Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ Escape from Angel Island ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]







The next morning,Sapphire woke up when she felt something nudging her shoulder. She opened her eyes and saw Sakura and Speedy. "Sapphire,c'mon,were gonna go to the beach. Mom and Dad are already there waiting,you coming?" Sapphire yawned and sat up. "I'll catch up with you guys soon,I need to get ready." Sakura and Speedy nodded and walked out of her room. "Okay,but don't take too long,we don't want to worry about you,we'll tell your dad." They both ran out the front door to the beach. Sapphire hopped off her bed and went to the kitchen and ate,she then walked back to her room and got her swimsuit on,Amy got the swimsuit for her,it was a two piece light blue swimsuit. She put it on and grabbed a towel,she ran out the door at supersonic speed and got to the beach in a few seconds.



At the Emerald Beach, Sakura and Speedy just arrived from waking up Sapphire. "Shadow,Sapphire will be here soon,she's getting ready." Shadow nodded. He and the other parents were playing volleyball,it was Sonic,Shadow,and Tails against Sabrina,Christina,and Amy. Sakura and Speedy ran into the water and started swimming, Sakura started flying in the air,she flew very high. "Watch out,Speedy!" Speedy was swimming right under her,he swam out of the way. Sakura then stopped flying,she fell down,diving into the water at a very high speed. She dove into the water,making a giant wave,Speedy was right in the path of the wave. "Oh,man!" He tried to get away from the wave,it crashed on him,he was drifted to the beach. Sonic saw this. "Hey Speedy, did you have a nice fall?" He joked. Speedy sat up and coughed up some water. "Yeah,what a wipeout." He fell back down. A yellow blur passed everyone,it stopped. It was Sapphire. She walked by Speedy,she stepped into the water and started swimming. Speedy stood up and walked to the volleyball game. Sapphire was swimming underwater,looking for seashells,she found a large spiral shell,she swam dowm to it and pulled it out. She swam back to the surface,she looked at the large shell,it was a light blue color. "Wow,I've never seen a blue shell before!" She swam back to the beach and put it in a small bag. "I can use this for my necklace, mom will love it!" She walked back into the water and continued looking for shells.Before she was about to dive back underwater,she saw something in the water far ahead of her,she looked closely,it looked like a yellow blur. Sapphire blinked,after she opened her eyes,the blur was gone. Sapphire froze,she looked around,she didn't see any yellow blurs,she sighed. Suddenly,she was dunked,she got back up and saw Speedy laughing. "Speedy!" Sapphire growled and splashed at him,she made another giant wave. Speedy saw this and started panicing. "Aw,bummer." The giant wave crashed on him.He was sent back to the beach,he stood up and shook the water off of him. Sapphire was lost in deep thought again,she still couldn't see the blur,she shrugged and continued searching for shells.



After a while,Sapphire was getting bored from looking for seashells,she found only two more,she walked back to the beach. She went by the snack bar where everyone was eating. She walked over to Sabrina and Shadow,who were both drinking milkshakes. "Hey Mom,can I have some money for a snack?" Sabrina nodded and gave some money to her.She walked over to the ordering stand and got a milkshake,she got her snack and sat down at an empty table. She sighed and drank her milkshake,she saw her parents talking,she heard Sabre's name many times.She listened carefully. "Shadow,what if Sabre comes back and tries to threaten the world? We can't let these things happen to Sapphire." Shadow nodded. "I know,but we can try to teach her how to defend herself from these things.She may not know right now,but we are heroes,we need to protect people.That also means that we need to protect our little girl,we don't want her to fight like us,she could become reckless with her powers of chaos." Sabrina sighed and nodded. "Yeah,I guess you're right,we need to go stop Sabre before he plans to attack us again! I'll try my best to keep Sapphire from finding out." Shadow nodded. "I agree,we also need to tell this to Sonic and Tails,they need to discuss this about Sakura and Speedy." Sabrina nodded. "C'mon,let's go tell them,if they agree,we'll go out to look for Sabre." Shadow nodded. They both stood up and walked to the other two couples. Sapphire gasped,she never knew that her parents were heroes,or the other parents. She sighed and finished her milkshake.She stood up and ran back to the house.



