Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Operation Jealously ❯ The Beginning ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Operation Jealously
Introduction
 
 
 
 
 
 
-End of Power Plant-
 
“So what's the plan this time Amy-san?” Cream asked as Team Rose exited the plant. Amy shoved a 10-20pg document in Cream's face, “Read that!” she said. Cream scanned the first few pages of it and gasped, “Amy-san! Why her?”
“She's a smart girl. She'd see right through my plan.”
“But, why the bad guys' team?”
“You actually think Team Chaotix would let a GIRL on their team?”
“I guess you have a point.”
 
“Chao!” Cheese said.
 
“What are you talking about?” Big asked.
 
“Nothing Big,” Amy answered, “Let's move!”
 
Eventually, Team Rose encounters Team Sonic...
 
“I finally found you my darling Sonic!” Amy said.
 
“Amy?! What the hell are you doing here?” Sonic asked surprised.
 
“This time Sonic, there's no way out of marring me.”
 
The battle between the two teams began. Thanks to Team Rose's Team Blast Knuckles and Tails were instantly blown off the platform leaving only the teamless blue hedgehog by himself.
 
“Damn!” Sonic swore. Amy started to approach him, “This time Sonic you're - -” At that moment she was thrown off the platform by a white blur. “Ahhhhhhh!!!!!” Amy screamed as she fell. “Oooo... Maybe I pushed her too hard?” the white bat thought. “Oh no Amy-san!” Cream exclaimed. Sonic was about to thank whoever saved him from Amy then we realized who it was, “It's you!” he exclaimed. Rouge looked at her hand and began to read the words that she had quickly and poorly scribbled up just before she was to push Amy. “Yes it is os.... I mean us, Team Clark... Mark, Bark? OH! It says Dark!” she said.
 
“Shadow! Why aren't you dead?” Tails asked.
 
“Why aren't you dead?” Shadow asked.
 
“Huh?”
 
“How did you survive the fall?”
 
“Hmmm... I don't know!”
 
“......”
 
Meanwhile Amy somehow managed to climb back up the platform. She approached Rouge and hit her with her Piko-Piko hammer. “OW! What was that for?” Rouge asked. “You weren't supposed to push me THAT hard!” Amy yelled. Rouge then whipped out her contract and began to read aloud, “It says here: `I, Rouge the Bat, agrees to push Amy Rose off the platform.' See it doesn't say how hard to push you, just to push you.”
“Oh well, It can't be helped. Anyway it's time to Operation Jealously in to full force!”
“As long as I get my jewels I don't care how it ends.”