Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Painfully Sweet ❯ TailsxFiona ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The Sonic characters belong to SEGA. Fan characters belong to whoever they belong to.
 
A peaceful day, it had begun. Nothing moved at this time, except the bushes, being swept to and fro by the breeze. Everything looked like it was going to be good. But it wasn't. Not anymore.
 
Feet, running away, running away from them. Him, kissing his girl, her, kissing his best friend, neither one of them acknowledging his feelings nor his presence. He wiped away furious hot tears, not wanting to see either of them ever again. Every bone in his body hated them, hated the both of them for doing this to him.
 
He ripped at his flesh, wanting the emotional pain to stop. His legs were exhausted, but he refused to stop running. He had to get away from them.
 
Sonic didn't care about him after all. He wouldn't have kissed her otherwise. He knew how he felt about Fiona the Fox, yet he still went and broke his heart. Damn him.
 
He rushed into his hut after what felt like forever, slamming the door behind him. The two-tailed fox threw himself onto his bed, burying his head into his soft pillow, releasing sobs from the heart. So this was what heartbreak felt like. He didn't like it at all.
 
Her words still ran through his mind, haunting him, making him feel pathetic.
 
“Tails, Robotnik made that robot based on me when I was your age! I'm now sixteen years old! And you're what? Ten?”
 
Those words stabbed at him. How could he have been so stupid?! He mentally kicked himself, as her words still echoed through his mind.
 
“Tails, I think you're a really sweet boy and I really like you! But not in a romantic way! It's just that I prefer boyfriends closer to my own age, like Sonic!”
 
Tails buried his head deeper into the pillow. He felt too young to experience this heartbreak. He felt like a little child again, incapable of being a man of any sort.
 
He really thought that the both of them were going to be together. He really thought that Fiona harboured feelings for him deep down. But now, she had shot him down, snatching away any chance of him being happy.
 
Stupid, cruel world.
 
“TAILS!” Sonic's cry echoed through the door, “Tails! Come on, open up!”
 
Tails buried his head deeper into the pillow, praying it would suffocate him. Go away Sonic, just go away…
 
“I'm not going anywhere Tails! You better open up!” Sonic yelled through the door. Tails gripped the pillow tightly, trying to halt all breath.
 
“I'll smash the door down! I mean it!”
 
Let him try, Tails thought. For all the good it would do him. Once he would've shot to the door in an instant should Sonic have come knocking, but now, he didn't want to see that blue idiot again. Not now, probably not ever.
 
Tails held his breath, hoping he would forget to breathe, hoping his pain and heartbreak would halt just by ending it all now.
 
Sonic hadn't been joking though, for seconds later the door fell to the floor in a loud, quaking crash, but that didn't halt Tails in attempting his suicide.
 
“TAILS!” Sonic yelled out, grabbing a scruff of Tails' fur on his back and pulling him out of the pillow. Tails tried to hold in his breath, tried not to let Sonic stop him finding the way out, but his body automatically let himself breathe again. At that, Sonic sighed with relief, “Don't ever scare me like that again!”
 
“Why should you care?” Tails grumbled, folding his arms and looking at him with a fierce glare.
 
“Because you're my best friend!” Sonic countered, “You're like the kid brother I never had!”
 
“Funny way of showing it,” Tails snarled, “Moving in on the girl I love, when you KNEW how I felt about her!”
 
“She moved in on ME!” Sonic yelled in frustration, “I have no feelings for Fiona!”
 
“Funny way of showing it,” Tails grumbled, looking away from Sonic, “You kiss her and you say there's nothing going on between you.”
 
“I'm telling the truth Tails! I don't love Fiona! She's not my type!” Sonic argued, trying in desperation to get his point across.
 
“Then why did she say she wanted a boyfriend like you?” Tails asked slowly, rage clear in his voice, “Why did she say she preferred you?”
 
Sonic looked at Tails in disbelief, trying to calm himself down, “Tails, Fiona was using me as an example for something that isn't true. I'm only one of the million guys who also happen to be sixteen you know. She only used me as an example.”
 
Tails looked up in confusion, “Using you as an example for something that wasn't true? Care to elaborate?”
 
Sonic sighed impatiently, “She said that she wants boyfriends her own age. Truth is, the guy she's interested in is younger than her, but she just won't admit that she likes him.”
 
“Oh great, she'll have anyone but me,” Tails sighed sarcastically, “Who's the lucky loser then?”
 
Sonic shook his head, “I thought it was obvious. She really cares about you Tails. That's why she came to talk to me. To talk about you and her and why you were acting so weird around her, and how she was so worried that you didn't like her. I didn't want to tell her though; I thought I'd leave that up to you.”
 
