Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ Two-Faced Sabre ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]








On Paradise Island,Sabre reappeared ith Sabrina struggiling in his arms. "Put me down,Sabre!" Sabre chuckled and walked into the forest. "Don't try to escape this time,sister. You do know about the condition you are in." Sabrina kept struggling,but no avail. Her swollen belly limited her strength,speed,and movements. "You won't get away with this! My friends will come and get me,and tear you to scrap!" Sabre chuckled again. "Don't count on them to save you,because they will need the saving once they get here!" Sabre found his bonfire,he entered the area and put Sabrina down by the fire. Sabrina stood up. "That was pretty foolish,Sabre!" Sabre only grinned. "We'll see about that." Sabrina tried to launch a punch at him,but it was very slow and weak. Sabre grabbed her arm and twisted it. Sabrina yelped in pain. Sabre released her arm and sat by the fire. Sabrina kept holding her sore arm. She tried to heal it,but her emerald was very weak from the baby. She sighed. Sabre held his hand out. "Now,give me your emerald. You can't use it now,so go on and try to escape! Either way,I will get it!" Sabrina growled and tried to punch him again,but he grabbed her other arm and twisted it. Sabrina screamed even louder. She backed away and let her limp arms hang. "You will never get my emerald! Never!" Sabre growled and grabbed her neck. He started choking her. Sabrina was coughing for air. "Let me go!" She coughed again. Sabre started choking her harder. Sabrina couldn't breathe,she tried to move her arms,but they were broken. "Please,Sabre...don't do this to me!" Sabre ignored her pleads and choked her even more. "I want that emerald! I don't care what happens to you,it's the emerald I want!" Sabrina managed to get a breath of air. "Over my dead bloody body." Sabre grinned and picked her up by her neck. "So,you've got a big mouth,doesn't matter! Give me that emerald!" He walked to a tree and pinned her to it,still holding her neck. "Now!" Sabrina was struggling for air. "Please...let...me..go!" Sabre grinned. "Not until you give me your emerald! Give it to me,now!" Sabrina kept struggling,she was running out of air. She stopped struggling,she went limp. The black emerald started showing in front of her. Sabre grabbed it. "Yes! I hold the dark emerald one more!" Sabrina was unconcious,Sabre held her by the neck. "Hm,I must thank you for giving back my emerald. But I will deal with you later!" He dropped Sabrina on the ground. Suddenly,Sabre heard voices. He grinned evily. "Perfect timing. I was just getting ready to hunt down those fools!" He stood there,patiently waiting. Several blurs ran into the area. They all stopped. They were Sonic,Tails,Christina,Shadow,Sapphire,Sakura,Speedy,and Sabretooth. Sonic walked up to Sabre and grabbed his neck. "Alright,where's Sabrina?" Sabre only grinned. "And if I don't tell you?" Sonic growled and held his fist up. "Then you'll get a pounding from every one of us!" Sabre grinned evily. "Wrong,you're the one who's getting the beating!" Sonic saw his eyes glow red. "Huh?" Sabre grabbed Sonic's arm and threw him at the others. Everyone caught him and set him back to his feet. Tails ran up to him. "Sonic,are you okay?" Sonic grinned and cracked his knuckles. "Better than ever,buddy! I'm just getting warmed up,right guys?" Everyone growled and joined him. Sabre only grinned,he clenched his fists,they glowed black. Everyone gasped. Shadow ran up to him. "No. He got the emerald. Where's Sabrina?!" Sabre didn't answer,he suddenly clenched his fists. A dark shield covered him,blowing Shadow away. He quickly got back up. Sabretooth growled and ran at Sabre. Sabretooth jumped over Sabre and vanished. Sabre's shield faded,he looked around and grinned. "I can see your every move,Sabretooth! You can't fool me with your pathetic tricks!" Suddenly,Sabretooth reappeared behind Sabre,launching a punch. Sabre grinned evily and used his dark shield. Sabretooth hit the shield,he was screaming in great pain as he bounced off the shield and fell to the ground. He was screaming in pain,Sapphire ran up to him. "Sabretooth! Are you okay?" Sabretooth was barely moving. "I can't move! He paralyzed me!" Sapphire gasped and used her powers to heal him. After a minute,he was able to stand up. They both looked at Sabre,who was fighting Sonic and Shadow. He punched the two hedgehogs. They both landed on their feet. Sabre grinned. "You are too late to save your pathetic friend,you won't stop me!" Suddenly,he was tackled by a yellow blur. Sabre got back to his feet and saw Christina,she had her fists up,she was glowing multiple colors. "Sabre,you are going to pay for this! You kidnapped my friend and you took her emerald!" Christina suddenly ran at Sabre at supersonic speed. Sabre jumped in the air before Christina ran under him and jumped at him from behind. Sabre was off guard as he was kicked. He flew to the ground,but landed on his feet. He growled and healed himself. "You are not bad for a princess. You will pay for that!"Sabre ran at Christina,but he was suddenly tackled by Tails. He was growling. "You leave her alone,Sabre!" Sabre growled and got back to his feet.



