Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ Sabrina's Mutiny ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]







Previously on Sabrina's Adventure...


Sabrina,Sonic,and Shadow were fighting Sabre,Sabrina's twin brother.Sabre nearly killed Sabrina by throwing her into the ocean,but instead,he did the exact opposite.Sabrina went into her rage stage and attacked her brother with a mysterious dark energy ball.She knocked him out,Sonic and Shadow took the chaos emerald he had and took him with in order to find Dr. Eggman.All four hedgehogs found Eggman's base and entered it,they eventually found Eggman,but he sent out an army of guard robots.The army surrounded them and were ready to attack...





Sonic,Sabrina,and Shadow were surrounded by Eggman's robots. "Just our luck! They got away!" Sabrina started running at the robots and jumped over them.Shadow tried to stop her. "Sabrina! Don't be a fool!" Sabrina didn't hear him and kept running after Eggman and Sabre.Sonic and Shadow started fighting the robot army and stayed behind. "Don't worry about her,Shadow,I think she can handle him." Sabrina was running in the direction Sabre and Eggman went,trying to find them. She saw a robot and stopped,the robot quickly went after her,unfortunately,it caught up with her and started firing lasers at her. One hit her in the arm and made her fall,she got back up and looked at her arm,there strangely was no mark where the laser hit. "What?" Suddenly,a small flying craft came out of nowhere,Eggman was in it. "MUAHAHAHAHAH!!" Sabrina ran up to Eggman and tried to tackle his flying machine.Suddenly,Eggman pulled out a remote that had a button on it,he pushed the button,suddenly,Sabrina was shocked,making her scream. "RAAAAHHHH!!!!" Sabrina fell to the ground. Eggman laughed and got closer to Sabrina. "Well,it seems my latest invention is a complete success!" Sabrina slowly got back up. "What did you do to me,Eggman?" Eggman laughed again. "You see,my little pet, my micro laser device fires micro chips that take effect only on living things,once these lasers hit their target,it will inject millions of probes that will control your whole body,with just a push of this little button,you will be shocked by electricity.You will do as I say,otherwise,your little friends will meet thier fate!" Eggman pushed another button,a monitor screen turned on and showed Sonic and Shadow being held in a prison cell. "NO!! Sonic,Shadow!!" The monitor screen turned off. "Please don't hurt them! I'll do anything! Just let them go!" Eggman made an evil grin and called in Sabre. Sabre walked in,completely healed. "What is it,doctor?" Sabre walked up to Sabrina and slapped her. Sabrina fell to the floor,crying. "Sabre,release the prisoners and get ready for takeoff!" Sabre kneeled down. "As you wish,doctor." Sabre left the room.



Sonic and Shadow were somehow captured by one of Eggman's robots and taken to a prison cell,chained to a wall. "Man,we have got to get out of this place!" Shadow said while struggling. Sonic remained calm and still,saying nothing.Sonic heard a door open and close.Sabre walked in front of their cell and made an evil grin. Shadow immediately yelled at him. "Where's Sabrina,you sick punk!?" Sabrina grinned again. "Your friend is with us now! Lucky for you,your lives will be spared." Sabre pushed a few button next to the cell.Sonic and Shadow's chain restraints opened,a door below them appeared. Sonic and Shadow fell through the floor and landed outside the building.Suddenly,a rumbling sound was heard,the ground started shaking.Then,Shadow saw the top of tower moving up into the air,it started going higher. "Sabrina!" Shadow started running towards the airborne ship,but the force from the ship's jets blew him and Sonic away.The flying ship took off into the sky. Shadow kneeled down to the ground and pounded his fist on the rock-solid ground. "No! Sabrina!" Sonic walked up to him and sat down. "Don't worry,Shadow.We'll get her back somehow.Eggman will pay for this!" Suddenly,Sonic heard a sound. "Hey,do you hear that,Shadow?" Shadow stood up and looked around,he saw a small flying object in the sky. "Sonic,look! It's Tails!" Sonic looked up in the sky and saw the Tornado flying overhead. "Hey Tails!" Sonic started waving at the bi-plane,which turned and landed by the two hedgehogs.Tails hopped out of the cockpit and ran toward Sonic. "Tails,where were you?" Tails pulled out a purple gem. "I found this chaos emerald at the beach! While you were fighting Sabre,I went to the beach and fixed up the Tornado! Where's Sabrina?" Sonic and Shadow stared at the ground. "Eggman has her held hostage on his ship! We need to get her back!" Tails hopped into the plane and started it up. "Well what are you two waiting for! Let's go!" Sonic and Shadow jumped into the plane and took off. "Hey Tails! We also found a chaos emerald while you were gone." Sonic pulled out the white emerald. "Awesome! Now we have five chaos emeralds!" "Let's go!" Sonic shouted.The Tornado started moving towards the beach,moving very fast until it left the ground and flew into the sky,following the vessel's path.




