Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ Happy Anniversary,Shadow and Sabrina! ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]






The next morning,Sapphire woke up to the small snoring sounds coming from the other side of her room. She turned over,then she sat up and stretched.She saw Sabretooth on his bed,snoring in a deep sleep. Sapphire smiled and stood up,she quietly walked out of her room.She walked to the party room,she didn't see anybody up.She shrugged and walked into the kitchen,she looked at the clock and gasped. "What,noon already?" She saw a note on the table,she picked it up and read it. "Sapphire,we are all at the beach,come here with Sabretooth to join us! Sabrina and Shadow." Sapphire smiled and walked out of the kitchen to her room.She walked to the sleeping yellow hedgehog. "Sabretooth,time to wake up." There was no response,the snoring started getting louder.Sapphire got angry,she put her hands on the blanket and pulled it off him,he stopped snoring and slowly woke up. "Huh?" Sapphire grabbed a pillow and hit him with it,he almost fell off the bed. "Hey,what was that for?" Sabretooth shot up and hopped out of the bed,prepared to fight whatever attacked him. Sapphire giggled. "Hey,calm down,tiger!" Sabretooth sighed with relief and stretched. Sapphire made his bed and sighed. "We are going to the beach,the others are already there waiting for us!" Sabretooth smiled. "For what?" Sapphire giggled. "What do you think? To have some fun! Haven't you heard of a day at the beach?" Sabretooth sighed sadly. "No. When I was with my father,all we did was train,fight,steal,and sleep. I never knew what fun was,because I never had any friends." Sapphire sighed. "Don't be so desperate,I'm your friend! Sakura and Speedy,and everyone else here is your friend!" Sabretooth smiled. "Thank you,Sapphire." Sapphire smiled.She ran out of the room at supersonic speed,she instantly returned with two towels. Sabretooth became confused.Sapphire ran to her closet and went inside,she came out with a swimsuit and a pair of swimming trunks. She tossed the trunks and one of the towels to Sabretooth,he caught them. "What are these for?" He held up the trunks. Sapphire giggled. "Put them on,you swim in them,don't you know anything?" Sabretooth smiled and started taking his shirt off,Sapphire gasped and covered her eyes. "Sabretooth! Go change in the changing room!" Sabretooth face turned red with embarassment,he quickly ran to the changing room and closed the door. Sapphire uncovered her eyes and sighed with relief. "I can't believe he almost did that! He needs to learn alot about living." After a minute,Sabretooth came back out with the swimming trunks on.Sapphire smiled. "They look great on you! C'mon,let's go to the beach before my parents start worrying about me!" Sabretooth smiled and ran to the front door,but Sapphire blocked his way. "Don't you be leaving without me,you don't even know where the beach is!" Sabretooth smiled. "Oh yeah,I guess you're right!" Sapphire smiled and opened the door. "Just follow me!" She ran out of the house at supersonic speed,Sabretooth smiled and ran out after her,closing the door behind him.They both ran to the beach,racing the whole way there.


After about a minute,the two yellow blurs arrived at the beach. Sapphire won the race,far ahead of Sabretooth,he arrive a few seconds later,panting heavily. "You are too fast for me,especially with that emerald of yours." Sapphire smiled. "Yeah,I'm faster than my parents! Hey,I see them over there!" She pointed to the hedgehog couple,sitting on the beach.Sapphire ran over to them,Sabretooth followed her. Sapphire reached her parents,she stopped next to them,Sabrina sat up. "Sapphire,what took you so long,sleepyhead!" Sapphire laughed a little,she pointed behind her to Sabretooth,who just stopped next to her. Sabrina gasped.Shadow sat up. "Wow,I really like what you put on him,you should be a fashion designer!" Shadow looked at Sabretooth. He chuckled. Sapphire smiled. "Well,it's about time you two showed up!" Sabretooth showed a weak smile.Sapphire giggled. "I had a rough time getting him out of the bed,I had to find him some swim wear,can you believe it,he doesn't know what fun is!" Sabrina smiled. "Well,how about you show him.Speedy and Sakura are playing in the water over there,they can help you!" Sapphire smiled. "Okay! Sabretooth,let's go find Sakura and Speedy!" Sabretooth smiled. Sapphire ran to the water with Sabretooth ,they reached the two teens,Speedy saw them. "Yo Sapphire!" Sakura stopped swimming and saw them. "Hey,Sapphire!" Sapphire and Sabretooth stopped in front of them. "Hey guys,sorry we slept in,it must have been that vanish trick!" Speedy and Sakura started laughing. They all started talking.