Closeby,Sabrina slowly woke up. She slowly sat up and rubbed her head. She saw the battle,she gasped. "Oh no! I need to help them!" She tried to stand up,but both of her arms were broken. "Sabre has my emerald! They won't survive!" She tried calling them,but she was too far away for them to hear her. Sabrina kept struggling to get up,she finally managed to stand up. She slowly started walking to the battle. Sapphire was fighting Sabre,she suddenly saw a yellow figure. She quickly ran to her. "Mom!" Sabrina saw Sapphire and started walking faster. "Sapphire,help me." Sapphire stopped by her. "Mom,you're okay!" Sabrina wrapped her arms aroung her. "I'm glad that you are,too." Sabrina let go of her and smiled. "Sapphire,I'm hurt! Please use your powers,you still have them!" Sapphire nodded as her hands started glowing black. She quickly healed her mother. Sabrina smiled. "Thank you,Sapphire." Sapphire smiled. "Come on,I'll get you to a safe spot so you won't get hurt!" Sabrina nodded and followed Sapphire through the forest. After several minutes,Sabrina felt weak again,she stopped walking. "Sapphire,I can't go much farther,I need to rest!" Sapphire stopped and ran to her. "Mom,we can't stop now! We're almost in the city! You'll be safe there!" Sabrina smiled. "Don't worry about me,Sapphire. I'll stay here,I think I'm far enough." Sapphire smiled. "Okay,I'll go back and find dad! He can take you to the city." Sabrina nodded. "Okay,go get Shadow and help the others." Sapphire nodded and hugged Sabrina. She hugged even tighter. "Be careful,Sapphire. I believe in you." Sapphire pulled away and darted into the forest.



