Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Happy Ending ❯ Lunch Period ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
craZ4knux: Hey peoples! I finished the first chapter, now here's the second chapter. Okay Knux, you know what to do.
Knux: ...
craZ4knux: Knux? (Sonic comes in) Sonic where's Knuckles?
Sonic: Uhh...he's kinda "tied up" right now.
craZ4knux: (sighs) Sonic, when will you give up?
Sonic: She owns Tani, and she forgot to mention she owns Rainy,too. She doesn't own us. Sonic Team and Sega does. Enjoy!
craZ4knux goes to untie Knux. Knux beats the snot out of Sonic. "Enjoy the story" Eats a handful of popcorn while watching Knux beat up Sonic.
Chapter 2-Lunch Period
Tani had just left third period and was on her way to lunch. Then went to find a table. All the tables were taken inside, so she went out to the courtyard, hoping for better luck.
Apparently, all the tables were taken outside, as well. Except for one, which was a little rusty. She had no choice but to sit there. So she sat doen and ate her lunch.
Everybody's favorite red echidna was sitting at a table with the rest of the Chaotix. He looked over and noticed the new girl sitting by herself. "I'll be right back, guys." he told his friends.
"Okay," said Vector.
Knux got up and walked toward the table where Tani was sitting. "Hi."
She looked up, "Hey."
"Why are you sitting by yourself?"
"I don't really have any friends, yet."
"Really? I figured you'd have a few friends by now. Mind if I be your first?"
She blushed a little and smiled. "Sure."
She didn't care what Rainy said. She got up and followed Knuckles to his table.
"Oh, the name's Knuckles, by the way. You can call me Knux if you want. And you're Tani, right?"
"Uh, huh."
They sat down at the table. "Guys, I'd like you to meet our new friend, Tani."
"Hi, Tani!" They all said.
"Tani, this is Vector the Crocodile, Charmy Bee, Espio the Chameleon, and Mighy the Armadillo."
"Hi, nice to meet you!" said Tani.
And again a jealous purple echidna stares from across the yard at Tani and Knux, finding a way to get her away from him. "Looks like somebody needs to be taught a lesson!"
End Chapter 2