“You mean that… Fiona likes me?” Tails asked in complete shock.
 
Sonic nodded in response, “Yep.”
 
“But… all the things she said? She said she didn't like me in that way?” Tails replied in a dazed tone.
 
“She was lying man. Don't ask why, I have no idea how a woman's mind works, otherwise I'd know why Sal lost it with me all those weeks ago.” Sonic told him. Evidence in his voice told Tails that Sonic missed being with Sally yet again that was obvious. Tails mentally kicked himself. Why would Sonic pursue Fiona's affections when he was still trying to get over the break-up with another girl?

“Sorry,” Tails spoke out, seeing Sonic look a little down, “I guess I jumped to conclusions.”
 
“We all do it at some point little buddy,” Sonic told him with a grin, “I think you might want to talk to Fiona as soon as you can.”
 
Tails nodded with a nervous smile, “Yeah, I guess…”
 
XXX
 
Fiona Fox sat on her sofa in her hut, doing nothing but sob. How could she have been so stupid to kiss Sonic like that? Of all the people! She had no feelings for him, the conceited little jerk. He never saved her all that time ago. Why would she have feelings for him? Only one person at that moment in time played on Fiona's mind.
 
Tails.
 
Every time she thought about getting a boyfriend, Tails was the first guy to come to mind. He was sweet, gentle, kind, knew his stuff, was a great asset to the Freedom Fighters; a loveable guy.
 
But there was one problem: their ages.
 
Tails was thirteen, barely a teenager. Fiona honestly thought the age gap could've been ten times worse, she really thought he was ten. She was way older than him. Being with him, though it made her happy in some sense, it also made her fearful of what others would say.
 
The look on Sonic's face was proof enough that nearly everyone wouldn't accept it. Shock, horror.
 
Fiona struggled to figure out her thoughts and feelings. Her feelings to Tails were obvious to herself and now Sonic, but why did she kiss Sonic, when she clearly didn't like him in that way at all?
 
`Was it to see if Tails…?' Fiona thought curiously, `Don't think that way!'
 
Fiona's ears perked up at the sound of a knock on the door. Her body wouldn't move to get it, or it couldn't. In either case, her guest couldn't speak to her face-to-face. Not until she had gotten over her shame.
 
“Fiona?”
 
Fiona's ears perked up even more. Could that be…?
 
“Fiona?”
 
Fiona practically jumped out of her seat, and darted towards the door, eager to lay eyes on him, yet also partially dreading it. Grabbing the knob of the door, she considered opening it for a long while before she took a deep breath, pulling the door open.
 
Before her stood Tails.
 
“Hi,” She said nervously, “What's up?”
 
“Can we talk?” Tails asked sweetly. Fiona shrugged and led the young fox inside, closing the door behind him.
 
No words were exchanged for quite a while; neither of them knew what to say. Finally, they both knew what to say.
 
“Sorry.” They both said in unison, not realizing it until they had already said it. Tails chuckled lightly and Fiona ended up following suit.
 
“I shouldn't have flipped out the way I did. I mean, you're free to follow your own preferences,” Tails started explaining, “Just because I like you doesn't mean you have to like me back and I was being a real jackass. Forgive me?”
 
Fiona smiled fondly, “If anything, I was the jackass. I don't even like Sonic and I end up kissing him!”
 
“Why?” Tails asked curiously.
 
“If I knew that I'd tell you, honest to God,” Fiona told him, “But I don't.”
 
“Fiona…” Tails began slowly, nervous of the vixen's upcoming reaction, “Sonic told me about… you know…”
 
“What?” Fiona asked curiously, completely oblivious.
 
“That you… liked me?” Tails continued nervously, yet in hope that neither he nor Sonic would be Fiona's prey.
 
Fiona was silent for a while, obviously pondering her words. Tails braced himself for yelling, denial and a hot-headed fox on Sonic's tail.

“I do.”
 
Tails opened his eyes to see beautiful sapphire ones looking into his own, “Ever since I laid eyes on you, I liked you.”
 
Tails' eyes sought hers for any dishonesty, but could find none, “Why didn't you just tell me?”
 
“Same reason you didn't tell me near enough. It isn't a good thing to be going around dating kids half your age, imagine what everyone would say!” Fiona stated.
 
“I wouldn't care.” Tails said softly.
 
“That's because… you're a kid…” Fiona replied, knowing somehow that Tails may never understand the torture she suffered, looking at Tails and knowing that she may never be with him.
 
“I'm not a kid!” Tails denied, “I'm a mature sensible person who just happens to be a little younger than you!”
 
