Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ Sabretooth in Love? Sakura the Spy ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]





The next morning,Sapphire woke up when she heard her bedroom door creak open.She opened her eys and saw Sakura waving to her. "Ready to start plan B?" Sapphire yawned and nodded. She looked to Sabretooth's bed,he was snoring loudly. Sapphire got out of her bed and walked to him. "Wake up,sleepyhead." Sabretooth turned over and kept snoring. Sapphire got annoyed,she smiled and clapped very loudly. Sabretooth shot up and screamed. "Hey,what was that for?!" Sapphire rolled her eyes and walked to Sakura. Sabretooth got out of his bed and followed them out to the party room. They all sat down on the couches,everyone else was walking around. Sakura looked around. "Do you see Speedy anywhere?" Sapphire looked around and shook her head. "No,but get ready just in case. Sabretooth,get ready." Sabretooth sighed and sat next to Sakura,trying not to look suspicious.


Speedy walked out of his room sleepily. "Man,I slept like a rock!" He stretched and walked to the party room. When he got there,he instantly saw Sakura with Sabretooth,he also saw Sapphire sitting by them. Speedy became angry and walked to them. He tried to act calm, hiding his anger. Sapphire saw him and smiled. "Speedy,what's up?" Speedy managed to smile,he looked to Sabretooth and Sakura,they were both smiling. "Nothing,how are you,Sakura?" Sakura smiled. "I'm doing okay,now that Sabretooth is with me,right Sabretooth?" Sabretooth looked to Sapphire,she nodded to him. Sabretooth smiled and nodded. "Yeah,it is good to be with you, Sakura." Speedy frowned and sighed. "Well,okay.I gotta go!" Speedy sped to his room in a blue blur. After he was gone,both Sapphire and Sakura giggled. "I think he's on to you,Sakura! He's even more jealous!" Sakura stopped laughing,then she sighed. "Yeah,I can't wait until he comes to me so he can say that he loves me!" Sabretooth smiled,his face was a little red from the words he said. Sapphire noticed this. "Sabretooth,are you okay?" Sakura noticed that Sabretooth's hand was still on her hand. She quickly pulled it away,her face a little red. "Sorry! Please don't be mad!" Sabretooth smiled and moved his hand. "Sorry,it's just that I felt strange all of a sudden." Sapphire smiled. "What is it?" Sabretooth didn't answer. Sakura and Sapphire shrugged and continued chatting.


In Speedy's room,Speedy was laying down on his bed,thinking. "Did Sakura really say that? Did Sabretooth really fall in love with her? If they are really in love,then I'll have to see them kiss if it proves it!" Speedy hopped off his bed and walked out of his room. When he opened his door,he saw Sapphire in front of him,she smiled. "Hey,I was just going to tell you that me,Sakura,and Sabretooth are going to the beach.Would you like to come with us?" Speedy thought for a minute. "Hm,the beach. That's a perfect place to get to Sakura,I better go." Speedy grinned. "You bet! Let me get ready!" Speedy ran back in his room,closing the door. After a minute,he came back out with a towel. "Okay,let's go!" Sapphire smiled and walked with him to the front door. As they left,they talked.After several minutes,they arrived at the beach. Speedy looked around. "Hey,where's Sakura?" Sapphire looked around and pointed to the snack shack. Speedy smiled. "Thanks,Sapphire!" He started running to the snack shack. Sapphire smiled and ran to the beach.


Sakura and Sabretooth were at the snack shack,choosing their treats. Sabretooth was confused when he was handed a ice cream cone. "What is this?" Sakura giggled. "Haven't you eaten ice cream before?" Sabretooth shook his head. Sakura rolled her eyes and sat down at a table. Sabretooth started eating his ice cream. After a few minutes,they both finished their treats. Sabretooth was thinking. Sakura was looking around for Speedy,she saw him at a table closeby. Sakura looked to Sabretooth. "Something wrong?" Sabretooth nodded. "I'm thinking about my mother. Sapphire told me that she knew her. She said that she would take me to her when we stop my father." Sakura sighed. "Yes,that is very sad,I really want to help you." Sabretooth smiled. "Thank you,Sakura. You make me feel much better." Sakura smiled. "I'll help you anyway I can,as a friend." Sabretooth smiled. He felt strange again,whenever he looked to Sakura,he felt it. "Why am I feeling this way?" He felt strange in his stomach,his heart was beating faster. His face turned a little red. Sakura saw this and giggled. "Are you okay?" Sabretooth was taken off his thoughts. "Uh,yeah.I just felt wierd again." Sakura giggled,then she noticed the red face. "Sabretooth,are you blushing?" Sabretooth's face was still red,he turned around,he saw Speedy. He quickly turned back to Sakura. Sakura giggled. Sabretooth had enough,he stood up and walked to the beach,confused.Sakura stood up and followed him. "Sabretooth,wait!"


