Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ Sabrina vs. Knuckles ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]







Sonic:You're on

Tails:But where are we going to find a bad guy?

Sonic and Sabrina sweatdrop

Sabrina:I have an idea,how about we all travel the world to find a bad guy?

Sonic:Great idea!When do we start?

Sabrina:Right now.Ready....Go!

The three heroes ran at the speed of sound to search for a villan for the challenge.

In New York City:
Sonic:Now where do I need to go to find a challenge?
He ran through the city in a split second
Sonic:Nothing here but yellow taxis, I'm outta here.

In Africa
Sabrina:Man, this place is full of animals,but no people?This is CRAZY!
Suddenly a cheetah runs past her
Sabrina:Hey,wow, now that is a fast cat!
She races the cheetah about a mile
Sabrina:Sorry, but I can run 11 times faster than you,ha ha!
Hmm,nothing here, I better go.
She raced off


In China:
Tails:Hmmm, maybe I can find something he..WoW, the Great Wall of China, I've gotta see this!
Tails took pictures and followed the giant wall for about a thousand miles
Tails:Oh,Man,outta film.Oh well,I better go.

Before sunset everyone came back at the sametime(Well what a rare time for that to happen!)

Sonic: well ,did you find anything?

Tails:Nothing,but hey, I got some cool pictures of China!

Sabrina:Hey let me see!

Sonic:Sabrina, did you find anything?

Sabrina:No.

Sonic:Well, I didn't find anything either, hey wait, I know exactly who to use for the challenge!

Sabrina and Tails:Who?

Sonic:Just follow me.

In a second they found themselves by an island with a wooden bridge.They walked across it.

Sonic:Hey, Knuckles!

A red echidna with a white crescent on his chest and two large knuckles on each of his fists ran over toward Sonic.

Knuckles:Hey Sonic, what's up...Who is this?!Why is a stranger on MY island, and such a lovely one?
Knuckles walked over toward Sabrina, took her hand and kissed it(O O)
Sonic and Tails:O-O

Sabrina:HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!!
She made a fist and PUNCHED HIM DIRECTLY IN HIS FACE.


Knuckles:X X


Sonic:Whew, glad that's over.Good thinking Sabrina!

Sabrina:(blushes)Well thanks.

Knuckles:So it's a fight you want huh?

Sonic:Whoa, take it easy Knuckles.This is Sabrina, we found her by the waterfall yesterday unconcious,so we brought her in and she woke up a day later.She wanted to challenge me in a battle with you, since you were the only one we could find.

Knuckles:Well I'm keeping an eye on her so she doesn't try to take the Master Emerald.

Sabrina:Master what?

Knuckles:If you win the fight, I will tell you.


Sabrina:Okay.

Sonic:Get ready....

Sabrina and Knuckles got into fighting poses

Sonic:Fight!

Knuckles was the first to strike.He ran at her as fast as he could, but Sabrina quickly dodged the attackmoved so fast behind him that he didn't see her.She made a fist and punched him in the back.Knuckles went flying into the altar.He immedietly got back up and ran behind her and punched her in the head.She flew off to the edge of the floating island, she was hanging on the edge of the island, she pulled herself back up easily and ran back at Knuckles and knocked him on the ground, he could not get up.

Knuckles:Alright already, just get off of me!I can't believe I was beaten up by a girl.

Sonic:Sabrina is the winner!

Sabrina:Wow, this is the first time I fought someone and I won! Were you just going easy on me because I am a girl,Knuckles?

Knuckles:Yeah, since you were new here.

Sabrina:Aww, how sweet of you.

Sonic:Well that was a short fight.Welcome to the team Sabrina.

Sabrina:Thanks Sonic,now we can start looking for Eggman together.