Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Silver & the Twin Ghosts! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) Team Deception got closer to us. Then Bruncher yelled, "Get back!" They stopped, but they didn't step back. "Why do you guys want her so bad?" They began to chuckle a bit. Rascal answered, "No reason, but...let's just say our boss wants her." /Their boss?/ I thought. T.H. asked, "Y-you mean...Eggman?" Caper snort at T.H.'s answer and shouts, "Don't make us laugh! We don't work that egg!" "Then who?" Bruncher asked. Haze giggled and said, "We won't tell you, but you guys can join us." "Join with you guys? Not a chance!" said Bruncher. "Then give us the girl and we'll leave you boys alone." said Rascal while she smiled, evilly.
"...B-but why? Why me?!? I'm just a mere human girl! Why does your boss wants me?!?" I yelled. Rascal answered "There's something, how do you say...special about you." They got closer to us while we step back some more. "J-just don't come any c-closer!" T.H. stuttered. Rascal shouts, "Not until we get the girl!" I just couldn't take this anymore and I screamed, "LEAVE US ALONE!!!" I ran towards Rascal and punch her in the face. "...Oh my God..." I said. "Ginny! Get back here!" said Bruncher and he pull me back while Rascal touches her face. She flinches when she touch her left eye. It strated bleed a bit. T.H. shouted, "Whoa! Nice punch Ginny!" All of the sudden, Rascal started to growled. "My face...you ruining my face...I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!" She screamed. I said "It was an accident! I-I didn't mean to!" /I think.../ Rascal said "The boss won't mind if you have some ice in you...but you'll live...Needle--!"
"Hold it right there!"
Team Deception look back whlie we look too and saw a white hedgehog with amber eyes, gold bracelets on each wrist and legs, white gloves with auqamarine circle pattern on them, & black boots with white lines straight down and teal at the tips, and two yellow giraffes. One giraffe is a girl with light teal eyes, brown hair, white gloves with black bracelets on them, dark red spot-patches, pink vest, rose pink shirt, pink sport pants, & teal shoes with pink strapes and the other is a boy with dark teal eyes, brown hair that goes straight up with sunglasses on his head, white gloves, dark blue spot-patches, blue coat with lavender fire symbol, & teal shoes with blue strapes on them. I thought /Oh my God! That's Silver the Hedgehog! I heard little about him, but who's the other two? They look like...twins./ Caper shouts, "What do you want?!?" Silver and the twins just smiled. "Just here to save them." answered Silver while he pointed me and my friends. Then Rascal asked "And how are you guys going to that?" /They don't know what they're in for./ I thoughted.
The girl giraffes said "You'll see. Right, Miracle?" She looks at her twin brother. "Right, Faith!" said the boy giraffes. Silver, Faith, and Miracle stand in the fighting position. Rascal started to laugh evilly and shouts "Bring it on! Get them!" Team Deception charge at Sliver and the twins, but Silver jumps out of the way while the twins just stood there. T.H. yells "Look out you guys!"
Out of the blue, Team Deception went though them like the twins were...ghost. Caper said "Huh? How?" The twins look back at them and started laugh. "You can never hurt ghosts!" said the twins. Silver came down back down in front of Faith and Miracle. Rascal shouts "We'll see about that! Needle Ices!" She shoots a lot ice at them. "I don't think so..." said Silver. He started to glow green (I think), put up his right hand, and the ices stop in of him and the twins. "Huh?!? What?!? Give them back!" Rascal shouted. Silver smiled and shouts, "Okay!" He uses his powers to push them back towards Team Deception. Haze yells, "DUCK!!!" and Team Deception got of way of ice.
"So...which one will you guys fight?" Silver asked the twins.
"I'll take the bull." said Faith.
"I got the sheep!" Miracle shouted.
"Then goat the is mine." said Silver. They ran towards Team Deception. Rascal shouts, "Stop them, Caper!" Caper asked, "How?" Rascal looks at him with anger in her eyes. Then Haze starts to giggled and said, "I know! Darkness Fog!" The black fog came around Silver and the twins. "You can't fight us if you can't see!" Haze shouts at Silver the twins.
"WE CALL THE SPIRITS OF THE WIND!" screamed the twins.