Sakura was eating an ice cream cone,her parents were drinking a malt. She saw Shadow and Sabrina walk over to them,they sat down and started talking. Sakura became suspicious,she started listening to their conversation. "Tails,Christina,we all need to talk about something." Tails and Christina nodded. Shadow and Sabrina sat down at the table. "We need to talk about our kids,I think Sabre is up to something.He may be trying to go after me again,trying to get our emeralds." Tails and Christina froze. "So?" Shadow pointed to Sakura. "Our kids are at risk of being captured by Sabre, I think we need to go out and stop whatever that punk is planning!" Tails and Christina sighed and nodded. "Yeah,but what if Sakura tries to use her powers to help us,we can't let them know!" Shadow and Sabrina nodded. "Right,we need to go tell Sonic and Amy about this." Everyone nodded and stood up,they walked over to Sonic and Amy's table. Sakura gasped. "Oh no! Mom and dad are going to look for him!" She sighed and finished her ice cream.She then stood up and ran off of the beach to the house.



Speedy was eating a hot dog at his own table,he saw Shadow,Sabrina,Tails,and Christina walking over to his parents. They all sat down at the table,they started talking. Speedy got curious and started listening. "Hey guys,what's up?" They all started to talk. "Sonic,we need to talk about our kids,I think Sabre is up to something again." Sonic perked up. "What? No way! We pounded him years ago,how could he ever beat us? We're heroes,remember?" Everyone suddenly covered his mouth. Sonic's voice was muffled. "Sonic! Keep your voice down! We don't want the kids to find out!" They uncovered Sonic's mouth. "Oops,sorry,heh heh. So,what you mean is,Sabre might be trying to get your emerald,right,Sabrina?" Sabrina and Christina nodded. Shadow spoke. "I think we all need to go out and figure out what he is planning,we also need to keep him from getting to our kids.We need to stop him at once before the kids find out and get hurt!" Sonic and Amy nodded. "Okay,we'll all go search for him first thing tomorrow! I will take them all to Angel Island so Knuckles can watch them." Everyone nodded. Speedy heard every word,he gasped. "Wow,my dad is going to look for Sabre! I need to tell the others right away!" He swallowed the rest of his hot dog and stood up. He ran off of the beach to the house.



At Sonic's house,Speedy arrived,he walked in and closed the front door. He was surprised when he saw Sapphire and Sakura there in front of him. "What? You guys too?" The two girls nodded. "Did you hear? Our moms and dads are going to look for Sabre, they all said that they are heroes!" Speedy grinned. "Yeah,no wonder our parents are so popular! What are we going to do?" Everyone sat in thought for a moment. Sapphire stood up. "Maybe we can convince them not to go." Sakura and Speedy shook their heads. "No,they would never listen to us,we need a better plan.How about we try to sidetrack them,so they won't leave." Sapphire and Speedy shook their heads, they all continued thinking,Speedy stood up. "I got it! How about we go look for Sabre ourselves,that will prove that we are heroes just like them! Sakura,Sapphire,we need to keep Sabre from getting your mom's emeralds!" Everyone thought for a minute. "Yeah,great idea,Speedy! Tonight,when Sonic takes us to Angel Island,we'll leave and go search for Sabre,we'll show him who's boss! Who's with me?" Sapphire held her hand high,the other two gave her a high five in agreement. "Okay,let's get back to the beach before our parents find out and kill us!" They all nodded and ran out of the house.


Sonic and the others were still talking at the snack bar,Shadow noticed the kids were missing. "Hey,where's Sapphire?" Sonic stopped talking. He looked around. "Yeah,where's Speedy?" Tails and Christina looked around. "Hey,where is Sakura?" The three pairs were looking around. "Looking for us?" They all turned around and saw the three teens sitting at a table. Sonic and the others sighed. "Whew,we thought you guys ran off on us! C'mon, let's go home,it's getting late." Everyone nodded and ran off the beach.


