Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ Sabre surrenders and Eggman is Found ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]





On the edge of the large island...





Sonic and Tails were looking around the edge of the strange island they nearly crashed on,they found Sabrina and Sabre fighting there,Sabrina defeated him,but Sabre got away.Sonic knew Shadow and Sabrina needed some time alone to talk.They were gone for about a half an hour. "Hey Tails,let's go check on Sabrina and Shadow,I think they got things fixed up here." Tails stood up and nodded. "Okay,I hope they're not fighting anymore." Sonic got an idea. "Hey Tails,race ya!" He darted into the forest of palm trees. "Hey!" Tails darted behind him,trying to get ahead. As they were racing towards the center of the island,Sonic ran into someone.Sonic fell to the ground and looked at who he ran into,it was Sabre.Sonic instantly got back to his feet. "Sabre!" Sabre,who was still seriously hurt from the fight with Sabrina,stood up and grinned. "So,you've heard of me,looks like I have to get rid of you,too!" He suddenly clenched his fists very hard,a strange white glow came from them.The glow spread to his whole body,then a bright flash appeared.Sonic was blinded from the sudden flash,he covered his eyes,the flash faded away.Sonic uncovered his eyes and saw Sabre still there,only this time his wounds,scratches,and bruises were gone,he was undamaged,he was healed. Sonic gasped. "Whoa!" Sabre suddenly dashed at Sonic and punched him in the face.Sonic flew in the air,but landed on his feet and sped back after Sabre,he started spinning in a ball and created a shield of air,hitting Sabre and throwing him into a tree.Sabre got back up and made an evil grin. "Hah,you're not as bad as my sister,this should be interesting." Sabre launched himself at Sonic and swiped his foot under him that tripped him.Sonic fell to the ground and got back up. "That smarts!" Sabre lunged at him again and kicked him in the stomach,making Sonic fly back and hit a nearby tree.Sonic was feeling weak,he slowly got up and ran at Sabre again,this time he was slower,his leg was injured.Sonic tried to punch him,but he was getting weaker.Sabre easily moved out of the way and punched Sonic again,he was slammed onto the ground,his leg was broken.He tried to get back up,but the sharp pain in his leg held him back.Sabre walked up to him and prepared to punch him.Suddenly,two yellow blurs passed in front of Sabre, interrupting his final strike. "Hmm? What was that?" Sabre turned his face back at Sonic,who was trying to crawl away. Again,two yellow blurs passed him again,this time hitting him.Sabre flew through the air and landed on his feet. "What's going on here?!" Sabre heard a whistle behind him and turned around to see Sabrina and Shadow right behind him. "Gah! You again! I thought I got rid of you in the city!" Shadow walked up to him and snapped his fingers. "Well,I guess you were wrong!" Meanwhile,Sabrina ran up to Sonic and looked at his injuries. "Sonic! Are you okay?" Sonic was barely breathing,he was struggling for his life. Sonic spoke between short breaths. "Hey,kid.You came just in time." Sabrina kneeled down next to him and put her hand on his. "Stay still,Sonic!" Sabrina's hand started to glow a black arora,the arora spreaded to Sonic's body.The wounds on his body started to fade away as the dark arora covered his body.The arora faded away,Sonic was able to open his eyes,he opened them and saw Sabrina sitting next to him.He sat up,he stood up,his leg wasn't in pain anymore. "Whoa! How did you do that?" Sabrina stood up. "No time for that,Sonic! Shadow needs our help!"