Back in the fight,Sonic,Shadow,and everyone else were fighting Sabre. Sabre has just punched Speedy. He flew back and landed on his feet. "Sabre,you won't get away with this!" Sabre grinned and ran at Speedy. The blue hedgehog moved out of the way,but Sabre didn't stop,he ran at Sonic. Speedy gasped. "Dad,watch out!" Sonic looked and saw Sabre running at him. Sonic jumped out of the way just in time. Sonic quickly turned around and kicked Sabre. He flew at Shadow,the black hedgehog kicked Sabre. He grabbed his neck. "I am going to ask you one more time! Where is Sabrina?" Sabre didn't answer,he only grinned. His hand was glowing black. He suddenly shot a small energy beam at Shadow's leg. He fell to the ground,releasing his grip on Sabre. Shadow was partially paralyzed. He couldn't move his legs. Sabre growled and ran at Sonic. He was caught off guard as the yellow blur hit him. Sonic fell to the ground,he got back up and growled. "What did you do with Sabrina? Tell me!" Sabre grinned,but he was suddenly hit by a dark energy ball. Sabre fell to the ground,paralyzed. Sonic looked around and saw Sapphire running to him. "Sonic! I found mom!" Sonic gasped. "Where is she?" Sonic suddenly felt great pain in his legs,he fell to the ground and saw Sabre holding his leg with a glowing hand. Sabre healed himself and looked at Sapphire. Sabre launched a small energy beam,but Sapphie quickly dodged it. She looked around and saw Shadow laying on the ground. Sapphire gasped and ran to him. Shadow couldn't move. Sapphire quickly healed him. Shadow got to his feet. Sapphire pointed behind her. "Dad,I found mom! She's over there near the city!" Shadow growled and darted into the forest. Sapphire quickly turned back to Sabre,who was now fighting Sakura. Sapphire ran to her and punched Sabre. Sabre flew back at a tree,but he jumped off it at Sakura. Sabre kicked her,Sakura flew at Sabretooth,but Sapphire caught her. Sapphire put Sakura down. She smiled. "Sapphire,I have an idea!" Sapphire backed away. "What is it?" Sakura stepped closer. "Sapphire,I thought about our powers! What if we use both of them on Sabre at the same time!" Sapphire smiled. "Hm,good idea,let's try it!" Sakura nodded. They both ran to Sabre,their fists were glowing. Sabre was confused when he saw them on each side of him. He was unsure of their plan. Sapphire and Sakura suddenly shot each an energy ball at Sabre. The evil hedgehog gasped and jumped out of the way. The two energy balls collided,there was a massive explosion. Sabre growled. Sapphire and Sakura quickly did another shot. Sabre saw it coming from behing him. He gasped. "No!" The two energy balls hit him at the same time. There was no explosion,Sabre was glowing white. Suddenly,there was a bright white flash,blinding everyone. The light faded away. Everyone gasped at what they saw. There were two figures on the ground. They looked exacly alike. The one on the left sat up and growled. "No! I lost control of his body!" The other figure sat up and rubbed his head. He saw the other Sabre and gasped. "Yes! It worked! I'm free!" Everyone was staring at them. Sabretooth walked to them. "What's going on here? Is this another one of your tricks?" The Sabre on the right backed away. "Wait! Don't hurt me! I'm innocent! That faker over there was controlling my body!" The Sabre on the left stood up and ran at him. "That's right,and I want it back!" The Sabre on the left rolled out of the way. He quickly stood up and punched the other Sabre. He flew back and growled. Sonic and the others were in complete shock. Sonic looked at them. "Okay,does anyone here know what just happened here?" Tails looked at them. "Hm,I'm not sure,but that mean Sabre is hurting the good Sabre! Sabre must have been being controlled by his dark side! Sonic,we have to attack the dark Sabre!" Sonic nodded and ran at the evil Sabre. The good Sabre was being hit multiple times. Evil Sabre grinned and kicked him. He was suddenly tackled by a blue blur. Evil Sabre got back to his feet and punched Sonic. He turned back to Good Sabre,who was right behind him. He put his hand on Evil Sabre's back,it went inside. Evil Sabre screamed in pain. Good Sabre felt the emerald,he grinned. "Time to stop you from taking my sister's emerald!" He pulled out the emerald. Evil Sabre screamed loudly. "No! I can't live without that emerald!" Once the emerald was completely out of his body,he started glowing white. The white figure started fading away,a giant green beam shot down on him. Sapphire gasped. "He must be going into the Master Emerald!" Evil Sabre's figure faded away in the green light. "NOOOOO!!!!" The giant beam started fading away. When it was gone,Evil Sabre was nowhere in sight. Everyone looked around,Good Sabre was also gone. Everyone stayed shocked. Sonic broke the silence. "Is he gone?" He ran to the area of the disappearance. "Looks like he went into the Master Emerald! We beat him,guys!" Everyone started cheering,except Sapphire and Sabretooth. They were somehow sad of Sabre's disappearance. Sabretooth notices a trail of footprints leaving the disappearance area. He ran to them and looked closely. He gasped. "Wait,one of them is still here! He ran away." He looked toward the forest where the prints were leading. Sapphire looked at them. "So,either the good Sabre or the bad Sabre got away,should we follow them?" Sabretooth shook his head. "No,I think we'll find out soon." Sapphire suddenly remembered the city. "Sabretooth! Since he's gone for a while,I can take you to your mom!" Sabretooth smiled. Sapphire started running towards the city at supersonic speed. Sonic and the others looked around. "Well,I think he's gone. Come on,we have to go find Sabrina and Shadow!" Everyone nodded and all ran into the forest.



In the forest,Sabrina was still waiting for someone to help her. She still didn't have her powers. "Oh,where's Shadow? I hope everyone's okay! If they can't help me,them I'll have to go alone!" Sabrina stood up and started walking towards the edge of the forest. After several minutes of walking through the dark forest,Sabrina managed to get out of the area. She looked around and saw the lights coming from the city buildings not far away. "Finally!" Sabrina started walking towards the city. Suddenly,she felt something wet. She stopped walking and looked down. She saw a small puddle of clear liquid. Sabrina gasped. "No,not now! Not now!" She felt strong pain. Sabrina fell to her knees,breathing heavily. "This can't happen now,I have to get to the city!" The pain overtook her. She started calling for help. "Is anybody out there? Somebody help!"