All of the sudden, a very strong wind blew away the fog. "My fog!" cried Haze. Silver started to glow again. Rascal asked "What are you up to?" Then Rascal was floating in the air. "H-hey!" "I'm not the one's up." said Silver. Haze shouts, "Put her down!" She about to hit Silver, but was hit by Miracle. "No one hurts my best friend!" Miracle yelled. Then Haze started to cried "How could you? I'm little girl!" "Aw jeez! Sorry!" said Miracle and he bend down to help her up, but then Haze kicks him back in the face and he landed next to Faith. "Like I was saying...I'm little girl, who's tricky!" said Haze. Faith sighed and said "Brother...you just felt for the oldest trick in the book." Miracle just groan and got up. "My turn!" Caper shouted and he was about to punch Faith, but she jumps out way and landed on his left arm. "Get off!" Caper shouted.
"Okay!" said Faith and she gets off, but got on his back and cover his eyes. "Hey! I can't see!" He cried and began to run around. "Let me see!" Faith shouts, "Okay! You ask it!" She jumps off him while he ran into the wall.
"Huh?" He crash into it and fell unconscious.
Then Silver said, "Now as for you two." and he raises Haze with Rascal. Haze shouted at Silver "Hey! Put us down!" "First things first...who sent you guys here?" asked Silver. However, Rascal said "We don't know." Silver began to close his fingers together. Rascal grunted, "What's happening?" Then Haze grunted "Why my body hurts?!?" Silver answered, "I'll keep doing this until you two tell me who sent you." Haze said while grunting "We can't tell you!" His finger got closer. Haze cried, "P-please don't...kill us!" Haze was started to cry...for real. Then Rascal cried "Y-yeah! We'll...leave them...alone!" His fingers got closer again. "Please let us go!" Rascal cried in pain. I couldn't stand seeing this anymore. I mean, I know what they did was wrong and evil, but they don't deserve to die.
I shouted at Silver, "Please, Silver! Just let 'em go!" Silver looks at me. "Just let 'em go." He sighed and stops glowing. Rascal said "Oh, thank God! Huh?" She notice she wasn't floating and fell towards the ground, screaming "AAAAAAAH!!!" Haze just floats, with her wools, towards the ground and shouts, "Let's get out here!" She runs off. Caper starts to wake up. Rascal yells at Haze, "Haze get back here! The one who runs is a coward!" "But the one runs live, right?" Caper asked. Rascal looks at Silver and the twins and shouts "You're right! And away we go!" She ran off fast while Caper runs after her. "You haven't seen the last of Team Deception, human!" Rascal yelled and they disappear though the city.
"I wonder why they were after them?" asked Faith. Silver and Miracle just shrugged. "Umm...excuse me! But who are guys?" Bruncher asked. "Us? I'm Silver the Hedgehog and those two are the Twin Ghosts." Silver answered. T.H. got closer to Silver and said "You look like a bird or something." Silver got mad a bit and yelled "I'm not a bird!" T.H. jumps away from Silver and hid behind me."Now, now 'Cockatoo'! Be nice!" said Faith while Silver just growls at her. "I'm Faith the Giraffe and this is my twin brother, Miracle." She said. Miracle ran up to me, grabbed my hands, had heart in his eyes and said, "Heaven must be missing an angel, cause you're here!"
I stuttered "I...uh..." Unexpectedly, Miracle was kick into the air by Faith and landed next to Silver. "Forgive him! He always like with pretty girls." Faith answered. Then she looks at Bruncher. "Well, hello big, tall, and dark handsome you!" She had hearts in eyes and Bruncher started move away from her.
"What's your name?"
"Uh...Bruncher."
Then she hugs him and said, "Bruncher! It match with you!" Bruncher gave me a 'help me' look, but I just giggle a bit. Silver asked "Anyway...who are you guys?" "I'm Ginny." I answered. "And I'm T.H. the Zebra. You already met Bruncher." said T.H. Bruncher was trying to get Faith off him. Miracle got up and asks, "Where are you from, Ginny? We never seen any humans here." I answered "Well...I'm from another world called the Human World." Silver and the Twin Ghost looks at you with a surprise look on their faces. I asked "What?" "Human World, but that can't be..." said Faith while she let's go of Bruncher. "Why?" asked T.H. Silver answered "...Cause the Human World is just...a myth."
...to be continue.