Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ Super Speedy ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]





The next morning,Sapphire woke up when she felt a soft cool breeze. She sat up and stretched. She got out of bed and walked to Sabretooth,who was still asleep. "Wakey wakey,sleepyhead." Sabretooth groaned and opened his eyes. "Sapphire,we need more sleep for our mission,leave me alone." He went back to sleep. Sapphire smiled. "I know,but you forgot one thing,Sakura and Speedy." Sabretooth grumbled under his breath and sat up. Sapphire smiled. "I hope we get those two together today,I feel like they will!" Sabretooth didn't say anything. He walked out of the room. Sapphire saw his expression and smiled. "That Sabretooth,always acting strange everyday." Sapphire shrugged and walked out of her room to the party room. She walked to the party room and sat down,she saw everyone else up,including Speedy. Speedy saw her and walked by her with a cocky grin. Sapphire stood up. "What are you so happy about?" Speedy sat down next to her. "Oh,I feel so lucky today!" Sapphire smiled. "About what?" Speedy grinned and pointed to Sabretooth. "Him,Sakura will be mine!" Sapphire started laughing. "HA! I'd doubt it!" Speedy grinned. "Oh really? Watch me!" Speedy stood up and walked towards Sakura,who was walking by. Speedy stopped in front of her and was about to speak. But Sakura just walked by him without looking to him or talking. Speedy was shocked,he sighed. "Maybe Sapphire was right,maybe Sakura is better off with Sabretooth,but that doesn't mean I'm quitting!" Speedy went to his room and grabbed a towel,he sped out the front door to the beach.



Sapphire was feeling sorry for Speedy,she sighed. "Was I too hard on him?" She saw Speedy run out the front door with the towel. Sapphire got an idea. "Maybe if I bring these two lovebirds together at the beach,it will work,but I better keep this away from Sabretooth." Sapphire stood up and walked to Sakura. "Hey Sakura,want to go to the beach?" Sakura smiled. "Sure! Let me go get Sabretooth!" Before Sakura left,she was pulled back by her friend. Sapphire smiled. "No,he should stay here,besides,Speedy's gonna be there. You two can get a little closer." Sakura frowned and sighed. "Sapphire,over the past days since we started the game,instead of getting closer to Speedy,I'm getting closer to Sabretooth." Sapphire gasped and stepped back. "You're in love with Sabretooth?!" Sakura did a weak smiled. "Yes,but what will Sabretooth think if I tell him,what will my parents say?" Sapphire smiled. "Well,the best thing to do is to follow your heart! That's what my mom told me one time! Just believe in yourself!" Sakura smiled. "Really?" Sapphire smiled. "Of course! Hm,you know,my mom told me that there is a special river on Paradise Island,it tells people who their true loves are!" Sakura smiled. "Yeah,my dad told me alot about it,he said that it brought my parents together!" Sapphire smiled. "Yeah,it brought my parents together,too! You know,maybe when we all get the chance,we can go there to find out!" Sakura smiled. "That's a great idea! Now let's go to the beach!" Sapphire smiled and walked to her room. Sakura went to her room. after a minute,they both ran out with their towels and ran out the front door to the beach. Sabretooth was walking by when he saw the girls leaving. He smiled and went to his room,he cane out with his towel and ran to the beach.



After a minute,the two girls arrived at the beach,they both set their towels near the water and started swimming. On the other side of the beach,Speedy was watching them from the snack shack. "Good,no sign of that Sabretooth." He suddenly saw a yellow blur run across the beach,Speedy growled. "Oh great! He had to come here to ruin my chance! Time to teach him a lesson!" Speedy grinned and started running after Sabretooth in a blue blur.


Sabretooth stopped running when he saw someone following him. He was suddenly tackled by a blue blur. Sabretooth fell to the ground,he quickly got back up and saw an enraged Speedy. "What was that for?!" Speedy growled. "For taking Sakura! I saw her first!" Sabretooth growled and backed away. "I don't know what you're talking about!" Speedy growled and punched Sabretooth. He stepped back from the blow,he became enraged. "That's it,I've had enough!" Sabretooth jumped at Speedy and punched him. The two hedgehogs started fighting. Speedy got back up and tried to kick Sabretooth,but he jumped away. Sabretooth jumped in the air and vanished. Speedy looked around,he didn't see him anywhere. "Get back here and fight like a hedgehog,you coward!" Speedy kept looking around. "With pleasure!" Speedy quickly turned around just as he was struck by a kick. Sabretooth reappeared and ran at Speedy. The blue hedgehog recovered just in time,he rolled out of the way of Sabretooth's punch. Speedy got back to his feet,but he was hit by another punch,then a kick. Speedy fell to the ground,his leg was in great pain. He tried to get back up,but his leg was injured. Sabretooth walked to him and grinned. "Had enough,blue boy?" Sabretooth put his hand on Speedy's neck,he started choking him. Speedy tried to get the hand off,but Sabretoot's arm was solid strong. He was coughing for air.


