Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ Baby Shower,and Sabrina's Parents Live ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]





Just to let ya reader know,this chapter takes place nine months later,okay? Just telling you so you won't get confused!









It was a Monday morning,Sabrina was sleeping in her room. Shadow was laying down next to her,already awake. Over the past month,he has been carefully watching her. Sabrina is due within about two weeks. Sabre hasn't been seen or heard from in quite a while. Sonic and the other adults haven't got a clue about Super Speedy,or the spy program him and Sakura are in. All the kids have been going to the G.U.N. facility for training everyday with Rouge. Today was the day of Sabrina's baby shower,everyone was already up,setting up the party. Sakura and Speedy have been dating since they kissed on Paradise Island. The kids have grown a little since then. Everything was back to normal.



Sabrina was sleeping in her room,Shadow was already awake. He was on the balcony,looking at the sunrise. He sighed. He heard Sabrina waking up. She slowly sat up and stretched. Shadow walked to her and smiled. "Sleep well?" Sabrina smiled and nodded. She tried to stand up,but she was having a hard time. Shadow helped her up. Sabrina got to her feet. Shadow smiled. "Are you okay?" Sabrina nodded and started walking out of the room. Shadow followed her out,they both walked to the party room. Everyone was in there,setting up the baby shower. Since Sabrina and Shadow didn't know if the baby is a boy or a girl,there were neutral colors around the room,green and yellow. Sabrina sat down on the couch while Shadow helped Sonic put up decorations. Sonic was putting up green streamers,he was on a tall ladder. He saw Shadow under it,Sonic grinned. "I don't think that's a good place,Shadow. You know about bad luck!" Shadow grinned. "There's no such thing as bad luck. Hm,people and these silly superstitions." Sonic smiled. "Alright,don't say I didn't warn you!" Shadow got out from under the ladder. Sonic was about to continue decorating,he accidentally dropped the roll of streamers. It fell on Shadow's head,the streamers wrapped around him,he was tangled. "Hey,get this thing off me!" Sonic jumped down and started laughing. "See? I told you!" Sonic got the streamers off him and stopped laughing. Shadow crossed his arms. "I know you did that on purpose!" Sonic grinned. "Yeah,yeah,whatever you say." Shadow walked to the other decorations,he saw bows,gift wrap,and streamers. He saw a roll of red streamers,he picked them up. He walked to Sonic. He shook the ladder he was on. Sonic hung on for his life. "Stop that!" Sonic jumped down in front of Shadow. Sonic noticed the red streamers he was holding. "What are you doing with those streamers?" Shadow looked at the green and yellow design above him. "Hm,I think red should go with yellow better." Sonic started laughing. "Red with yellow? That's the strangest combo,Shadow!" Shadow smiled. "Yes,but I would like it that way for the party." Sonic took the streamers out of Shadow's hand. "A red and yellow pattern it is!" Shadow smiled and walked away. Sapphire walked to Sonic. "Hey Sonic,do you need a hand?" Sonic smiled. "As many as you want!" Sapphire noticed the red streamers. "I thought we were using green and yellow." Sonic pointed to Shadow. "He's got a wierd way with colors!" Sapphire smiled and thought of the color combo. "Hm,actually,I think it would look better with red!" Sonic smiled and climbed the ladder. Sapphire followed. They both took down the green streamers and replaced them with red streamers. Soon after,they finished and started decorating other things.



On the other side of the room,Speedy and Sakura were watching. Sakura sighed and looked to Speedy. "Everything seems so perfect right now,Speedy." Speedy smiled and looked to his dad. "Yeah,it is perfect." Sakura smiled and looked to Sabrina. "Wouldn't it be great if we have a child?" Speedy backed away. "Uh,let's stay to dating,okay?" Sakura giggled. "I was only joking,I got you again!" Speedy realized he was tricked,he started laughing. "That's like the millionth time you tricked me! You're getting good at it!" Sakura sighed and leaned on him. "Yeah,but I think you'll change in a few years." Speedy smiled and watched everyone decorate. "Maybe we should go get a few gifts for the party." Sakura sat up. "Okay,let's go!" Speedy smiled and picked her up. They bolted out the door to the mall.



