Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ A Village Safe Once More ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]


Note: Lola the Hedgehog belongs to my good friend,Inuyashasgirl179 from Fanart-Central! She gave me permission to use her character!





Sabre was slowly walking back to his bon fire in the forest. Aleena was walking by him,making sure he doesn't hurt himself. Sabre has just finished fighting Slash,the evil hedgehog has escaped and is on the loose. Sabre was slightly injured from the battle. The two finally reached the bon fire. Sabre walked to a tree and sat down by it. He suddenly got a sharp pain in his arm. Sabre looked at it,the bullet hole from the cat gang,it was open and bleeding. Aleena saw this and gasped. "You're bleeding again. I should go get some bandages for that." Aleena quickly ran through the trail and into the city. Sabre sighed. He sat there for ten minutes before Aleena returned with some bandages. She ran to him and looked at his wound. She had a small white box. She opened it and pulled out several bandages and a small bottle. She pulled out a small cloth and opened the small bottle. Sabre was curious. "What are you doing?" Aleena put the cloth on the mouth of the bottle and tilted it,she took the cloth off. "I'm just going to put this on your arm so that wound doesn't get infected. It will sting,so don't move if it hurts." Sabre nodded. Aleena put the cloth on his arm,Sabre felt the painful sting. He flinched,but didn't speak. Aleena kept the cloth on him while she pulled out the bandages. "You know,you need to be more careful while fighing! You nearly got killed out there!" Sabre calmed down after the sting faded away. "I could have got him,but he somehow got stronger! I don't know what it is,but I'll find out soon enough." He felt pain in his arm again,he groaned. Aleena took the cloth off him. "Stay still,I'm going to put the bandages on." Sabre calmed down and sat still. Aleena started wrapping his injured arm with some white bandages. Sabre kept as still as he can,trying to resist the pain. After a few minutes,she finished wrapping the wound. She wiped her forehead and smiled. Sabre didn't feel anymore pain,he sat up and looked at his arm. "It feels better." Aleena stood up and picked up her things. "It should heal in a few days,just don't take it off or be too rough on it,or it will get worse." Sabre stood up. "Thank you for helping me." Aleena smiled and put the white box by a tree. Sabre sighed. Suddenly,several blurs blew past him. Sabre gasped and growled. A yellow blur stopped by the fire,it was Sabrina. Sabre calmed down. "Sister,it is you." Aleena calmed down. Sabrina walked to Sabre. Sapphire,Shadow,Sonic,and Speedy walked into the area. Sabrina looked around. "Sabre,did you just try to kill Knuckles? Did you break the Master Emerald?" Sabre was confused,he backed away. "Sister,what are you talking about?" Aleena walked to Sabrina. "Did something happen?" Sabrina turned to her. "Yeah,my friend,Knuckles was just attacked and almost killed by Slash,I'm just making sure this isn't him. Sabrina saw the wrapped wound on Sabre's arm. Sabre turned away. "He just attacked me. He tried to get my body,but your immortality kept him away from me." Sabrina smiled. "I'm so glad you didn't do it. Do you know where he went?" Sabre shook his head. "No,but he tried to get Aleena's body. Luckily,he didn't." Sabrina sighed with relief. "Okay,do you think you can help us defeat Slash?" Sabre walked to Sabrina. "Alright,I'll help you,but we'll have to bring Aleena with us." Sabrina walked to Aleena. "Do you want to come with us? It's pretty dangerous." Aleena thought for a moment,then she shook her head. "No,I don't want to risk getting killed out here. I'll just go home and stay." Sabrina smiled. "Alright,go home where it's safe until we get back." Aleena nodded. "Okay. Tell Sabre to be careful,okay?" Sabrina smiled. "You seem to care about him alot,don't you?" Aleena nodded. "That's because he saved my life yesterday!" Sabrina nodded. "Hm,very interesting. Okay,get home before it gets late." Aleena nodded and ran though the trail back home. Sabrina turned back to the others. "Okay,are we ready to do this?" Everyone nodded. Suddenly,a yellow blur ran into the area and stopped. It was Sabretooth,he was panting very heavily and injured. "Father...we were....attacked..." He suddenly collapsed. Sabre ran to him. "Sabretooth!" Sapphire ran to him and quickly used her powers to heal him. Sabreooth slowly woke up and got back to his feet. Sapphire stood up. "Sabretooth,what happened?" Sabretooth rubbed his head and growled. "Father,Slash attacked me and mother! He came out of nowhere and took mother! I couldn't stop him!" Sabre growled and pounded his fist on the ground. "No,he will not get away with this!" He stood up and looked around. "I'm going to retrieve Marie! Sabretooth,come with me! Sabrina,let's go." Sabrina and he others nodded. Sabre and everyone else dashed off into the forest at supersonic speed.