Sapphire and Sakura were swimming when Sapphire saw two figures fighting on the beach. "Sakura,there's a fight,we have to stop it!" Sakura nodded,the two girls got back to the beach and ran to the fight. When they got there,they were completely shocked when they saw Sabretooth choking Speedy. Sapphire ran up to them. "Sabretooth,stop!" Sabretooth growled and choked Speedy tighter. Sapphire became angry,she suddenly slapped Sabretooth's face. Sabretooth fell backwards,releasing his grip on Speedy. Speedy was coughing for air. Sakura ran to him. "Speedy! Are you okay?" Speedy was still coughing. Sakura used her powers,she healed him. Speedy sat up and stopped coughing. "Wow,thanks,Sakura!" Sakura smiled and helped him up. Now Sabretooth was really angry,he got back to his feet and tried to punch Sapphire,but she jumped out of the way. "Why are you fighing?!" Sabretooth calmed down. "I'm sorry,my anger went out of control." He felt a sharp pain in his arm,he sat down. Sapphire healed him with her powers. "Are you okay?" Sabretooth shook his head. "I don't know." Sapphire looked to Speedy. "Why were you and Speedy fighting?" Sabretooth growled,but held his anger. "He attacked me first,ask him." Sapphire stood up and walked to Speedy. Speedy looked to her. Sapphire was mad. "Why did you hit Sabretooth,he didn't do anything!" Sakura nodded in agreement. "Yeah,that was really stupid,Speedy!" Speedy was confused,he backed away. He turned around and ran off the beach. Sakura and Sapphire calmed down. Sapphire walked to Sabretooth. "We'll take care of him later,Sabretooth. Right now,we should get some rest for tonight." Sabretooth nodded and stood up. They both ran off the beach back to the house,Sakura was following them.



The three teens soon returned home,it was around 2 o' clock. Sapphire and Sabretooth went to their room while Sakura went to hers. They all went to sleep. Speedy,who was resting in the party room,stood up and walked to Sakura's door. He quietly cracked it open and peeked inside,he saw Sakura sleeping peacefully in her bed. Speedy quietly stepped inside the room,he stopped by her bed,he had tears in his eyes. "She's so beautiful. How can I admit it to her? Am I a hedgehog or a chicken? Well,now is my chance to tell her." Before Speedy could talk,he saw Sakura waking up. Speedy quicky ran out of the room before Sakura opened her eyes. She looked around and saw that her door was open,she also saw a few blue quills on her bed. Sakura picked them up and looked at them closely. "Blue quills? There's only one kid who has those,Speedy!" Sakura was a little shocked. "Did Speedy actually come in here while I was sleeping? Does he really care for me that much? Does he really love me?" Sakura started thinking.


Outside of the room,Speedy was listening. "I guess I'm a chicken. I should be renamed KFC. But,Sakura knows I was there. How am I going to break it to her,how is she going to feel?" He suddenly heard footsteps from the room,he quickly retreated to his room. Sakura walked out,looking around. She saw Speedy's door closing. "Speedy?" There was no answer,she walked up to the door. She peeked inside and saw the blue hedgehog sleeping on his bed. Sakura shrugged and went back to her room,she soon went back to sleep.


In Speedy's room,Speedy woke up. "Whew,that was close,she almost caught me! Now she's on to me! Maybe I should get her some flowers,or a gift. That should break it to her. I'll wait until she wakes up,then I'll get them." Speedy layed back down in his bed and went to sleep. Amy was watching him from the cracked door. "I'm so proud of you,son. I hope you can tell Sakura." Amy quietly close the door and walked back to the party room.



