Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ Sabrina's Lost and Found ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]





Somewhere in the Desert...




Sabrina was running through the hot,dry,sandy desert,trying to find Sabre after Shadow accidentally told her to go by herself.She had been running for several days without food,water,or shelter. "That Shadow! Ugh,he makes me so angry! I wish I could just find Sabre,fight him,and live my life!" She continue to run at supersonic speed,looking for any signs of Sabre.She saw something shine in her eyes,she tried to look,but the blinding light stopped her.The light then turned into sparkles that kept on flashing.She was able to look a little clearer and saw something blue.She got close enough to identify the object,it was the ocean. "Ah,finally,some water!" She saw a sandy beach that was very crowded with people,closeby,there was a large city.She slowed down to a jog and looked around,there were many people staring at her,but she ignored them.She walked into the city and read the welcome sign.

Welcome to Paradise Island,Population: 20,000+



Sabrina walked into the busy city and saw many people,staring at her. "What are they all staring at?" She continued walking until she saw a public park.She ran to it and saw many people there as well,she didn't care.She saw some benches and sat down in one,she finally got to relax,but she was very hungry and thirsty.She sighed and looked around,she saw bike trails,sidewalks,memorials,a cemetary,a campground,many beautiful flower gardens.She stood up and went to a flowerbed and looked at the daisies.She picked one up and put it to her nose and smelled it.It had a very sweet fragrance. She thought of the flowers,it reminded her of Cream and her flower crowns.She sighed deeply and set the flower down.She stood back up and walked through the bike trails,they lead to the forest,she walked in and sat down in a bench.She looked around and saw a amall shack made of wood,she somehow wanted to go there,it looked just like Tails's workshop.She was able to get it off her mind,she stood up again and continued walking through the woods.She looked to her left and saw a small river of spring water,she walked over to it and sat on her knees.She cupped her hands and dipped them in the water,the water was very cold,she pulled her hands back out and brought the cup to her mouth and started drinking.The water was very clean and crisp,she drank several more cupfuls.When she was done,she saw something in the water,it was some kind of reflection,but it wasn't her reflection she saw,she let the water get still and she looked at it again.She saw her own reflection,but when the water got still,she saw Shadow's reflection next to hers.She turned her head,but nobody was there,she looked at the reflection again,but this time Shadow's reflection was gone.She stood back up and walked away,further into the woods,she started feeling lost,she decided to turn around and go back to the city.She started running and left the dark forest,she got out just in time to see the sun set.She started feeling tired and needed a place to sleep.When she got back in the busy city,it was already dark outside,the sky was clear and there were many stars showing very brightly.Sabrina found a small hill in the park,there were no trees,so she could see the stars.She layed down on the side of the hill and gazed at the stars.She looked at them and saw many big ones,they were the brightest,one caught her eye,there was a giant star that glowed a deep blue.Then she saw a smaller orange star next to it.It created a thought to her head,it reminded her of Sonic and Tails.She sighed deeply and saw a meteor cross the sky,she watched as the flying light disappeared into space.Sabrina statred closing her eyes and fell asleep.



Sabrina awoke the next morning when she felt something pull one of her spines.She opened one of her eyes and saw a little boy pulling her quill. "Hey,stop that! Get out of my hair!" The little boy was suddenly pulled away by a tall woman. "Sorry, my son does that to people sometimes,please don't be mad at me. I meant no harm." Sabrina sat up and spoke to the woman. "Ah,it's okay." Sabrina stood up and walked away.She walked into the woods and sat by the creek,she cupped her hands and dipped them into the water,she pulled her hands out and drank the water.When she was done,she looked to her right and saw a small lake and a waterfall,she walked over to it and decided to clean herself up here.She looked around to make sure nobody was around,she didn't see anyone. She started to take her shirt and pants off,then she took her white undershirt and set them all near a large rock at the base of the waterfall.She stepped in the water and sat down,the depth was up to her shoulders,perfect.She started scrubbing her arms and legs, then she started rinsing her hair in the waterfall.When she was done,she grabbed her clothes,stepped out of the water,and put her clothes back on.She walked out of the woods and started running,she ran through the city and saw a fast food resturaunt.She saw someone handing a customer their meal.She ran up to them at supersonic speed and snatched the bag out of the customer's hand and ran off. The two people didn't know what happened. The customer started yelling at the waitress. "Hey,what gives? I want my money back!" Sabrina ran out of the city,but the edge of the city was the ocean.She started running as fast as she can towards the ocean.When she reached the ocean,she gently glided over the water with her speed,she didn't sink,she just kept going.



About three hours later,Sabrina found land and stopped there to rest.It was a large island.When she arrived there,she wanted to find a place to rest,when she reached the center of the island,she saw a metal fence,she went closer for a peek.When she looked,she saw a very large building made of metal.She saw many robots surrounding the building.Sabrina decided to go check it out and stepped in.Suddenly an alarm sound was heard,she started running into the area,she saw robots following her,but they were moving slow.She was able to lose them and hid behind a tree.She heard a rumbling sound,then the ground started shaking,she looked in front of the tree and saw a giant machine headed towards her.She jumped out of the way before the robot smashed the tree flat.She got away from the machine and ran towards the tower.Suddenly,she saw bullets and lasers fly by her,she stopped and turned around to see an army of robots firing at her.She moved left and right and dodged the bullets.Suddenly,she felt a hand grab her arm,she turned around and saw Sabre pulling her. "Sabre!" Sabre made an evil grin. "Ah,sister,we meet again!" He let go of her arm. Sabrina ran at him with full force,trying to knock him down,but he jumped out of the way and Sabrina fell to the ground. "Ha! Is that all you got!" Sabrina got back up and ran at Sabre again,this time faster.She shot a punch at him,it hit him in the arm. "Ugh!" He took a few steps back from the force of the blow, he stopped and snickered,he clenched his fist,which made loud crackling sounds. "Good,I see you are more than a girl who fights!" Sabre ran at her and launched a kick. Sabrina used her arms and strength to block it.Sabrina shot another punch at him,this time it hit him in the face.Sabre didn't move from the impact,he turned his head and wiped his face with his gloved hand, there was a red stain on it. "Ha! I didn't even feel a thing!"