Back on the beach,Shadow and Sabrina were watching the kids. "Hey Shadow,do you think that Sapphire and Sabretooth will make good friends?" Shadow smiled and chuckled. "I don't know,but I'm sure they will get along just fine." Sabrina smiled.Shadow stood up and started walking to Sonic and Amy. Sabrina stood up. "Where are you going?" Shadow stopped walking. "I'm going to talk to Sonic and Amy real quick,you can stay here." Sabrina nodded and sat back down. Shadow walked to Sonic and Amy,who were sun bathing on the beach. Sonic and Amy saw him and sat up. "What's up,Shadow?" Shadow kneeled down next to them and spoke quietly. "Sonic,tomorrow is me and Sabrina's anniversary." Sonic smiled. "Oh man,I almost forgot,that was the day you and Sabrina fell for each other,huh?" Shadow grumbled and nodded. "Yeah,I was thinking you guys could help me with something,I was thinking about having a party and I was hoping you could help me set it up." Sonic and Amy smiled. "Are you kidding? Of course we'll help!" Shadow smiled. "Thanks,can you get some gifts,decorations,a cake--" Sonic smiled. "No problem!" Shadow smiled. "Thanks,can you tell Tails and Christina,too?" The two hedgehogs stood up. "Okay,we'll tell them!" Shadow smiled. "Thanks. But don't mention anything about this to her,I don't want to ruin her surprise." Sonic gave Shadow a thumbs up for approval. Shadow smiled and walked back to Sabrina,he sat down next to her. Sabrina smiled. "What was that all about?" Shadow smiled. "Oh,just checking on something." Sabrina smiled. "Well,okay." Sabrina layed back down,the two continued their sun-bathing.


Over in the water,the four kids were playing water games in the water. They were playing marco polo. Sakura was it,she had to catch Sapphire,Speedy,and Sabretooth. "Marco!" Sakura turned to the sound of the voice,then,she lunged at Speedy,he fell into the water. "Polo! Gotcha,Speedy!" Sakura was right,she opened her eyes and saw a very wet blue hedgehog.Speedy grumbled and got back up. "How come you always catch me first?" Sakura and Sapphire started laughing. Speedy became confused,suddenly,he felt a very sharp pain on his tail. "YOW!!!" He shot up in the air,and landed back in the water,he turned around and saw a crab pinching his tail. "Oh great,now I have crabs!" He put his hand on the crab,it suddenly lunged at him with it's other claw. Speedy growled. "Get off me,crabby!" He jumped in the air and started spinning very rapidly,the crab flew off and was flying at Sapphire,she saw it and ducked. It flew over her,put it hit Sabretooth in the face,it pinched his nose. "OW!!!" Speedy landed in the water and saw this. "Uh,whoops?" Sabretooth tried to pry the angry crab off of his nose,but it started pinching him tighter. "Get this thing off of me!" Sapphire ran over to him. "Sabretooth,just calm down!" Sabretooth stopped moving.Sapphire walked over to him and gently laid a hand on the angry crab,it released the grip on Sabretooth's nose and fell into Sapphire's hand,not pinching it. "See,if you stay a little calm,it won't hurt you,it was just a little crab,see?" Sabretooth looked at the crap,he held his hand out,Sapphire smiled and gently put it in his hand. Sabretooth stayed as calm as he could,he didn't flinch.The crab started walking on his hand,not pinching it.Sabretooth calmed down and smiled. "I guess you were right,I'm just a little to angry with things." Sapphire smiled and picked the crab out of his hand,she put it back on the beach,then,she ran back to the others. "Well,it's about time you got rid of all that anger inside you,we're gonna help you do that! All of that anger is stressing you,you feel sad,angry,and confused,and you never seem to feel any happiness,joy,or love." Sabretooth sighed. Sapphire suddenly heard a whistle,she and the others turned around and saw Sonic. Sapphire and the others ran to him. "What is it,Sonic?" Sonic smiled. "Sapphire,tomorrow is your parent's anniversary." Sapphire gasped and smiled. "Oh no,I almost forgot!" Sonic smiled. "Don't worry,Shadow reminded us,so were going back to the house to set up a party,wanna help us?" Sapphire and the other teens smiled and nodded. Sonic grinned. "Okay,let's go!" Sonic and the four teens started running off the beach towards the house,soon,Tails and Christina followed.There were so many people on the beach that Sabrina didn't notice her friends left,Shadow already knew,he grinned. A shadow suddenly covered them,both Sabrina and Shadow sat up and turned around,they saw a very familiar red hedgehog standing behind them. Sabrina smiled. "Darian! Is that you?" Darian smiled. "Yep!" Sabrina stod up and shook his hand. "Hey,long time,no see! How are things going?" Darian smiled. "I'm doing great! I heard so many good things about you over the years! I even heard that you and Shadow are married,is that true?" Sabrina nodded.Shadow stood up and smiled. Darian shook Shadows hand. "Shadow,good to see you!" Shadow smiled. "Yeah,sorry about the way I acted here several years back,I kind of felt,uh--" Sabrina elbowed him lightly and finished his sentence. "What he meant was, that he was a bit jealous of me,when I was around you and stuff,but now we have all that settled!" Darian smiled and laughed a little. "You mean you thought me and her were lovers? No,we are only good friends,I was never thinking about that!" Shadow smiled. "Okay,I'm very sorry about that." Darian smiled and held out a volleyball. "It's okay,would you like to play some volleyball with me and some other friends of mine?" Shadow and Sabrina smiled and nodded. "Sure,why not? We have nothing else to do!" Darian smiled and started running to the volleyball court.Shadow and Sabrina followed him. There were a few humans there,playing volleyball.Darian called out to them,they all stopped playing and saw them. "Guys,I'd like you to meet the famous Sabrina Hedgehog and her boy,Shadow!" The people ran to them,they started cheering. "Wow Darian! We didn't know you were friends with the coolest dudes and dudettes!" Darian smiled. "Well,I met them a long time ago! Think you can use a couple of new players?" The human smiled and nodded. "Are you kidding,how could we say no to the coolest couple in the world?" Sabrina and Shadow walked to them and smiled. "Yeah,so let's get playing!" The group and Darian smiled and set up the teams.Soon,they all started playing volleyball. It was Shadow,Sabrina,and Darian versus the three humans. They all started playing.