Tails leant closer to Fiona nervously, “It could work out… if you gave it a chance…”
 
“How do I know you wouldn't hurt me though like all the other guys before you?”
 
“Because I'm not the type of person who likes hurting others,” Tails replied with a smile, his cheeks flushed red, “Fiona… I love you.”
 
Those words took the vixen aback. How could this sweet boy sit there next to her, and tell her he loved her after all the things she cruelly yelled to him, after she kissed his best friend?
 
She liked him.
 
Yes she did.
 
But her feelings… she was completely unaware that they could go any further.
 
“I… I don't know… I like you a lot Tails, but… I don't know if it goes any further than that…” Fiona said, trying not to make herself sound like the bitch she sounded like before.
 
“Well, let's find out.” Tails sweetly replied. The fox gulped inwardly in shyness and nervousness, before forcing himself to lean forward. It soon became automatic and in no time, his lips touched Fiona's.
 
The kiss started out soft and virginal. Tails didn't want to take it too fast with her, but merely wanted to enjoy his first kiss without too many complications. Fiona softly pressed her mouth against his, giving into temptation and allowing her desire to happen.
 
Slowly but surely, the kiss became more heated and passionate, but the need for air was too great, so they broke off, regaining air slowly.
 
Fiona could only stare at Tails in the time slot it took from the moment they broke off until the moment they kissed again. She certainly had never pictured Tails as anything like this; so vigorous, yet so sweet. They kissed, broke off, kissed again. The process was repeated numerous times.
 
These kisses were enough to tell Fiona that she and Tails… well, she did love Tails.
 
She softly felt Tails' nimble fingers feel their way around her chest area, causing Fiona not only to jump in shock, but also to release a soft moan. The vixen could no doubt feel Tails' eyes on her, watching her intently for any signs of him making a mistake. No, it didn't feel like a mistake to her. It felt right.
 
“Can I?” Tails asked, his blue eyes gazing into Fiona's almost mesmerized. Fiona hesitated; Tails was only thirteen, awfully young for one person to make love with somebody else. She didn't want to force him into it. Fiona was about to tell him that maybe it wouldn't be a good idea, until she felt Tails' tongue licking her neck, his head buried there.
 
“Please? I really want to…” Tails mumbled shyly, he could possibly go no redder in the face. Fiona could see how much he wanted this; to be one with her at that very moment; all the answers were withheld in his beautiful eyes, so innocent, and so loving.
 
`Maybe it won't be so bad…' Fiona reasoned, allowing her head to briefly nod shortly. A small smile crossed Tails' lips as she nodded to his request, “Thanks. I promise I won't hurt you.”
 
Tails went back to licking Fiona's throat, tasting the delicious red fur his beloved vixen held on her body. It was so tasty; the fox could not believe his luck. The mere thought of Fiona even wanting to do anything like this with Sonic made the two-tailed fox want to laugh.
 
Tails could feel Fiona's soft hands gently running through his own fur, which was a melon yellow and seemed less hot than Fiona's hot red colour. Tails blushed as he thought about what he wanted to do next, not sure if he would find the courage to. Strange, considering he had only just touched her there minutes before.
 
Finally, after a silent gulp, Tails guided his shaking hands to Fiona's chest, and began to feel the soft mounds that had grown there. Fiona softly sighed at Tails' latest movement and gently stroked his chest in return, feeling the soft fluffy fur get caught between her fingers.
 
After a while of that foreplay, Tails looked at Fiona in questioning, the same look he had given her when he had asked her to do this with him, “May I?”
 
Fiona nodded silently, saying nothing, only thinking of what was ahead. Half of her felt wracked with excitement; looking forward to being one with the boy… man… she loved. Yet half of her pulsated with fear, asking herself if she would possibly get pregnant from this, or if the pain hurt more than what she was bargaining on.
 
Nevertheless, Tails gently slid his quick-moving hands behind her back, gently removing her top, which included a fair amount of effort on Tails' part. After a bit of effort, the top came off, which Tails then threw on the floor.
 
“Wait a moment.” Fiona mumbled nervously, “Tails, can you lock the door if we're going to do this? I don't think it'd be good ideas to leave chances open that someone might walk in on us.”
 
Tails nodded in agreement and muttered, “Wait there.”
 
Moments later, Tails returned to find that Fiona had stripped herself in the time that he had taken to lock the door and block any possible sight from all of the windows. A huge blush found its way onto Tails' cheeks as he gazed upon Fiona's almost perfect figure. Her chest was of reasonable size; not too big, not too small, perfect. Upon gazing at Fiona's naked body, Tails could certainly feel himself going hot between his legs, which he recognized as another part of his body deciding to show itself.
 
