Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: I do not own Sonic,Tails, or Amy, but I do own Sabrina.





Sabrina:"A swim race, I mean."

Sonic:"No way!"

Sabrina:"Oh yeah, well why not?"

Sonic:"Cuz it's not my style that's why."


Sabrina:"No way, you' re just chicken."

Sabrina makes chicken calls at him.

Sabrina:"Buk Buk Bukkaw!"


Sonic:"Well I do have a confession..."

Sabrina:"Yeah...I'm waiting....."

Sonic:"Alright, I can't swim, but don't tell anyone."

Sabrina:"Ha! You can't even swim! Well I can, so you lose already!"

Sonic:"So, what's wrong with that?"

Sabrina:"Hey,Tails are there any other friends you got?"changing the subject.

Tails:"Sure we got alot of friends with us, we're famous you know, especially Sonic."

Suddenly there is a knock on the door.

Tails:"Wonder who that could be at this time of night."

When he opened the door,there was a pink hedgehog with a red dress and gold bracelets on her wrists.

Pink hedgehog:"Oh, Sonikku I'm so happy to see you!"

Tails:"Sonic look out it's Amy!"

Sonic:"Ahhhh! Hide, she's a menace!"

Sonic:"Hey,girl,you better hide before she sees ya!"

Sabrina:"Who?"

Amy runs in the room and sees Sabrina.

Amy:"Oh Sonic how could you, you are cheating on me!!"Amy started crying and ran out of the room.

Sabrina:"Cheating?!""Girl, just what are you talking about?"she said as she ran and grabbed Amy and carried her back into the room.

Amy:"Put me down!"

Sabrina:"Why should I put you down when you haven't even introduced yourself to me."

Sonic:"Hey girl, put Amy down!"

Sabrina:"Quit calling me that or else I'll toss you into the sky!"she puts Amy down.

Amy:"Hey, who are you anyway?"

Sabrina:"I guess I didn't introduce myself yet, my name is Sabrina and I came to the Mystic Ruins for a very important reason, to avenge my parents' death on Dr. Robotnik, and I won't stop until I finish my journey."

Sonic:"You mean Dr. Eggman?"

Sabrina fell to the floor laughing and rolling and couldn't stop.

Sabrina:"Yeah, I guess that's close enough." still laughing like crazy.

Amy:"Well why are you here, and how?"

Sabrina:"when I was running from a train, I got hit in the arm and the next day I was here.""That was all I could remember."

Sonic:"Yeah, when me and Tails were on our way to the mountains, Tails found her in the lake by the waterfall, she was uncouncious, so we brought her in to rest and she woke up about a day later."

Amy:"Anyway, my name is Amy Rose, I'm Sonic's Girlfriend."

Sonic:"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

Amy:"Are too!"

Sonic:"Am not!"

Sabrina:"Hey knock it off already!"

Sonic and Amy settle down and sit.

Sonic:"So, Sabrina what's your story?"

Sabrina:"When I was a baby, I was living happily with my parents, and then it happened ,Dr. Robotnik had a giant robot and was destroying Station Square. My parents died in the event trying to protect me, I was hidden safely in tall grass so I was safe.After that I was lost in the city for 13 years, I got special abilities, but no friends or family to care for.So I dcided to get revenge for what Robotnik did to me."


Sabrina:"So, how are you guys famous?"

Sonic:"Nothing much, just saving the world and all that other stuff."


Sabrina:"Saving the world, HA!"

Sonic:"What?"

Sabrina:"I bet I can be a better hero than you!"

Sonic:"Is that a challenge?"

Sabrina:"You bet."