At Sonic's house,everyone was getting ready for the anniversary party. Sonic,Tails,and Sabretooth were putting up the decorations. Amy and Christina went out for a cake and some gifts,Sakura,Speedy,and Sapphire went out to find some gifts for the party. Sonic just finished blowing another balloon,he wiped his forehead and jumped down from the ladder. "Whew,I think that's the last one!" He sighed and walked to the front door.He opened it and saw Amy and Christina walking in with several bags. Sonic stood next to the door,letting the girls in. "Well,that didn't take too long!" Amy and Christina walked to the party room and put the bags down. Amy then ran back outside and brought in a very large cake,she brought it into the party room and put it on a snack table.Sonic chuckled. "Whoa,where did you get this cake? Looks pretty expensive!" Amy smiled. "I had to go to the best bakery in the city,they were the only ones that had anniversary cakes!" Sonic smiled. "Looks like you picked an awesome choice,Shadow will love this party!" Amy laughed a little. "Yeah! I bet Sabrina will love it,too!" Christina walked to them. "Amy,wanna help me wrap the gifts?" Amy smiled and walked to her. "Sure!" They both walked to the couch with the gift filled bags and started wrapping them.The door started knocking,Tails walked to it,but only opening it a crack in case it's Shadow and Sabrina.He opened the door and saw three kids with many bags.Tails opened the door completely and let them in,it was Sapphire,Sakura,and Speedy. "Whoa,you were pretty busy with the shopping,huh?" The three kids laughed a little and walked to the party room with the bags.They all sat down by Amy and Christina.Speedy walked to his dad to help him with decorating,he saw Sabretooth putting up some streamers,Speedy started laughing.Sabretooth growled and jumped down from the high ladder,right in front of Speedy.Speedy stopped laughing when the yellow hedgehog growled in his face. "Something funny,blueboy?" Speedy slowly walked away.Sabretooth calmed down and sighed. "I need to control my anger." He jumped up to the top of the ladder and finished putting up the streamers.The eight heroes continued to decorate the house.


At the beach,Sabrina was serving the ball,she tossed it in the air and hit it pretty far to the other side of the net,one of the humans hit it back.Shadow jumped in the air and spiked it,but one of the humans was able to hit it back,Darian jumped in the air and spiked it very hard,it hit the sand on the other side of the net.The three hedgehogs started cheering,the three humans also cheered. They got the ball back and continued playing.Shadow grinned as he served the ball. "I hope Sonic got the party set up."


