Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ A Romantic Day,and an Unlikely Team Up ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]





The next morning,Sabrina woke up when she felt something warm hit her,she opened her eyes and saw Shadow sleeping next to her on the couch,she also saw everyone else sleeping on the other furniture. Shadow opened his eyes and took his arm off Sabrina. Sabrina sat up and stretched,trying not to make any noises that can wake up the others,Shadow did the same.Sabrina stood up and quietly walked to the other side of the room,she saw Sapphire sleeping on another couch. Sabrina walked over to her,she gently shook her. Sapphire opened her eyes and sat up,she yawned quietly. "Hey,mom." Sabrina smiled. "Hey,Sapphire. Me and Shadow are going to be gone all day,so you behave while we're gone,okay?" Sapphire smiled. "Okay,mom." Sabrina saw Knuckles start to wake up,he sat up and stretched. He smiled. "You guys are leaving already?" Sabrina nodded,Shadow walked to her and smiled. Knuckles grinned. Sonic,who was sleeping next to Amy on the other couch had a grin on his face. "Don't leave without letting us say bye." He quickly sat up and woke up Amy. She opened her eyes and sat up. They both stood up,Sonic started clapping loudly,waking up Tails,Christina,Sabretooth,Speedy,Sakura,and Darian.They all stood up. Shadow and Sabrina walked to the front door,everyone followed them. Shadow and Sabrina walked outside,they turned around and waved to the others. Sapphire ran up to her parents and hugged them. "I hope you have a good time." Shadow and Sabrina smiled and hugged her. "Okay,we'll be back tomorrow." Sapphire smiled and ran back to the others. They all started clapping and cheering for them,Shadow and Sabrina gave the group a thumbs up,they both turned around and started running to the ocean,they both started skimming the surface of the ocean out towards the rising sun.



On Paradise Island,Rouge was flying over the ocean,she lowered herself onto the beach,she looked around,then she picked up her communicator. "This is Rouge reporting. I have arrived on Paradise Island,so far,I see no sign of Sabre,proceeding to search the island." She put her communicator away and started running through the island,she suddenly saw a flash,she walked over to it,she smirked. "Looks like I found myself a chaos emerald.This can come in handy for when I find Sabre." She picked up a white chaos emerald from the sand and put it away. "If it doesn't help,I guess it will make a good necklace." She started flying into the forest,listening for any sounds or voices.After a few moments,she heard a loud crashing sound,she quickly landed and hid behind a tree.She suddenly heard a voice,then,more crashing sounds,they were getting closer to her. Rouge stealthfully jumped into a tree and peeked at the source of the noises,she saw a tree that was knocked down,but it looked like it was cut down. She suddenly saw a yellow blur run by another tree,the tree crashed down. Rouge gasped as the falling tree almost knocked her down. She looked down and saw a yellow figure standing by one of the fallen trees,Rouge pulled out a pair of zoom in binoculars.She looked into it and gasped,she saw a yellow hedgehog with black quill ends wearing black clothes. Rouge smirked. "Looks like I hit the jackpot! All I need to do now is to think of a plan to get through him,it won't be easy." Suddenly,the yellow blur ran and chopped down the tree she was hiding in,Rouge jumped out and into another tree.The other tree fell to the ground with a loud crash. Rouge saw the yellow figure right under the tree she was standing in,she gasped. The yellow hedgehog heard her and looked up,he saw a white bat,he growled and used a chop to knock the tree down. Rouge jumped to another tree,but the yellow hedgehog ran there and chopped it down.Rouge started jumping from tree to tree,but they all keep getting knocked down by the yellow hedgehog.Rouge was jumping to another tree,but her foot slipped off the branch,she fell to the ground. She quickly got back up. The yellow figure walked over to her and grrinned. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Why are you watching me?" Rouge backed away,then she smirked. "Why,I'm here to make a deal! I suppose you are Sabre,right?" The yellow hedgehog smirked. "Why do you want to help me?" Rouge smirked. "To rule the world of course!" Sabre grinned. "How can I trust you? You look suspicious!" Sabre growled. Rouge made a sly smirk and pulled out the white chaos emerald. "With this,you do need the chaos emeralds,right?" Sabre chuckled,then he grabbed the emerald out of her hand. "No,I'm looking for an emerald far more powerful than this chaos emerald.I'm looking for the two elemental emeralds." Rouge became confused. "Elemental emeralds?" Sabre started walking toward her. "If you can bring me one of the elemental emeralds,then maybe we can have a deal,but if you don't,I'll have to destroy you." Rouge backed away. Sabre grinned evily. "I knew you wouldn't have it." Sabre suddenly lunged at her,Rouge started flying high into the sky. Sabre growled and jumped up to her level. Rouge flew away from him,but Sabre vanished. Rouge looked around,frightened. Sabre suddenly appeared above her,he grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground. Rouge was able to land safely on the ground,Sabre landed,and charged at her from behind.Rouge was caught off guard as he punched her. Rouge fell to the ground,her arm injured. Sabre grinned and walked to her. "There is no way to escape,bat!" Rouge suddenly jumped up and kicked him,making a large gash on his face.He flinched,then he grinned. "Well,you have some guts in you,lucky that you gave me this chaos emerald,otherwise,you would have beaten me." He gripped the white chaos emerald,it started glowing. A white arora surrounded his body,the gash on his face started vanishing.The white arora faded away,revealing a completely unharmed yellow hedgehog. Sabre grinned evily. Rouge gasped and backed away,still holding her injured arm. Sabre charged at her again,but Rouge managed to fly into the air,avoiding the attack,she dived down and snatched the white emerald from him,she flew back up very high,out of Sabre's reach. Sabre growled,he jumped up,but he couldn't reach. He then jumped to the top of a tall tree and leaped off it,he grabbed her leg and threw her to the ground,she crashed on the ground. Rouge tried to get back up,but her leg was injured.She sat up and started flying,she flew very high,then she flew away from the island,escaping her fate. Sabre growled. "You won't get away with this!" He watched as the white bat flew over the ocean towards Station Square.


Somewhere near the ocean,Shadow and Sabrina were relaxing on the most popular beach in the world.Thousands of people were walking around. Sabrina sat up and sighed. "Wow,Shadow,coming here was a wonderful idea! It's so beautiful,the water,the people,everything looks so perfect!" Shadow sat up and smiled. "Well,you like popular places,this is the most popular beach in the world." Sabrina smiled and stood up,she walked into the sparkling blue water.She dived in and started swimming,she did a few backflips before she started floating.She sighed and closed her eyes. She suddenly got dunked,she quickly swam back up and saw Shadow laughing. Sabrina lunged at him,dunking him underwater. Shadow came back up,he had a fish in his quills,Sabrina started laughing. Shadow got the fish out and put it back in the water. Sabrina stopped laughing,she suddenly splashed him,Shadow got soaked.He laughed and splashed back,she jumped out of the way and ran back onto the beach,Shadow ran behind her. Sabrina started running from him,Shadow started chasing her,he quickly got ahead and ran across the water,skimming it. Sabrina followed him. Shadow started laughing as he started to run faster. Sabrina sped up even faster,she easily caught up with him. "Gotcha!" Sabrina jumped at him,they both fell in the water,laughing. After a minute they stopped laughing,Shadow walked back onto the beach and sat down,Sabrina followed him. Shadow layed down in the sand.Sabrina got an idea,she started putting sand on him. Shadow didn't move,he started laughing. After a minute,he was completely covered in sand,only his head and feet stuck out. Sabrina started laughing. Shadow laughed and dug his way out of the pile. Sabrina pulled him out and started swimming in the water,Shadow followed her,they both started swimming.