"Please,let me go!" Marie was being helplessly carried by Slash through the city. She was crying for her life. "Sabre,please let me go! I trusted you!" Slash only grinned as he continued running recklessly through the city streets. "Silence,woman!" Suddenly,a yellow blur stopped in front of him. Slash stopped running and growled. Sabrina was standing in front of him. "Put the girl down!" Slash grinned. "No chance! I will get my body soon enough! Since I can't control yours,I can just destroy you!" Sabrina jumped at him,launching a punch. Slash jumped out of the way before she hit. Slash was suddenly tackled by a yellow blur,making him drop Marie. Marie fell to the ground,unconcious. Slash got back up and saw Sabretooth growling at him. Slash grinned and suddenly pulled out a shiny green rock. Sabrina gasped. "A shard of the Master Emerald! You were the one who attacked him!" Slash grinned and gripped the shard tightly. "Yes,and I plan to kill every living thing on this planet,starting right here! I've already set my chaos curse on that fox village,and now I'll give it to the city!" Everyone else arrived and gasped. Sabretooth ran to his mother and picked her up. "Mother!" He backed away with her into the crowd of heroes. Sabre walked up to him. "You will not harm these innocent people! I am going to stop you once and for all!" He launched a punch at Slash,but the evil hedgehog jumped away and grinned. Suddenly,a shiny object caught Slash's eye. He turned and saw a yellow chaos emerald being held by Sabretooth. He was using it to heal Marie. Slash grinned and held his hand out. Sabretooth was desperately healing Marie,the emerald was glowing brightly as it's power healed the girl. Suddenly,the emerald surged a negative energy in Sabretooth's hand. Sabretooth backed away and dropped the emerald. His hand was injured,he groaned in pain. "What happened to me?" The yellow emerald suddenly started floating. The yellow gem floated towards Slash. The evil hedgehog grinned as his master emerald powers controlled the chaos emerald. The yellow emerald landed in Slash's hand and glowed brightly. Sabre gasped. "No!" He ran at Slash and launched a punch,but Slash swiftly moved out of the way and gripped the chaos emerald tightly. Everyone gasped as a bright white flash filled the forest. Slash laughed evily as the flash faded away. The yellow emerald was gone,Slash absorbed it and it's power. "One down,six to go." Sonic growled and ran at him with a punch. Slash didn't move as the fist hit,he only grinned. "I can't feel your pathetic punches,but you can indeed feel mine!" He grabbed Sonic's arm and trew him into the air. Sonic landed safely on his feet and growled. "You won't get away with this!" Slash grinned. "You are wrong,blue hedgehog. I will get away and destroy this puny planet! As long as I hold this emerald shard,there is no way your friend will get the master emerald back! I will use the emerald's power to find the seven chaos emeralds. Once I have all of them,I will have obtained enough energy to control those elemental emeralds!" Sabrina and Sabre growled. "You will never get the elemental emeralds!" Slash grinned and closed his eyes. After a few seconds,he opened them and grinned. "I don't have time to mess with you fools,I need to get my emeralds! But first,I need to destroy my former body!" He turned to Sabre and held his hand out. "CHAOS CURSE!!" A small red beam shot out of his hand at light speed. Sabre jumped out of the way,but the beam was too fast for him. He got hit. Sabre screamed in pain as a red arora formed around him. He fell to his knees. Sabrina and the others gasped. Slash started running away into the forest. Sabrina started running after him. "Get back here!" She quickly caught up with him and tripped him with her foot. Slash fell and dropped the master emerald shard. He growled and jumped in the air where he vanished. Sabrina tried to jump after him,but she missed and fell on the ground. She growled and got back up. "No,he got away!" She suddenly heard Sabre screaming in pain. She gasped and started running back to the others.