Back at the house,Sonic and the others finished setting up the house for the party.Amy and Christina are putting the gifts on the table where the large cake was. Sabretooth,Sakura,Speedy,and Sapphire were in the gym,training. Sonic whistled to Tails,who was cleaning up the messes. tails stopped cleaning and ran to Sonic. "Tails,can you go to Angel Island and get Knuckles to come?" Tails smiled. "Sure!" Tails ran to the front door and started flying high into the sky towards Angel Island.After a few minutes,he saw the large floating island,he safely landed on it and saw Knuckles sitting in front ofthe Master Emerald.Tails ran over to him. "Hey,Knuckles!" The red echidna turned around and saw Tails running to him,he stood up,smiling. "Hey,Tails!" Tails stopped in front of him. "Knuckles,tomorrow is Shadow and Sabrina's anniversary,we're having a party,you wanna come join us?" Knuckles chuckled. "Shadow and Sabrina? Sure,I'll come to the party!" Tails smiled. "Great! Let's go!" Knuckles nodded and walked to the giant green emerald,he put his hand on it,it suddenly started getting smaller,it stopped shrinking when it was the size of his hand. Tails gasped. "Knuckles! How did you do that?" Knuckles grinned. "It's a new trick,It'll shrink to the size of a chaos emerald,so I can take it with me wherever I go!" Tails smiled. "Wow,but,won't the island fall?" Knuckles shook his head. " Don't worry,it stays floating,let's go!" Knuckles and Tails ran to the edge of the island and jumped off,Knuckles started gliding while Tails started flying,both going to Station Square.


Back at the beach,Shadow and Sabrina were talking,Darian and his friends were just leaving. Darian walked over to the two hedgehogs. "Maybe you'll be here tomorrow,then we can do some more volleyball!" Shadow stood up and walked further onto the beach. "Hey Darian,come here real quick!" Darian smiled and followed Shadow,they both stopped. Sabrina was watching them,she was too far away to listen what they were saying,the two stopped talking,then they parted. Shadow walked back to Sabrina while Darian walked off the beach into the city. Sabrina sat up. "What were you two talking about?" Shadow grinned. "Just,boy stuff." Sabrina shrugged and put her feet back into the water.Shadow sighed and started sun-bathing.


Knuckles and Tails just arrived back to the house,they both walked in.Knuckles looked around. "Whoa,you guys really fixed up this place,nicely!" Tails laughed a little and walked into the party room with Knuckles. Everyone else was in the room,waiting for them. Sonic grinned. "It's about time you came here,knucklehead!" Knuckles grinned back at him. "Well,you could've told me sooner,at least the party didn't start yet." Sapphire stepped up. "No for long!" Sonic grinned,then he looked to Tails. "Tails, why don't you go to the beach and get those lovebirds?" Tails chuckled. "Right!" He ran outside and started flying to the beach.Knuckles looked to Sonic. "Hey,I found out something about Sabrina." Sonic smiled. "What is it?" Knuckles smiled. "Well,since she's a reincarnated form of the first guardian,Obsidian,that means that me and Sabrina are a bit related,like my sister." Sonic's jaw dropped. "Whoa,really?" Knuckles nodded. "Yeah,and the same thing for Christina,she's my sister,too." Sonic grinned. "Well,that's awesome! You finally have some family on your side!" Suddenly,there was a soft knocking on the door,everyone gasped. "It's Sabrina and Shadow! Everybody hide!" Everyone started hiding behind couches and tables. A strangell familiar voice called out to them. "Hello? Is anybody here?" Sonic stood up and walked to the door,he opened it and saw a red hedgehog standing there. Sonic smiled. "Darian,long time,no see!" Darian smiled and pulled out several wrapped gifts. "Shadow told me about the anniversary so,I decided to come for the party!" Sonic grinned. "Sure,come on in!" Darian stepped into the house. Sonic walked to a table. "You can put your gifts here,Shadow and Sabrina could be back any minute,so we need to hide!" Darian smiled and nodded,he hid behind one of the couches where Sabretooth was hiding. Sonic turned the lights off and went back to his hiding spot.


