Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Operation Jealously ❯ Special Stage 2 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Operation Jealously
Special Stage 2: Amy's Plan
 
--------
 
 
Amy: What's MY plan?
 
Rouge: Oh my God, read the title idiot.
 
Amy: OH!
 
Rouge: Baka.
 
---------
 
-Amy's POV, Ocean Palace-
 
This place is so beautiful! I wish my Sonic would take me here, but all he does is run away.... I won't give up though! I'll get Sonic to fall for me even if I have to make him jealous! Jealous? Jealous... yes, that's it. I'll make him jealous, but with who? “Amy-san!” I heard Cream yell, but I wasn't paying attention. Who does Sonic hate more than anybody? Hmmm.... Then it hit me. Shadow, the Ultimate Life Form. Sonic's already jealous of Shadow, but now I can make it worse. “Amy-san!”
This is gonna be great!
“AMY-SAN!”
“WHAT?!” I yelled.
“It's time to go, we gotta keep moving.”
“Ok.”
 
-Entering Grand Metropolis-
 
We decided to take a pit stop before moving on. I took a seat on a rock and began making a list of things to do for what I called “Operation Jealousy.”
 
First I need to get Sonic and Shadow together. Then something came to me. They'd be to busy fighting to notice me. Hmm... what if I hugged Shadow and stuff? Yeah that would work. Then I ran into another problem what if I didn't get the chance to do that? I need help.
 
But, who's gonna help me? Cream's too young, she wouldn't understand. Big's well... non-smart. Tails' wouldn't understand either, and Knuckles would probably laugh at me, then who?
 
Then it occurred to me, Rouge. That slutty white bat with the big boobs. She knows Shadow more than I do, so she could probably help. But I'd probably have to pay her or something.... wait, I know where Eggman hides all his jewels! I can give her that! But where IS Rouge?
 
-Grand Metropolis at Night-
 
Since it was sooo late we went to a hotel to stay in until the next day. When I was going to my room you wouldn't believe what I saw! There she was, Rouge the Bat.
 
She stared at me and I stared right back. She was giving me a look that said, “Why aren't you running towards me with your hammer, screaming like a crazy person?”
 
I saw her getting into a fighting stance as I advanced towards her, “Rouge!” I said.
 
“Well, well, well if it isn't Miss Amy.” Rouge said.
 
“Rouge, I need your help!”
 
“What did you do?”
 
“Nothing!”
 
“Riiiiight. Well what do you want?”
 
“I need you to help me with my plan.”
 
“Plan what plan?”
 
I showed her a stack of papers and she read the title aloud, “Operation Jealousy?”
 
“Shh! Not so loud!”
 
“Sorry!”
 
She flipped through a few pages before saying, “What's in it for me if I help you?”
 
“I know where a bunch of gems are in Eggman's base!”
 
“GEMS?! Ok I'm in! What do I have to do?”
 
I handed her a contract and she quickly scanned it. “That's all I have to do?”
 
“Yup! Nothing more, nothing less!”
 
“Ok.” She signed the papers and I ran off. I hope she doesn't tell Shadow....
 
----------
 
You know what happens next XD