At the Station Square mall,Amy and Christina were shopping for gifts. They were now in the toys section. Amy saw a small stroller. "Aww,it looks perfect!" She put it in the cart and continued looking around. Christina was looking on the other side,she saw a few small toys,she put them in her cart. She suddenly saw two familiar figures not far from her,they were going to the clothes section. Christina ran to Amy. "Amy,Sakura and Speedy are here!" Amy looked to where Christina was pointing,she saw the two walking around. Amy gasped. "Let's see what they're up to!" Christina nodded. They both ran to the clothing section,they hid behind a shelf. Amy peeked out and saw Speedy with Sakura,looking at baby clothes. Amy suddenly saw Speedy holding Sakura's hand. Amy gasped. "Christina,look!" Christina peeked out and saw them holding hands. Christina gasped. "Are they..." They both had the same idea. "In love?" They continued watching them. Speedy laughed and pulled Sakura close to him. Amy and Christina hid themselves. "They are!" They both started giggling. Amy was still watching the two teens. "Wow,I guess Speedy followed his heart just like I told him!" Christina giggled. "I always knew Sakura had a thing for him! Should we get them?" Amy shook her head. "Nah,I think we should let them shop,but let's get back to the party before it starts!" Christina nodded. The two girls got their gifts and paid for them. They left the mall and walked back to the house.



