Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ The 8th chaos emerald ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Tails:It looks like,like....

Sonic and Tails:A CHAOS EMERALD!!

Sabrina:What is it?

Tails:Sabrina, you have a chaos emerald in your body,but it's right where your heart is supposed to be,actually I don't even see a heart!

Sonic:What if the emerald is the heart,maybe thats how she got her powers.

Sabrina:Is this bad?

Tails:Well, the chaos emerald is a very powerful source of energy, you're the one who is controlling the energy,if we take the emerald out of you,the energy will go out of control and you can't control it and it will probalbly leave your body to find another protector, since you won't have your powers,or any energy,you will die.

Sonic:Wait a second,if Sabrina had this emerald inside her this whole time in her life,and we've been on countless adventures against Eggman, and I used the seven chaos emerald alot of times,is this a chaos emerald number 8?

Tails:Maybe Knuckles might know what to do.

Sonic:Hey, let's go there and maybe he might know what to do.

Mystic Ruins:Angel Island

Sonic:Knuc...Tails,Sabrina,look,he's sleeping.

Knuckles:(snore)

Sonic:Okay,Knuckles time to get up.

Knuckles:(snore)

Sonic:KNUCKLES WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Knuckles:Yaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Knuckles shot about 50 feet in the air and landed on the ground with a boom.

Knuckles:What did you do that for?!

Sonic:Never mind about that,we need your help.

Knuckles:what for?

Tails:Knuckles,do you know anything about an 8th chaos emerald?

Knuckles:Did you say an 8th emerald?!

Sonic:Yeah,and its inside Sabrina.

Knuckles walks over to Sabrina and uses his powers to seek the emerald.

Tails:Don't try to take it out of her.

Knuckles:Hm,this emerald is black,and it seems to be very powerful,almost as powerful as all seven emeralds combined!

Knuckles:Thousands of years ago,back when the echidna tribes existed,a brave and powerful ruler created a black jewel known as the 8th chaos emerald.He made it so powerful that it could easily overpower the other 7 emeralds and it may be stronger than the Master Emerald.When a great war erupted into a battle for the chaos emeralds, the ruler sent the power of the 8th emerald into the Master Emerald there it remained until a warrior strong enough to withstand the energy and control it arose.The one who is chosen will be the new guardian of the 8th emerald.

Sonic:So what you mean is that since Sabrina is stronger than us,she was chosen as the new guardian of that emerald?

Knuckles:Thats right,and since she holds the strongest emerald,she can easily sense the other emeralds,and if she is put in a life threatening situation, the energy of the emerald will react and control her body to defend and protect the emerald.

Sonic:Thats understandable.Aw man,its getting late, we better get some shuteye.


Later...

Sonic:(snore)

Tail s:(snore)

Sabrina:(Thinking)Why do I get this strange feeling,maybe I just need some fresh air.

She gets up and starts running

Mystic Ruins:Jungle

Sabrina:This feeling,its getting stronger.

The feeling kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger until she notices a dark black figure on the ground in front of her.

Sabrina:(Gasp)Its a hedgehog! Its holding a chaos emerald!

It was all battered and bruised and had red stripes.

Sabrina looked close at it and it seemed to be breathing and unconcious.

Sabrina picked it up and ran back to Tails's workshop where Sonic and Tails were sleeping.

Sabrina:Sonic!Tails!Come quick!

Sonic:What is it,Sabrina?

Sabrina:Look I found someone!

Sonic looked close and instantly recognized the figure.

Sonic:It's Shadow!!!

Tails:Shadow!?He's alive?

Sonic:He's unconcious.

(I firgot to write that the 2nd chapter occured right after the ARK incident)

Sonic:Tails,get some water now!

Tails:Right.