Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Operation Jealously ❯ Mission 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Operation Jealously
Mission 7: Leaving You
 
---------------
 
 
Leaving You? What could this be about? Sonic leaving or maybe Shadow? Well read and find out!
------
 
-Egg Fleet-
 
“This is it guys.” Knuckles said. “Yup.” Sonic said, “We should go back to our regular teams and we'll meet up at the end of the fortress ok?” Everyone nodded and separated.
 
-Team Dark-
 
“Why so quiet Shadow?” Rouge asked. “Well... never mind come on let's go.” Shadow said and ran off. “Oi, wait for me!” Rouge said running after him with Omega behind her. “Something's bothering Shadow,” Rouge thought, “But what is it?!”
 
-Team Sonic-
 
“Why did he build all this?” Tails asked.
 
“He had nothing better to do, but bunch of ugly ships won't stop us!” Sonic said.
 
“Right!” Knuckles said.
 
-Team Rose-
 
Of course Team Rose were already near the Goal Ring since their levels were unbelievably short. (I wish Team Dark's levels were short too.) Cream noticed something was bothering Amy. “Amy-san, what's wrong?” she asked. “It's Shadow, something's bothering him but he won't tell me!” Amy answered starting to cry. “Don't worry Amy-san; I'm sure he'll tell you when he's ready. If it was really serious he would have told you sooner.”
“You're right. I should trust Shadow-chan more. Right now we should be looking for Eggman. Let's get that fat ass!”
 
-Egg Emperor-
 
Everyone was together again as planned. “Look it's Dr. Eggman!” Cream said pointing. “Well if it isn't the Sonic Zeroes.” Eggman said. “Eggman!” Sonic yelled, “Get your fat ass down here so I can kick it!”
“Humph! Sonic Heroes, this is the end.” Eggman then floated over to the Egg Emperor and got in, “I'll show you what REAL evil is!”
 
The chase was on; everyone was too busy dodging the attacks to get an attack in. “We can't keep doing this!” Shadow yelled. Suddenly Sonic got an idea, “Hey it's a robot right?” he asked.
“Yeah and?”
“Robots and water don't mix right?” Sonic grinned; Shadow then understood the plan and grinned also. “I got ya.” Sonic told the other about his plan.
 
When they were on circular platform, Shadow distracted Eggman with taunts and insults. “Hey fat ass! Can't catch me!” he said and shook his butt at the robot. “Why you!!!” Eggman yelled pissed off he was about to attack, but Rouge, Cream, and Tails jumped on the robot's face blocking his view. Rouge started making faces at Eggman, scaring him. While Eggman was screaming like a girl Big, Omega, and Knuckles picked up the Egg Emperor and tossed it into the water.
 
“Noooooooo!!!!! I can't swim!!!” Eggman yelled from inside as it crashed into the water. (Something just came to me, there WAS no water! XD Oh well.)
 
“Woo! We got an A-rank!” Sonic yelled. “Only because we cheated!” Shadow said. “Meh. I didn't feel like going through that B.S.”
 
Soo enough they had to face Metal Sonic, but I won't go into that because some people might have not gotten that far, but those who did you know what happens.
 
-Later that Day-
 
The sun was setting, Shadow decided to tell Amy, in front of everybody. “What do you mean you're leaving?!” Amy asked shocked. “Shadow, you're leaving us?!” Rouge asked, surprised herself. Shadow nodded, “There are some things I need to do. I need to find my purpose. But I'll be back.”
“Shadow you can't go! You just can't!” Amy exclaimed, crying more than she had in her whole life, “But, I understand... I love you Shadow.”
 
Shadow smiled, “I love you too Amy.” He leaned forward and kissed Amy. His Amy. Not anyone else's, but his. When they parted Sonic spoke, “Oi, Shadow! If anything happens to you Amy's officially mines!” he said half jokingly. Everyone had a good laugh from that. “Sonic, you better take good care of Amy!” Shadow said. “Oh I will!”
 
After a few more goodbyes, hugs, and twenty kisses from Amy, Shadow was off. He took one last look Amy, the one girl who taught him how to love.
 
Meanwhile, in the heart of Green Forest, a new evil was being created. An evil that not even Sonic himself can defeat alone.