Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ Sabre Captured?? ( Chapter 18 )

[ A - All Readers ]





On the shore of Paradise Island, Rouge and Lola have just arrived after they first met at the G.U.N. training facility. Lola panted heavily as she stopped running. "All that running really tired me out!" Rouge let out a small laugh. "Hm, I know a few kids like you that can run like that, but they never seem to get tired, it's just amazing!" Lola gasped. "Really? I was practicing all my life to run this fast and I still want to be even faster!" Rouge started walking toward the forest when she suddenly saw a small shard of the Master Emerald half-buried in the sand. She stopped and picked it up. "Hm, this wasn't so hard to find." Lola walked to her. "What is that?" Rouge turned to her with the shard. "This is what we're looking for! This is a shard of the legendary Master Emerald! One of my former-friends happens to be the guardian of the emerald." She soon sighed sadly and turned away. Lola became worried. "Did something happen between you two?" Rouge nodded and wiped her tears away. "It's nothing to worry about. Come on, we have heroes to help!" Lola gasped. "H-Heroes?" Rouge nodded. "You bet." Suddenly, a yellow blur blew right past them and across the ocean towards Station Square. Lola and Rouge gasped. Lola spoke first after she calmed down. "What was that?" Rouge calmed down and saw that she still had the emerald shard. "It wasn't him, good." She ran into the forest with Lola following close behind.



In the area of Sabre's home, Sonic and the others were patiently waiting for Sapphire, hoping she found Speedy. Sapphire walked in still dragging Speedy by the ear. Speedy was yelping in pain. "C'mon Sapphire, let me go!" Sapphire stopped walking and let go of his ear. "You can see Sakura later, loverboy!" Sonic walked to Speedy and tapped his foot. Speedy did a smile and chuckled. Sonic sighed. "Come on, let's go find the other chaos emeralds." Everyone nodded. Suddenly, a yellow blur ran in and stopped. It was Sabretooth. "I took mother back home, I'll help you any way I can." Everyone smiled. Suddenly, a pink blur ran in, it wasn't stopping and was running right into Sabretooth. "Watch out!" They collided and both fell to the ground. It was Lola who ran into him, she woke up first and saw who she ran into. She jumped up and backed away. Rouge was flying above them, she landed by them. "Lola! Are you alright?" Lola nodded. "I'm fine, but I ran into this guy!" Sabretooth groaned and woke up. Lola gasped. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you I had trouble stopping! Please don't hurt me!" Sabretooth got up. "It's alright." Lola and all the others calmed down. Rouge walked to Sabrina. "This is my new friend, Lola. She's going to help us find the Master Emerald shards and the chaos emeralds." Sabrina nodded. "Alright, she can help us!" Rouge and Lola smiled. Lola walked to Sabretooth. "I'm sorry for running into you like that! I just had a little problem stopping. You ok, whatever your name is?" Sabretooth huffed and turned away. "You don't have to be sorry. And my name is Sabretooth for your information!" Lola backed away. "Take it easy! You don't have to be such a grouch about me not knowing your name!" Sabretooth calmed down and sighed. "Sorry." Lola calmed down. "It's cool." Sabretooth turned back to her. Lola smiled. Sabrina looked around. "Come on guys, we need to find the emeralds fast!" Everyone nodded. Everyone scattered across the island to find more emeralds.



In Station Square, Knuckles was searching the last block for Master Emerald shards. He was close to a museum when he saw a small shard of the emerald in a small cater in the street. Knuckles walked to it and started digging it out. After a few seconds,he pulled the shard and looked at it. "Hmm, this was easy...* He smiled and put the shard away. Knuckles started running to the next city, but suddenly a yellow blur ran in and they both collided. Knuckles fell to the ground and quickly got up, he saw that it was Sabre he ran into. The hedgehog quickly jumps up and growls. "You should be more careful, guardian." Knuckles rubbed his head. "Sorry about that, Sabre." Sabre dusted himself off. He suddenly felt Slash's energy closeby. He looked towards a museum across the street from him. "Slash is near that museum, I can sense his energy..." Knuckles looked towards the museum, it was closed. Sabre started walking into an alley next to the building. Knuckles watched him. Sabre looked through a window of the museum and saw a light, he looked closer and saw that it was a light blue chaos emerald in a diamond case. Sabre chuckled. "Guardian, I have found another chaos emerald..." Knuckles gasped and ran to the window, he looked in it and smiles. "Good, but how will we get inside without setting off security alarms?" Sabre suddenly saw something inside the museum and is crept to the emerald. Sabre growled and recognized the figure. "Slash...he got here before us." Knuckles growled. They watches as the figure used a very powerful chop to cut right through the diamond case. The figure quickly grabbed the emerald, then jumped up and vanished. Sabre and Knuckles growled. Suddenly a bright flash appeared right next to them. Sabre and Knuckles were suddenly hit by a powerful kick as Slash appeared. "Hmm...trying to stand in my way again? How foolish." Sabre and Knuckles quickly got back to their feet and growled. Sabre ran at Slash. "Give back the chaos emeralds!!" Slash chuckles and swifly moved out of the way. "Hm, such a foolish attempt." He punched Sabre. Sabre flew back into a building and fell. Knuckles growled and ran at Slash. The evil hedgehog quickly jumpd and pulled out the light blue emerald. Sabre and knuckles gasped. Slash chuckled and gripped the emerald, which then started glowing bright. Slash laughed and absorbed the emerald. There was a bright flash, Sabre and Knuckles were blinded. The flash faded away and Slash was now even stronger. Sabre growled. "You will not escape this time Slash!!" He jumped at Slash,but the hedgehog quickly moved out of the way. Sabre landed on his feet and growled. Slash chuckled and quickly punched him with great force. Sabre flew at Knuckles and both fell to the ground. They both got back up and they both started launching punches. Slash easily avoided them and grinned. At the same time, several police cars were coming with sirens going off. Slash saw them and chuckled. "I'm off for my next emerald..." He jumped back and vanished. The police arrived and quickly surrounded Sabre and Knuckles. "Sabre, you are under arrest!" Several police grabbed him and put handcuffs on his wrists. Sabre gasped. "No, this is a misunderstanding! Release me at once!" The police were pointing their guns at him. Sabre wanted to escape, but if he did escape, more people would be after him. Sabre sighed and gave in. Knuckles gasped. "Let Sabre go!" Several more police pushed him away. "Leave this to us, Knuckles. Sabre's been wanted for over 20 years for trying to destroy the world, now that he's finally captured, he'll be gone for good!" Knuckles gasped. "No, he isn't trying to destroy the world! You have to listen to me!!" The police ignored him and put Sabre in a heavily armored truck. Sabre sighed as the police left, taking him with. Knuckles growled. "I must go tell the others!" He started running to Paradise Island.