At the other table,the blue hedgehog grinned. "I knew it! Sabretooth is so nervous,he runs away!" Speedy stood up and sneaked away after Sakura.


On the beach,Sabretooth walked to Sapphire and sat down. Sapphire saw his confused look. "Sabretooth! You're supposed to be with Sakura! What are you doing?" Sabretooth didn't answer,he turned away. Sapphire became worried. "What's wrong? Did something go wrong? Did Speedy catch on?" Sabretooth shook his head. He turned around. "I don't know what happened,I felt so strange." Sapphire became worried. "You felt strange? What was it?" Sabretooth shrugged and calmed down. "I don't know,but I didn't know what to make of it." Sapphire thought for a minute. "Okay,tell me what you felt." Sabretooth sighed. "It first started this morning when me and Sakura acted by Speedy.You told me to comment about being with her.After I said that,I felt...different. I had a strange feeling in my stomach--" Sapphire suddenly gasped,then she smiled. "Sabretooth,do you know what it means?" Sabretooth was confused,he shook his head. "No,what does it mean?" Sapphire smiled. "Sabretooth,you're in love!" Sabretooth backed away. "No,I'm not! Love is for the weak-hearted!" Sapphire laughed. "No,it's for everyone,including you!" Sabretooth shook his head. Sapphire giggled. "You know,this will make it even more interesting for Speedy!" Sabretooth calmed down. "How will this help?" Sapphire giggled. "Well,since you're in love,you can do more things that will make Speedy really jealous,like holding hands!" Sabretooth backed away again. "I am not in love! I can't be in love! And I never will be!" Sabretooth crossed his arms. Sapphire saw Sakura running towards them. "Sabretooth,Sakura's here!" Sabretooth turned and saw the golden fox running to him. He got the feeling again. Sapphire smirked. "I knew it,he's in love all right,I can tell." Sakura stopped in front of them. "Sabretooth,what's your problem? Speedy probably thinks we're faking it now that you ran off on me!" Sabretooth didn't say anything,he froze. Sakura giggled. "How many times do I have to ask,are you okay?" Sapphire smirked. "I think I'll let them figure it out themselves." The two remained silent. Suddenly,Rouge flew over them,she landed by Sapphire. "Ready to go?" Rouge looked at Sabretooth,he was frozen. Rouge smiled. "What's up with him?" Sapphire whispered in the bat's ear,she gasped and giggled. "Wow,really?" Sapphire nodded. Rouge smirked and walked to the dazed hedgehog. She snapped her fingers. "Wakey wakey!" Sabretooth broke out of his state and looked around,he stood up. "What happened?" Sapphire smiled. "Never mind,we have to go!" Sakura became confused. "Where are you going,Sapphire?" Sapphire was about to lie,but Rouge covered her mouth. "To go somewhere." Sabretooth and Sapphire nodded. Rouge started flying. "Let's go!" Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded and ran with the flying bat off the beach. Sakura huffed. "If they're hiding something,then I must figure out their secret!" Sakura was about to run after them,but a blue blur suddenly stopped in front of her. It was Speedy. "Sakura,what's up?" Sakura wasn't in a mood to talk. "I don't have time for your jokes,Speedy!" Speedy was getting desperate. "No,it's not about that. It's about,us." Sakura growled and ran past him,following the two yellow blurs. Speedy watched as the vixen disappeared in a yellow blur. He sighed deeply. "Sakura..." He started walking off the beach back to the house.