Speedy woke up much later than he thought,he quickly got out of his bed. He looked at the clock,it was 10 o' clock. Speedy ran out of his room and to Sakura's door,which was still closed. He quietly opened it and peeked inside,she was still sleeping. Speedy sighed and closed the door. "Good,she's still sleeping,now to get the flowers." Speedy quietly walked to the party room,it was dark and empty. "Everyone must be sleeping already,good." Speedy quietly walked to the front door,he carefully opened it and stepped outside,he carefully closed the door behind him as he headed towards the nearest flower shop. After a few minutes of searching the dark city,he saw a flower shop that was still open,he ran to it and walked in. The shopkeeper was watering the plants,he smiled. "Oh,you must be Speedy! What brings such a young hero here?" Speedy looked around,it smelled of fresh cut flowers. "I'm looking for some flowers. Hey,since my dad gets his flowers here,what kind does he usually get?" The shopkeeper walked around the shop. "Sonic? Hm,he used to get daisies,but now he likes to get pink roses for Amy." Speedy looked at the large varieties of roses. "Favorite color,what does Shadow get?" The shopkeeper pointed to the roses. "He get's the red roses." Speedy kept looking. "What about Tails?" The shopkeeper pointed to the roses again. "He gets the yellow roses." Speedy saw roses in blue,black,red,yellow,pink,and peach. "Hm,I think I'll get the yellow ones." The shopkeeper cut some yellow roses from the bush and wrapped them in a bouqet. He handed them to Speedy,he handed the shopkeeper some money. "You don't need to pay,save your money for the real gifts!" Speedy smiled. "Thanks alot!" The shopkeeper smiled and led him out of the shop. "Good luck,Speedy!" Speedy sped off into the city back to the house.



Sakura just woke up,she stretched and got out of bed. She walked to her balcony and to Sapphire's balcony,the lights were on. She saw the lights turn off,Sakura ducked and watched as two dark figures jumped off the balcony and vanished into thin air. Sakura gasped and ran back into her room,she went to her closet and pulled out the black catsuit. She quickly put it on and jumped out of the house through the balcony. Just as she left,Speedy knocked on her door with the roses,he just saw Sakura jump off the balcony. Speedy ran to the balcony and saw Sakura flying into the sky towards Paradise Island. Speedy gasped. "Where is she going at this time of night? I'd better find out,I need to get Sapphire!" Speedy ran out of the room and ran to Sapphire's room,he opened the door and turned on the lights,the room was empty. Neither Sapphire or Sabretooth were in sight. Speedy was confused. "What in the world is going on here? They're gone too?" Speedy ran to the balcony and saw two black blurs moving across the ocean. Speedy gasped. "They're going to Paradise Island,Sabre's there! I need to stop them and find out what they're up to!" Speedy ran back to his room. He ran to his balcony and jumped off,he landed safely on the ground. He ran off to the ocean and skimmed the surface to Paradise island,still holding the roses.



On Paradise Island,Sapphire and Sabretooth arrived after running across the ocean. Sapphire looked around. "Do you see anyone?" Sabretooth looked around. "No,we should wait here for Rouge." They saw a dark figure flying in the air,it landed in front of them,she removed her face cover,it revealed Rouge. "I'm here,ready to start?" Sapphire and Sabretooth nodded. Rouge smiled. "Good. Sabretooth,since you know where Sabre lives,you can lead the way there. Sapphire,you and me will follow until we get close enough to do some observation." Both hedgehogs nodded. Sabretooth darted into the forest. Sapphire and Rouge followed him as they stealthfully searched the forest. Back on the beach,a black figure landed,she looked around. "I know I just saw them here!" She darted into the forest. On the beach a blue blur skidded to a halt. Speedy looked around. "Sakura's here somewhere,I know it!" He ran into the dark forest at supersonic speed,but just as he started running,he tripped over a small object. Speedy picked up the object,it was a yellow chaos emerald,it was glowing brightly. "A chaos emerald! I should give it to Sakura with her roses." Speedy put the gem in the middle of the bouqet,the flowers started growing more beautiful. Speedy smiled and ran into the forest.


In the forest,Sabretooth led the way as the three spies headed towards Sabre's hideout. Sabretooth suddenly stopped running,Rouge and Sapphire stopped behind him. Sabretooth looked around. He whispered very quietly. "Sabre is close,be very quiet." Sapphire slowly tiptoed to one of the trees,she jumped into it and hid in the leaves. Rouge did the same,only on the other side. Sabretooth vanished and reappeared in a tree. They were all on the edge of Sabre's hideout. Sapphire peeked out and saw Sabre,sitting by a large fire,asleep. Sapphire peeked out as well. Sabretooth looked around the area,suddenly,Sabre's eyes opened. "Hm? Someone is here. Sabretooth is close." Sabre stood up and looked around. Rouge,Sapphire,and Sabretooth hid in the trees and held their breath. After a few seconds,Sabre sat back down and continued his resting. Sapphire peeked her head out and saw something catch her eyes. She saw five chaos emeralds in a circle around the fire. Rouge had a small electronic data computer,she typed down the data. The three spies continued to watch the evil hedgehog.


