Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Saving the Princess. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In the city of water, Soleanna, Ginny and her friends had finally reach Soleanna and it was just in time for the celebrations.
(Ginny's POV) We all finally made it to Soleanna. We saw a lot people having a great time, but something tells me it was about to be ended quickly. "Oh wow! Look at this place! It's amazing!" T.H. was astonished. "Yeah! But I wonder why the Twin Ghosts sent us here for?" asked Bruncher. "I think I know. Just be on the look out guys." I said. Then we heard and saw everyone heading to the edge and looking at opening of the bridge. "What's going on?" asked T.H. I smiled at him and said, "You'll see!" We all stand there and watch. A boat came out under the bridge and on it was Princess Elise, waving at her people. Bruncher asked, "Who's she?" I laugh a bit. "What?" "She's the princess of Soleanna." I answered. "A princess, huh?" said T.H. I began to walk away. "Where are you going?" "To find a place to see the princess better. Come on!" I explained. Bruncher and T.H. follows me.
(Few minutes later) Me and my friends stand in the crowds and watch Princess Elise walking up the steps with priests (or something like that) walking with her. "What going happen now?" ask T.H. "Sssh! Just wait and see." I said. We watch Elise.
/This is just like what I saw on the computer.../
Elise close her eyes and said "...Sun of Soleanna, guide and watch over us with your eternal light..." Then she light the fire and it light the way, and began turn into burn bright in the huge cup. Everyone cheered while fireworks went off. "That was great!" said Bruncher while he was clapping. "Now...let's eat!" Then T.H. said "Yeah! I'm getting kinda hungry." I didn't say anything, I just look up at the sky.
"Ginny?"
Then I noticed a few bright lights was heading near Princess Elise. It look like missiles. I shouted, "Get down!" The missiles hit near Princes Elise and everywhere else. "What the heck?!?" yelled Bruncher. I look back up and shouted, "Look!" We all look and the same robots that Eggman was with. The robots surround Princess Elise and the priests. Then Eggman came down on his flying machine thing, bowing down towards the princess. /At least he knows how treat royalties./ I thought.
"It's Eggman again! (Laughing) Hey that rhythms!" T.H. joked.
"Now's not the time to joke, T.H.!" Bruncher shouted.
"We have to save her! Come on!" I told them and we all ran through the crowds.
"Good evening, princess of Soleanna." said Dr. Eggman and then he stop bowing. "I'm Dr. Eggman. I've come here to obtain the secret of the Flames of Disaster from you and to take the miracle gems that are key to this secret..." Princess Elise gasped and hide something around her neck that like..."Ah, the Chaos Emerald! Now princess..." He show her the way to his flying ship. "...this way please."
"Not so fast, Eggman!" I yelled. Everyone from the stand looks at me and my friends. "If you want her, you have to get through us first!" Bruncher yelled. I stood in front of Princess while Bruncher and T.H. stood next to her. "Who are you three?" Princess Elise asked. "Let's just say...we're here to protect you." I explain to her, a bit. Eggman laugh at this and said, "You three protect her from me! Ha! However, I'm glad you're here, Ginny. I was hoping you would show up." I began growl at him and ask, "Still want me to join?" He answered, "Yes! And with your help, I'll be able to rid Sonic and everyone who dares to cross my path." Then I said, "Hate to disappoint you, Eggman...but I won't join!" Eggman smiled, evilly, then commanded, "Suit yourself. Prepare to fire at everyone, but not at the princess and the girl."
All was looking bad, but then we saw a gust of blue swirling around us and landed on one of the huge poles. I thought /Sonic?/ Sure enough, it was Sonic. "Hey guys! ...That's a pretty snazzy performance there." said Sonic while he smiled down at us and take quick glance at the robots before they start shooting at him, but jump out fast. Destroy each one and landed in front of the last robot and just tap it with his foot. It fell.
"Sonic! You show-off!" Bruncher shouted while raising his fist at Sonic.
"Sonic, you stay out of this!" Eggman yelled
"I don't think so, Eggman!" said Sonic.