At the beach,Shadow and Sabrina were still sun-bathing.Sabrina had her eyes closed,but Shadow kept his wide open in case Tails signals him. Shadow sighed.He suddenly saw an orange object flying in the sky,he sat up and looked closer,it was Tails,he waved to Shadow. Shadow grinned and waved back to Tails,he started flying back into the city.Shadow walked back to Sabrina. "Sabrina." Sabrina opened her eyes and sat up. "Hmm?" Shadow smiled. "Come on,let's go back home,I have something to show you." Sabrina smiled and stood up. "What is it?" Shadow chuckled. "Wait and see. It's a surprise." Shadow started holding her hand while they were walking into the city. Sabrina became a little nervous,but then she smiled. They both walked off the beach,they both challenged each other in a race back to the house.After a few minutes,they both arrived at the house at the same time,it was a tie. Before Sabrina stepped to the door,Shadow stepped in front of her and opened the door.Sabrina stepped in,it was very dark. Shadow turned the lights on and grinned. When the lights turned on,a crowd of friends popped up from their hiding places. "SURPRISE!!!" Sabrina screamed in excitement,but she was confused. Shadow stepped in front of her and smiled. "Happy anniversary,Sabrina." Sabrina gasped and jumped into Shadow's arms. "Shadow,I don't know what to say! I was so busy with things,and I guess I lost track of time! Thank you so much!" She kissed him passionately,Shadow put her down and hugged her. "Tomorrow,we'll spend the whole day together.I'll take you anywhere you want,just to be with you." Sabrina hugged back. "Okay,Shadow,we will." Sabrina let go of him and ran to the others. She opened the presents,some of them were for Shadow,he opened his later. Sabrina got a few new clothes,a pair of grinding shoes,and many other items. After a while,Sonic turned on some slow dancing music. The three pairs startred dancing,the kids and Darian sat out for some rest. Shadow and Sabrina were dancing slowly to the music,Sabrina sighed deeply and hugged Shadow. "Shadow,I love you so much,I want this moment to last forever." Shadow sighed and hugged back. "So do I,Sabrina,so do I." Sabrina closed her eyes and sighed. "Shadow,when I first met you,you knew that I was special to you. Ever since you saved me,I always cared for you. Whenever I saw you sad,lonely,or worried,I would always be there for you,and I always will be." Shadow smiled. "I will always be here for you,too,no matter what happens,nothing will break us apart." Sabrina had tears in her eyes,she smiled and hugged him. "Shadow..." They both continued dancing.


Darian and the four teens were watching from the couch,Darian smiled when he saw Shadow and Sabrina together. "Wow,those two seem stuck together forever,they seem so perfect with each other." Sapphire was sitting next to him,she smiled. "Yeah,it sure is great to have the worlds greatest couples as my parents,they are so perfect together.Maybe someday,I'll find someone to love,and be a perfect couple like them." Darian smiled. "Well,I hope you find someone to love and care for." Sapphire smiled. Sabretooth walked to them and sat down next to Sapphire. He looked at Sabrina and Shadow,he chuckled. "Love is such a pathetic thing." Sapphire gasped and elbowed him lightly. "It is not! Love is a very beautiful thing!" Sabretooth grinned. "It may be good for you,but me,not a chance!" Sapphire smirked. "Oh yeah? You better watch yourself,because it will get you eventually!" Sabretooth growled and closed his eyes,resting. Sapphire giggled,Sabretooth opened his eyes. "What's so funny?" Sapphire giggled again. "You!" Sabretooth became confused. "Me?" Sapphire stopped laughing. "Everytime I talk to you,you keep sounding and acting more like my dad!" Sabretooth scooted away from her. "I don't think so." Sapphire thought for a moment,she shrugged and watched her parents dance.


Shadow and Sabrina stopped dancing,Shadow pulled out a small box,he held it out to Sabrina,she gasped. "For me?" Shadow smiled and nodded,he opened the box to her,it revealed a blue sapphire heart pendant with pure diamonds around it,she carefully opened it. It was a locket that had one picture of her and Shadow on one side,the other frame had a picture of Sapphire. Sabrina gasped. Shadow picked up the locket and put it on her. He smiled. "It is perfect on you,it matches those deep blue eyes I am looking at." Sabrina smiled and wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes. "Shadow, you always seem to make me happy, I can't thank you enough." Shadow smiled. "You always seem to make me happy whenever I see you smile, everything about you is perfect to me." Shadow pulled her close to him,Sabrina sighed. "We will never grow apart,no matter what happens,you will always be there for me,and I will always be there for you." The two hedgehogs started dancing again to the soft,slow music. Everyone danced through the rest of the night.



Somewhere in Station Square...

Inside the president's building,the president was reading the report about Sabre. He sighed and looked to Rouge the bat. "Rouge,over the past several years,Sabre hasn't been seen anywhere.We are all getting concerned about this,we need you to search for him and try to stop anything he is planning to do.Can we count on you?" The female white bat smirked. "You can count on me,Mr. President!" Rouge saluted to the president and walked out of the office. The president sighed and looked out his window into the city. "We need to stop Sabre,we may not know much about him,but I know Rouge will be able to get some more info on him." He saw his secret agent fly out into the dark night sky towards Paradise Island.





Heh heh,sorry about this chapter being a little short,I had to work on me and Christinatails's new fic that's coming up soon.


In the next chapter,Sabrina and Shadow set off for their romanctic day together. But a secret agent,Rouge the bat,will go to Paradise Island to search for Sabre,but will she be able to escape from him? Find out soon! Please review or I'll use my rage stage to kill you!