After they all got home,everyone went to the party room. Sonic and the other parents stood in the front of the room, Sakura,Speedy,and Sapphire sat on the couch. "Okay,kids,we have to go on a trip tomorrow,you have to go to Angel Island and stay with Knuckles while we're gone for a few days." The three kids nodded. "Ok,I'll take you three there tonight,let's go!" Everyone stood up and followed Sonic out the door. After a few minutes,they arrived on Angel Island, Sonic and the others crossed the bridge. "Yo,Knuckles!" Knuckles appeared in the air,gliding. He landed in front of them. "Hey Sonic,long time,no see! Oh great,you brought your kid,he's more of a menace than you." Speedy grinned. Sonic walked over to Knuckles. "Knuckles,let me tell you something real quick..." They both walked away,talking. Sapphire walked to the altar and sat down,the others followed. "Okay,guys and gals,here's the plan. Later on tonight,when Knuckles is sleeping, Sakura will fly us off the island,that's where we escape,then,we will all run to the beach in Station Square,then we will run across the ocean to Paradise Island. That's where I found Sabre,we will search there.Everyone got that?" Sakura and Speedy nodded. Knuckles walked over to them,Sonic was leaving. "You guys behave,okay?" The teens nodded. Sonic ran onto the bridge and left.As Knuckles walked over to them,Speedy used his foot to wipe the blueprints off the ground. Knuckles walked past them and sat down by the Master Emerald. Sapphire walked up and sat down next to him. "Knuckles,did you figure out anything new about the black emerald?" Knuckles looked at her. "Actually,I found out that Sabrina's emerald used to belong to an ancient tribe of echidnas like me." Sapphire gasped. "Really?" Knuckles nodded. "About three thousand years ago,there was a young princess of a powerful tribe,her name was Obsidian,she had many mysterious powers that her father or mother never knew about. One day,when her tribe was under attack by a far greater force,she used all of her powers to create a very powerful jewel known as the black chaos emerald,or the first of the Elemental Emeralds. The emerald holds all of her ancient powers,the princess was a hedgehog like you,she had her hair like the echidna's. The tribe accepted her as an ancient godess of life and death,she gave immortality to those she trusted,she became the guardian of the black emerald,the sacred jewel that was hidden within her.She used that ancient power to defeat the enemy tribes that attacked,her tribe honored her.One day,she dedicated herself to living in the heavens above,she used her powers to send her spirit into the stars above.Her black emerald and it's power was sent to the Master Emerald until a reincarnation arose to hold that power once more." Sapphire was shocked. "Wow,so only me and my mom have the emerald's power?" Knuckles nodded. Sapphire clenched her fist,it glowed black. Suddenly,the Master Emerald started glowing brightly,Knuckles stood up. "Sapphire, don't use your powers here,they'll go out of control!" Sapphire eased, the Master Emerald stopped glowing. "Oops,sorry,Knuckles." Sakura and Speedy were staring at them. "Whoa,that story was awesome,Knuckles! Is that all really true?" Knuckles nodded. They both stared at Sapphire. "She does look a bit like you,Knuckles." Knuckles chuckled. He looked at the sky,it was dark and starry. Knuckles stretched and yawned. "You kids better get to sleep,it's getting late." Saphire gave a fake yawn,the others got the idea and gave a few fake yawns.




After a short while,Sapphire was looking at the stars,she looked at Speedy,she gave him a wink,signaling him to check Knuckles.Speedy stood up and quietly stepped over to Knuckles,he heard snoring sounds,he was sleeping. Speedy gave Sapphire a thumbs up,she nodded and gave Sakura a thumbs up,she nodded. Sakura,walked over to the edge of the floating island,Speedy and Sapphire walked by her and stopped. "Okay,you guys ready?" Speedy and Sakura nodded. Sakura jumped off the edge of the island,Sapphire and Speedy jumped off after her,Sakura started spinning her two tails,she started flying.Sapphire fell under her and grabbed her ankles,Speedy did the same,he fell under Sapphire and grabbed her ankles. Sakura started lifting the two hedgehogs,they all started flying away from Angel Island into the dark night.