On paradise Island , Sabrina and the others were still out searching for the chaos emeralds. Sabretooth and Lola were in the city, while everyone else was in the forest still searching. Sabretooth was searching while jumping rooftop to rooftop. Lola was inside each building,searching every one Sabretooth has jumped on. Sabretooth jumped onto the tallest skyscraber and ran up the side up to the top. Lola ran down and went inside the building. Sabre was looking from the very top of the skyscraper, waiting for Lola to come up.

Lola was on the top floor when she noticed a bright light coming from a room, she looked inside and saw a red chaos emerald in a vase of red roses. Lola smiled and walked in, nobody was inside. Lola walked to the vase and grabbed the emerald. She smiled. "Wow, these chaos emeralds are beatiful..." She suddenly had a feeling someone was in the room. Suddenly, a bright flash appeared, and Slash appeared and shoved Lola out and crashing though a window, she started falling from the 100th floor, screaming for her life and grasping the red emerald tightly. Slash chuckled and vanish, then reappeared outside where Lola was falling.

Sabretooth heard Lola's scream and looked down to see her falling. Sabretooth gasped and jumped after her. They were both falling at high speed. Sabretooth started diving after her and closing in. Lola screamed and gripped the chaos emerald tightly. Sabretooth reached his hand out and tries to reach for her, but she was too far away. Sabretooth went straighter and got close enough to grab her arm. Lola screamed and gripped the emerald tight, and then it started glowing bright. Sabretooth gasped. "Lola no! You're starting chaos control!" But it was too late as both hedgehogs disappeared in a bright flash. Slash saw them disappear and growls. "I'll have to get that emerald at another time..." He jumped up and vanished. After he left, Sabretooth appeared on the ground. He quickly looked around. "Lola?" No answer. Suddenly, a bright flash appeared a few feet above him and Lola fell out on top of him. Sabretooth gasped and groaned as Lola sat on his back. Lola smiled. "Sorry Sabretooth!" She got off him and stood up still holding the red chaos emerald. Sabretooth gasped and looked at the emerald. "Good, you found one of the chaos emeralds!" He took the emerald and put it in his pocket. Lola smiled. "Thanks for saving me, Sabretooth." Sabretooth smiled. "Come on, let's go find the other emeralds before Slash gets to them." Lola nodded and started running through the city with him.



Out by the mountains, Sabrina was alone climbing and searching for anymore emeralds. She was near the peak, she was sensing a chaos emerald closeby. She saw a small cave and went inside carefully. It was pretty dark, but she can see where she's going. After a minute of walking,she arrived in a a large room glittering with crystals and gems. Sabrina gasped and looked around. "It's beautiful here...." She felt the energy very strong, she looked around and saw a purple chaos emerald in a group of amethyst crystals. Sabrina smiled and walked to it,she saw that it was stuck in the crystals. Sabrina sighed and tries to pull it out, but it was stuck. Sabrina then started punching,but the solid amethysts hurt her hands. Sabrina started getting annoyed and her fist glowed black, she launched her strongest punch and the chaos emerald fell out and into her hand. Sabrina sighed with relief. "Finally!" She smiled and put the emerald in her pocket. She started walking out of the cave and back to Sabre's home.


Back in Paradise City, Aleena was doing some afternoon shopping, she had a bag of groceries and clothes in her hands. She hummed a soft tune while she was walking back to her house. She suddenly spotted a red figure running to her, she looked closer and saw that it was Knuckles. He stopped running and panted. "Sabre's been captured..." Aleena gasped. "Captured? By who?" Knuckles regained his breath. "The police, they mistook him for Slash." Aleena gasped. "Oh no..." Knuckles looked around and saw the police cars going towars a highly guarded prison base. Knuckles looked at the base. "That must be where they're taking Sabre..." Aleena looked at the base. "Yeah you're right!" Aleena suddenly got an idea. "Hey Knuckles, do you think you can get me to that prison?" Knuckles gasped. "It's dangerous up there, you'll get captured!" Aleena smiled. "Don't worry, I have a plan." Knuckles shrugged. "Alright, but it'll be your fault if you get caught." Aleena nodded. They both started traveling to the prison base.





I am so so so sorry!! I had a major writers block and I was very busy at Fanart Central and DeviantART! Please forgive me,and I'm very sorry for the chapter being so short! Next Chapter: Sabre is now locked up at a high security prison, and it's up to Aleena to break him out! Will they make it? Also, Rouge goes on the hunt for more master emerald shards while away from the others. Sow now it's 3 chaos emeralds vs. Slash's 2 emeralds, will the others be found, who will get them? Find out in the next chapter!!




Converting /tmp/phpyXMKzC to /dev/stdout