Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ The Flower's Shadow. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) Thanks to Sonic, my friends and I follow the path that Sonic show us that will lead us to the city. We continue walking through the woods, but then notice that sky is getting dark. I said, "It's getting dark guys." Bruncher look up, sighed a bit and said, "We better get going." At first I wasn't sure, but continue to walk until..."B-but, I heard there's robbers or stalkers in the woods!" said T.H. while shaking in fear. I stopped and said "Hold up, Bruncher! Maybe we should find a place to sleep for a while." I smiled, nervously. "Look...I'm the oldest! And I say we continue!" said Bruncher and he continue to walk. I got little, no scratch that, a lot angry with Bruncher and decided stand up for T.H., for he is the youngest. I ran up to Bruncher and stood in front of him.
"Hey!"
I shouted, "We need to find a place to rest...NOW!!!" I could tell that Bruncher got a little scare of me and said, "O-okay...we'll rest." "Good." I said and began to lead the way.
(Bruncher's POV) After Ginny shouted at me and led the way to a place to rest, I decided to always remember.../Note to self...never make a girl mad!/ I thought.
"Hey, Bruncher!"
I look at T.H. and notice that he and Ginny are ahead of me. "Come on!" He shouted. I sigh and began caught up to them.
(Ginny's POV) We all decided to find a cave or an opening of woods so we can rest for awhile. Out of the blue, we heard rustling in the bushes. "W-what was that?" T.H. asked while he started to shake in fear. I got a little closer to the bushes and said, "Hello? I-is someone there?" It got quiet. Then Bruncher said "I'm sure it just the wind blowing them." I look at him and said, "But I didn't feel any wind." "...Can we go now? Pleeeease?" said T.H. I look at the bushes once more and nodded. I said, "Yeah...we can go." I turn around to walk, but saw red eyes looking at me, in my face.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" I jump back and fell into the bushes.
Bruncher shouted, "Ginny!" He didn't see 'thing' that scare me half to death. "Ginny! Where are you?!?" T.H. yelled. I poke my head out of the bushes. There leaves in my hair. I said while trying to catch my breath, "Right...(pant)...here!" Bruncher and T.H. ran up to me and pull me out of the bushes. "Are you okay?" T.H. asked. "What happened?" Bruncher asked. I got up and gasped, "Something...(gasp)...was just...(gasp)...in front...(gasp)...of my face!" Then Bruncher asked "What? What was in front of your face?" Out of the blue, we heard a mysterious voice saying "Not 'what'...'who'..." We all look up at the trees and saw a black hedgehog standing on the branch of the tree, crossing his arms
/It's Shadow!/ I thought and blush into 15 reds, cause I have a huge crush on him. Bruncher shouted "What's the big idea for scaring her half to death?!?" He showed his fist at Shadow. "Yeah! Uh...who do you think you are?" said T.H. Shadow did nothing, but stare at us with his red eyes. Then we heard a little, sweet voice said "Big Brother!" We all turn to the left and saw a little turquoise, Siamese kitten with pink shirt with sunflower on it, magenta skirt, sky blue shoes, & a pink flower bud on her tail. /I wonder who she is?/ The little kitten run to the tree where Shadow was in and said to him, "Big Brother...what are you doing up there?"
I thought /Did she just called him 'Big Brother'?/ Shadow groaned, "Blooma...not now." "But Big Brother, you just scared the Angel over there." said Blooma. At first, I didn't know what angel was she talking about, until she came to me and said, "Did Big Brother hurt you?" "No...he didn't." I answered. Shadow came down from the tree and walk up to us, but was block by Bruncher and he said, "Don't come any closer!" But then I said "Bruncher, no! He won't hurt us." I walk up to Shadow a bit. "My name is Ginny. What's yours?" "...Shadow...Shadow the Hedgehog." He answered and Blooma happily skips next to Shadow and said "And I'm Blooma the Siamese Cat!" I smiled at her, cause she was so cute! T.H. said "I'm T.H. the Zebra, and this is Bruncher the Kangaroo." "Enough of this! I want to know why Shadow is here!" Bruncher shouted. Shadow answered "...I came here to warn you." I look at Shadow and said "Of what?" "Eggman's robots." Blooma answered. My eyes got big. Then T.H. asked "They're here?" "Somewhere." Blooma answered and she jumps on to Shadow's back. "Piggy back!" She said. Shadow just groan, while I started to giggle a bit. "...Be on the look out, human." said Shadow and he turn around with Blooma on his back. Then I shouted "This 'human' has a name, you know!" Shadow just laugh a bit. It give me chills to my spine. "Whatever..." said Shadow and run off with Blooma, who's hanging on to him. I said "Jeez, what a guy..." and put my hands on my hips. Bruncher shouted "Let's go already!" He walk through the trees while T.H. and me follows him.