Out in Station Square,Knuckles and rouge were searching the city for any shards of the master emerald. Knuckles was running through the streets while Rouge was flying in the sky. Knuckles suddenly saw a crowd of people at a small stand. He ran into the crowd and heard a voice. "Come on,come on,people! Win this bet and recieve this very rare and valuable green gem!" Knuckles got suspicious. "Green gem? The master emerald!" He got to the front of the crowd,there was a small man wearing a white shirt,blue pants,and black sunglasses holding up a large shard of the master emerald. "Come on,folks! Place your bets! Guess the right number on the die,and you'll win!" The small man saw Knuckles,he grinned. "Come up here,echidna! Place your bet!" Knuckles grinned and walked up to the man. "I'm winning the mast--er,the emerald! I'm always full of good luck!" The little man grinned. "Alright,guess your number!" Knuckles chuckled and grinned. "Four." The small man grinned and started shaking the cup. After a couple of seconds,he tilted the cup. A single die rolled out and started tumbling across the table. The die finaly stopped at four. The small man gasped. "How could you get that on the first try?!" He got an idea and grinned. "Sorry,bet's over! I keep the gem,and you go home as a sore loser!" Knuckles growled and lunged at the man,but he jumped away and started running with the emerald shard. Knuckles became enraged and started running after him. "You little cheater! Nobody cheats me out of the master emerald!" The little man laughed and ran into an alley. Suddenly,a white bat flew down and landed in front of the man. He stopped running and looked at Rouge. He whistled as he walked to her. "My my my! What a pretty lady I found!" Rouge got an idea,she did a sly smile and walked to him,doing the sweet talk. "Hey,little cutie!" Knuckles gasped. "Rouge,what are you doing?!" Rouge turned to him and winked. Knuckles got the idea and stepped away. Rouge turned back to the thief and smiled. "You look pretty cute with that nice emerald." The man grinned and held the gem out to her. "I got it for you,toots! Take it!" Rouge took the large emerald shard out of his hand and giggled. "I promise you a date." The man smiled. "Alright,gimme a kiss!" He closed his eyes. Rouge smiled. She ran at the man and launched a kick. The man went flying through a window. Rouge walked to Knuckles with the emerald shard. "Here you go,knucklehead! You are so gullible,a midget can trick you!" Knuckles growled and took the gem. "Don't do those things,I thought you were really asking!" Rouge smirked. "Why would I ask a midget to go out,I was fooling him! You are one dumb echidna!" Knuckles growled,but them he sighed and started walking out of the ally. "Let's just go get the other pieces before they get lost!" He started running into the city. Rouge ran after him. "Don't tell me you're leaving me behind!" Knuckles stopped walking and turned to her. "Look,all you do is get in my way! If we want this to get done quicker,I suggest you stay out of my way!" Rouge walked to him and stopped. "But--" Knuckles stopped her sentence. "No buts,get away from me and go home! I don't need your help,so leave now!" Rouge huffed and crossed her arms. "Hmph! Some way to treat a lady! Don't be screaming for help because this team work is over!" She flew into the air and flew away into the sky. Knuckles growled and looked at the emerald shard. "Well,at least I got the shard. It shouldn't be so hard to find the others without her! I'd better keep looking for the others before anyone else finds them!" He started running through the streets as fast as he could.