Sakura ran after the two yellow blurs,she tried to stay out of sight. After a few minutes of running,she arrived in front of the G.U.N. military facility. Sakura hid behind a nearby tree. She peeked out and saw Sapphire and Sabretooth entering the gates using their keycards. Sakura gasped and watched as the two hedgehogs entered,the gates slowly closing behind them. Sakura thought quickly,she ran out and ran through the gates right before they closed and locked. Sakura hid behind a metal structure. "Hm,a military facility,dad told me that he's been here a while back. Good thing he taught me some moves for hacking into the facility's main computer." Sakura pulled out a small bag,she pulled out a small device,she turned it on. She pointed it at one of the security cameras,she pushed a button,a small laser shot at the camera. A hologram appeared from the device. "Yes,I'm in! That camera should be linked to the security controls.If I can get there,I can disable the entire security system!" She pushed a few buttons on the hologram,she got in. She pushed several more buttons,Sakura smiled. "Yes! I shut down the security system! Now all I have to do is to get inside and find Sapphire and Sabretooth." Sakura turned the device to radar mode,she set it to chaos powers. "All I have to do now is to track down Sapphire's energy signal,this shouldn't take long." Sakura pulled out a small scope,she used a small wire to connect it to the device.She put the device back in her bag,she then put the scope on her head,a small screen in front of her eye. A radar appeared on the screen,acting like a sonar to track down Sapphire's chaos energy. Sakura started running to the doors of the facility,she saw two air vents closeby. Sakura ran into the lower vent,she was sliding downwards. After a few seconds,she slid to the bottom. Sakura looked at the radar,it was pointing to the left. "Good,I'm inside the building,now,I have to go left." Sakura started crawling through the vents,there was a four-way path. Sakura looked at the radar,it was pointing to the north. Sakura started crawling through the second vent.After a few minutes,the radar started beeping. Sakura stopped crawling,the radar was beeping with an 'X'. "I must be right over them!" Sakura saw a closed vent below her. She looked through it and heard some talking. Two very familiar voices. Sakura looked around and saw Sapphire and Sabretooth talking to Rouge. Sakura watched them. "What's going on here? What does this place have to do with Sapphire and Sabretooth?" Sakura pushed a tiny button on her scope,a microphone button. She was listening to everything they were saying. Rouge was the first to talk. "So,are you two ready to start your intermediate training?" Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded. Sakura was confused. "Training? What are they training for?" She continued watching. Rouge spoke again. "Great! Let's go to the training area." Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded and followed Rouge out of the room. Sakura smiled. "Hm,this is very strange,I have to follow them!" Sakura started crawling through the air vents,following the two yellow hedgehogs.


After a few minutes of crawling,Sakura stopped. Sapphire and Sabretooth were right under her. Sakura started listening to them as she was looking through an open vent. Rouge talked first. "So,are you two ready to start? After this final test,you two will be our top secret agents.The three of us will go to Paradise Island and gain some more information on Sabre." Sabretooth and Sapphire nodded. Rouge smiled. "Of course,it will take a few months for some planning,so we'll have plenty of time to practice your skills,okay?" The two hedgehogs nodded. Sakura gasped. "Secret agents?! Wow,Sapphire and Sabretooth are spies,going after Sabre! But what about Sabretooth,he's supposed to be with me when Speedy's around,this is making things hard for me. Sabretooth has been acting wierd around me lately,this must be why." Skura continued looking and listening. Sabretooth sighed deeply. Sapphire noticed this. "Is everything alright,Sabretooth?" Sabretooth turned to her and sighed. "Sapphire,I think you may be right about earlier,I think I am in love." Sapphire smiled. "Of course you are,it's that easy to tell. Are you going to tell her?" Sabretooth thought for a moment. "I'm not sure,but I should sometime." Sapphire smiled. "Alright! Now let begin our training!" Sakura gasped. "Sabretooth's in love? With who? If I'm going to find out,I have to follow them. I have to help track down Sabre! I shoud keep this to myself,I wouldn't want Speedy or the adults to follow me." The three started walking to a large room. Sakura followed them from above. They all stopped in a very large room. Sakura stopped and listened. Rouge talked first. "Ready? You have to try to hit me with your attacks,okay?" Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded. Everyone got into fighting poses. Sakura watched. "Are they going to fight? This must be one of their training sessions." Sabretooth jumped at Rouge,but she jumped back and tried to kick him. Sabretooth ducked before the kick. Sapphire ran at Rouge and launched a punch at her. Rouge flew above the punch and kicked Sapphire. Sapphire was hit,but she healed herself. Sabretooth jumped at Rouge again. Rouge was about to jump away,she suddenly saw Sabretooth vanish. Rouge looked around,she didn't see him anywhere. Sabretooth appeared behind her silently,he punched her back. Rouge flew to the wall,she jumped off it to Sapphire. The yellow hedgehog was caught off guard as Rouge kicked her head. Sapphire flew to the wall and crashed. Sapphire healed herself and got back up. She ran at Rouge again,he hand started glowing,she swiped at the bat. Rouge was hit,she flew in the air,she started flying. Sabretooth jumped up and launched a kick,it missed. While Sabretooth was landing,Rouge dived down and kicked him. Sabretooth flew at Sapphire and hit her,they both fell to the ground. Sapphire got up and healed Sabretooth,he got back to his feet.He looked to Sapphire,they both smiled. They both jumped high in the air,Sapphire started glowing black,Sabretooth rolled into a ball. Sabretooth started glowing black,he launched himself at Rouge. Rouge was caught off guard as the ball hit her,she flew into the wall. Sabretooth stopped glowing black and uncurled himself as he landed on his feet. Rouge got back up,but she was hurt. She wobbily walked to them and smirked. Sapphire ran up to her. "I'm so sorry! I guess I used too much power!" Sapphire healed Rouge,she sighed. "It seems that you two can make an incredible team!" Sapphire and Sabretooth smiled. "Yeah,we know a few moves like that." Rouge smiled. "Well I guess the rumor is true,look alikes do think alike!" Sapphire started laughing. Sakura smiled. "Yeah,they look much alike. I have a strange feeling,Sabretooth is more than Sapphire's cousin. Oh no! What am I thinking? I want to be with Speedy,oh no,I think I'm in love with Sabretooth!" She continued watching. Rouge sat down at a table. "I think that's enough training for today,you two did very well! I'm very impressed,maybe we can start our mission early!" Sapphire and Sabretooth smiled and nodded. Rouge stood up. "Okay,we were going to show you your outfits in about a month,but since you passed all the tests,I'll show them to you today." Sapphire and Sabretooth smiled. They both stood up and followed Rouge out of the room. Sakura gasped. "So,they're starting early,perfect! I need to get ready,but first,I'll observe a little more." Sakura started crawling after the two hedgehogs.


