Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Sonic the Hedgehog! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) We all decided to find a path that can lead us out of the woods. Bruncher asked "Ginny...why don't you lead?" I nodded, nervously, and began to walk while Bruncher and T.H. follow me behind. It has been 4 hours to find the way out of woods, but still nothing. "Can't we stop now? I'm tired!" T.H. whined and began to whimper. Bruncher said "Not until we find a way out!" I stop for a few seconds, sighed a bit and said "Look, why don't we rest for a few minutes and then we'll continue for 'journey.' Okay?" They both nodded and we all sat down in the grass. Then I said "To think I'll find the way out, and we're still here." "There might be way to find a path..." said Bruncher. I asked, "What is it?" Bruncher was looking at T.H.
"...What?" asked T.H. I look at T.H. and notice what Bruncher was talking about. I shouted, "T.H. your wings!" T.H. looks at me and asks, "What about my wings?" I sighed and said, "You can fly through the top of the trees, look around, and find the way out." Then T.H. asked, "B-but why me?!?" Bruncher stand over T.H, look closer at him with angry in his eyes, and said, "Because you're the only one with wings around, you know how to fly, and Ill strike ya if you don't." "...Why else?" asked T.H. "NOW T.H.!!!" shouted Bruncher. T.H. got up, open his wings, and began to flap them. "Going up!" said T.H. and he flew to the top to have a better look.
I asked, "Bruncher...wasn't that little harsh?" Bruncher smiled a bit and said "...Maybe." Suddenly, we heard a scream.
"AAAAAAAH!!!"
We look up, and saw T.H. flying down fast and flew straight into my arms. I asked "T-T.H., what's wrong?" T.H. started to shake in fear and said, "H-he's here!" "Who's here?" Bruncher asked. T.H. started laugh, nevously and said, "Him..." He pointed to the sky. We look again and saw... "Dr. Eggman!" I shouted. He was riding on a flying machine or something with seven new silver robots around him and came down into front of us.
"Well, well, well...if it isn't a little girl, a kangaroo, and the foal, who had destroyed my lab and escaped before." said Dr. Eggman. T.H. shook again. "However, that doesn't matter now." I look at him with a confuse look on my face and asked "What do mean, Eggman?" Dr. Eggman snickers a bit and answered, "What I mean is...I have been looking for you." He pointed at me.
"Me?!?!"
"Her?!?"
Eggman said "Yes! I need you for my, how you do say, tactics?" I let go of T.H. and walk up to him. "Ginny don't!" T.H. shouted. Then Bruncher shouted, "He's dangerous!" I stop about 2 feet front of him and ask Eggman, "Are you asking me to join you?" Then he answered "...Yes." "...No way! Why should I join you? You're nothing, but bad news!" I shouted. "Because I can answer your questions." said Dr. Eggman. I look down for a moment and thought /He may have answers...but I will not join./ I look at Eggman again and asked "And If I don't join?" He laughs, evilly, and snaps his fingers.
"Aaaaah!"
"Put us down!"
I look back, quickly, and saw the robots holding T.H. and Bruncher by their fur, while they were struggling. I shouted, "Bruncher! T.H.!" Eggman started to laugh again and asked, "Well Ginny? Will you join or lose your friends?" I don't want to join Eggman, but I also didn't want lose them. "Don't do it!" Bruncher shouted. "Yeah! Run Ginny!" T.H. yelled. I started to run, but was block by Eggman's robots. "Either you like or not...you will join." said Eggman. I was starting to get scare, but then I saw something blue and it bounce, knocks out, and destroy the robots around me and my friends. The blue thing went into the trees and then we heard a familiar voice "Hey Eggman! Is that how you teach every women?" I look at one of trees and saw something that I just couldn't believe... "Sonic!" I shouted. It was Sonic the Hedgehog. He has been my hero since 1991. Sonic smiled down at me, I blush a bit and said, "You're here!"
"Stay out of this, Sonic! This doesn't concern you!" Eggman shouted.
"Actually...it does." said Sonic. Sonic jumps down next to me, picks me up, "Better hang on tight." started to run, fast.
"Hey! Wait for us!" Bruncher shouted.
"Yeah! Don't leave us with him!" T.H. yelled. They both run too, just not as fast Sonic. Eggman shouted "You may have won this time, but next I will win!" (Oh Eggman! Shut up!)
"So...why did Eggman wants you?" said Sonic. He was still running. "I don't know, but he said something about his plans!" I shouted. I never been carry by someone who's as fast as Sonic before. "Hey! Can you help us find a way out?!?" Bruncher yelled. Sonic shouts "Sure! Just follow me!" He led us to a path that he found before and stops. "That was fun! I wish I can go fast like you." I said with excitement while Sonic puts me down and said "Maybe not as fast me, but maybe faster then any humans." He walks to the path. "This path will lead you guys to the city." "Thanks Sonic!" said T.H. Then I said "Yes thank you, Sonic!"
"Anytime! Well, time to go!" Sonic started to ran off. I shouted, "Will we see you again?!?" "Sure!" He yells and disappear into the trees. "Well, let's go!" said Bruncher. We all nodded and follow the path that leads towards the city.
to be continue...