Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Happy Ending ❯ the New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya, peoples, craZ4knux is back with another story. And I promise this story will be a whole lot better than my previous one, at least I say it is. All right Knux do the disclaimer.
Knux: She does not own anything except for Tani. We are owned by Sonic Team and Sega.
Me: Thank You! (Kisses him)
Enjoy!
My Happy Ending
Chapter 1-The New Student
One October morning at Floating Island High School, the teacher was just introducing a new student. "Class, I would like you to meet, Tani. (A/N: Tani is pronounced like Tawny only i speeled it differently.) She will be joining our first period class."
Tani was a pink echidna with dark blue eyes. Her hair went down about three inches past her shoulders. And she is sixteen.
The teacher turned to Tani, "Why don't you have a seat over there by the window?"
"Thank you," she went and sat down at the seat that the teacher pointed out. She looked around the room at all the other kids. Her eyes locked on a red echidna, about three foot seven inches. He had violet eyes. A white, cresent-shaped mark on his chest. And he wore white gloves over his big fists, which had two sharp spurs on each one.
He looked towards her and smiled. She quickly turned away, looking a little pink in the cheeks.
A purple echidna, Rainy was her name, was sitting in the back corner with her posse. She noticed Tani staring at Knuckles. She got a little jealous.
About an hour later, the bell rang and everyone left teh classroom. Tani went to her locker to get the things she needed for second period. After she grabbed her stuff, Rainy came up and slammed Tani's locker closed.
"Excuse me, you nearly got my hand!" said Tani.
"Look, I saw you staring at my 'future boyfrined'!"
"Huh? You mean that red echidna?"
Yeah, and I'm gonna be his date to the fall dance, and you better not even think about making any moves on him! Got it!"
"And what if he decides not to be your date?"
"Why wouldn't he wanna be my date? I mean, i am the most popular girl in school!"
"So, that doesn't mean anything! He was smiling at me earlier. Who knows, he just might ask me to the dance."
"Ugh, whatever loser! Just so you know, I got my eye on you. Oh, and the name's Rainy. And DON'T forget what I said!" Rainy walked off. Tani went the other direction to get her second period class.
End of Chapter 1