Somewhere else in the forest Sakura was walking through the thickest parts. She was getting scared,she could hardly see,it was very dark. She suddenly tripped over a small bush. She tried to pull her foot out,but it was stuck. Sakura put her hand down and clenched it,it started glowing white,the touch of the glowing hand destroyed the bush. She suddenly saw something glowing under her free foot. She picked up the object,it was a blue chaos emerald. "Isn's this a chaos emerald?" She shrugged and started running through the forest. She saw a bright ligh ahead of her,it looked like a fire. She stopped running and tiptoed by a tree. She saw Sabre resting by a large fire. Sakura held her breath. The she noticed that Sapphire was right abover her in the tree. Sapphire looked down and froze. "Who is that? Is that another one of Rouge's agents?" Sapphire stayed still,she couldn't identify the agent below her because of the face cover. Suddenly,Sabre stood up,he looked around,he growled,then he jumped in the air and vanished. Sabretooth looked around,he gasped. "Sapphire,look out!" Sapphire was suddenly hit by a powerful punch,she fell out of the tree. Sabre reappeared by the fire. "You three little fools! There is no way you can hide from me,Sabretooth! Bat-girl!" Sabretooth growled and jumped out of the tree at Sabre. Sabre jumped out of the way and kicked him. Sapphire recovered and jumped at Sabre,she punched him. Sabre flew back and vanished. Rouge was suddenly hit by Sabre's vanish attack. She fell out of the tree,but she landed safely. The three spies started fighting Sabre. During the confusion,Sakura ran out to the fire and grabbed the five chaos emeralds. She quickly ran back into the forest,she continued running until she suddenly ran into a blue blur. Both fell to the ground. Sakura quickly got back up,she realized she hit Speedy,he got back up. "Sakura,what are you doing here? Don't you know it's dangerous here?" Sakura backed away. "Speedy,Sapphire and Sabretooth are spies! They are with Rouge,fighting Sabre! He had these with him!" Sakura showed him the five chaos emeralds. Speedy gasped. "You snatched them from Sabre?" Sakura pulled out a sixth emerald,the blue one. "I also found this one." Speedy gasped. Suddenly,the bouqet of roses he was hiding were glowing yellow. Sakura noticed them. "Speedy,are those flowers glowing?" Speedy held out the flowers to her,she looked in them and saw the yellow chaos emerald. She gasped. Speedy smiled. "They're for you,Sakura." Sakura smiled and took the flowers. "They're so beautiful,Speedy! I don't know what to say!" Speedy smiled. Sakura suddenly heard her friends screaming in the forest. "Speedy,we have to stop Sabre!" Speedy walked around. "I know,but how are we gonna do that?" Sakura thought for a second,then she thought of the seven chaos emeralds she has. "Speedy,remember what your dad and Shadow used the chaos emeralds to stop Sabre before?" Speedy looked at the emeralds. "Yeah?" Sakura picked up one of the emeralds. "Well,maybe you can do it! If Sonic can become Super Sonic..." Speedy got the picture. "Then Speedy can become Super Speedy! Sakura,that's a great idea!" Sakura smiled and picked up the other emeralds,she gave them to Speedy. All the emeralds started glowing brightly,Sakura backed away. Speedy closed his eyes,the emeralds glowed brighter. Suddenly,there was a giant white flash. Sakura was blinded. After a few seconds,the light faded away. Sakura opened her eyes and saw a golden hedgehog,his quills were like Shadow's,he was hovering in the air and had an energy shield around him. Sakura gasped loudly. "Super Speedy?" The golden hedgehog moved toward her. "Sakura,before I go,I would like to do one more thing for you." His face was inches from hers,he held his hand out and gently pulled off her black cover from her face. He held her chin up,she had tears in her eyes. Super Speedy looked at her eyes. "Sakura,don't cry,I'm coming right back." Sakura smiled. Super Speedy smiled,he leaned in,his lips touched hers. Sakura closed her eyes as they kissed,she still had tears in her eyes. Super Speedy closed his eyes and held her close to him. The moment seemed to last forever. After a minute,their lips parted. Super Speedy held her hands. "Love you." Sakura had tears of joy in her eyes,she hugged him tightly. She spoke in whispers. "Speedy?" Super Speedy opened his eyes. "Yeah?" Sakura hugged him tighter. "I love you." Super Speedy smiled. "I love you too,Sakura." Sakura let go of his hands and backed away. "Go,stop Sabre." Super Speedy gave her a thumbs up and started flying. "I will." Super Speedy flew high into the sky and blasted away at supersonic speed.