In Station Square,Sapphire was in her room,brushing her quills and getting ready to go to the beach. She suddenly heard a small thud coming from her balcony,she gasped and turned around. She saw a figure laying on the balcony with no movements. Sapphire gasped and ran to the figure,she kneeled down next to it. "Hey,are you okay?" The figure slowly flipped over,revealing a female white bat,holding a white chaos emerald,she was severely injured. "Help me." The bat fell unconcious,Sapphire used her powers to heal her. The bat slowly woke back up,she sat up and looked around. "What,where am I?" Sapphire backed away. "You landed in my house,I healed you.Who are you?" The bat stood up and brushed herself off. "I'm Rouge,Rouge the bat. Thanks for saving me." Sapphire smiled. "No problem,let me get someone to help." Sapphire ran out of her room. Rouge sat down on one of the beds,she looked around. Sapphire walked back in with Sonic. "Sonic,this girl landed in my room,she was hurt,so I healed her." Sonic gasped. "Rouge?" Rouge gasped and backed away. "Sonic,what are you doing here?" Sonic grinned. "The question is,what are you doing here in my house?" Rouge calmed down and pulled out the white emerald. "I was on my mission,looking for this person known as Sabre,he attacked me,and I ended up landing on this girl's balcony." Sonic walked around. "You're looking for Sabre,huh? You should know better than to go against him alone,he's a killer!" Sapphire nodded in agreement. "Yeah,let's hope he isn't planning to attack us. My parents are still gone on their day out." Sonic nodded in agreement. The door opened,Sabretooth walked in. "What's the noise about?" Rouge gasped. "You!" Sabretooth backed away,confused. "Do I know you?" Sonic and Sapphire stepped in front of Rouge. "No Rouge, that's not Sabre,that's Sabretooth. Don't worry,he's on our side!" Rouge calmed down. "Okay,you look just like Sabre!" Sabretooth stepped up. "That's because he's my father,he betrayed me,so I'm helping Sonic and the others stop him." Rouge smiled. "Okay,now I get it! Listen,I have to go finish my mission." Sapphire smiled. "You need to rest,maybe you can go back to Paradise Island later." Rouge thought for a moment,then she smiled. "Alright,but later,I have to leave." Sonic and Sapphire smiled. "Okay!" Rouge smiled. "Thanks.By the way,what's your name,little girl?" Sapphire smiled. "I'm Sapphire! I bet you already know Sonic." Rouge smirked. "Yes,you must be his daughter,right?" Sapphire backed away. "What! No,I'm the daughter of Shadow and Sabrina! Sonic has a different kid." Sonic nodded and called Speedy. Speedy ran in as a blue blur. He stopped by Sonic. Rouge gasped. "You mean,Shadow,the ultimate life form,is alive?" Sonic grinned. "He's been here for years,Rouge! He lives with us,he has a girlfriend,he has a daughter,he has a happy life here!" Rouge smiled. "Well,I guess that solves the problem with his disappearance!" Sonic chuckled. "Great,let's show you the others!" Sonic,Speedy,Sabretooth,and Sapphire walked out of the room.Rouge pulled out her communicator. "This is Rouge reporting. I have been sidetracked by Sabre and am with Sonic and his friends. I have also figured out the secret of project Shadow,he is alive and well,he is nice now. I will have a follow up report shortly." Rouge put her communicator away and ran up to the others. They all walked to the party room,Rouge looked around. "Hm,not bad for a house,almost as big as mine!" She saw Amy,Tails,and two other foxes. She walked over to them and smirked. "Long time,no see,fox boy." Tails,Christina,Amy,and Sakura looked up and saw her. Sakura and Christina backed away,frightened. Tails and Amy stood up and smiled. "Hi Rouge! What are you doing here?" Sapphire stepped up. "Maybe you shouldn't know." Christina and Sakura stood up. Tails walked to them. "Rouge,this is my wife,Christina. And this is my daughter,Sakura." Sakura and Christina waved to her. Rouge smirked. "Nice to meet you. I'm Rouge." The two vixens smiled. Rouge stepped back. "Hey,when I was fighting Sabre,he said something about a elemental emerald. Do any of you know about these?" Everyone nodded. Christina took out her rainbow emerald and showed it to the bat,she gasped. "Wow,what a precous gem,it would be perfect for me!" Christina backed away with the emerald. "No! This is one of the legendary elemental emeralds,not a piece of jewelry!" Rouge