Back at the house,everyone was still decorating the party room. The guests were arriving,including Rouge and the president. Sapphire and Sabretooth walked to Rouge. "Hey Rouge! It's great to see you here!" Rouge smiled and looked around. "Yeah,it looks like a great party! Where are Speedy and Sakura?" Before Sapphire could answer,the front door opened,Speedy and Sakura walked in with several gifts. Rouge walked to them. "Hey,I was about to go looking for you two! Been shopping?" Sakura and Speedy nodded after they put their gifts on the table. "We're doing great,Rouge!" Rouge smiled. "Good. I think we should spill the beans." The kids became confused. "About what?" Rouge turned around. "About the spy program! We'll tell them that you four are government agents!" Sapphire walked up to her. "Why are you telling them,they'll flip their lids if they find out!" Rouge smirked and pointed to the president,who was talking to Shadow. "You're forgetting the president,he'll explain it right now." Rouge walked over to the president and tapped on his shoulder,he turned around. "Ready to break it?" The president smiled. "Okay." Rouge and the president turned to Shadow. "Shadow,we have something important to say to you and Sabrina,as well as the other parents." Shadow frowned. "About what?" Rouge pointed to the four kids,who were walking to them. "Well,Sapphire,Sabretooth,Sakura,and Speedy are our top government agents!" Shadow gasped and backed away. "They're what?! Government agents?" Sapphire walked to Shadow and smiled. "Yep,we're all secret agents!" Shadow was shocked with disbelief. "I don't know what to say about this,what will your mother say?" Sapphire smirked. "Well,why don't you tell her!" Shadow nodded and walked to Sabrina,who was resting on the couch. Shadow sat down next to her,she smiled. "Hey Shadow." Shadow didn't smile. "Sabrina,there's something about Sapphire you must know." Sabrina slowly sat up. "What is it?" Shadow looked to the floor and sighed. "Sapphire,is a government agent,she works with Rouge. Speedy,Sakura,and Sabretooth are also working for them as spies." Shadow braced himself for a scream or an angry shout,but Sabrina smiled. "Wow,Sapphire's a secret agent? That's awesome!" Shadow perked up. "Really? How so?" Sabrina looked up and sighed. "Well,they can learn some defense skills without being in any danger,and they're protected by the government! And I bet they're trying to get Sabre down!" She saw Sapphire walking to them,she sat down next to her mother. "We are! So,you're not angry or sad about this?" Sabrina smiled and hugged Sapphire. "Of course not! I'm proud that you're helping protect the world,both of us are!" Sapphire smiled. "So,you're okay with this?" Sabrina nodded. Sapphire and Sabrina felt a kick on her belly. Sabrina giggled. "That tickled! Did you feel that,Sapphire?" Sapphire backed away and smiled. "Yeah,I did! Was that the baby?" Sabrina and Shadow nodded. Sapphire hugged her mother. "I can't wait until it arrives!" Sabrina and Shadow chuckled. Sapphire stood up and walked to Speedy,who was talking to Sonic. Sonic chuckled. "So,secret agent,huh?" Speedy grinned. "You bet! Oh,and we've already been on our first mission against Sabre!" Sonic smiled. "Really,what was it like? Tell me!" Sapphire stood next to Speedy and smiled. "He turned into Super Speedy!" Sonic believed at first,but then he broke out,laughing. "Super Speedy? Yeah right!" Speedy pulled out a blue chaos emerald,Sonic stopped laughing. Speedy handed the emerald to Sonic,he felt strange. Sonic finally understood what he meant. "Speedy! Are you serious?" Speedy took the emerald back and chuckled. "Yep,like father like son,I guess!" Sonic smiled and patted Speedy on the back. "Wow,you're a real hero,if only I had some proof!" Speedy held his hand out for a handshake,Sonic grabbed it,he felt small surges of energy. He backed away and smiled. "Yeah,that is totally awesome! You rock!" Speedy grinned and called Sakura,she ran to him. "And I even have a girlfriend!" Sonic grinned and sat down on the couch. "Cool! Glad you solved your love problem! Man,my boy is all grown up,I'm proud of ya,Speedy!" Speedy smiled. "Thanks,dad." Sonic gave him a thumbs up. Speedy and Sakura walked away. Amy and Christina walked in and put all their gifts on the table,which was completely full. Amy walked to Sonic and sat down where they explained about Speedy's mission. Christina walked to Tails,who was putting up the last decorations. "Hey Tails,wanna know something?" Tails turned around and smiled. "Sure,what is it?" Christina pulled him close and whispered in his ear. Tails jumped back. "Sakura,with Speedy?" Christina smiled and nodded. "Yeah,me and Amy saw them together at the mall,holding hands!" Tails smiled and scratched his head. "Wow,my daughter has a boyfriend. She's really grown over the years,huh?" Christina sighed. "Yeah,I bet they'll soon think about marriage or a family." Tails nodded and hugged her. Sakura walked in the room. "Mom,dad,there's something I want to tell you." Sakura sat down in a chair. Tails stood up. "What is it?" Sakura pulled out her badge and showed it to Tails. He read the engraved writing. "Secret agent? With Rouge?" Sakura nodded. Christina gasped. "Wow,my little girl is a secret agent!" Tails handed the badge back to Sakura. "Wow,that's pretty cool! Being a secret agent is pretty serious business,you know. But you're okay with it?" Sakura smiled and nodded. "Yeah,and you know what? We went on our first mission!" Tails smiled. "Really? What was it like,what did you do?" Sakura stood up and walked around. "Well,me and the others went to Paradise Island,we were supposed to gain some information about Sabre. But he caught us and attacked us,but Speedy was there. And you know what? He used the chaos emeralds to turn into Super Speedy! After he transformed,he kissed me and said that he loves me,and then he fought and defeated Sabre!" Tails and Christina were shocked from the story. Tails broke the silence. "Wow,is all that real?" Just before Sakura could answer Sonic walked in. "You bet it's all real! Speedy told me the whole story!" Tails smiled and looked to Sakura. "Did you say that Speedy kissed you?" Sakura nodded. "Yeah,he is such a hero!" Tails sighed. "Wow,you have a job,a boyfriend,it's like you changed completely!" Sakura smiled and sat next to him. "You're not sad,are you?" Tails wiped away the tears he had in his eyes. "Me,sad? Sakura,I'm happy the way you are,it's just that you're growing up,and that means you'll have to move out soon." Sakura sighed,but then she smiled. "Don't be sad,I'll stay with you as long as I can!" Tails smiled and hugged Sakura. "I'm so glad you care so much!" Sakura stood up and walked out of the room. Sonic looked back at Tails. "Everyone seems to be growing up,they're all so special like us! It's going to be sad when they move out." Sonic sighed. Tails stood up and walked to him. "Look at the bright side,Sonic! They can choose their future,whether they want to stay with us,or find a place of their own! Sakura said that she wants to stay,so she will!" Sonic smiled. "Yeah,you're right! I'll let Speedy decide soon,but even when our kids are out of the house,they can alway be right by you!" Tails smiled and walked out of the room with Christina,Sonic followed.