In the Captal City,Rouge landed in front of the G.U.N. facility. She went to the gates and entered the area. She went into the training area and sat down in the resting area. "That stupid echidna! I knew he would do this to me! I only wanted to help out." She started crying. After a few minutes,she suddenly heard a door open. Rouge stopped crying and looked to the doors,a female pink hedgehog with long pink hair and wearing all black clothing and black fingerless gloves walked to Rouge. "Hi,I'm here for your special training!" She noticed Rouge's expression. "Are you okay? You look like you were crying." She sat down next to Rouge. Rouge stopped crying and looked to her. "I'm fine. Who are you?" The pink hedgehog smiled. "I'm Lola,and I want to be a secret agent!" Rouge smiled. "Okay,I'm on a mission right now,and I really could use some help." Lola smiled. "I can help! I already know the basic secret agent moves!" Rouge smirked and stood up. "Ok,let's get started! I'm looking for some green emerald shards,we may need to travel the world to find them,are you sure?" Lola smiled and nodded. "Sure,I traveled the world many times,I live on Paradise Island!" Rouge smiled. "Well,that's where we're going first! I have some friends there already looking for the shards! And they are fighting someone." Lola smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Sure,I'll help in any way I can!" Rouge smirked and started walking to the doors. "Let's go!" Lola started running by her at supersonic speed. Rouge and Lola were running to Paradise Island.




On Paradise Island,Sabrina was running back to Sabre's home. She arrived and saw Sabre screaming in pain from Slash's Chaos Curse. Sabrina kneeled down next to him. "Sabre!" Sabre was having trouble breathing. "Sister...too...much...pain...can't hold out.....much longer..." Sabrina had her hands glowing black. "Don't worry,I'll heal you!" She put her hand on him and quickly healed her. After a minute,Sabrina's hands stopped glowing,and Sabre started breathing again. He stood up and looked at his hands. "You have healed me! Thank you,Sister." Sabrina stood up smiled. Sonic walked up to her. "Sabre got saved,but Slash got away with the chaos emerald!" Sabrina pulled out a green gem. "Yeah,he got away,but he forgot this Master Emerald shard! We need to give it to Knuckles!" She gave the emerald shard to Sonic,he put it away. "Yeah,but let's go find the other chaos emeralds before Slash gets to them!" Everyone nodded in agreement. Suddenly,a familiar voice was calling Sabrina. Sabrina looked around and saw Sakura running to them. "Sabrina,you have to help us!" She stopped and panted heavily. Sabrina gasped. "Sakura,what is it?" Sakura caught her breath and pointed into the forest. "There is some kind of curse going through our village! Everyone is dying!" Sabrina gasped. "A curse? Oh no! Slash's chaos curse! Sakura,I'll help you!" Sakura grabbed Sabrina's hand. "C'mon,our villagers are dying quickly!" Sabrina nodded and started running with Sakura to Forest Village. Sabrina stopped running and turned to Sabre. "Sabre,come on!" Sabre started running with her and Sakura to the village. Sabretooth looked at his mother. "Mother,are you alright?" Marie slowly started waking up,she sat up and looked around. "Sabretooth! You saved me!" Sabretooth smiled. "No,father saved you." Marie was confused. "But,he kidnapped me,and now he saves me?" Sabretooth shook his head. "No,the one who kidnapped you wasn't father,it was his dark form,Slash. He probably kidnapped you because he wanted a body to control. But you're safe now." Marie stood up and looked around. "Where is Sabre?" Sabretooth pointed to a trail. "He went with Sabrina to Forest Village. Come on,I'll take you home where you're safe." Marie nodded. Sabretooth picked up Marie and started running back to Paradise City. Sonic,Shadow,and the two kids waited for their return.