Eggman smiled, evilly, and said "Alright then! Robots attack him!" More robots came. "Oh no! More of them?!?" asked T.H. Sonic look down at us and said "Alright guys! Let's do this!" He jumps in air. "Let's boogie!" Bruncher shouted, happily and he jumps towards the robots. "T.H. take Ginny and the princess away from here!" "Right!" said T.H. and grabbed my hand and Princess Elise's, and led us away from the fight while Sonic and Bruncher destroy all the robots. Sonic said "Not bad, Bruncher!" He gave Bruncher the thumb up. "You should have seen what I did last time!" said Bruncher smiling.
Dr. Eggman shouted "Enough of this! Attack!" Dr. Eggman fire a lot missile at T.H., Elise, and me. T.H. yelled, "Time to run!" We all ran as fast as we could, but the missile kept getting closer. But then, Sonic grabbed Elise while Bruncher grabbed me. T.H. just flies. (He is a lot faster when he flies.) Sonic and Bruncher kept running from missiles until they stopped. Sonic and Bruncher stop running in the city and puts Elise and me down while T.H. just landed next to us. We all look back and did not see Dr. Eggman anywhere. T.H. said "I think Eggman gave up!" Then, we heard Elise's scream.
"Princess Elise?!?" I shouted. We look back saw Eggman's flying machine/ship holding on to Elise. Eggman said "You can keep, Ginny...for now, Sonic! But for now, I'll take the princess!" He began to fly away fast and Sonic was trying to catch up. "Eggman, get back here!" Sonic shouted. However, it was too late. Eggman and Princess Elise was out of sight. "Dang! I lost them!" said Sonic and he walk back to us. "What are we going to do? Eggman got the princess!" said T.H. "I don't know, but I have to find my friends for help!" Sonic answer and began to walk. I shouted "Wait, Sonic! Let's us come with you." Sonic shook his head no and said, "It's too dangerous for you." "Please, Sonic! I can help! Someone told me that might have the powers of Mobius and Earth together." I explain to Sonic and he looks at me and asked "Who told you that?" "We'll tell you just not around here." Bruncher answered. "...Alright. Let's go!" said Sonic and picks me. "Better hang on!" I thought /Here we go again!/ And starts running fast again with Bruncher and T.H. only 5 feet away from them.
"Will you please slow down a bit!" Bruncher shouted.
"Yeah! We not as fast you!" T.H. yelled.
Meanwhile with Silver and the Twin Ghosts. (Miracle's POV) Silver, my sister, and I were standing on one houses, watching everything that happens in Soleanna. Even when some ugly guy that look like an egg and took a young beautiful woman away. Then I said, "Who was that egg guy?" "Don't know, b-but that's the ugliness egg I ever did seen!" said Faith while she was laughing. Then Silver shouted, "We here to find the Iblies Trigger! Not to joke around!" We both look at Silver. I could tell that he was mad or something. Faith shouted, "Jeez Silver! Do not get you fur all stiff! We were just having some fun!" Silver tighten his fists and yells, "We're not here to have...FUN!!!" He yells at her. I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "Silver calm down! We'll find it, okay." Silver calm a bit and we all look back at scene and saw Ginny and her friends with a blue hedgehog. "Hey! Isn't that Ginny and the guys we save before?" I asked. Then my sister said, "Sure is! But who's the hedgehog down there?" Silver looks at the blue hedgehog and whisper "...He has green eyes...just like the Iblis Trigger..." and shouted, "...It's him! We finally found it...the Iblis Trigger!" I look at him as if he was crazy.
"What makes you think that little hedgehog is the Iblis Trigger?" I asked. Silver looks at me and said, "He has green eyes just like it! And beside I know it's him. I can feel it!" Then we saw the hedgehog picks up Ginny and ran off while Bruncher and T.H. follows them. "We have to get Ginny away from him!" Faith sighed and said "You always think you're right." Silver look at her. "What's that suppose to mean?" he asked. "You know what it means!" Faith shouted. Then I thought /Oh boy! Here we go again!/ and she continues, "Everytime you said 'I can feel it' you end up being wrong!" Silver shouts, "I'm not always wrong!" Faith laugh a bit and said, "Okay! But what about the time when we're little and we've got lost on the way home. You always take the same path over and over, but still we were lost and the time when you thought the other neighbors were evil or something..." "Okay! I get the point! But I'm not wrong at one thing." said Silver. "And what's that?" ask Faith. Silver smiled at her and said, "I'm stronger then you." Faith began to growl, loudly, and shouts "You are so not stronger then me!"