In the party room,everyone was already celebrating. The kids were dancing to the music,the adults were giving their gifts to Sabrina. There was a knock at the door,Sapphire went to answer it. She opened the door and saw Darian and Knuckles. Sapphire smiled and let them in. "Hey Knuckles,what's up?" Knuckles was holding a few small gifts. "Just thought I'd drop by to help you celebrate!" Sapphire laughed as they went to the party room. Darian followed,he was also holding a few gifts. They all went to the party room. Sabrina saw them. "Hey guys!" Before Knuckles could reply,he saw Rouge. "What's she doing here?" Knuckles put his gifts by the others and walked to the bat,who was talking to Shadow. Rouge saw him and stopped talking. "Long time,no see,treasure hunter!" Knuckles smiled. "I see you haven't quit being an agent." Rouge turned around and pointed to the kids. "Well,those kids are working with me right now,so I'm far from finished." Knuckles chuckled. "Really? That's cool. I'm guessing you're still a thief,huh?" Rouge smirked. "Me? A thief? Don't make me laugh! I'm done with jewels!" The two continued chatting. Sabrina was opening her gifts,Sapphire gave the first one. Sabrina opened it and saw a set of clothes,Sabrina gasped. "Aww,these look so cute! You are so good at choosing the right clothes!" Sapphire smiled. Amy walked up with a small stroller. Sabrina smiled. "Oh,it looks perfect! Thank you,Amy!" Amy smiled. Sakura gave her the next gift. Sabrina opened it and gasped. It was a hand-made hedgehog doll. "Sakura,did you make this by yourself?" Sakura nodded. Sabrina smiled. "Thank you." Christina walked up to her and handed her some clothes and toys. Sabrina smiled. "Oh,they're perfect! Thanks,Christina,they're adorable!" Christina smiled. Rouge walked up with a few papers. "If you sign these,Sapphire and your baby will be protected by the government." Sabrina thought for a minute,then she signed the papers. Rouge smiled and gave the signed forms to the president. Everyone continued giving gifts.



On Paradise Island,the evil hedgehog Sabre,has fully recovered from the injuries he recieved from Super Speedy's attacks. He was in the forest,resting by the fire. "I need to find a way to get that emerald! But,Sabrina's attacks are too powerful for me to endure!" He suddenly felt strange again. "No...must..not...fight..must gain control..." Sabre growled. "Your pathetic cries for help are useless! You cannot escape my power,you shall remain in my possession until your mortal body withers away into dust!" Sabre's mind was going out of control. "You..won't...get away..with this!" Sabre regained control. "Silence! I will get away,and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" He was hearing his own voice in his mind. "Wrong,you forgot one thing,I can still control your thoughts. You may have control of my body and mind,but I can control you as well!" Sabre heard enough. "Yes,that may be true,but I can put you in complete torture until you surrender! Since you forced me to betray my own apprentice,I'm going to punish you until you bleed to death!" Sabre's mind was screaming. "No! Anything but that! Okay,I'll obey! Just don't hurt me!" Sabre grinned evily. "Much better." He suddenly felt a strong pulse of energy. He recognized one of them. "Hm,Sabrina's chaos energy,it's-it's doubled! How could this be?" He suddenly remembered Sapphire. He had pure evil in his eyes. "Looks like I have a good chance to grab that emerald! The child,it must have great amounts of energy from the emerald. If I get the emerald now,I will have both of their powers! Now is the time to strike!" Sabre stood up and darted to the ocean towards Station Square.