After a short few minutes,Sakura stopped over a small room. She saw Rouge,Sapphire,and Sabretooth in front of a small display case. She started listening. Rouge pointed to two small cat suits. "These are your cat suits,they will make you as stealthy as a cat. If you wear them,you can easily blend into dark areas and be able to get through small places." Sapphire and Sabretooth smiled. "Wow,they look very fitting." Rouge opened the case and took out the two suits. "Here,go to the suit up room and try them on." Sapphire and Sabretooth took the suits and ran to the seperated rooms. After about a minute,they both walked out. Rouge smirked. "Very nice! They look perfect on you! Sapphire,the hands of your suit have special materials that will allow you to use your powers." Sapphire had a suit that looked exactly like Rouge's,but the heart was yellow. She also had a black mask covering her mouth and quills,only her eys were showing. "Yeah,it fits pretty nice on me,thanks,Rouge!" Sapphire looked to Sabretooth. His was covering his whole body,there were no marks. A black mask was covering his mouth and quills,only his eyes showed. "That looks very nice on you,Sabretooth!" Sabretooth walked around. "This suit makes me feel more powerful." Sapphire and Rouge smiled. "Good,that settles it! Me and the president have already have the plans for our first mission. Tomorrow night,the three of us go to Paradise Island. There,we will observe Sabre,but if he catches us,we attack him,okay?" Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded. Rouge smiled. "Put your regular clothes back on and go home,take the suits with you,but don't let anyone see them,okay?" Both hedgehogs nodded. Rouge smiled. "Great! Tomorrow night,go to Paradise Island,I will meet you two there where we start! Now head home before your parents worry about you." Both hedgehogs went into the suit up rooms and changed back into their regular clothes. They both came back out and walked to the door. Sakura smiled. "Tomorrow,perfect timing! Now,to fit in,I need to get ahold of one of those cat suits,if they have one for a two-tailed fox. I've been thinking,I think I'm in love with Sabretooth! Speedy,I've found someone else!" The three agents left the room,Sakura looked around,she didn't see anyone. She grabbed the bars of the vent and pulled it off. She jumped down into the room and looked at the cat suit case,she saw several suits that are designed for different anthro species. She saw one that caught her attention,a small black suit that had the shape of two-tailed fox. "Found it!" Sakura opened the case and took out the suit. She quickly ran over and jumped back inside the air vent,she put the cover back on and quickly crawled back up through the vent. She made it outside,her scope started flashing. "10 seconds until security reactivation." Sakura gasped and started flying,she flew over the gates and started running back to Station Square.