smirked. "I see. Sabre said that he was looking for these,I don't know why,but I'm willing to do anything to get some answers." Sonic stepped up. "He wants these emeralds so he could destroy the world and the universe,we always try our best to stop him from doing that!" Rouge nodded. "Hm,yes,but he said that there were two of these,where is the other one?" Sapphire stepped up. "My mother is the guardian of the black elemental emerald,she isn't here,but she knows how to defent herself,especially with my dad. I have the powers of the emerald,healing you was one of them." Rouge smirked and nodded. "Okay,now I understand. So, your mom has the black emerald while Christina holds the rainbow emerald,right?" Everyone nodded. "Okay,that's all the info I need for now. I need to get back to the president before he gets worried,gotta fly." Rouge walked to Sapphire. "I think the president would like to see you." Sapphire backed away. "Why?" Rouge smiled. "He would like to know more about you and your parents." Sapphire continued backing away until she bumped into Sonic,he smiled. "Go ahead,Sapphire,Rouge will take you to the capital city where the president is,he'll want to talk to you.Sabretooth should go with you,too,so they can know the things about Sabre." Sapphire and Sabretooth smiled and walked to Rouge. Rouge smiled and walked to the door. "Okay,ready to go?" Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded. Rouge opened the door and walked outside with her. The bat started flapping her wings,Sapphire got scared. "Rouge,I'm afraid of hights." Rouge landed on the ground. Sapphire smiled. "My dad taught me a trick called chaos control,maybe I can use that to get to the capital city." Rouge smirked. "Hm,Shadow's special ability. You are one clever girl!" Sapphire smiled. She closed her eyes and put a picture into her mind,she clenched her fists.They glowed black. "CHAOS CONTROL!" A dark flash appeared,the two girls and one boy vanished.


Over in the country parts of the world,Shadow and Sabrina were running through large empty fields.There were many empty farmhouses and corn fields around them. Sabrina was running from the black hedgehog,he was laughing as he chased her though the windy hills. Sabrina knew she was faster than him,but she went slower so he could keep up.Sabrina was laughing the whole way,Shadow,who was right behind her,started running faster,he was neck to neck to neck with her,Sabrina grinned. "You think you can beat me?" Shadow grinned. "I'm not even at my best yet!" Sabrina smiled and ran faster. Shadow sped up and got ahead again. Sabrina started laughing. "Looks like someone's been practicing,you hit a new land speed record!" Shadow grinned. Sabrina suddenly sped up to her fastest,she went ahead of Shadow in a yellow blur.Shadow started running at his best,he was still behind her. "Sabrina,wait up! I can't keep up!" Sabrina smirked. "Don't give up,Shadow.I know you can run faster than that!" Shadow started falling behind. Sabrina was right,if he tries his hardest,then he can get ahead. Shadow closed his eyes and used all of his speed and strength. He turned into a yellow blur. He was moving so fast,Sabrina was caught off guard. He blasted his way past Sabrina and ran into a large pile of straw. Sabrina smiled and jumped high in the air,she landed in the same pile,she was buried under the hay.After a minute,the two hedgehogs popped their heads out of the pile,laughing. Sabrina smiled. "See,I knew you could do it,Shadow! You beat me for the first time in a race!" Shadow stopped laughing and grinned. "Yeah,I can go faster than you! And it's all because of you. I believed in you,Sabrina.I knew I could trust you." Sabrina smiled. "Oh Shadow,you're so sweet." Shadow smiled and layed down on top of the hay pile.Sabrina did the same,she looked into the clear blue sky and sighed. Shadow closed his eyes and sighed. Sabrina saw a cloud. "Shadow?" Shadow kept his eyes closed. "Hmm?" Sabrina pointed to the cloud. "Doesn't that cloud look like a chaos emerald?" Shadow opened his eyes and saw the small cloud,he chuckled. "Yes,it does. It looks exactly like your black emerald." Sabrina smiled. "Yeah,I guess it does,huh?" Shadow nodded and closed his eyes. Sabrina sighed. "Shadow?" Shadow kept his eyes closed. "Hmm?" Sabrina looked at him. "When did you first love me?" Shadow sat up. "What do you mean,Sabrina?" Sabrina sighed. "I