Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ A Human World?!? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) I was shock to hear that Silver said that the world I came from is a myth. "What do you mean 'it's a myth'? I'm a human and that's where I'm from!" I shouted. "The Human World was destroy for...35 years." Silver answered. I just said, "Wh-what?" "What do mean 'destroy'? She just came there!" Bruncher shouted while T.H. just nodded a bit. Silver just said, "It's true..." I started to shake with fear and confusion in me and asked, "But...how? Why?!?" Tears came out of my eyes and down my cheeks. Faith steps up to me and explained, "We're not sure how this world's time is slower then your world, but somehow a creature or monster called the 'Iblis' came into your world by some vortex and destroy everything around it. A rumor said something that a human called the 'Chosen Human' had disappear over the years and was suppose to be there to protect the Human World."
I asked, "What's so special about the Chosen Human?" Faith turns her back towards me and continue, "We don't know...but rumor has that this human somehow has the powers of Mobius and Earth to protect the worlds of the Universe, but no one knows where's the human is...or who is this human. So, your friends and families...no longer exist anymore." After hearing this, I fell to my knees and began to cried while Bruncher and T.H. tried to comfort me.
Then Miracle shouted, "Wait a minute!" We all look at Miracle. "Ginny's from the Human World, right?" asked Miracle. Faith nodded. "And if this world is slower then her world and she is the only human from the Human World, then that means...(gasp)!" He looks at me.
"What?" I asked.
"...You're the Chosen Human!" He shouted.
I got a fast, forgotten the wound in my leg, and look at him like he was crazy. "Me?!? I can't be the Chosen Human! I'm just a mere human!" I yelled. Miracle smiled a bit and said, "Then why Team Deception wants you so bad?" Then Bruncher said, "Yeah...and what about Eggman?" "He did say something that he knows why you're here and wants you on his team." said T.H. I look at Bruncher and T.H. and shouted, "That doesn't prove anything!" I felt a hand on arm. I look down a bit and saw it was Silver's hand. "It does prove it...besides, you know it's true." said Silver and his hand left my arm. I didn't want believe them, but somehow, deep inside of me, I know it could be true. "We better go, guys. We still have a mission." said Silver and he began to walk away from me with the twins following him.
"Wait!" I shouted. They stop and look back. I asked, "But where will I go now?" Faith and Miracle look at each other and smiled. "Me and my brother will give a portal to a place called Soleanna." said Faith. "There...you might find your answers." said Miracle. "Soleanna? You mean the city of water?" I asked. "That's the one!" said the Twin Ghosts. (That's what they called together.) Silver shouts, "Hurry up! We need to get going!" "Right!" said Miracle. Faith and Miracle close their eyes and screamed "SPIRITS OF THE UNIVERSE OPEN THE PORTAL TO SOLEANNA!" They open their eyes. Their eyes were glowing bright teal, their bodies were glowing too, and different colors came out of their bodies. T.H. shouts, "Whoa! What's happening?!?" "They must be opening the portal!" answered Bruncher. Then I noticed that the colors were the spirits of the Universe and they began to open the portal for us. The Twin Ghosts went back to normal.
"There you go! All you have to do is step into the portal and let it lead you guys the way." said Miracle. "Right now, we need to go!" Silver shouted and began to run. Miracle said, "See ya guys!" and he ran after Silver. "Bye guys! Bye Bruncher-Boo!" said Faith while Bruncher groan a bit while me and T.H. laugh a bit. Faith shouts "Hey you guys! Wait for me!" She runs after them while yelling at them. We look at the portal. "Ready you guys?" I asked. "Yeah!" they both answered. We all step into the portal, hoping to find my answers.
...To be continue.