In Forest Village,Sabrina,Sabre,and Sakura arrived. Sabrina and Sabre gasped at what they saw. There were hundreds of villagers weakly walking to the kings palace. Sakura started running to the palace. "Come on,Sabrina!" Sabrina and Sabre started walking with Sakura. Sabre looked at the villagers. "These poor villagers,could this be Slash's plan,to set the chaos curse to spread all across the world?" Sabrina looked at the villagers,they we're all looking at Sabre with scared faces. "Hm,you could be right,Sabre. That must be how Christina's parents died. But at least Christina and Tails's immortality will keep the chaos curse off them." They both finally entered the palace. There were hundreds of villagers weakly exiting the palace. Sabrina and Sabre ran up to the front where King Tails and Queen Christina sat. Christina and Tails saw Sabrina running in,they both stood up. "Sabrina!" Sabrina and Sabre stopped in front of them. Sabre spoke first. "What happened to these villagers? Did Slash do this?" Tails and Christina gasped. "Sabre! You didn't do this?" Sabre shook his head. "No,but I know somebody who did! He set the chaos curse on your village,and this curse is spreading to the city people!" Christina and Tails gasped. "Oh no! We have to get rid of this curse and cure everyone before it's too late!" Sabrina thought for a moment. "Hm,I could try healing everyone,but I think it will take too much time!" Christina looked to the floor and sighed. "But,if we don't cure them,then it will get to Sakura! She isn't immortal like us,so she can get affected by the curse!" Sabrina gasped. "Hm...I don't know what to do!" Sabre walked to her. "Sister,what if you heal the first villager that was affected? If you heal the original one,then it should heal all the others!" Sabrina perked up. "Sabre,that just might work! If I heal the first affected villager,then it will heal everyone else!" Tails stood up and walked to Sabrina. "But,how do we find the original one?" Sabrina thought for a moment. "I don't know,but maybe the affected villager that was here the longest! if we find the longest living villager,then I'll heal it!" Tails and Christina nodded. "Yeah! You and Sabre can search the village for the original one!" Sabre and Sabrina nodded. They both turned around and started running out of the palace. Sabrina saw a group of villagers near a hut,she started running to them. "Excuse me!" The villagers turned to her,it was a family. "Are any of you affected by the chaos curse?" The villagers shook their heads. "No,but we are some of the very few that were affected." Sabrina thought for a moment. "Hm,do you know any more villagers that are unaffected?" The villagers nodded. "Yes,there is another family on the other side of the village that isn't cursed." Sabrina smiled. "Okay,thanks for the info!" She started running to the other side of the village at supersonic speed.



On the other side of Forest Village,Sabre was looking for the original cursed villager. He only could see weak villagers being tended by their families. Suddenly,a group caught his eyes. Sabre stopped running and walked to the group. The small family saw him and started panicing. Sabre stopped walking,the family stopped panicing. Sabre held his hand out. "Do not be afraid,I will not harm you." The family calmed down. "What is it that you need?" There were five foxes,one mother,a father,a daughter,a son,and a small baby. Sabre loked at them carefully. "I am looking for the first affected villager,do you know who was first affected by the chaos curse?" The two parents and kids shook their heads. "No,nobody knows how this started. A few days ago,everything seemed so peaceful,but one night,five villagers died mysteriously. Soon,more casualties occured,and then,it affected the king and queen." Sabre had a strange feeling,he could feel a very dark energy,and it felt like it was a few feet away from him. He looked at the family,he could sense the strongest energy from one of them. He turned his attention to the small baby,it stared at him in a suspicious way. Sabre gasped. "That child,he is the affected one." The parents held the baby close to them. "What are you talking about?" Sabre growled. "Your child was the first one affected by the chaos curse! It needs to be healed!" The family moved away from him. "Leave our baby alone!" Sabre walked to them. "Give me the child,my sister will heal it and heal everyone else in the village!" The family bagan to panic again. "No!" Sabre growled and backed away. "Fine,then have all the villagers suffer. If that child doesn't get healed,then all of the people of the world will die from that curse." The parents thought for a moment,they sighed. "Okay." Sabre walked up to them. "My sister will heal your child,that will heal all the other people that were affected. Do not worry,your child will be safe." The mother of the baby slowly held out her baby. Sabre gently took the child and started walking away. After a few steps,he saw Sabrina looking