Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Operation Jealously ❯ Mission 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Operation Jealousy
Mission 1: The Separation
 
 
 
Shadow and Sonic would have probably ripped each other to shreds if a certain wobbly-walking, out-of-it-looking pink hedgehog, who was approaching them, hadn't of caught their attention. “What happened to you!?” Sonic asked. When close enough Amy instantly through her arms around Shadow's neck and hugged him. “Oh my darling, Shadow-chan,” Amy said in a strangely sweet and loving voice, “Oh Shadow-chan I knew you would come for me!” Sonic and Shadow, mainly Sonic, was shocked beyond belief. “Shadow-CHAN?!” Sonic thought, “CHAN!!!!!? Who the hell would call him Shadow-chan?!”
 
Rouge was surprised herself, who knew Amy was such a good little actress? “Sonic! Get your little girlfriend off of me!!!” Shadow ordered still confused. He looked down at Amy to see her blushing. “My darling Shadow-chan, kiss me...” Amy whispered to Shadow and leaned forward to kiss him who was doing his best to avoid by leaning back. “She's gonna kiss him!!! Omega, get me my camera!” Rouge commanded. Sonic was beyond pissed, how could that sad excuse for a hedgehog take HIS Amy!? Before lips were locked the angry blue hedgehog charged at Shadow, knocking him off the platform. “That'll teach ya!!!!” Sonic shouted at the falling Shadow. “Oh my god no! Don't leave me Shadow-chan!” Amy then jumped off the platform also. “Wait for me Shadow.” Omega said and jumped off.
 
Rouge sighed, “This is some major bull shit! There's nothing in my contract stating that I'll jump off anything!!! I better get double the amount for this Amy!!!” she also jumped off.
 
“Sonic-kun, what just happened here?” Tails asked. “I think Amy has fallen for Shadow!” Sonic joked and laughed, “Get it? Because she jumped off and...”
“Sonic-san this is no time for jokes! We must rescue Amy-san!” Cream cried. “What about Chocola and Froggy?” Big asked. “Them too!”
 
~Frog Forest~
 
Amy awoke in a beautiful forest, with trees as tall as any trees she ever seen. “Where am I?” she asked randomly. “We're in Frog Forest no thanks to you!” Rouge said, “Now I'll never get Eggman's treasure! And look! I got my boots all dirty! Damn mud! Damn forest! Damn - -”
“Rouge that's enough.” Shadow told her, “You can clean your shoes anytime; right now we should find a way out of here.”
“What about Amy?” Omega asked. There was an uncomfortably long pause. “How about I stay with you guys?” Amy suggested.
“Huh!?” Rouge asked.
“Well we're all out for the same thing!”
“To get Eggman's treasure?”
“No.”
“To find out who you really are?”
“No.”
“To destroy Eggman and all his allies?”
“No! I mean yes! Well... maybe?”
 
Rouge and Shadow stared blankly at Amy. “All I wanted is the treasure.” Rouge stated, “As long as I get it nothing else matters. Besides we're the `Bad Guys' right? Why would a genki girl like YOU want to be around a hot young bat and her henchmen like - -”
“Henchmen, excuse me!?” Shadow asked coldly. “Uh... I mean... uh... allies!” Rouge corrected. “Nice save.” Omega said. “Can I stay please Shadow-chan...er Shadow-san? I won't be any trouble! I promise!” Amy begged. Shadow walked up to her and stared coldly into her emerald eyes, “You can stay.” he started to walk past her, “But just stay out of my way. The last thing I need is another delay in my plans.” With that he disappeared into the forest using his alarming speed. “Is Shadow-san always like that?” Amy asked Rouge. “Not when I'm talking to him but, I mean you DID try to kiss him. That's something that doesn't happen to Shadow everyday.”
“Did I do well?!”
“Very well I would say, you almost had me convinced that you were really in love with him! So what's next?”
“Well...” Amy whispers the rest to Rouge.
 
~Casino Park~
 
“I don't see Amy-san or Team Dark anywhere!” Cream announced. “That damned Shadow... what's he got that I don't!?” Sonic asked aloud. “Maturity?” Tails answered. “A deadly assassin?” Knuckles suggested. “Oooo ooo! I know! I know! He's multicolored!” Cream answered. “He's the Ultimate Life-Form!” Big said. “Ok enough! I get it!” Sonic shouted, upset all over again. “Gomen nasai Sonic-san, we were just trying to help - -” Sonic began to walk away, “Forget Shadow and Amy! They can go kick rocks for all I care! What we SHOULD be doing is finding Egghead!” Everyone sweat-dropped, “He's jealous of Shadow huh?” Knuckles asked. “Yup,” Tails answered. “I HEARD THAT!”
 
~Frog Forest at Night~
 
“Shadow can we stop and take a 15hr break? We've been walking all day!” Rouge wined. She was right, they HAD been walking all day and the two girls were pooped. “The faster we get outta this stupid forest the faster we can rest.” Shadow answered. Amy ran in front of Shadow, “Shadow-san, please?” she asked putting on her best smile. The black hedgehog stared at her then said flatly, “Nope.”
“But Shadow-san! Omega said that - -”
“The faster get there the faster - -” It suddenly began to rain, “.....”
“I tried to tell you.” Shadow didn't reply, with the way things were going for him saying anything else might get him struck by lighting. Eventually they found a dark, damp, small cave to stay in until the rain stopped.
 
“This day can't get any worse!” Rouge said, “This is all YOUR fault Amy!”
“Mine?! Why?”
“If you wouldn't have been so carelessly flirting with - -” Amy quickly kicked Rouge in the leg, “Ow!”
“Oi, where's Shadow-san?”
“He said something about getting firewood.” Omega answered. “I'll go see if he needs any help!” Amy announced. “Ow... don't you think you've done enough to the poor guy?” Rouge asked rubbing her leg. “Well I've got to make it up to him!” Amy said and run out into the rain to find Shadow.