Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Happy Ending ❯ The Prank ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer-hi craZ4knux here! Knux do the disclaimer.
Knux: she doesn't own anybody except for Tani and Rainy. Knux and Chaotix are (c) of Sega or Archie. Thank you!
enjoy!
Chapter 3-The Prank
The bell rang to go to 4th period. "Hey what do you have fourth period?" Knux asked Tani.
Tani pulled out her schedule."Uh...I have Geometry."
"Me, too. So I guess I'll meet you in class."
"See ya," they went to their lockers, which were in diffeent hallways, to get their things for Geometry. Since hers was closer, she got to class before he did. She picked an empty seat and sat down. The teacherwas still in the hallway. So she sat there and waited for class to start. During her wait, Rainy was planning something. She picked up a gallon bucket of chili from the school kitchen, she tricked the lunch ladies saying that it was for a school experiment. She walked slowly up behind Tani and poured it all over her. "Now will you listen!" Rainy said. The whole class laughed.
Knux, who had just walked in, saw it. Tani got her stuffand left. Knux walked up to Rainy."Why the hell did you do that? She was already feeling unwelcome and you had to go and make it worse?"
"She was interfering with our relationship!"
"What relationship! We never had one!" he yelled. "From now on, I want you to stay away from us!"
"Whatever!"she sat down in her seat. Knux went to his seat.
Tani had gone home early to get cleaned up. "Is this what i get for making friends!" she said as she cried.