Closeby,one of the two Sabres was walking through the forest,holding the glowing black emerald in his hand. "Finally,I got that guy out of my head! Now what do I do with this emerald? Sabrina is somewhere around here. What have I done to her all these years? There is no way for anyone to forgive me for my actions." He suddenly heard a familiar voice calling for help. Sabre stopped walking and listened. He gasped at the voice. "It's Sabrina,she's in trouble! I have to help her,and return her emerald." Sabre turned around and ran through the jungle as fast as he could. After several minutes of searching. He exited the forest. He looked to his left and saw Sabrina laying on the ground,screaming in pain. He slowly walked to her. Sabrina saw him and gasped. "No. Don't hurt me." Sabre stopped by her and gently picked her up. Sabrina was completely shocked. "Sabre,you're saving me? Why?" Sabre started walking to the city. "Because,you are my sister,and you are in need of your emerald." Sabre held out the black emerald. Sabrina gasped. Sabre held the emerald over her,it was absorbed into her body. Sabrina was confused about his actions. "Why are you helping me?" Sabre continued walking. "Sister,I was being controlled by a dark creature. He can turn into anybody or anything. He used that power to trick me several years ago,that's what made me evil. Now I am rid of that monster." Sabrina gasped,but then she moaned in pain. Sabre stopped walking. "Sister,are you alright?" Sabrina caught her breath. "Sabre,take me to the hospital. Hurry!" Sabre started running to the city,holding Sabrina tightly. After about a minute,he stopped in front of a very large building. He walked to the doors and set Sabrina down. Doctors saw them and ran outside to Sabrina. "Quick,take her to the delivery room!" Doctors came out with a stretcher,the put Sabrina on it and carried her inside the building. Sabre saw a nurse looking at him through the glass doors of the hospital. Sabre watched her for a few seconds before he turned around and started running to the forest.


An hour later in the forest,Sonic and the others returned to the park after they searched the island six times. Sonic sighed. "It's no good,we tried our best to find her,any luck,guys?" They managed to find Shadow. Everyone shook their heads. Sonic sighed. "I really hope she's okay,at least Sabre's gone." Everyone nodded. Sonic started waling towards the beach. "Come on,guys. Let's go home." Everyone followed him sadly,Shadow used Chaos Control to transport everyone back to Station Square.



In Paradise City,Sapphire and Sabretooth were running through the streets. Sapphire saw the tall hotel lights and ran to it,Sabretooth following close behind. After a minute,the two hedgehogs arrived in front of the doors. Sapphire and Sabretooth walked inside. Once they went inside,the visitors saw Sabretooth,they all gasped and started panicing. Everyone ran away from them,screaming. After a minute of panicing,a woman walked into the room and yelled. "EVERYBODY BE QUIET!!" Everyone stopped running and the room grew silent. One of the worker walked to her. "Miss Marie! Sabre is attacking us!" The woman looked around and saw the two hedgehogs,she recognized Sapphire. "Hello,Sapphire,what brings you here?" Sapphire pointed to Sabretooth. "I found your son,and we stopped Sabre!" Sabretooth looked at the woman. "That woman! She looks,so familiar! Could this be my mother?" Many questions raced through his mind. The woman gasped. "Son? Is it really you?" Sabretooth backed away. "I'm not sure." Sapphire elbowed him lightly. "Sabretooth,this is your mother!" Sabretooth was filled with questions again. His thoughs were suddenly taken off as he felt arms around him. "Sabretooth,it is you. We've only known each other for days,don't you remember me?" Sabretooth felt something familiar from the embrace. He felt warmer. He suddenly remembered her,he could now remember the only few days he was with her,before Sabre took him away. Sabretooth had tears forming in his eyes. "Mother,it is you! I remember how much you cared for me when I was young,I remember everything!" Marie hugged him tighter,she had tears running down her face. She release her grip on him and smiled. "You look just as I remembered!" Sabretooth smiled. Marie looked to Sapphire. "Thank you,Sapphire." Sapphire smiled. Then she looked back at Sabretooth. "Sabretooth,would you like to stay here with me?" Sabretooth looked to Sapphire,she gave a thumbs up. Sabretooth turned back to Marie. "Mother,I will stay." Marie smiled and hugged him again. She released her grip. Sabretooth looked to Sapphire. She had tears in her eyes. Sabretooth walked to her and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm going to miss you,Sapphire. Thank you for all your help. How can I ever repay you?" Sapphire hugged back and smiled. "You can come visit us whenever you want,Sabretooth!" Sabretooth pulled away. "I will." He walked back to his mother. Sapphire waved to them before she left the hotel. She sighed sadly as she left. "I'm going to miss you too,Sabretooth. We all will." She ran to the nearest beach and skimmed the surface back to Station Square.