mean,when did you first have feelings for me? When and why did you start caring for me?" Shadow smiled. "Sabrina,when I first saved you from falling into the ocean 25 years ago,when I felt your hands,I felt the power of your black emerald. I knew you would be something very special to everyone,to the whole world.I knew that you needed to be safe from Sabre. I knew that I had to protect you. That must be what Maria meant when she told me to show the world how good to the world I was." Sabrina smiled. Shadow continued. "After you sacrificed yourself to save the planet,I thought of you every minute through those 10 years you were gone.I never forgot about you,you were the only person I talked to,the only person that I trusted." Sabrina looked down. "Shadow..." Shadow continued. "Sabrina,after you returned to us,when I heard your voice,I was so happy. I had never felt like this before in my life,I felt so happy,it felt like your voice blew my troubles away,I felt free of all my problems. I knew it was you,I was just too happy to show it.Later,when you were angry at me for acting weird around you and Darian,I thought I was going to lose my only friend,I thought I was going to lose you.When you kissed me that day,you have changed my whole life,you gave me the gift of love. Ever since that moment,I have followed you,making sure that nothing would harm you or make you sad.I have loved you since that day,and I never wanted to let you go." Sabrina sighed. "Shadow,I'm speechless! I never knew that you really cared that much. All of this means so much to me." Shadow smiled. "I've loved you since that day,and I will always keep you in my heart,forever." Sabrina had tears in her eyes,she started crying. Shadow smiled,he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him.Sabrina soon stopped crying.Shadow hugged her tightly. "Sabrina,I never want to leave you behind.I love you,and nothing can break us apart, not even the forces of pure evil can stand in our way. We will be together forever,I promise." Sabrina smiled. "Oh Shadow." Sabrina leaned into Shadow's arms. "Shadow,I knew you could believe in me,so I belived in you,I never gave up on our wishes." Shadow smiled. Sabrina pulled back from the black hedgehog and smiled. "I love you,Shadow." Shadow smiled. "I love you too,Sabrina." Shadow wrapped his arms around Sabrina,he pulled her close to him. Sabrina smiled. They looked into each other's eyes,they both leaned in and met in a deep,long kiss. The sun was setting,the sky turned a golden,pink,and blue mix. The land grew quiet in the sunset.


In the capital city,a dark flash appeared in front of the capital building. Rouge,Sabretooth,and Sapphire appeared. Rouge and Sabretooth fell when they landed,they both got up. Sapphire smiled. "We're in the capital city!" Rouge smirked. "A very clever plan,let's go inside and see the president." Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded and followed Rouge into the very large building. There were two human guards standing on each side of the doors,Rouge showed them her I.D. card,the two guards saluted to her and let her inside,the two yellow hedgehogs followed.They all went inside and saw many people walking around,the three continued walking until they stopped in front of two large doors. Rouge smiled. "We're here,remember,this is the president you are talking to,so don't show any disrespectful to him,okay?" Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded. Rouge smiled and opened the doors,she walked in,the two hedgehogs nervously followed.Rouge walked up to the desk and smirked. "Mr. President,I broght some people to see you." The man in the blue suit turned around and smiled. "Thank you,Rouge.We all need to talk,including you." Rouge smiled and sat down in a chair,she looked to Sapphire and Sabretooth. "Sit." The two hedgehogs smiled and sat down. The president sat down in his chair. "Rouge,have you found any info on Sabre?" Rouge smirked and pointed to Sabretooth. "I found his son,he is living with Sonic and his friends,he is helping them to stop Sabre." The president looked at Sabretooth. "You are Sabre's son? Can you tell us anything you know about him?" Sabretooth grinned. "He is my father. He is trying to destroy the universe by using the two legendary elemental emeralds." The president stood up. "What is this elemental emerald?" Sapphire stood up. "My mother holds one