at other villagers. Sabre stopped walking. "Sister!" Sabrina heard him and started running to him. She stopped and saw the baby. "Sabre,what are you doing with that baby?" Sabre held the child out to her. "Sister,this child is the affected one! I can sense chaos energy in it! This was the first one Slash affected." Sabrina gasped and picked up the baby,she could feel dark energy in it. "You're right! I'll heal it." Her hands glowed black as she healed the small kit. Suddenly,all the villagers were glowing black as Sabrina healed the child. Sabrina could feel the dark energy fade away as she continued healing the baby. After a minute,Sabrina's hands stopped glowing. Sabre looked around at the villagers,who stopped glowing black. They were moving more lively,and many were reuniting with their families. Sabre turned back to Sabrina. "Sister,it worked! All the villagers are healed!" Sabrina smiled. "You were right,Sabre! Everyone's been healed,and the village is safe!" Sabrina held out the baby fox. "Here,take this baby back to it's family." Sabre gently took the child. "I will." He started walking back to the small family. When he got there,the group was more lively. The two parents saw their baby,they all smiled. "My baby!" Sabre held out the kit to them. The two parents gently took the child and held it close to them. The two parents looked at Sabre. "Thank you." Sabre looked at the lively family. "Your village is safe,me and my sister have stopped the spreading of Slash's chaos curse." The family smiled. "Thank you,Sabre. You have saved us all." Sabre turned away and ran back to Sabrina. Sabre stopped by her. Sabrina smiled. "Thank you,Sabre! You're a hero,you know!" Sabre looked away. "I am no hero." Sabrina giggled. "Yes you are! You saved the world from Slash's chaos curse! Now let's go back to the palace!" Sabrina started running to the center of the village. Sabre sighed. "I am no hero..." He sighed again and started running to the palace. When they got there,they both entered the palace. Tails,Christina,and Sakura were waiting by the doors. Sabrina and Sabre stopped by them. Christina and Tails ran up to them. "Sabrina,you did it!" Sabrina smiled. "No,Sabre's the real hero! He found the first affected villager!" Sabre growled. "I already told you,sister,I am not a hero!" Sabrina looked at him. "What is your problem?" Sabre looked at Sabrina. "I am not a hero,sister!" Sabrina looked at him in a confused way. "Then if you're not a hero,then what are you?" Sabre sighed. "I am a regular person. I am not a hero like you. People respect you and honor you,but me,I don't deserve to be honored or respected." Sabrina sighed. "Sabre,you are like me in many ways,we're siblings,and siblings stay together,like a family! We may not be like our parents,but we act like who we are! People like that way I am,and people like who you are!" Sabre sighed. "I suppose I have to agree." Sabrina smiled. "Good,you have many people who like who you are! You have me,Sabretooth,Aleena,and many others you don't know about!" Sabre sighed. "You may be right sister." Sabrina and Sabre turned back to Tails and Christina. They both smiled. "You both saved the village! Thank you!" Sabrina smiled. "You're welcome,Christina. Do you mind if we bring Sonic and the others for a quick visit?" Christina and Tails smiled. "Of course! We miss you all too much,so we're going to allow all of you to come into our village anytime you want!" Sabrina cleared her throat and pointed at Sabre. Christina smiled. "Yes,even Sabre can be here whenever he wants!" Sabrina smiled. "Thanks! I'll go get the others!" Sabre growled. "This is pointless! I'm going back to the forest! I have more important things to do,like searching for the chaos emeralds!" Sabrina sighed. "We have plenty of time,Sabre! Besides, Knuckles and Rouge are looking for the pieces of the Master Emerald! I'm sure they'll find the chaos emeralds on their way!" Sabre grumbled and walked out of the palace. Sabrina sighed. "Why is he always so stubborn?" Christina walked to Sabrina. "He's probably worried about something." Sabrina sighed again. "He's worried about Slash getting the chaos emeralds! Slash is the other Sabre we found after Sapphire and Sakura split them. He is much darker than this Sabre,and now has the powers of the Master Emerald!" Christina and Tails gasped. "Oh no! Wait,I think we have something that will help you!" Tails pulled out a blue gem. Sabrina gasped. "A chaos emerald!" Tails handed it to Sabrina,she took it and put it away. "Thanks,we need to keep this away from Slash at all costs!" Christina and Tails smiled. "You need to get back to the others before they start to worry about you!" Sabrina gasped. "You're right! I'll have to visit you guys at another time!" Christina and Tails smiled. "Alright,kepp that emerald safe!" Sabrina started running out of the palace. "I will!" She exited the palace and went out of the village. She ran into the forest where Sonic and the others were waiting.