Sabre was still fighting Rouge,Sabretooth,and Sapphire. Sabre was winning,Rouge was already knocked out by one of Sabre's punches. Suddenly,everyone saw a bright flash,everyone stopped. Sabre ran back to his hideout,his chaos emeralds were gone. "No! Those brats got my emeralds!" Suddenly,a glowing golden object was in the sky,heading towards Sabre. Sabre jumped high in the air before the ball struck the ground,making a giant hole. Sapphire and Sabretooth gasped as the golden figure rised from the ground. Sapphire ran up to it. "Sonic?" The figure spoke in a younger voice. "No. Super Speedy." Sapphire backed away. "S-Speedy?" Super Speedy flew at Sabre,he punched him. Sabre flew very far,but he landed safely on the beach. He jumped high in the air,but Super Speedy caught him and threw him to the ground. Sabre used his feet to bouce off and back at the golden hedgehog. Speedy held his hand out,a golden ball started to form. It grew larger each second,untils it was as large as himself. Super Speedy fired the energy ball,Sabre was hit,he was in great pain. He flew to the ground where he crashed into the ocean. Super Speedy landed by everyone else,he returned to his normal stage. Sabretooth,Sapphire,and Sakura were staring at him. They all ran to him and started tossing him. Speedy started laughing. "Hey it's not my idea,Sakura told me to! Thank her!" They all looked to the catsuit covered kitsune,she removed her mask. "Yep! I got the emeralds from Sabre,so Speedy could transform into Super Speedy!" Sapphire ran up to her. "Wow,Sakura! You were so brave to do that,that was so cool!" Speedy walked up to Sakura and hugged her. "Yeah,and we're together now!" Sapphire and Sabretooth smiled. "That's so great!" Speedy became confused. "Sabretooth,I thought you said you loved Sakura!" Sabretooth and Sakura smiled. "We lied! We pretended that me and him were together,so I could get you to like me!" Speedy smiled. 'Well,I liked you since the first day, Sakura!" Sakura smiled. "Really?" Speedy smiled. "Would I ever lie to you?" Sakura smiled. "No!" Sapphire ran up to Rouge and healed her. She slowly woke up. "Wha-what happened?" Sapphire smiled. "We beat him! We beat Sabre!" Rouge smiled. "Great! It's getting close to dawn,you kids should get home! Sakura,Speedy? Would you two like to become spies like us?" The two teens smiled and nodded. "Ready to begin training when you are!" Rouge smiled. "Great! Meet me at the president's building tomorrow,okay?" The two teens nodded. Rouge smiled. "Perfect! You guys need to get home before your parents wake up!" Everyone nodded and ran back to Station Square.



When they got back home,Sakura,Speedy,Sapphire,and Sabretooth all went straight to bed. But right after they all went to sleep,their parents came in to wake them up. Sonic walked into Speedy's room. "Yo,Speedy! Time to get up!" Speedy groaned in his sleep. Sonic sat down next to him. "Something wrong?" Speedy sat up and groaned. Sonic looked at his face. "Speedy,something about you is...different. I don't know what it is,but it's no biggee!" Speedy slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. While he was in there,Sakura snuck in with an icepack,she pressed it on his back. "YAAHHH!!" He shot up in the air. Sakura started laughing. Speedy turned around and started laughing with her. Sakura smiled. "For once,I can prank you!" Speedy continued laughing. "Yeah,you really got me!" Sabretooth walked in. "Speedy,I wan't to apologize for being a real jerk back there." He held his hand out. Speedy shook it. "Glad you said it,buddy!" The two shook hands. Everyone enjoyed the new day,eveyone was happy. But somebody wasn't...



On Paradise Island,Sabre was washed up on the shore of the beach. He started waking up,he coughed up water and cursed under his breath. "Those stupid brats got me again!" He suddenly started feeling strange. "No...must...fight it...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" Sabre got back to normal. "Silence,you fool! As long as I control your mind,nothing can stop me from universal destruction!" Sabre slowly retreated back into the forest.





I want to thank Cream Hater and Electrode the Hedgehog for the reviews,thanks a lot! In the next chapter: It's nine months ahead,and everyone is enjoying a baby shower! But what is Sabre planning to do next? Find out in the next chapter! C ya!