Shadow was fighting Sabre, he was launching a chop at him,he jumped out of the way and tackled Shadow to the ground.Suddenly,Sonic ran at Sabre and tackled him with full force. "That's for trying to kill me!" Sabre got back on his feet and saw Sabrina walking around,not noticing him.Sabre charged at her,Sabrina didn't see him and got hit by her brother.She flew across the palm forest and landed on the beach,in great pain.She tried to get up,but her arm was broken,before she was able to get to her feet,she was hit again by Sabre.She flew again,but then she landed in the water,in deep water.Sabrina splashed in the water,she tried to swim,but her broken arm disabled her.Water was getting in her mouth,she slowly started sinking.Sabre watched as Sabrina sank into the ocean. "It seems your friend is falling in the deep end!" Sonic saw Sabrina sinking in the ocean water. "Sabrina!" Sabrina disappeared into the water,Shadow saw her sink,he pulled out his chaos emerald and was about to do Chaos Control,but Sabre came up from behind him and grabbed the green emerald from his hand. "Thank you very much,,just what I was looking for,a chaos emerald!" Suddenly,a dark light appeared from the ocean and shot up into the sky.Shadow looked closely at it from the beach and knew what it was. "Sabrina! Oh-no,Sonic will see her!" A yellow figure rose up from the water.Sonic watched as the figure suddenly flew at supersonic speed towards the beach, Sonic saw that it was Sabrina,only,she was different.He saw deep glowing red eyes,a dark black arora surrounding her body,her wounds were healed. "Sabrina? Are you okay?" Sabrina stopped on the beach and looked around.She saw Sabre behind Shadow,getting ready to attack him. Sabrina disappeared into thin air,Sonic was astonished at what he saw. 'Hey! Where'd she go?" Sabrina instantly reappeared behind Sabre and punched him very hard,knocking the chaos emerald out of his hand.Sabre went flying into the ocean,a huge splash appeared.Luckily,Sabre knew how to swim,he quickly swam back to the beach.Sabrina started speaking in a very dark voice. "You! You tried to destroy me! You shall pay!" Sonic was getting very confused with this,then he looked at Shadow,he was somehow cheering her on. Sonic walked over to Shadow and asked. "Hey Shadow,what's up with Sabrina?" Shadow started getting a little scared.He didn't want to tell Sonic about Sabrina's rage.He promised not to tell anyone else about it. "Sorry,I can't tell this to anyone,Sonic.It was a promise I made to Sabrina." Sonic shrugged and walked over to Sabrina. "Sonic! Don't go near her! You'll get killed!" Sonic stopped and turned around. "Why?" "This Sabrina is different! She'll destroy anything that gets in her way!" Sonic backed away from Shadow and ran towards Sabrina.Sabre was trying to hit his sister,but the rampaging yellow hedgehog kept hitting him.Sonic got to Sabrina and went to attack Sabre,suddenly Sabrina spoke in the dark voice again. "Get out of my way,Sonic!" She pushed Sonic aside and ran after Sabre,she used her powerful teeth to bite him.Sabrina suddenly backed away,she put her hand out in front of his face,a ball of dark light formed in her palm. Sabre started panicing. "No! Not that again!" The dark ball in Sabrina's hand grew bigger and bigger,suddenly the ball stopped growing and shot out of her hand.The ball flew at Sabre at hypersonic speed and hit him in the leg,Sabre fell to the ground,screaming in great pain. Sabre stopped screaming and the island grew silent.He did not move a bit.Sabrina went back to normal and looked at Sonic and Shadow. "Uh,oops!" Sonic stared at her for a moment before he spoke. "How'd you do that,Sabrina? That was so sweet!" Sonic ran up to her and gave her a hi-five.Shadow walked over to the motionless Sabre and looked at him.Sabre's eyes were closed,but he was breathing. "Sonic,come here!" Sonic ran over to Shadow and looked at Sabre. "He's unconcious.What should we do with him?" Sabrina walked over to them and picked Sabre up. "Simple.We make him talk,he said that he's with Dr. Eggman.Maybe that tower has something to do with this.Let's go." Shadow and Sonic nodded and ran for the center of the island.



When the four hedgehogs got to the area of the tower,Sabre started to wake up.He opened his eyes to find himself being carried by his sister.Sabrina heard him wake up and stopped walking. "So,you're finally awake.We need to have a little talk." Sabre didn't listen.He flipped over and got out of Sabrina's arms,but when he hit the ground,he got a very sharp pain in his right leg,making him collapse. "Ahh! What did you do to me?" Sabrina turned around and grabbed him by the neck,choking him. "Listen,buster! You are going to tell us what's in that tower,or else I'll have to break your other leg!" Sabre didn't hesitate and he rolled over,away from Sabrina. "Hah,you wish!" He was getting ready to use his healing powers,but he felt no chaos energy. "What! Where's my emerald?" Sabrina pulled something out, it was a white chaos emerald. "You mean,this emerald? Sonic,catch!" Sabrina tossed the chaos emerald to the blue blur, Sonic caught the emerald and put it away. "Sweet! Four down,three to go!" Sabre thought for a moment,he couldn't fight because his leg was broken, he couldn't heal himself because Sabrina took his chaos emerald,he had no other choice. "Okay,okay! Just let me go!" Sabrina let go of Sabre's neck and threw him on the ground. "Sonic,Shadow! Watch him,I'll lead!" Sonic and Shadow stopped and walked back towards Sabre and got on his left and right. "No way off the hook,Sabre! You are not getting away with this." Sonic and Shadow held him by the arms and dragged him through the palm forest.Soon,they found themselves in front of the large,metal tower. Sabrina stopped walking and turned around,facing Sabre. "Is this the place where you are hiding? Tell me!" Sabrina started choking him again until he managed to say a yes. "That's what I thought.Let's move in!" Sabrina,Sonic, and Shadow ran for the tower,they reached a large,metal door,it had a keypad next to it,Sabre talked again. "It needs a code.A passcode." Sabrina started choking him again and faced him at the keypad.Sabre pressed five buttons and then the giant door opened. Sonic looked around and saw many deactivated machines. "Looks like Eggman's kind of place." Sonic got an idea. "Hey guys! Hang on tight!" Sonic suddenly jumed high into the air and went through the ceiling,carrying Sabre with him. Shadow then jumped from there and landed on the next floor.Sabrina followed after them. "Good idea!" They all jumped from floor to floor,seeing no threats around them,they jumped about 25 more floors before reaching the top floor.They landed in a huge room,filled with many computers and machines.Sabrina put Sabre down and threatened him. "Alright Sabre,where's Eggman? If you don't tell us,we're going to do more deadly consequences!" Sabre lifted his arm and pushed a button on his spiked wristband.Suddenly,a door opened behind Sonic, Eggman walked out and the door closed. "Well,well,well,if it isn't my spikey little rodent,Sonic! What brings you here on my island?" Sonic walked up to him and got ready to punch him. "Eggman! What are you planning this time? And what's with your little friend?" He pointed over to the injured Sabre. "Gah! Sabre,what happened?" Eggman suddenly took a small device and pushed a button on it.An army of guard robots came out of nowhere and surrounded them on all sides.Eggman grabbed Sabre and ran away. Sonic,Shadow,and Sabrina were surrounded by the robots. "Seesh,some kind of welcoming committee this is!"


Will Sonic and his friends survive the army of robots? Will Eggman unleash a new threat to the world? Find out next time on Sabrina's Adventure! You better review or I'll go in rage on you!