Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ Loss of a family ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sabrina's Adventure
Sabrina is my fan-made character since I'm such a huge Sonic fan,so I decided to make my own story about me,Sonic,and all of his friends.Hope u enjoy!^^

Chapter 1 :Loss of a Family Note:Sabrina is a yellow hedgehog^^

It was a quiet,peaceful day in Station Square city park with little baby Sabrina hedgehog and her parents Angel,a golden yellow hedgehog,and D.J.,a dark blue hedgehog.They were all walking in the center of the huge park with Sabrina in a stroller.Suddenly a dark shadow covered the whole city within seconds."Ahh it's Dr. Robotnik."Hundreds of people started to run everywhere finding a place to hide.A gigantic robot monster was walking though the helpless city.Angel and D.J.went running for shelter with Sabrina in their arms trying to keep up with each other,suddenly Angel tripped over a rock and fell with Sabrina in her arms.Sabrina fell out of Angel's hands and landed in an alley between two large buildings."Sabrina!"called her mother in distress.She could not get up,she had broken her leg."Angel!"called D.J.,running to her rescue.He picked her up and carried her about a few hundred yards."I can't go any further,Angel,I'm too weak to carry you!"said D.J. putting Angel on the ground."Don't worry about me,go get Sabrina and go hide!"Angel said."Okay,I will always remember you,Angel."D.J. gave Angel one final kiss on her cheek and left to rescue Sabrina.Angel was never to be heard or seen ever again.
D.J. went running to the ally to find his lost daughter,then he found her in the ally and picked her up."Don't worry,daddy's got you."said D.J. as he was running down the road."Muahahahahaha,nobody escapes from Dr. Robotnik,soon this city will be mine!"Robotnik said with an evil smile on his face.The giant robot was gaining on D.J.,he could not go any quicker,then the robot started firing missiles all over the city,destroying everything in sight,one missile landed right in front of D.J..He was shot through the air from the blast and he landed dead on the street.Sabrina fell on the grass uncouncious.She was in tall grass,hidden away from the city.She remained lost in Station Square,hungry and cold,for 13 years.