Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ New Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]





13 years after Sabrina got seperated from her parents Angel and D.J.,she has been alone on the streets of the newly built Station Square.Right after Dr. Robotnik destroyed the city, he was caught by police and was sent to jail.No one has seen him since then.Sabrina has been alone on the busy streets of the big city her whole life.No one wanted to care for her nor pay attention to her.She was a lonely teenager with no family or friends to be looked after.She had been having strange visions of the future, but it only happens in her sleep.But there was one that told her that she would someday see her parents again.Then there was another one.
(In Sabrina's dream)
Angel's voice:"Sabrina,you must avenge your mother and father if you want to see them again, remember, you must get revenge for what Dr, Robotnik did to them by stopping his evil wrath from conquering the world,never forget that."

After Sabrina woke up from her sleep, she remembered the whole message, so she immediatley started training for herbig day that she would defeat Robotnik once and for all.A week after she started training she mysteriously got a strange ability to run at the speed of sound.She then suddenly remembered a dream."Sabrina,this is a special gift to help you stop Robotnik,use it wisely." Now she understood the gift she has.About six months later she was ready to start on her adventure.She ran to the train station to get on a train,but before she got on the train, she got blocked by a police officer who was taking tickets." Sorry miss, you need a ticket to ride this train."Then she got an idea,she ran to the front of the station and started running as fast as she could toward the train.She made it in without the officer seeing her.When the train left, she tried to stay away from the people,but she couldn't,the whole train was full and crowded,she could not move at all.So she had to get used to the crowd, but people were poking her and calling her names.When she couldn't take it anymore,she decided to run to the Mystic Ruins.So she opened the train door with her great strength and climbed on top of the train, then ran to the front of the train, still on top, and jumped right in front of it.The drivers of the train saw her and gasped, "Hey get out of there, kid, it's very dangerous, you could get killed!" She didn't listen to them and started to run very fast, and got way ahead of the train."Whoa!! She is as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog!!!" "Sonic? Who's Sonic??" Sabrina thought as she was running.As she was entering the Mystic Ruins,she saw something big and shiny."What's that?" Sabrina asked herself.Whatever it was it was headed right at her!"It's another train,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The train was moving very fast.She didn't have time to react and the train hit her arm and she flew off the railway to a small lake near a waterfall.She was unconcious and she couldn't wake up.
(About a day later)
Sabrina wakes up after being uncouncious for about a day."Hey, she's waking up!" said a childlike voice.Sabrina did not open her eyes yet." Quick, get her some water,Tails!" She finally opened her eyes to see a yellow fox handing her a glass of water.She gladly took it and drank it up." Thank you, but where am I, and what happened?"Sabrina asked."We found you in the lake and me and my pal,Sonic took you back to my workshop to let you rest,you were like that for a day." Sabrina tried to get up but she felt an extremely strong pain in her right arm." Owwwwwwww!" she screamed in great pain." Don't try to get up, your arm is broken, we wrapped it up for you."Said Tails."Tails, what a strange name for a kid."said Sabrina"Well that's not my real name,my real name is Miles Prower,but people make fun of my name,but please don't call me by that."said Tails a little embarassed."Ahhh, you have two tails, no wonder why you are called Tails." "Now who's your friend you've been telling me about?"asked Sabrina." Oh, you mean Sonic,Sonic the hedgehog."said Tails."Hey I heard that name when I was running from that train on my way here!"said Sabrina"You were running in front of a train?!"yelled a different voice.When the person walked out, it was a blue hedgehog that looked exactly like her,the same spikes."You,you look just like me!"said Sabrina. "I heard that you were running from a train, those trains are high speed!" said Sonic."No one else can get past those besides me!"yelled Sonic."Well I can too,hey,you can go faster than those trains too? asked Sabrina."Of course I can,I'm the world's fastest hedgehog." "Well think again blue boy, I challenge you to a race!"said Sabrina. "What?!We'll see about that!"