In Station Square,Amy and Sabrina's parents were resting. Angel looked at the clock,it was 4 'o clock. "Amy,are you sure your friends are alright? They've been gone way too long!" Amy smiled,but then she sighed. Angel saw this. "Is something wrong?" Amy looked at D.J.,he was sleeping on the couch. "Sonic,I miss him alot. I wish he was back right now." Angel sighed. "I wish Sabrina were here,too. I also miss Sabre,where is he? And why did those two kids look just like them?" Amy sighed. "Angel,Sabrina isn't just outside,she's been kidnapped by Sabre!" Angel gasped,D.J. shot up. "Kidnapped?! By Sabre?! Why would our son kidnap our daughter?" Amy sighed. "Angel,D.J.,Sabre is a very evil person after a special gem that Sabrina holds. If they get back soon,I'll show it to you. Angel started crying. "Where's my little girl?" Suddenly the front door opened,Sonic and everyone else walked in,some of them were hurt. Amy stood up and ran to Sonic. He was slightly injured. "Sonic,are you okay?" Sonic smiled and hugged her. "Never better,Amy." Amy smiled. "Did you find Sabrina?" Sonic sighed and shook his head. "Amy,we couldn't find her. Something happened to Sabre,too." Amy gasped. "Oh no!" The door opened again,Sapphire walked in. She sighed and sat on the couch. Amy looked around. "Hey,where's Sabretooth?" Sapphire stood up. "I took him to his mother in Paradise City. Don't worry,he's alright." Everyone calmed down. D.J. stood up and walked to Sonic,enraged. "Listen,pal. I am going to give you one day to find my daughter!" Sonic backed away,holding his hands up. "Hey,chill out! We'll find her! If only we knew where she was." D.J. calmed down and sat down by Angel. Sapphire walked to them and sat down by them. "We'll to tell you the truth,I'm your granddaughter." Angel and D.J. were frozen shocked. Angel spoke first. "Really? You're our granddaughter?" Sapphire nodded. "Yep!" Angel smiled and looked to D.J.,they both looked back to Sapphire. They both pulled her into a tight hug. "Oh,we knew there was something special about you!" Sapphire smiled,then she yawned. "Are you two feeling tired?" Both hedgehogs nodded. Sapphire stood up. "Don't worry,I know where you can sleep!" Angel and D.J. stood up and followed Sapphire to her room. She turned on the light. Sapphire walked to one of the beds. "You two can sleep here,I sleep in the other bed!" Angel and D.J. walked over and sat down on the bed. "Oh,thank you,Sapphire. You are so sweet and kind!" Sapphire smiled and walked to her bed. She layed own and turned off the lights. Angel and D.J. were already asleep.



Out in the party room,Sonic and the others were resting. Shadow was sitting on the couch,worried. Sonic sat down by him. "Hey Shadow,don't be too worried! Sabrina knows how to handle these things,relax!" Shadow looked at him. "It's not just Sabrina I'm worried about,I'm worried about both her and the baby. What if she's lost,what if she's cold or hungry?" Sonic backed away. "Chill out,Shadow! I'm sure she's just fine! Just believe in her,she'll make it through!" Shadow calmed down. "Yeah,maybe you're right. I should believe in her,just as she believes in me." Sonic smiled and stood up. "Good,now get some sleep! Oh,do you know what Sabrina's parents will think if she finds out you and Sabrina are together,do you?" Shadow ignored him,he stood up and walked to his room. Sonic shrugged. "Hm,he's been acting up lately,must be the baby blues!" Sonic realized he joked to himself. He chuckled and stood up. He walked to his room where he soon went to bed.








Oh boy,sorry it was short again! In the next chapter: Shadow unexpectedly gets a letter,saying that Sabrina was found! But Sabrina is not the only one who was found! Also,Rouge goes to Angel Island to visit Knuckles,but Rouge is planning something for him. What is it? And what happened to Sabre? Find out in the next chapter! C ya!