After a minute,Sabrina arrived back at Sabre's home. Sonic and the others were resting by the fire. Sabrina looked around,she didn't see Sabre anywhere. "Where did Sabre go?" Sonic and Shadow stood up. "We thought he went with you!" Sabrina sighed. "He did,but he wanted to look for Slash,so I thought he would have came back here!" Sonic walked to her. "Well,he never showed up. C'mon,let's get going,we need to find the other chaos emeralds!" Sabrina pulled out the blue chaos emerald. Sonic gasped. "Where did you get that chaos emerald?" Sabrina put the emerald away. "Tails gave it to me after me and Sabre stopped Slash's chaos curse! We need to keep Slash from getting this emerald!" Sonic and Shadow nodded. "Right!" Sonic looked around and gasped. "Where's Speedy?" Sapphire looked around. "I don't know! He was here just a minute ago!" Sonic and Shadow looked around,calling Speedy,but there was no answer. Sapphire sighed. "I'll go look for him!" Sapphire started running through the forest.



Out in Forest Village,Speedy was running,looking for Sakura. "Sakura!" There was no answer. He stopped running on the edge of the village,he sat down on a log and sighed. "Where are you,Sakura?" He suddenly heard a familiar voice calling him. Speedy looked around and saw Sakura calling him. Speedy stood up and called her. Sakura heard him and looked around. She saw him and started running to him. Speedy smiled and stood there. Sakura ran to him and jumped into Speedy's arms. "Speedy!" Speedy laughed and hugged her tightly. "Sakura,you're here!" Sakura had tears in her eyes. "Speedy,I missed you so much!" Speedy smiled. "I missed you,too! I thought I'd never see you again!" Speedy pulled away and smiled. "I'd though I should come for a quick visit!" Sakura smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Speedy smiled and hugged Sakura tightly. "Sakura,it feels great to see you again!" Sakura pulled away and smiled. "Same here,Speedy." Speedy looked at her. "I heard that you're the princess of this place!" Sakura nodded. "Yeah,it feels great! I get respected,I get attention,I get jewelry,I get--" Speedy held his hands out. "Whoa,whoa, whoa! If you're a princess,then you're gonna need a prince!" Sakura sighed. "Well,that's the one thing I don't have." She sighed sadly. Speedy wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "You still got me." Sakura smiled. "Yeah,you're right!" She giggled and leaned on Speedy's shoulder,she sighed. After a few moments,Sakura got off him and sighed. Speedy looked into Sakura's eyes. "You look more beautiful than the last time I saw you." Sakura blushed and giggled. After a minute,she stopped giggling. She looked at Speedy. They both leaned to kiss,but before their lips met,something grabbed Speedy's ear and pulled him away From Sakura. Speedy yelped in pain. Speedy looked and saw that Sapphire was dragging him. Sapphire let go of his ear. "Speedy,what are you doing here? Sonic's looking for you!" Speedy chuckled. "Relax,Sapphire! I was just visiting Sakura!" Sapphire groaned,but calmed down. "We have to go! We have to go get the chaos emeralds! You can see Sakura when we stop Slash!" Speedy was going to protest,but Sapphire grabbed Speedy's ear and dragged him away into the forest.





Once again I am very very late and I deeply apologize for all the waiting! People please forgive me! Anyway,in the next chapter: Rouge and Lola meet with Sonic and friends on Paradise Island,also,Knuckles Continues his journey of finding the shards of the Master Emerald,but ends up finding Slash! Will these two clash? Will Knuckles survive? And where is Sabre? Find out in the next chapter! C ya!