Back in the city,Sabrina was still opening her gifts. She got some toys from Sonic,a radio controlled mini airplane from Tails,a chaos emerald from Knuckles,and some clothes from Darian. "Thank you guys so much for the great gifts!" Everyone cheered. Sabretooth slowly walked to Sabrina. "Sabrina,my father was hiding something from you,I would like to show them to you." Sabrina was confused. "What is it?" Sabretooth reached in his pocket and pulled out what looked like pictures. He handed them to Sabrina,she took them and looked at them,she gasped. "They're,my parents!" Everyone stopped cheering and looked to Sabrina,tears were forming in her eyes. "Mom,dad,I miss them so much." Sabretooth sighed sadly. "I'm sorry,Sabrina. I wish I knew my parents,too." Sabrina wiped her tears and sighed. "You have no need to be sorry,Sabretooth. None of this is your fault or mine. I know who killed them,Sabre! If I had one wish in the world,I would wish for my parents and Sabre to be together with me,as a family again." Everyone had tears in their eyes. Shadow walked to her. "I feel your pain,Sabrina. I don't even have any parents.None of us do." Everyone nodded in agreement. Sabrina smiled. "Thank you,everyone,you really know how to cheer me up." Knuckles had an idea,he quielty walked out of the house. He started running to Angel Island. Everyone started cheering for Sabrina. Everyone continued celebrating.



It was almost night time,Knuckles arrived back on Angel Island,holding the shrunken Master Emerald. He walked to the altar and used his ancient power to bring the emerald back to it's original size. He put it back in the altar,he put his hand on it. "If Sabrina wants her family back,I will do anything to grant her wish." Suddenly,the Master Emerald started glowing brightly,then,a voice came out of the emerald. "Knuckles,let me show you something about Sabrina,about her past." Knuckles kept his hand on the gem. "Obsidian,you know about that?" Suddenly,the emerald glowed brightly. Knuckles was blinded from the light. After a few seconds,the light faded away. Knuckles opened his eyes and saw that he was in the ancient village,the same one he saw Tikal in. "What? Why am I here again?" He suddenly saw a black figure walking toward him. Knuckles looked closer and saw that it was a black hedgehog. "It's Obsidian!" The black hedgehog stopped in front of him and smiled. "You are right,guardian. I am Obsidian,guardian and keeper of the black elemental emerald." Knuckles calmed down and looked around. "Obsidian,why did you bring me here?" Obsidian pointed to an altar behind Knuckles. Knuckles looked to it. "I brought you here,because I know how we can bring back Sabrina's parents." Knuckles looked at the Master Emerald,which was glowing with energy. "But,how can you do that?" Obsidian used her powers to show her black emerald. "Guardian,with my emerald's energy combined with the powers of the Master Emerald,we can revive Sabrina's parents." Knuckles thought for a moment,then he smiled. "Okay,what do I need to do?" Obsidian pointed to the Master Emerald. "Use the healing power of the Master Emerald,I will use the healing magic of my emerald. With both of them combined,it's enough to revive Sabrina's parents,Angel and D.J.." Knuckles smiled. "Okay,I will." Obsidian smiled,the area around them turned white. "Thank you,guardian Knuckles." Everything,including Obsidian,disappeared in a white flash. Knuckles closed his eyes and let the light engulf him. After a few seconds,he opened his eyes. He looked around and saw that he was back on Angel Island. He ran to the master Emerald and held both his fists out. Obsidian's voice came out of the emerald. "Guardian,it is time." Knuckles nodded and closed his eyes. His spiked fists started glowing green. Both his and Obsidian's voices chanted. "The servers are the seven chaos. Chaos is power,power is enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. Now,combine with the elemental emerald,to bring back life!" Suddenly,the Master Emerald started glowing very brightly. Knuckles covered his eyes. The flash lasted for several seconds. Soon,the flash started fading away. After the flash disappeared,Knuckles uncovered his eyes and looked. He saw two figures,laying on the ground in front of him. A golden yellow hedgehog,she had long quills,but were only down to her back. She had a pink mini-dress,similar to Amy's,and had pink matching shoes. The other one was a blue hedgehog,he was slightly darker than Sonic,he had the same spines as Sonic. He had regular white shoes. The golden hedgehog started moving. She opened her eyes. "Huh? What happened? Where am I?" She slowly sat up and saw Knuckles. She quickly stood up and backed away. She saw the blue hedgehog on the ground next to her. She gasped and kneeled down next to him. "D.J.! Are you okay? Please get up!" The blue hedgehog opened his eyes and sat up. He rubbed his head and looked around. "Angel! We're alive? But how?" Angel stood back up and looked at Knuckles. "Who are you? Did you bring us here?" Knuckles nodded. "Yes,I did. I am Knuckles,guardian of the Master Emerald. I brought you here,because Sabrina wished for you to come home." Angel and D.J. gasped at the name. "Sabrina? My baby? She's alive?" Knuckles smiled and walked to them. "Yeah,she is! She's in Station Square." Angel and D.J. hugged each other. They both had tears in their eyes. "I can't believe this,our little Sabrina is alive!" Knuckles smiled at the sight. "You know,I can take you to her." Angel and D.J. ran up to him. "Really,you can really do that for us?" Knuckles nodded. "Yeah! Just follow me!" Knuckles went to the Master Emerald and shrunk it. He picked up the gem and started running to the wooden bridge. Angel and D.J. followed him.