(The next day) We continue our journey so we could get out of the woods. "We been walking for a while, and I had not seen any robots." Bruncher said. "Let's keep it that way!" said T.H. I was about to say something, but then I was grabbed by something cold. I shouted "Hey! Put me down!" I look around my stomach and a robotic snake holding me. I yelled, "Help!"
"What the--" Before Bruncher can finish, he got hit by a coconut. "Who threw that?!?" He yelled. "Robot monkeys!" T.H. shouted. Two robot monkeys were in the trees. I shouted, "They're Eggman's robots! Fight them!" Bruncher shouts, "Let's boogie!" and jumps towards the monkeys, but grabbed by the tail of another robot snake. "Let go of me or I'll turn you into scrapes!" T.H. yelled "Hang on guys!" He open his wings. "T.H. look out!" I shouted. T.H. look back and saw a huge robot with drills in it's arms. T.H. shouts "Oh no!" The robot was to strike him, but then we heard...
"Tree's Roots! Crush the bad robot!"
The roots of the trees grabbed the robot and began to crush it into pieces. T.H. asked "How in the world?" Then we heard another voice "Chaos Spears!" Then we saw light spears hitting each of the robots and robots were destroyed. Bruncher shouted with happiness "Alright!" But he fell flat on his face to the ground.
I said "If he fell, then that means..." I start fell down and close my eyes to wait for the ground, but instead I felt someone was carrying me. I said, "Did I hit ground yet?" I open my eyes and notice that Shadow was holding me."Shadow?!?" I said. Shadow smiled a bit and said "What? Not even a 'thank you' or something?" I blush a bit. "You save us?" said T.H. while he was helping Bruncher up.
"Not just him, but me as well!"
We all turn and saw Blooma standing to roots. I asked her "You did that?!?" She answer "Yep! I can control or speak to plants! They're my friends!" A root from a tree grew out from the ground and pat on Blooma's shoulder. "See? They're saying 'We're sure are!' I can also hear them!" said Blooma. I notice that Shadow was still holding me. I said "Uh, Shadow...you can let go of me now." He let go me. "Thank you, both of you." I said.
"It was nothing!" said Blooma.
Bruncher groaned "We better get going." Then Shadow said "...Just in case. We better go with you guys until you're out of the woods." I smiled with happiness and said "Oh Shadow! Thank you!" I hugged him for a while until I notice that I was hugging him. I let go of him and said, "Oops! Sorry! I shouldn't do that! You might not like to be hug." Shadow just stood there with his eyes wide open. Bruncher shouts, "Okay! Let's go!"
(Few mintues later) We were finally out of the woods and saw the city. T.H. shouts, "We're here! Finally!" Then Shadow said "...This is where we part." He turn back to the woods. "Aw! Already?" asked Blooma. Shadow looks at her and said "Yes..." I felt kinda sad that Shadow is leaving, but he did said we'll stick together until we're out of the woods. I said, "Well...thank you, Shadow and Blooma." "Yeah! We've wouldn't got out there without your help." said T.H. "You're welcome!" said Blooma. Shadow just said nothing and began walk away from us. Blooma shouts, "Big Brother! Wait for me!" and follows Shadow until they both disappear into the trees.
"We better get going." I answered. Bruncher and T.H. nodded and we ran towards the city.
(Third Person's POV) While I was hiding in the trees, I watch the human girl, the kangaroo, and the winged zebra runs to the city.
"You're lucky that your friends are with you, human, but it won't last forever...(laugh evilly)"...
...to be continue.