Sapphire and Sabretooth ran back to the house,they went into their room and put their cat suits away. Sapphire sighed. "Let's hope nobody finds them,we need to sleep tomorrow so we'll be ready for our mission." Sabretooth nodded. Speedy walked in and smiled. "Hey guys,have you seen Sakura anywhere?" Sapphire and Sabretooth shook their heads. "Sorry Speedy,but we haven't seen her since we were at the beach." Speedy sighed and walked out of the room,he sadly walked to his room. After a minute,they both heard the front door open and close. Speedy quickly walked out of his room,he saw Sakura run by him,she fled to her room and closed the door. Speedy walked to her door,he knocked on it. "Sakura?" Sakura opened her door and smiled. "Yes?" Speedy smiled. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Sakura smiled. "Sure." They both walked out to the party room where everyone else was. Sabretooth was following them,his heart was racing again. "Could Sapphire be right? Am I really in love with Sakura?" Sabretooth sat down on the other couch,Speedy and Sakura sat down and started talking. Sabretooth wasn't listening. Speedy spoke first. "Sakura, are you really in love with Sabretooth?" Sakura thought for a moment. "I thought we were only pretending so we could get Speedy jealous,but now,I feel like doing the real thing! I think I am in love with him,I have to tell Speedy!" Sakura sighed. "Yes,I'm in love with Sabretooth. Why are you asking this to me?" Speedy felt broken,his thoughts were instantly shattered to pieces. He sighed very sadly. "I was going to tell something,but now you already found someone to love and care for. Well,I hope you two have some good times." Speedy stood up and slowly walked to his room. Sakura sighed. Sapphire walked in and sat down next to Sakura. "Hey,I saw Speedy,he was looking pretty pale,what happened?" Sakura sighed. "I'm in love with someone else. I don't love Speedy anymore." Sapphire gasped. "You're through with Speedy? Who did you fall for?" Sakura sighed and pointed to Sabretooth,who was sleeping on the couch. Sapphire gasped. "Sabretooth? Why him?" Sakura smiled. "I don't know,but something is good about him to me." Sapphire smiled. "Well,I think he's in love,too. Since this morning at the beach,he's been acting very strange." Sakura gasped. "Do you know who he fell for?" Sapphire shook her head. "No,but I bet we'll soon find out!" Sakura started laughing. Sabretooth woke up,he sat up and stretched. "What's so funny?" Sakura and Sapphire stopped laughing. "Nothing,it's girl talk,not for you." Sabretooth shrugged and walked to his room. The girls continued talking.


Speedy was on his balcony,thinking. "Sakura,I thought I loved you,but you found someone else ." Speedy had a few tears running down his face. He walked back inside his room and layed down in his bed,he continued thinking. There was a knocking on his door,he heard Sonic's voice. "Yo Speedy,you okay?" Speedy stopped crying. "Come in." Sonic walked in and sat down next to him. "Hey,what happened, you look like you were crying." Speedy sniffled. "I was." Sonic smiled. "What happened?" Speedy looked at the floor. "Dad,I'm in love with Sakura,but she's in love with Sabretooth." Sonic smiled. "Really? Well,if you want to figure this one out,you'll have to ask your mother about this." Speedy smiled. "Thanks,dad. I'll go ask her." Sonic smiled and patted Speedy's back. "Good. Now stop crying,it's making me cry!" Speedy started laughing. Sonic laughed with him. Speedy wiped away his tears and stood up. Sonic stood up and walked out of the room with his son. They both walked to the party room. Amy was sitting on the couch,talking to Sabrina. They both sat down by them. The girls stopped talking and looked to the two blue hedgehogs. Sonic smiled. "Speedy here is having a few love problems,can you two try to help him?" Sabrina and Amy smiled. "Sure! What's wrong,Speedy?" Sonic stood up and walked away. Speedy sighed. "Mom,I'm in love with Sakura,but she loves Sabretooth,I'm so confused!" Amy smiled. "Oh,I knew this would come up. Speedy,these things happen to us all the time,but there's always a way to solve them. The best thing to do is to follow your heart,that will solve all your love problems!" Speedy smiled. "Really? Do you really think so?" Sabrina and Amy smiled and nodded. "Yeah! It helped us get through our love problems,if it can help us,then it can help you!" Speedy smiled and hugged his mother. "Thanks,mom. Thanks,Sabrina." Both girls smiled. Speedy stood up and walked into his room. He soon went to sleep.






Whew! Sorry this took so long,I was so busy planning my Hero High School Life! In the next chapter: It's time to start the first mission for Sapphire and Sabretooth as they head off to Paradise Island,unaware that there is a foxy character following them! Will Sapphire,Rouge,and Sabretooth be able to get to Sabre? And why is this foxy spy following them? Find out in the next chapter! C ya!