"Am too!"
"Are not!"
"Am too!"
"Are not!"
"Am too!"
"Are not!"
"Enough!" I shouted and bonk their heads together to stop them from fighting each other. "Will you cut that out!" She whined and begins rubbed her head. I said, "I will until you guys stop fighting!" Silver sighed, rubbed his head, and said, "Let's go and find Ginny." He walks away. "Sounds like someone has crush on Ginny!" said my sister and I saw Silver stared to blush in 10 reds. "I do not!" Silver shouted and walk away from us while we follow him. "Whatever you say, Silver!" shouted Faith.
Meanwhile with Team Deception (Rascal's POV) After the fight with the white hedgehog and the twins, we were hiding in the ally of Soleanna, trying to get closer to the human. Then Caper whined "Man, that lousy giraffe! My face won't be fix for week!" Then Haze started to laugh, a lot, and said, "B-but you got to admit it! That was funny when s-she made you ran into the w-wall! Ha ha!" Caper frowned and said, "It was not funny, Haze." She laughs out loudly and shouted, "Oh yes it was! Yes it was!"
He shouted, "Hey, shut up!" Haze kept laughing at him. Caper got mad, began to growled, jump onto Haze, and they both began to fight.
"Boy, get off me!" She kicks him off and does the head-lock.
"Let go of my head!" He threw her off to the ground, but she punches him in the face and jumps on to him. That's when I had enough. "Will you knock it off!" I shouted. Caper got up while Haze was biting Caper's right horn.Caper whined, "Well, she started it!" He pulled Haze off his horn and drops her. I sighed and said, "Look at you guys! No wonder we been tossed like three sacks by those guys." (She talking about Silver and Twin Ghosts.) "Man, I hate being toss like sacks." said Caper. Then I said, "Yeah? You know, if it weren't for that hedgehog and those two giraffes, we would have got that human!" Haze nodded. Caper shouts, "Man, I hate those guys!"
"They so pushy!"
"The girl giraffe's hair is so hairy."
"The boy giraffe is so stinky!" I got behind Caper.
"And man, that hedgehog is so..."
"Uuug-lee!" We both shouted and began to laugh, but then we heard a voice said "Oh, surely those guys are not that bad." We all look up and saw a dark blue raven, standing on the walls. (The raven is 18 years old. He's looks like Jet Hawk, but his boots are black with red stripes on them and his beak is black.) Caper said "Oh, boss! It's just you!" "You scare us, Dusk!" giggeled Haze. "Yeah, we throught it was somebody important." I said. "Yeah! You know that like Eggman guy." said Caper. Haze shouts, "Yeah!" Dusk look us, weirdly and said, "I see..." "Now that's power." said Caper. Then I said, "Tell me about it! I get the chills when I hear the name." Caper said, "You mean...Dr. Eggman." I shiver.
"...Do it again."
"Dr. Eggman." I shiver again. "Dr. Eggman, Eggman, Eggman!" Haze started to giggled.
"Oh! Okay! That's enough!"
Then Dusk said, "I'm surrounded by idiots." Then Caper said "Aw come on, Dusk! You're our pal!" "Charmed! But, I'm disappoint in you three!" Dusk shouted. Then I shouted "Hey, don't take the blame on us! A white hedgehog and those two giraffes pop-up out of nowhere!" Dusk asks "...What did this hedgehog look like?" Haze started to giggled and said, "He looks like a Cockatoo!" Dusk's red eye got big and whispers "...Silver" He said it with hatred in his voice. Caper ask "You know him?" Dusk looks at him and said "Let's just say we're...friends."
I answered "In other words, he's your foe." Dusk just growl at me and said "Just get what I want...and I get what you want." "Of course!" I answered and Dusk just disappear. Then Caper whined, "Man, I hated when he does that! It scare the fur off me! Not cool!" I rolled my eyes. "Rascal...I have a bad feeling about him. Are you sure it's a good idea?" Haze asked. I look at my cousin (They are cousins.) and said "Look, cousin! If guys, like Dusk, were dangerous, you think I trust him?" Haze shook her head no. "Good! Now let's follow them and keep quiet! We don't want Sonic to attack us." They both said, "Right!" We left the ally and follow the trail of Sonic and the human.
...to be continue.