Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Operation Jealously ❯ Special Stage 1 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Operation Jealously
Special Stage 1: Rouge's Plan
 
-------------
 
 
 
Shadow: What the hell's a special stage?
 
Sonic: Ooo, is this the part where we try to get bonus points and emeralds?!
 
Me: No Sonic, this is the part of the story where the readers find out how the operations came together. There are two. This one is Rouge's.
 
Shadow: You mean like a behind the scenes thing?
 
Me: You could say that. Only difference is it's from Rouge's POV and it's about Mission G.A.A.S.T.
 
Sonic: GAAST? What's that?
 
Me: You'll see.
 
---------
 
-Rougie's POV. Near Seaside Hill, Monday-
 
On the way to Seaside Hill I began to do some thinking about Shadow. He has been through so much and he always looks sad or like something's on his mind, but he never tells me what's wrong. I know! He need's a girlfriend.... but, who? Me? Nah, I'm too busy looking for jewels to deal with relationships. What about that creepy pink hedgehog that follows that annoyance Sonic? What's her name....? Amy? Yeah that's it, Amy. Amy Rose. While I was thinking I didn't realize that Omega and Shadow were staring at me. “Rouge!”
“Huh?” I said coming back to reality. “Are you ready?” Shadow asked. God Shadow's a cutie, but I gotta focus on getting him and that Amy together and Eggman... and getting his treasure.... I need a To Do List... “I'm ready!”
 
-Near End of Ocean Palace-
 
Just to know what I was dealing with, I decided to ask Shadow some questions. “Shadow, do you like girls?” I asked. Hey, it was a good question! I didn't want to go through all this work to find out the guy's gay. Shadow stared at me strangely, “Why are you asking me this?”
“Oh no reason! Just curious.”
“Yeah, I like girls.”
Good, the plan was already underway, but that was just beginning. “Ever had a girlfriend?”
“No.”
“You want one?”
“Not really.”
Damn, well at least that gives me a challenge. I like challenges. Eventually I got enough info on Shaddie. He likes girls, never had a g.f., not sure if he wants one, isn't sure what he wants in one, and wants to know why I'm asking questions, wait that's not supposed to be in there!
 
-Grand Metropolis at Night-
 
“We should, take a break and find somewhere to crash.” I said. Shadow agreed with me. Shadow wanted to sleep outside, but I wanted to sleep in a nice comfy bed. After much argumenting I got my way like always! We went to one of the most classy hotels we could find which was also controlled by Eggbots. I didn't bother taking them out; they weren't bugging me so I left them alone. As I was walking through the hallway to find my room I saw her. Yes her, Amy Rose, the one I need for what I called Mission G.A.A.S.T. which means, Get Amy And Shadow Together.
 
I looked at her and she looked back. Why wasn't she running at me with that huge hammer of hers screaming like a psychopath? She started to approach me, I got into a fighting stance not know what she was going to do. “Rouge!” she said when close enough. “Well, well, well if it isn't Miss Amy.” I said. “Rouge I need your help!”
“What did you do this time?”
“What do you mean `this time'? I didn't do nothing!”
“Riiiight. What do you want?”
“I need you to help me with my plan.”
“Plan? What plan?”
 
She then showed me a huge stack of papers on the front it said `Operation Jealously'. “Operation Jealously?” I read aloud. “Shhhh! Not so loud!”
“Sorry!” I whispered. I started to flip through the pages. I couldn't believe it! Amy was plotting to get Sonic to fall for her by flirting with Shadow. Heh, I can use this to my advantage. Helping her might just make my plan much eaiser. “What's in it for me if I help you?” I asked. “I know where a bunch of gems are in Eggman's base.”
“I'm in. What do I have to do?”
 
She handed me a contract, I quickly scanned it, “That's all I have to do?”
“Yup! Nothing more, nothing less!”
“Ok.” I signed it and Amy took the papers and ran off. Something just hit me, there's no way in hell Amy's plan will work the way she wants without some help from me. I gotta tell Shadow.
 
-Shadow's Room-
 
“She's gonna WHAT!?” Shadow asked not believing me. “Ah come on Shadow! She's just gonna flirt with you until it pisses Sonic SO much that he'll admit his feelings for her.” I explained. “I am NOT doing it.”
“Please? If you do it might break Sonic down and you can kick his ass.”
“Fine, I'm in.”
“Great! Just don't tell Amy you know and remember Shadow. Just play along with it.”
 
-End of Power Plant, Tuesday-
 
Today's the big day, the day that Operation Jealously and G.A.A.S.T. go underway. We saw Sonic and Amy, Sonic was backing away from her. “Ready Shadow?”
“I guess, this is so stupid.”
“Don't be like that. Now move!”
We ran over to the two hedgehogs....
 
---------
You know what happens next. It's pretty short though. XD