Back in Station Square,Sonic and the others were settling down. Darian,Rouge,and the president were getting ready to leave. Sabrina was resting on the couch with Shadow. Tails and the others were cleaning up the party room. Darian and Rouge walked to Sabrina. She smiled and sat up. "Thanks guys,I had a great time! I hope you guys come back soon." Darian smiled and shook Sabrina's hand. "Will do,Sabrina! I will see you later." Darian walked to the front door and left. Rouge turned back to Sabrina. "So,I see that you are glad about Sapphire's new career!" Sabrina smiled. "Yeah,she is such a perfect little angel,she always wanted to keep all of us safe from Sabre." Rouge smiled. "Yeah,Sapphire and Sabretooth make a very good team! I'm very impressed with their fighting skills,they're actually much better than me!" Sabrina chuckled. "Yeah,they're better than Shadow and everyone else!" They both started laughing. Rouge calmed down. "Well,I have to get back to the capital City,you be careful with that baby,okay?" Sabrina smiled and nodded. Rouge waved to her and left. On her way out,she felt a presence,she quickly turned around,but she didn't see anything. She shrugged and flew into the sky. The presence she felt was actually a figure hiding in the shadows of the night. He darted into a tree and looked through one of the windows in the house. "Hm,I was right,Sabrina is extremely vulnerable,perfect." He continued watching their every move.



After a while,everyone finished cleaning up the party room. Sabrina was getting very tired,she was resting on the couch with Shadow. She yawned. Shadow stood up and stretched. Sabrina tried to get up,but she couldn't. Shadow grabbed her hands and pulled her up. She smiled. "Thank you,Shadow." Shadow smiled and walked away. Sabrina walked to her room. She layed down in her bed and sighed,she reached into her pocket and pulled out the pictures Sabretooth gave her. She sighed and looked at them. "Mom,dad,how I miss you so." She had tears in her eyes. She wiped them away and put the pictures on the table next to her bed. She sighed and pulled the blanket over her. She closed her eyes and soon drifted to sleep. She suddenly felt a small breeze. She ignored it,she went back to sleep. Suddenly,she felt something on her arm. She turned over and saw Sabre grinning at her. "Long time,no see,sister." Sabrina gasped and backed away. "S-Sabre! What do you want?" Sabre walked to her and grabbed her arm. "I want,that emerald!" Sabrina paniced and tried to pull away,but Sabre's grip was solid. Sabrina used her free arm to grab Sabre's other arm,she managed to grab his spiked band,she pulled it. It snapped off his arm,Sabre growled and picked her up. Sabrina started screaming,Sabre carried her to the balcony where he jumped up in the air and vanished.