Meanwhile on Eggman's ship...



Eggman has put Sabrina in a strange room filled with practice targets. "This is your training area,sister.Here,you will train to be the ultimate weapon of mass destruction." Sabre was the one in command of her.Sabrina was crying,being neglected by her own brother. "You can't control me,Sabre! No one can!" Sabre pulled out the remote and pushed the button.Sabrina was shocked by electricity,she fell to the ground,struggling to get back up. "Oh,you think so? I don't.Let's begin training,shall we." Sabre pushed a button on the wall,several targets rose from the floor,looking like large buildings. "Attack,Sabrina!" Sabrina didn't do anything,she just stood still. "I-I can't! I don't want to destroy!" Sabrina refused to hit the targets. "I said attack!" Sabre pushed the button again,shocking Sabrina,forcing her to destroy the targets. She ran at the targets,swiping at them with a weak force.They were instantly sliced in half,she ran at another target,kicking it,the target fell in pieces. Sabre was quite imressed. "Not bad for a beginner,sister.You need a more challenging test.Continue." Sabrina launched herself at another target,she started feeling more willing to do this,she used more force,she launched a punch at the target,the object was thrown to the wall of the room,smashing it to pieces. "Excellent,sister.You are already starting to be like me.Time for the final test!" Sabre pushed another button,several targets came up from the floor,they were targets of Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Amy,Cream,and Shadow. "Now sister,attack the targets!" Sabrina gasped and backed away.She couldn't bear the thought of her destroying her best friends,she refused to hit the targets. "Noooo!! Don't make me do this,Sabre!" Sabre got angry and pushed the button again,Sabrina was shocked by electricity again,she fell to the ground in pain,but she got back up and kept refusing. "What? You still refuse my orders? Well then,I'll have to crank up the heat!" Sabre turned a dial on the remote,then he pushed the button again,Sabrina was shocked again,this time the electricity was more powerful. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Sabrina had no other choice but to obey. She ran at the targets,getting ready to strike them. "Sonic,Shadow,Tails,Amy,Knuckles,Cream, I am sorry. I tried my best to protect the world.I know deeply that this is wrong,but I have no other choice.This..is...GOOD-BYE FOREVER!!" Sabrina swiped at the targets,hitting them,destroying them.Sabre was most impressed by this,he started clapping. "Well done,sister! You have finally passed the test! You will now join me and Dr. Eggman on a glorious quest for world domination!" Sabrina walked up to Sabre and held her hand out,Sabre grabbed her hand and shook it." "Yes,brother,we will,we will indeed!"





Will Sabre and Sabrina unleash a new threat to the world? Will Sonic,Tails,and Shadow find her and change her evil ways? Find out next time on Sabrina's Adventure! You better review or else!


Message! I only have a few more chapters to do! For some strange reason,I have not been getting any reviews from anyone except Christinatails.If I get at least 25 reviews after my fic is finished,me and Christinatails will put up a new Sonic school fic,featuring Sonic and his friends in high school! Everybody start reviewing! See ya in 2 days!