Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ Shadow to the Rescue ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Next morning

Shadow...

Maria...

You have fulfilled my wish, your destiny...

Yes...I remember...

Now is your chance to prove yourself to the world how good you are...being the ultimate life form and being on the good side...

Yes,and tell the people that I will not be used to destroy...I am the ultimate life form and I am the ultimate form of life,not destruction...

Now is your chance,awaken Shadow,the ultimate life form...

Shadow opens his eyes and finds himself in a bed and sees a table next to him,there was a picture and a bouqet of red roses next to them,then there were cards that said "Get Well Soon".He picked one up and read it:


Dear Shadow,all hope to see you soon,we're so happy that you were alive.We wish you the best of luck,buddy!
friends,



"Sonic,that blue hedgehog that helped me stop the professor's plan to destroy the world,he's here?"Shadow thought.He sat up and hopped off the bed,then started to walk around.He left the bedroom and went into a large room and saw a familiar blue figure sitting on the couch watching T.V..The blue figure noticed him and turned his face and smiled."Hey,long time no see!"It was Sonic."Hey Tails,Shadow's up!"Tails instantly ran from the upstairs and stopped in front of Shadow."Hi Shadow!"spoke."How did I get here,Sonic?"he asked."Our new friend Sabrina found you in the jungle,you were in pretty bad shape,so she brought you here and we took care of you until now."Shadow asked again"And who exactly is this 'Sabrina'?

Meanwhile...

Sabrina was baking cookies in the kitchen and then the phone rang,it was Amy."Hello?"Sabrina said shyly."Sabrina?Is that you?Is Sonic there?"Amy asked."Sure, hold on,I'm making cookies for Shadow...""Shadow?!? He's there?!Hold on,I'll be right over!"Amy hung up in a split second.Sabrina checked the cookies to see if they were done yet,and they were.She put on the ovenmit and opened the oven and took the cookies out and set them on the counter and let them cool off.She went to the cabinet and pulled out three glasses and went to the fridge and took out some fruit punch.She took the punch and poured it into the glasses.She set out a huge tray and set the cooled cookies on the plate then she set the three glasses of punch on the tray and picked the tray up and walked out to where Sonic and Tails were.She suddenly heard a very strange voice coming from the room.She put the tray on the counter and peeked into the room and saw Shadow talking to Sonic."He's awake.So this is Shadow the hedgehog."She tried to step back so he wouldn't see her but she tripped over and fell on the floor.Shadow heard the thud and ran to the source only to find a yellow hedgehog sitting on the floor.Sabrina saw him and screamed."AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"She got up and ran away."There you are!"He started running after her at supersonic speed and caught up with Sabrina."Who are you?"He asked.Sonic started running after them.Tails was still at the workshop watching the whole thing.Sonic was trying to keep up with them when he suddenly ran into someone.It was Amy.Sonic got up."Oops,sorry Amy."Amy got up and brushed herself off."That's okay,where's Shadow?"Sonic was surprised."How'd you know?"Amy answered"Sabrina told me on the phone.""Listen Amy,I gotta go find them before Shadow hurts her,bye!"He ran off.Sonic ran as fast as he could until two yellow streaks passed in front of him.He turned and followed them.Sabrina was still trying to get away from the black hedgehog when she saw the edge of her path in front of her.She tried to stop,but she was going too fast to stop in time, she screeched,she didn't stop in time and slipped off the ledge.She grabbed on the ledge to try to get back up,but she was too weak."Help!Somebody help!Sonic!!!"Sonic heard her and saw Shadow running toward her.Sonic got ahead of him and ran toward Sabrina,he saw her hand slipping of the ledge."Sonic!"She cried one last time before her hand slipped away from Sonic's."Sabrina!!No!!"Shadow saw the whole thing and then..."Chaos Control!"He dissapeared.Sonic watched in horror as Sabrina fell into the ocean and a huge splash was heard.Sabrina was still too weak to swim and she started to sink fast,the force of the impact knocked her out.Sonic suddenly saw a green flash of light where Sabrina fell,then the light disappeared.Then the light reappeared right behind Sonic,the light disappeared and revealed to be Shadow holding a limp Sabrina."Shadow,is she okay?"Shadow didn't know what to say,he had just saved a person he didn't even know,especially a girl."I-I don't know.She's out cold."Sonic said with relief"Wait here,I'll go get Tails!"Shadow ran to Tails's workshop."Tails...hurry...Sabrina...needs help..."Tails turned around to see a very wet,very exhausted Shadow."Shadow, what happened?"Shadow spoke."Sabrina,she's hurt,come quick!"Tails finally understood those words and ran out the door.He saw Sabrina laying motionless in Sonic's arms with Sonic letting a single tear run down his face."Buddy...help.""Don't worry,lets bring her back to my workshop."Tails said with a bold look in his eyes."I have an idea!Do you think the chaos emeralds can heal her?"Sonic asked."Good idea!The chaos emeralds have the power to heal!"Shadow said with a determined look on his face."Great!I can build a healing machine that can heal Sabrina!"Tails said.Tails ran back to the workshop along with Sonic and Shadow carrying Sabrina.