Sonic and the others were resting in the party room,when they all heard an ear shattering scream. Shadow shot up. "That was Sabrina!" He and everyone else ran to Sabrina's room. Shadow kicked the door open and saw that Sabrina was missing. Shadow started searching the room frantically. "Sabrina!" After a minute of intense searching,Sonic found something. "Guys,come here!" Everyone ran to him. There were pieces of metal and small spikes on the floor. Sonic picked up one of the pieces and looked at it closely. He gasped and stood up. "Sabre! He kidnapped Sabrina!" Everyone gasped. Shadow growled angrily. "That's it,I've had enough of this! We have to go get Sabrina back,and stop Sabre,once and for all!" Everyone nodded in agreement. Sonic stood in front of everyone. "Okay! Shadow,Tails,Sapphire,Speedy,Sakura,and Sabretooth,come with me! Amy and Christina,you two can stay safe here!" Christina walked up to him. "No,I think I will come with you,I want Sabre to pay for what he did to me and Sabrina! I'm fighting with you guys!" Sonic shrugged. "Alright,but stay close to Tails! We don't want to risk Sabre getting your emerald again!" Christina nodded. "Okay,I will! Tails?" Tails ran to her. "I got you!" Sonic smiled. "Great,let's go!" Everyone nodded. Suddenly,there was a knock at the front door. Sapphire ran to the door and opened it. There was a blue hedgehog and a golden hedgehog. The golden hedgehog gasped and smiled. "It's really you!" The golden hedgehog quickly pulled Sapphire into a very tight hug. Sapphire was choking for air. "Hey...you're...choking..me...can't breathe!" The golden hedgehog released her grip on the girl. She looked into Sapphire's red eyes. She gasped,covered her mouth,and backed away. "You're not Sabrina!" Sapphire dusted herself off. "Well,at least you found out! Who are you two?" Sabretooth walked by and looked out the door. The golden hedgehog gasped and grabbed Sabretooth's arm. She pulled him into a very tight hug. "Sabre,it's really you! We thought we lost you forever!" Sabretooth was shocked,he stayed still. Sapphire shook her head. "Um,lady? That's not Sabre." The golden hedgehog released her grip on Sabretooth. She put her hand on his cheek. "You're not Sabre?" Sabretooth growled. "No,I'm not Sabre! And get your hand off my face!' The golden hedgehog quickly took her hand off his face and backed away. "Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry! It's just that,you look like my kids!" Sapphire smiled. "Well,we're not! I'm Sapphire,and that's Sabretooth!" The golden hedgehog smiled. "Well,I'm Angel,and this is my husband,D.J.. We're so sorry about the misunderstanding! A red echidna with a white crescent revived us and brought us here! He said that Sabrina was here!" Sapphire smiled. "Sabrina lives here,but she isn't here right now. What do you need her for?" Angel sighed sadly. "We're her parents!" Sapphire and Sabretooth gasped and backed away. "You're,her parents?!" Angel and D.J. nodded. Sabretooth had a picture in his pocket,he pulled it out and looked at it. He gasped. "They are her parents! Sapphire,what are we gonna do,Sabrina's missing!" Angel heard the name. "Sabrina's what?" Sapphire quickly changed the subject. "Nothing! Wait here for a minute!" Sapphire and Sabretooth ran back inside the house. Sonic and the others were walking to them. Sapphire and Sabretooth stopped in front of them. "Sonic! We have a major problem!" Everyone stopped walking. "What is it?" Sapphire pointed to the door. "I know you won't believe this,but Sabrina's parents are at the door!" Everyone gasped. But then they broke out,laughing. "Sabrina's parents? You've got to be kidding me!" Sapphire became angry. "No,I mean it! They're at the door!" Sonic smiled and walked to the front door. He saw the two hedgehogs. "Can I help you two?" Angel spoke first. "We're looking for our daughter! Where is Sabrina?" Sonic backed away. "Uh,she went for a run! We were just going to go get her!" Angel smiled. "Well,okay. Is there a place we can stay?" Sonic pointed into the house. "You can go inside and chill there till we get back! Amy will be here!" Amy walked up to them and smiled. "Hello! Come on in!" Sonic turned to Amy and hugged her. "You take care of these folks while we're gone. We'll be back with Sabrina as soon as we can." Amy hugged back and smiled. "Okay,be careful,Sonic." Sonic gave her a thumbs up and ran out to the ocean. Everyone else followed him.





Well,sorry it took so long again! In the next chapter: Sonic and the others go to Paradise island to search for Sabrina! At the same time,Amy tells Angel and D.J. the truth about Sabrina's whereabouts! How will they react? Also,Sabre has a very dangerous secret about himself! What is it? How will it change everyone,especially Sabrina? Find out in the next chapter! C ya!