of them,they are very powerful gems that are much like the seven chaos emeralds. There are two of them,my mother holds one of them,and my aunt holds the other one.Sabre is always trying to get them,so he could destroy the world." The president sighed. "Yes,I seem to understand this. Rouge,you said that you were sidetracked during your mission,what happened?" Rouge stood up. "Sabre caught me while I was collecting data,he attacked me,and Sapphire ended up saving me by using the power of the black elemental emerald.Sapphire seems to have powers that came from her mother's emerald." The president smiled. "Hm,you have some powers from the elemental emeralds?" Sapphire nodded,she clenched her fist,it started glowing black. The president walked up to her and looked at her hand. "Hmm,maybe the scientists at G.U.N. can do some tests on your powers." Sapphire nodded. The president walked back to his desk and picked up some papers,he looked at them. "Rouge,did you say that project Shadow was alive?" Rouge smirked. "Yes,he is currently living with Sonic and his friends.He is also the father of Sapphire.He is no longer a threat." The president smiled and looked at Sapphire,he saw the blood red eyes. "Yes,I can see that. He should come here so we can talk a few things out.Rouge,you take these two hedgehogs to the G.U.N. science lab to do some tests." Rouge smiled. "Yes,Mr. President." Rouge stood up and walked out of the office with Sapphire and Sabretooth behind her.The three walked out of the building,Rouge started flying. "Follow me,I know where we're going." Sabretooth and Sapphire nodded and followed the flying bat.


It was night time,Shadow and Sabrina were in a city,at a very fancy resturant. They were eating on the outdoor rooftop,enjoying the starry view. Sabrina sighed as she finished eating her dinner. Shadow was still eating. Sabrina sighed. "Shadow,this is the best day of my life.And I know that I would never have one without you." Shadow finished his meal,he smiled. "I know,because this is the best day of my life." Sabrina smiled and looked out to the sky.There were thousands of stars showing,not a cloud in sight.Shadow walked to her and looked into the sky. Sabrina sighed. "Can this night be any better?" Shadow smiled and looked down,he saw a crowd of people cheering for them. "Look down,Sabrina." Sabrina was confused at first,but she looked down and saw the crowd. "Those people must know it's our anniversary." She continued watching the crowd. Suddenly,a ball of light shot up into the air from the crowd. The ball flew into the sky and exploded into a bright ball of color. Sabrina gasped and looked down to the crowd,she suddenly saw a thumbs up from a blue figure,she looked closer and saw Sonic and the others standing there,cheering along with a large crowd of people.Sabrina gasped and looked to Shadow,who was smiling. "Shadow,did you do all this for us?" Shadow smiled and wrapped his arms around her,pulling her close to him. "Happy anniversary,Sabrina." Sabrina was in shock,she froze. After a few seconds,she came back to reality. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "Shadow,you are the best person I have ever met,and I want us to be together forever,I promise." Shadow smiled,they both looked down to Sonic and the others,who were shooting off some more fireworks.The two hedgehogs watched as dozens of dazzling fireworks shot through the sky. Shadow put his hand on Sabrina's hand,she smiled and gripped his hand. "Shadow,let me show you something." Shadow smiled and backed away,but Sabrina didn't let go of his hand,Shadow stopped. "Sabrina,what is it?" Sabrina smiled and gripped his hand tighter,it started glowing black. "It's something special that I learned while I was gone,it will free you of any troubles,it will show me what makes you the happiest.It will keep us together,forever." Shadow became confused at first. Sabrina's hand started to glow brighter,Shadow started feeling strange,the black arora spreaded to his whole body,he suddenlt felt his heart start beating faster.He suddenly felt better,all of his stresses went away.Sabrina closed her eyes,the black arora around Shadow faded away,Sabrina started glowing black,she released Shadow's hand. He felt strange,he looked at the yellow hedgehog,she had her eyes closed while she was glowing black,she jerked,the black arora shot off of her and flew into the sky. Shadow