Fiona smirked at Tails, who looked so caught up in passion he didn't know what to do, “Looking good there Tails…”
 
Tails' cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red, and he sighed to himself, unsure of what to do next. Now he was in the position he had wanted to be in since he first clapped eyes on Fiona, he felt so overwhelmed that he was completely unsure.
 
“Um… what's next?” Tails asked, embarrassed. Fiona smiled softly.
 
“Well, how about I start you off, and then we can improvise from there…”
 
Tails blinked, unsure of what Fiona was talking about, before he noticed Fiona was no longer settled on the bed. Tails glanced around frantically, wondering vaguely where she went, before feeling a hot surge of electrical pleasure south. He looked down to see Fiona hanging off of him, her mouth wrapped around his five inch member, sucking it slowly.

Tails allowed himself to moan, soft and quiet at first but allowing himself to get louder with each and every suck that Fiona dealt him.
He automatically moved his hands to the back of the vixen's head, feeling like he was gliding through the stars without needing to twirl his tails once. He moaned again, allowing Fiona's name to pass his lips in sweeps of passion. He had never felt anything like this before. His body trembled as he could feel himself reaching his peek; he'd no doubt cum soon.
 
Sure enough, he had grabbed Fiona's head tightly, roared out like a wild animal, and felt himself release all the hot contents of his member into Fiona's eager mouth. Tails continued to softly moan as Fiona continued to suck, obviously not wishing to lose a drop of Tails.
 
Soon enough Tails wandered over to the bed and collapsed on it, feeling incredibly exhausted, but quite cheerful. Fiona lay beside him, stroking his chest gently, “Was that it?”
 
“Depends,” Fiona began shyly, “On if you're ready to go all the way or not.”
 
Tails had heard a lot about sex from Sonic, when his hedgehog friend used to have passion-filled nights every other night with his ex-girlfriend Sally. Tails could definitely remember the noises they had made, and how they had kept him awake until late. He had never said anything about it to Sonic or Sally, being far too embarrassed. Tails could recall Sonic telling him about the process of `deflowering'. Apparently, they had to join, become one. Becoming one with Fiona sounded like a dream come true, but then he recalled Sonic mentioning that it would hurt the female for a few moments.
 
“I suppose…” Tails began, trying to gather his confused thoughts, “We could try… that is if you want to…”
 
Fiona nodded softly at Tails. The half of her that wanted it so badly had already won in her heart, “More than anything. I don't care about the pain Tails.”
 
Tails blushed, unsure of what to do. He remembered being `sucked off' as Sonic liked to call it, and how it felt almost as fantastic as Sonic had told him. He recalled Sonic telling him that after the deflowering, the real thing was better than what he had just experienced. Tails almost hoped and prayed that his blue friend was right.
 
Edging towards her slowly, the young twin-tailed fox gulped, allowing Fiona to embrace him and stroke his soft, plush fur. Fiona pulled him up, just enough so she could see his face, and those beautiful eyes, gazing into her own. Tails ran his smaller hand down Fiona's right cheek, smiling faintly, “Ready?”
 
Fiona nodded, a soft sigh escaping her. Tails gulped again, the side quivering with fear and expectation beginning to get to him.
 
`Just do it Tails…'
 
With a grunt, Tails began to push his hips against Fiona's, feeling his member enter Fiona's body. The slightly older vixen gritted her teeth, almost trying to conceal a loud scream. Tails didn't want to cause Fiona this pain, and slowly began to slide himself out. He was stopped abruptly though when Fiona wrapped her legs around Tails' thin waist, “Please Tails… I can take it…”
 
Tails was unsure, but he could hardly pull out in this awkward position, what with Fiona tightly holding him in place with her legs. Tails, foreseeing that Fiona probably would be able to handle the pain, continued making his way into her. Fiona groaned and whimpered, but no signs of excruciating pain came to light.
 
Tails began to feel Fiona's barrier. Nothing else for it…the fox thought, as he began to push his way through Fiona's virginal wall, thus ending the deflowering process. Fiona could not hold back a loud howl, almost like a wounded wolf, tears streaked from her eyes as she grabbed hold of Tails in a vice-like grip. It made the pain less painful if anything.
 
The two remained in that unbroken position for a few moments, Fiona whimpering all the while. Tails pulled away enough to gently push aside some stray hairs blocking the view of Fiona's beautiful face, “You okay?”
 
Fiona nodded, her body quivered, knowing she was virgin no more, “Yes… don't worry, I've dealt with worse pains than that.”
 
“I'll wait.” Tails muttered, resting on top of Fiona lazily.
 
