Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Happy Ending ❯ The Dance ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer-hiya! I finally got the 5th chapter up! Okay Knux do the disclaimer!
Knux: the disclaimer is the same as always. She does not own Knux and co. Only Tani
Enjoy!
Chapter 4-The Dance
The next morning Tani was walking through the halls, when Knuckles saw her he came up to her. "Hey, sorry about what happened yesterday. If I had gotten there sooner I would have done something about it."
That's okay, I'm over it."
They walked around a while until first period started.
"So, uh, have you thought about going to the school dance this Saturday night?" Knux asked.
"It depends on if I have a date by then."
"No one's asked you yet? Man, I figured someone as cute as you would have a date by now."
"Nope,"
Should I ask her? he thought. I mean, we've only known each other for 2 days. He made his decision. "Tani, I've been meaning to ask you something?"
"Ask away!"
"Do you wanna go to the dance with me?" he asked.
She couldn't beleve it. She's only been here for 2 days and she's already been asked out. But then she thought about Rainy. "What about Rainy?"
"Why would I wanna go out with a ditzy byotch like her? I wnat nothing to do with that snob!"
"But way are you asking me out, out of all these other girls?"
"Because you are the realest, nicest, and sweetest girl I've ever met."
She blushed. "And you're the realest, nicest, and sweetest guy I've ever met. Sure I'll go with you!"
"Yes. Oh and don't worry I'll try and make sure Rainy doesn't mess with you anymore!" The bell rang and they went to first period together.
Rainy overheard the conversation. I will get you, new girl. And I know just what to do! she thought to herself.
Saturday night had finally come and people were getting ready for the dance. Tani got so excited after Knux had asked her to the dance, she even bought a brand new dress. The dress was a silky black halter that tied around her neck and the bottom came down to her shins. After she finished getting ready she headed for the dance, which was at a hotel not to far from the school. When she arrived she saw Knux standing near the entrance waiting for her. He was waering a black tux, of course. She walked up to him.
"Hey, looking good."
He turned around at the sound of her voice. "Hey, you don't look too bad yourself."
"Wanna dance?"
"Sure do." Knux took her hand, led her out to the middle of the dance floor and started slow dancing. They danced for a while until a teacher got up on stage to announce the winners for the contests they were holding. Some kids went up on stage to accept their award for best dressed girl, best dressed boy, etc.
"Now to announce 'Best Couple'." se pulled a card out of an envelope. "And the best couple is...Knuckles and Tani!"
"We won!" Tani said in surprise.
"Come on!" Knux said as they went up on stage to accept their award. The crowd cheered.
Suddenly, rainy was backstage abotu to pull her trick. She saw Tani standing near the curtain. "Cheer for this." she whispered. Luckily, she was behind the curtain so no one will catch her. She walked quietly behind Tani and untied the silk straps that tied around her neck, which caused the dress to fall to the floor. Showing her body. When Tani noticed this she screamed adn covered as much as she could with her arms.
A few perverted boys took pictures, one of the boys happened to be the photographer of the school paper.
Knux got her out of there, with her dress, as quick as possible. She went into the bathroom to put the dress back on. After that Knuckles drove her home. He stopped in front of her driveway. "Are you gonna be okay?"
"I've never been so embarrassed in my life."
"Maybe going to the dance was a bad idea"
"No I had fun, until...what happened on stage."
"Want me to walk you to the door?"
"Sure." They got out of the car and walked up to th edoor. Before she walked in she gave Knux a hug. "Thank you for getting me out of there."
"No problem. So...I guess I'll see you tomorrow."
"If I can get through the doors without someone making fun of me or flirting with me, then yes. Good night."
"Bye" Knux got back in his car and left. Tani walked inside and went to bed to sleep off the whole night.
I hope you like this chapter, it's a little longer than the others. It's pretty good.