gasped as he watched the ball of black light float into the sky. When it was high enough,it suddenly glowed brightly,then it scattered,shooting the dark arora across the sky,after a few seconds,it disappeared. Shadow was in complete shock. Sonic and everyone else was stunned. Shadow looked at Sabrina,she still had her eyes closed,she opened them and smiled. "It's me. You are the happiest when you are with me and Sapphire." Shadow smiled. Sabrina suddenly jumped into Shadow's arms,she gave him a long kiss. Shadow closed his eyes and kissed back. They stayed like that for a minute before they saw some more fireworks being shot off.They both watched the show,they looked down and gave Sonic a thumbs up.Sonic and everyone else in the crowd gave a thumbs up back.Shadow and Sabrina jumped off and ran down the building,for once,Shadow was able to keep up with Sabrina,they both reached the bottom and stopped in front of the large crowd.Everyone started cheering and whistling to the couple. The crowd surrounded the two hedgehogs,but for once,Shadow felt good about being around crowds.He smiled and hugged Sabrina tightly. "You were right,Sabrina. I don't feel troubled anymore,and it's all because of you." Sabrina smiled. Sonic ran up to them. "Congradulations,guys!" Sabrina shook Sonic's hand. "Thank you guys so much! You really gave me and Shadow the best time of our lives!" Sonic smiled. Christina walked up to Sabrina and smiled. "I know what you did. You used the Passion Potion, a very strong power that can be used to rid the stresses of you and your true love,to bring love and passion to each other." Sabrina smiled. Christina looked at Shadow,he was now very peaceful,he didn't have a trace of anger or sadness. Christina smiled. "You showed him the true meaning of love and hope. He will never leave you,no matter what happens." Sabrina smiled and walked to Shadow. She grabbed his hand. "Come on,Shadow. Let's go home." Sonic,Tails,Christina,Amy,Sakura,and Speedy nodded in agreement. They all grouped together.Sabrina clenched her fists and closed her eyes. "Chaos control!" A dark flash surrounded the eight heroes,they all vanished into the flash. Back in Station Square,the eight heroes landed in front of the house.They all walked in and went to the party room. Sabrina and Shadow noticed someone was missing. "Hey,where's Sapphire and Sabretooth?" Sonic walked up to them. "Shadow,Rouge came here and wanted them to see the president,they're in the capital city,so they'll be back soon.But for now,let's party!" Sonic turned on some dance music,everyone started dancing. They all danced through the night. Shadow and Sabrina made love that night.


At the G.U.N. military base,Rouge landed in front of the gates. Sapphire and Sabretooth stopped behind her. The bat pulled out her I.D. card and slid it through the electronic key,she pushed a few buttons and walked inside with the two hedgehogs following her. They all ran to a door that had the word 'lab' on it. There were two human guards standing on each side of the metal door. Rouge pulled out some papers and gave them to one of the guards. The guard gasped as he read the papers. Rouge smirked. "Direct orders from the president." The two guards saluted and opened the two metal doors. Rouge smirked and walked inside the lab. Sapphire and Sabretooth cautiously followed her. There were many people in white lab coats walking around. Sapphire and Sabretooth became frightened. Rouge ran to one of the scientist and spoke to him,the scientist nodded a few times before walking to the two hedgehogs. He kneeled down and looked at them closely. "Hm,we will do a few short tests on you.Come with me." The scientist started walking to a testing area.Sapphire and Sabretooth looked to Rouge she smiled. "Go on,I'll be waiting right here." Sapphire and Sabretooth smiled and cautiously followed the scientist.They walked through a few doors before stopping by a table that had many test tubes and some machines. The scientist turned around. "Okay,you are going to do a few tests,let me see your hand." Sapphire and Sabretooth held out their hands. The scientist took out two small wires that lead to a small machine. He put the small suction cups on their wrists,the machine turned on and started beeping. The machine was beeping very rapidly,the scientist looked at it and wrote down something on a clipboard. He took the suction cups off