“No, its fine, I swear.” Fiona protested. This ended up as a mini-argument where Fiona won. Soon enough, Tails mumbled, “Are you really ready?”
 
Fiona nodded, wrapping her legs around him tighter, “More than ever.”
 
Swallowing a huge amount of saliva that had found its way into his mouth, Tails gently lifted himself off of Fiona, enabling his member to leave her body, just enough so that only the head remained inside. A soft, almost pleased sound left Fiona. Sensing that he was doing something right, Tails slid his member all the way back in again, causing that same sound to spark from Fiona, only louder. Tails didn't notice that he himself was making the same sound.
 
It went on for a while, at the same slow speed. Tails didn't really want to speed up. He didn't want to make a mistake in this special moment. More moans escaped their throats, as their bodies moved together, almost like poetry. Slow and gentle, what one would expect of their first time.
 
“Tails…”
 
Tails, so caught off track by all the pleasure he was feeling, hadn't noticed Fiona had been trying to get his attention. He continued to move in and out of her, while giving her his almost full attention, “Yes… ooh… Fiona?”
 
“Tails… can you… ah… go a little… ooh… faster?” Fiona cooed, unable to keep her moans intruding her sentence. Tails brooded on it before allowing his hips to speed up, meaning he was moving in and out of her at a higher speed.
 
“Oh… faster…” Fiona moaned, causing Tails to push into her faster, then leave her at that same quick speed. Fiona continued to moan the same thing. If she wasn't moaning at him to speed up, she was moaning at him to enter her forcefully and hard. Tails would then comply with whatever Fiona asked of him.
 
“Faster…” Fiona moaned; sweat dripping off of her red-brown fur, “Ooh… Tails do it harder…”
 
Faster and harder Tails went. The young fox was shivering violently, feeling himself reaching his peek. He was pounding into Fiona, and she wobbled like jelly. Each moan she released became a loud scream, not one of pain, but one of enjoyment. Tails hardly noticed he was making the very same sounds.
 
“OH! Fiona… I-I-I'm getting close!” Tails yelled out, gripping Fiona's hips hard. He didn't really care whether or not it bruised her at that moment, and he knew that neither did she. All they cared about was this pleasure that they caused by simply grinding together.
 
“AH! Oh Tails… go… for it… OH!” Fiona squealed, wrapping her legs so tightly around Tails' waist that the fox had to breathe in.
 
It came soon after. Tails let out a long, continuous moan in unison with Fiona, as he felt something hot pass his member, into Fiona's delicate body. At first Tails vaguely wondered if it was urine, but then he recalled some more words of wisdom from Sonic; sperm, he said it was.
 
Fiona's body quivered, as Tails allowed himself to cuddle up to her. Fiona's furry arms wrapped around Tails' shaking form, and the vixen kissed his neck.
 
“Wow…” Fiona whispered in a loving and lustful way.
 
“Wow indeed…” Tails gasped, trying to slow his breathing speed down. Never, in all of his life, did he know that he could feel like this. It was almost like he was on top of the world.
 
“So does that mean…” Fiona began, breathing almost as heavily as Tails, “Are we… lovers?”
 
Tails pondered on that question for a few moments, before nodding, “Yeah… I don't know how the others will take it though…”
 
Fiona snuggled into Tails' soft chest, “I don't care anymore. All I know is that I do love you.”
 
Tails' heart leapt into the sky and soared the clouds momentarily. Finally, after all the time he had known Fiona, he had finally won her heart. He had achieved his goal, “I love you too.”
 
The two remained silent for a while, before Tails spoke up, “Fiona… may I ask you something?”
 
“Yes?” the vixen looked at Tails with wide, curious eyes.
 
Tails looked down into Fiona's sapphire eyes, “Why did you kiss Sonic? I mean, really?”
 
Fiona shrugged underneath Tails' form, “I'm pretty sure I did it to make you jealous.”
 
Tails' eyes widened, “With Sonic of all people?”
 
Fiona laughed slightly, “I know. He's such an arrogant pig sometimes, he's probably proud that someone else other than his ex has snogged him.”
 
“Don't be too hard on him, okay?” Tails allowed one of his hands to run through Fiona's brown hair. Fiona laughed again and snuggled into Tails, “I won't.”
 
That night changed their lives. At first Tails and Fiona were stared at the moment that they entered sight, holding hands. But now everyone accepts their relationship. After all, you cannot really choose who you fall in love with. You can only cherish it when you find out.
 
A/N
 
I was requested this on AFF. I myself am not too fond of the Tails/Fiona pairing but I have written it for the fans of that couple. I ask not to be flamed because of it.