Meanwhile,a few miles away,Sonic,Tails,and Shadow were flying over the ocean in the Tornado.Suddenly,the three chaos emeralds started to glow.The bi-plane was going out of control.Sonic shouted and pointed out to the island ahead of them. "Hang on,guys! There's a chaos emerald close here!" Tails tries his best to keep control of the Tornado.The plane started going lower and lower until it made contact with the island grounds,rolling to a stop. Sonic hopped off the plane and looked around "Where are we?" Tails was holding one of the emeralds,the emerald was starting to glow brighter. "C'mon,Sonic! We need that emerald!" Sonic lead the way,Shadow followed close behind.They started walking inland on the strange island,the emerald getting brighter.Shadow felt a strong energy closeby. "Sonic,this way!" He started running toward the source of the energy,it was getting stronger,closer.Sonic stopped for a second and looked around, he saw a robot behind a tree,getting ready to strike. "Watch out!" Sonic,Tails,and Shadow all ducked before bullets passed right over them.Sonic ran at the machine and punched it,destroying it. "Whew! That was too close!" Tails said with relief.Shadow suddenly started running more inland,towards the center of the island. "Hey Shadow,wait up!" They kept running until Shadow stopped in front of an iron gate. Sonic stopped in confusion. "Shadow, why'd you stop?" Shadow stayed silent.Then he pointed his finger towards a large metal structure.Below it were two people fighting. "It's Sabrina!" Sonic saw someone else there. "Yeah! It looks like she found her brother,too!" He pointed at Sabre. Shadow suddenly jumped over the gate and started running towards the battle. Sonic tried to stop him. "Shadow! Stop! what are you doing?!" Shadow was too far away to hear him.




Sabrina was just about to punch Sabre when she saw a yellow blur hit him and knock him down.Sabrina did not know what just happened,but someone or something is helping her.Sabre got back up and ran furiously at Sabrina. "Why you! How dare you take me by surprise like that!" Sabre ran at her very fast and tried to tackle her,but then a blue blur went after him and hit him,stopping his attack.Sabre flew into a tree and crashed,breaking the tree trunk in half. Sabrina was getting confused. "What is going on here?!" Sabre was feeling weak,he struggled to get back up,he did and ran at her again.Sabrina ran back at him and launched a powerful kick at him.It hit him in the face and he flew into the metal tower. "Ugh!" He tried to get back up,but he was too weak to fight.Sabrina walked up to him and prepared to punch. "Time to finish you once and for all,Sabre!" Suddenly,Sabre started glowing white,then a bright flash appeared,then the light faded away,when sabrina looked ,Sabre was gone.Sabrina pounded her fist on the ground. "Darn! He got away again!" Suddenly,she heard a familiar voice,calling her. "Yo! Sabrina!" She turned around and saw Sonic,Tails,and Shadow running toward her. Sabrina did not expect this to happen,she just waved a friendly hi. "Hi guys! What are you doing here? Were you the ones who helped me?" Shadow looked at the spot where Sabre disappeared. "Hmph,it seems that Sabre knows how to use the Chaos Control,he must have a chaos emerald with him." Shadow then stood up and walked over to Sabrina. Sabrina started getting mad.Sonic saw this. "Uh,maybe we should leave you two alone,okay? Let's go,Tails!" Tails got the idea. "Uh,yeah!" They both left. Shadow turned his head and was facing Sabrina. "Sabrina,I'm sorry about what happened last week,I was a real jerk! I was so selfish! I really didn't mean for you to leave.But the one thing important to me now is that you're safe and unharmed.Please forgive me!" Sabrina didn't say a word,she turned around and started walking away,but she was stopped when Shadow put his hand on her shoulder. "Please." Sabrina turned her head to see a very desprate black hedgehog. Sabrina was getting angry. "Why did you come here? Did you really think I wouldn't stand a chance?" Sabrina took Shadow's hand off her shoulder and continued walking away.Shadow started running to her and put his arms around her.Sabrina felt his arms around her and stopped,she turned around and saw Shadow hugging her tightly. She looked closely and saw tears in his eyes. "Sabrina,don't leave me! I never wanted you to leave! You are my only true friend!" Sabrina was touched at what he said,she just stood still and said nothing.Shadow released his grip around the young girl and looked in her eyes,they were glittering with anger and sadness. Shadow backed away a few steps and started running away. "Shadow,wait!" Shadow stopped and turned around,Sabrina was walking towards him.She stopped a few feet in front of him and looked down at the ground,holding her arm. "Shadow, I'm sorry!" Sabrina fell to her knees,tears were in her eyes.Shadow saw a single tear fall to the ground,he ran over to her and kneeled down next to her. He reached his hand out and lifted her chin, looking in her eyes. "Don't be scared.I'm here for you." He pulled his arms out and wrapped them quickly around Sabrina,he pulled her close to him and smiled.Sabrina was feeling better about him being with her. "I forgive you,Shadow." Shadow continued to embrace her for a minute and let go of her. They both stood up. "We need to go find Sonic and Tails,then we should check out that building.Maybe that's where Sabre went to." Shadow and Sabrina started running in the direction where Sonic and Tails went.


But they were not alone...

"Well,it seems that Sabre has found my new weapon! Soon,Sonic and his pathetic friends will fall and the world will be mine! MUAHAHAHAHA!!"