the hedgehog's wrists,the machine turned off. The scientist looked at Sapphire's hand. "You have,powers?" Sapphire nodded. The scientist wrote on his clipboard. "Is there a way you can show me this,power?" Sapphire nodded and clenched her fist,it started glowing black. The scientist gasped and looked closely at it,he wrote on his clipboard again. He walked to a machine that looked like a treadmill. "Come here.I would like to test your speed." Sapphire and Sabretooth walked over to the machine,Sapphire stepped onto the machine. The scientist walked to the control panel and turned it on,the floor of the machine started moving,Sapphire started running. It was going only five miles per hour. The scientist turned up the speed,it was going to six,seven,ten. Sapphire was not feeling tired. The scientist saw this and turned the speed up to fifteen,then twenty.Sapphire was still not fazed. The speed went up to thirty,Sapphire kept running strong. Forty,fifty,sixty,Sapphire kept moving without sweat. The scientist cranked it up to one hundred miles per hour,Sapphire kept going. two hundred,three hundred,four hundred. The speed kept going up until it was at one thousand. Sapphire was starting to sweat as the speed kept rising,to two thousand. Sapphire kept running,she was starting to get tired. The scientist noticed this and slowed the machine to a halt. Sapphire stopped running and wobbily walked off the machine,very exhausted. The scientist gave her some water before he walked to Sabretooth while writing on his clipboard. "I would like to test your strength,come with me." Sabretooth stood up and walked with the scientist to a small machine. Sabretooth saw a small machine that had two cuffs. The scientist locked the cuffs on Sabretooth's arms,he walked to a control panel and turned the machine on. Sabretooth suddenly felt force on his arms,he pushed up against it. The lift went up,but went back down on him,he pushed up against. Each time the lit went down,it put more force on him. The machine went to one hundred ponds,but the yellow hedgehog kept lifting it.The machine kept getting harder to lift,it reached two hundred.Sabretooth started struggling,he gave up and dropped. The scientist ran over and released him from the cuffs,he gave Sabretooth some water and let him rest. The scientist wrote on his clipboard,Sapphire sat up after she rested. "What does this have to do with us?" The scientist didn't answer,he continued writing.The doors opened,Rouge walked in. "You are in special training,that's why." Sapphire and Sabretooth stood up. "Training,for what?" Rouge smirked and walked up to them. "We wanted you to help us,so we can stop Sabre. That's why I came to your house earlier,to get you into special training." Sapphire and Sabretooth became angry. Rouge just smirked. "You want to help us stop Sabre? Do you want to become our top secret agents?" Sapphire and Sabretooth turned around and started whispering.After a minute,they both turned around. "What's in it for us?" Rouge smirked. "You said that you wanted to stop Sabre,right? I can also be able to find Sabretooth's mother." Sabretooth and Sapphire thought for a moment. "Okay Rouge,you have some new spies." They all shook hands,Rouge smirked. "Oh,one more thing.Don't tell anyone about this,don't tell your friends,not your parents,nobody besides me and the president,okay?" Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded. "We promise not to tell anyone." Rouge smirked. "Very good,now,you need to go home before your parents worry about you.Tomorrow at 11 'o clock,you have to come here for some more training,okay?" Sapphire and Sabretooth smiled and nodded. Rouge smiled and pulled out a small case,she opened it,she took two badges and two cards. "These will let the people here know that you are our agents,so they won't mistaken you for intruders." Sapphire and Sabretooth each took one badge and one card. The two hedgehogs walked to the exit.Rouge walked with them to the exit,she lead them out of the facility. "Good luck,team!" Sabretooth and Sapphire smiled and started running back to Station Square.


Oh boy,Sapphire and Sabretooth have now teamed up with Rouge as secret agents! What an unlikely team up. Also in the next chapter,Shadow and Sabrina have a surprise to tell after they both find out something that will rock Sapphire's world,what is it? Find out in the next chapter! C ya soon!