonic was struggling to make a decision. Eventually he decided… he decided to leave. Sonic left for the train and looked back once before getting on it. He wasn't going to give up though.

~~~13 years later~~~

Nikita was running through Speed Highway. Speeding past cars and racing towards a building. She came up to the building and began running up the side with tremendous speed. She was fast enough to get to the top, and if she wasn't she'd have used her two tails to fly her back down to safety. Nikita took attributes from both her parents.

From Sonic, she took his speed and a bit of blue at the top of each hair on her fringe. She also took his over-confidence and `need' for adventure.

From Tails, she took her colour, her tails, her brains, he kindness and her will to build and fix things.

Nikita arrived at the top of the building and sat down for a rest. She took her bag off and searched it for food and a drink. She found them and ate a sandwich, a banana and a packet of crisps. She drank a quarter of the bottle of banana milkshake she had. Nikita was born with a taste for banana's, almost like a craving. After finishing off her little meal she walked over to the side of the building and jumped off the side. She ran down the side of the building till she came to the bottom where she landed safely. She rubbed the sweat from her head and began to walk home. She was thinking about a boy she met. This boy was hanging around another boy who looked a lot like Sonic. His name was Jocx; the other boy was called Maxi. Nikita thought Maxi was a prince really. She didn't like Jocx that much, hanging with him made her think like he was an older brother or something. Although out of her knowledge he actually was, half big brother, but still. The other boy, Maxi was Jocx's brother. Nikita could go out with him for two reasons. One, she doesn't know about her fathers affair and that Jocx is her brother and so she doesn't know about Maxi either, and two, she isn't related to Maxi in the least anyway. Right now, Nikita and Maxi are not going out. Nikita is trying so hard though. Not like Amy on Sonic but something similar. Nikita also doesn't know that if Amy was to find out about her and that she is daughter of Tails, she would reject her like a bad disease. Also Tails wouldn't agree either, she would probably say to find someone `better' and `more deserving' of her. Tails is still going out with Shadow and is expecting another baby. She is about two months now, which is half way of her pregnancy. Sonic tried forty seven hundred times to see his daughter through the thirteen years. Soon he gave up and went into depression. He had two children and couldn't see any of them. He was going insane. He couldn't find someone new either because Rouge warned practically the world about him. He usually stayed in his apartment in the dark drinking beer upon beer and listening to sad music.

Nikita made a best friend. Her name was Knykal.

(A/Ns: For you who don't know, Knykal is in another of my stories. Although this one has nothing to do with that one, Knykal is daughter of Knuckles and Tikal. Like I said this story has nothing to do with Light Lovin or Kynika Knykal, so do not be confused about how Nikita could meet her when she was living in a camp with Rocky. Thanks.)

Knykal was all right. She was a Pink Echidna; she had her fathers crest on her chest although another crest covered over the middle of the original facing her right. She had the same symbol on her forehead. She also had black crest spread around he quills and legs.

Nikita arrived home.

"Home, Mother." She called.

"Good, just in time." Tails said with tone in her voice.

"What's with the tone? Did I do something wrong?"

"I got a phone call from the principle." Tails walked in and sat on the dinning room chair. "Sit." She instructed. Nikita shakily sat down. She was panicking, ready to get into trouble. Only thing was, she didn't know what about.

"Apparently on you're school trip…" Tails delayed a bit, enjoying the panick of her young daughter. Nikita gulped.

"…You saved a student from getting hit by a car." Nikita was taken back and relaxed. "So… Shadow and I talked and I made you these and Shadow bought you this." Tails said passing a large box and bag over. Tails said, in the bag is what Shadow bought for her and in the box is what Tails made. Nikita was getting excited. She opened the bag first. Inside was a large box. Nikita pulled out the large box. On the box had a title, `Revolution! Game Console'. Nikita had been saving up for one of these since she was eight years old. They were dead expensive but worth the cost. It cost at least one thousand quid. Nikita jumped up and down in joy.

"Oh god, I can't believe this. This is so cool." She looked at the box again.

(Suddenly she woke up. Nah not really I just had to do this. ^_^)

Tails whistled a quick sound to get Nikita's attention. Nikita looked and saw Tails pointing at the other present. Nikita placed the Revolution down and opened the other box to find some sneakers that matched Shadows. She picked them up and looked at them. She analysed them and soon began jumping in excitement again.

"This is the best day of my entire life." She said. She put the sneakers down and slipped off her and pushed them aside. She then put her new ones on and checked herself out. Tails got up, holding her swollen belly and walked over to Nikita. Nikita hugged Tails lightly, so not to hurt her. Tails hugged her back. During their hug, Tails baby kicked for the first time. It was weak, but both girls felt it. Both of them reacted by looking at the spot where it kicked. Tails let go of Nikita and looked at her.

"Why not go and show your friends your new shoes?" She suggested.

"Okay." Nikita walked outside and bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry Mr Shadow." She apologized.

"Okay, now did you steal my old shoes or am I seeing things?" Shadow teased about Nikita's shoes. He was obviously teasing.

"I stole them." Nikita teased back before running away.

Everyone has a greatest fear and greatest want. Nikita has both. She wants more than anything to beat Jocx in a race. Her greatest fear was losing all of Tails love for her to the new baby. Was that wrong? Is that so wrong? Can love be shared? No! Nikita didn't want to share Tails caring with a new baby. The new baby can have its fathers love. Not her mother. But, no matter how much Nikita wished Tails wouldn't change after the new baby is born, Tails will change none the less. Although Nikita has to share Tails love, She doesn't want to lose all that love to the baby. Physically, it is impossible to give one child all the love and none for the other. But you can still make the other feel as if you don't love them. Nikita didn't want to feel like that. Usually Nikita would have nightmare about it and wake up crying. Tails of course would here her and come into her room and comfort her. If not, Nikita would go to her. Although she felt like love was draining she never really told her mother what was wrong. She would either cry herself to sleep or make up another reason, but then after that she sometimes did dream what she lied about. Nikita feared the love for her would leave Tails for good. Is that wrong?