Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Team Deception. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) In city called 'Grand Metropolis' (I heard it from Sonic Heroes.), me and my friends walk through the city, trying to find a place to eat. Then my tummy rumbles a bit. "...I'm hungry." said I. Then Bruncher's tummy growled and said, "I'm hunger..." He smiled. Then I hear a roar. I shouted, "What was that?!?" I felt a tap on my arm. I turn around and saw T.H. smiling with embarrassment and said, "That one was me...And I'm the hungriest!" (misspell) Bruncher and I look at him. "We got to get something to eat soon!" I shouted. "But how? We have no money or rings!" said Bruncher. I sighed and answered, "We will just try to find another way...soon." T.H. said, "I hope so...cause I don't think can fly anymore." Then Bruncher said, "Maybe I might have something that is valuable to the people that works here." He took off his backpack and start digging into it.
"Hey!"
I asked, "What? What is it?" Bruncher answered, "You're not gonna to believe this, but..." He pulled a gold ring. "I found like...20 or 40 rings in here!" T.H. asked, "But how they get in there?" Then I said "Shadow and Blooma must have found some and put them in there while we weren't looking." I smile a bit and blush. "If we ran into them again...remind me to thank them." said Bruncher. I nodded. "So...what do we eat?!? I'm starving!" T.H. shouted. I look around the city and saw a Hot Dog stand near a street. I asked, "How about some hotdogs?" T.H. shouts "Yes! I looove hotdogs!" He jumps with happiness. Then Bruncher said "Me too! Even with cheese or onions." T.H. and I scream togerther "Onion?!?" Bruncher look at us and shouts, "Yes, onion! I loooove onions!" We all laugh a bit and went to the Hot Dog stand.
(Few minutes later) After we ate, we decided to see how much rings we got left. "Let's see, 40 rings minus 15 rings equals...25 rings." said Bruncher. I shallow down the last piece of the hotdog and said, "I guess we have to find somewhere to sleep." "Not in the woods, right?" T.H. asked. I answered "I don't know...maybe. Come on guys! We better ask someone to let us stay for the night." We were about to leave until we a voice saying...
"Hey! Where are you going?"
We all turn around saw a female yellow goat with gold hair, green eyes, redish ruby golves, red sleevess shirt, white sport pants with red stripes, & white shoes with red laces. A little sky blue sheep with white wool, silver eyes, white gloves, green sport shirt, lime short, & dark green boots. And a big black bull with red horns, yellow eyes, long blue gloves, blue short-jeans, and dark blue boots with yellow patch on them. "Uh...somewhere...who are you?" I asked.
"Oh, me! I'm Rascal the Goat." answered the goat.
"I'm Haze the Sheep! Please to meets you!" said the sheep.
"And I'm Caper the Bull." said the big bull.
Then Rascal said "Together we're call the..." Together, they shouts "Team Deception!" "Deception? But that means trickery or cheating!" I said. Haze sigh, frown a bit and say "Oh yes! It's true!" Then Caper said "But we're really nice!" "Anyway...who are you three?" Rascal asked "Us? I'm Ginny. This is T.H. the Zebra and Bruncher the Kangaroo." I answered. T.H. said "Hi!" Bruncher just shrugged a bit. "Hmmm...not much a talker, huh? That's why I like about you men." said Rascal. Bruncher just stare at her with doubt in his eyes and say, "Can we go now?" "Oh, yes! We better get going." I said. "Yeah! Nice meeting you guys!" said T.H. We were about leave, but the Rascal runs to us and blocks our way. I shouted, "Hey!"
Rascal said "What's the rush?" Then Caper said "Yeah, we just want to...get to know you guys better." He got closer to us."Yes, like...what a human, a kangaroo, and a zebra doing here?" asked Rascal. "Yeah, cause there isn't any humans, kangaroos, or zebras with wings before." Haze giggled. "Get out of the way." said Bruncher in his calm voice. "P-please?" stutter T.H. He was getting scared. "How about...no?" answered Rascal and smiled, in a malicious way. I asked "What do you want?" Caper grabbed my arm and said "Why...you of course." He smiled, evilly. Then Bruncher knock Caper's hand off my arm and growls "Don't...touch her! Now get out of the way...or else!" Then Caper said "Or else what?" Bruncher began to smiled a bit and said "Or else...this!" He punch very hard into Caper's face and Caper fell to the ground, hard. Bruncher shouts "RUN!!!" Bruncher grabbed my hand and me pull away from Team Deception while T.H. follow us by flying.
Rascal shouted at Caper "You idiot! After them!" Rascal and Caper ran after us while Haze made her wool transform into clouds and giggled, "Going up!" And flew after us. T.H. shouts, "They're right behind us!" Then Bruncher shouts, "Keep running!" I was getting tired, but I kept running. "How can you run if can not see, right Haze?" said Rascal. Haze giggle and said "Right!" Haze raises her hand..."Darkness Fog!" and send out a black fog around us. T.H. landed next me and Bruncher. I yelled, "I can't see!" Then T.H. yelled "Me neither!" Bruncher shouts "Just stay calm!" "Give us the girl, and we'll let you guys go." said Rascal. Her voice came from somewhere in fog, but we couldn't see her. Bruncher yelled, "Never!"
"Suit yourself...Fire Horns!" Caper shouted. Suddenly, I saw a bright red color heading our way. I screamed "Get down!" I push Bruncher and T.H. down and the red light miss us. Rascal shouts "You can't avoid our attacks forever! Needle Ice!" "AAAAAH!!!" I scream in pain, cause I felt something sharp and cold in my left leg. Bruncher shouted, "Ginny! Are you alright?!?" I grunted "I think so." I pull out the ice from my leg. Bruncher whisper to T.H. "You'll hit them high, T.H. and I'll hit them low." T.H. whisper back, "Got it!" T.H. flew up above the fog and began to flap his wings, hard, and was creating a strong wind. "It's time to move the fog!" T.H. shouted. The black fog began to move and we saw Team Deception covering their faces. T.H. shouts, "There you are! Air Kick!" His legs turn into air and hit Haze pretty hard. Haze screamed "How dare you?!?" and fell towards Rascal and hit her. "Oof! Get off me!" Rascal shouted.
Bruncher shouts "My turn! Now T.H.!" T.H. grabbed my arms and fly up with me while Bruncher jumped 30ft in the air and came back down. "Earthquake Stomp!" When he hit the ground, he causes a 5.9 and made many huge cracks around him. Caper yelled, "Whoa!" He almost fell in the cracks, but grabbed on the ledge while Haze was holding Rascal in the air. "Let's go!" Bruncher yelled and led us away from Team Deception, but ran into a dead end. T.H. puts me down next to Bruncher and landed next to me. "We're trapped! Oh no!" I shouted. "Oh yes!" said Rascal. We all turn and saw Team Deception staring at us with an evil look in their eyes. Rascal said "Now...there's no way to run!" They all began to laugh evilly and Bruncher stand in front of me and T.H. while we shake in fear.
...to be continue.