Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Electric Powers? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) We all kept going to see Sonic friends. I just couldn't wait to see them. I shouted, "Are we there yet, Sonic?!?" "Not yet!" Sonic shouts back. "Where are we going, anyway?!?" Bruncher shouted. He was only 4 feet behind. "To Tails's workshop!" Sonic answered. T.H. asked, "Who's Tails?" He was flying between Bruncher and Sonic, who was carrying me. "A very good and old friend of mine!" Sonic answered. Then I said, "I hear he's very smart!" I really knew Tails from the game that me and my older sister played before, but I couldn't tell Sonic or the others yet. /My sister is going to be so jealous of me!/ I thought. My older sister has a tiny crush on Tails. "Smart as Eggman, but in a good way!" said Sonic and stops running. "We're here!" Sonic shouted and he puts me down. Bruncher stopped near me and T.H. landed next to Sonic. I look around and saw Tails's workshop. It looks just like the game called Sonic Adventures (or DX director's cut). "Whoa! Tails lives here?" T.H. asked. Sonic nodded and said, "Come on guys!" Then Bruncher said, "Wait for me!" He panting from all that running.
"Next time...I'll jump or...hop at lease!" We all walk up the stairs to reach the top.
When we got there, Tails's workshop is a lot bigger when you come up closer. I thought /It's a lot bigger then I thought!/ Sonic shouted, "Hey Tails! Are you here?" The door open and Tails came out while cleaning his hands. Then Tails said, "Sonic what--" He stop when he saw me and my friends. "Sonic...who are they?" He asked. All of the sudden, we heard a gruffing voice said..."Tails what going--" It stopped and reveal Knuckles/Knuckles!/ I thought. "Who are they?!?" He shouted. Then we heard a girl's voice screaming..."SOOONIC!!! You're here!" It was Amy and she ran out of the workshop. Then I thought /And Amy Rose!/ Amy stops running when she saw me and shouts, "Who is this?!?" Sonic smiled, grabbed my hand, pulls me towards his friends and answered, "Everyone...this Ginny..." I smiled, nervously. "T.H. the Zebra..." T.H. wave, shyly. "And Bruncher the Kangaroo." Bruncher just said, "Hey!" Tails walks up towards me and said, "Hi! My name is Miles Prower, but everyone calls me Tails." I shook his hand.
"Wow! You have two tails! That's cool!" said T.H. "Really?" Tails asked and T.H. nodded. "Thanks! I can fly with them." Tails spins his tails like a helicopter and began to fly. Then T.H. said "I can fly too. Just with my wings." Tails came back down and asked "You have wings? I can see them?" T.H. nodded and showed his wings. "Wow! They're huge!" Tails touches T.H.'s wings and said, "I never seen a Zebra with before." Then Bruncher came up to Tails. "Whoa! And you're...big!" Then Bruncher said "Yeah, I know! But I'm gentle and nice."
/That's so cute! They're getting along!/ I thought. Then Amy ran up to me and said, "You're not here to steal my Sonic, are you?" I just smiled at her and said, "No, beside...I think you and Sonic make a great couple and someday you two might get marry!" Amy started to have stars in her eyes. "Ginny!" Sonic shouted at me and he blush a bit. "Really?!?" Amy asked. I nodded. Then she shouts, "I like her already!" Then Knuckles came to me. I thought /I have a funny he'll say 'Why did you them for Sonic?!? They could be working for Eggman!' or something that./ And sure enough, he did and shouts, "Why did you them for Sonic?!? They could be working for Eggman!" Then Bruncher shouts, "We do not work for him!"
"Besides, Knuckles...Eggman is after her for some reasons." said Sonic. Knuckles asked, "Like what?" Sonic scratches his head and said, "I don't know...Hey Bruncher! You said you will tell me what's going with Ginny." Bruncher said "Oh yeah! Eggman wants her cause she might have the powers of Mobius and Earth to protect the worlds of the Universe, but we're not sure." Then I said "And there were other guys who was after me too." "Who?" Sonic asked. T.H. answered "Team Deception." "Those guys again?" Amy asked. I asked, "You know them?" "Yeah, kinda. They always causing trouble, but I always ruined their fun." Sonic answered. Then Tails asked, "So how you guys escape?" I answered, "A hedgehog and two giraffes save us and just left." I couldn't tell Sonic tell who they were, hopely Silver is looking for the right Trigger, which I doubt.
"Wait you guys said the powers of Mobius and Earth?" Knuckles asked. I nodded and he said, "I heard about a human that just disappear from her world called the Human World." "That's where I'm from...but I guess it doesn't exist anymore." I said, sadly. "Maybe, maybe not." said Knuckles. Then Tails said, "But maybe I can take some of your blood sample. It might explain bit why Eggman is after you." "Okay! But I hate needles." I explain. "Just like the needle that hit your leg?" T.H. asked. My leg still blood on it, but didn't hurt anymore. "Ew! First we need clean that!" shouts Amy. Then Bruncher's ear move and said "Something...is coming." "What's coming?" Knuckles asked. Then we heard a few whistling sound from the sky. We all look up and saw more Eggman's robots. This time 85 of them. They landed on the ground, surround us. One of robots said "Give us the girl and we'll leave peacely." Sonic, Knuckles, and Bruncher stood in front me. "Not a chance, Metal Head!" Sonic shouted.
"Prepare to attack!" The robots pointed their guns at us. Sonic shouts, "Get ready everyone!" We all nodded. Then the robots fire at us, but Sonic, Knuckles, and Bruncher got out of the way while Tails, T.H., and Amy pulls me into workshop. Knuckles shouts "Take this!" He took out 5 robots by punching them. "Time for go for a spin!" Sonic shouts and turn into a ball and took out 11 robots. "Come and get me!" Bruncher said. He only took 8, but more keep coming. "They need our help! Come on guys!" Amy shouts. "Right!" said Tails. "O-okay!" said T.H. They got up. Then Amy said "Ginny, you stay here!" I nodded. I wish I could help, but I couldn't. "No body messes with Sonic while I'm around!" Amy screamed and she took out her Piko Piko Hammer and destroy 2 robots. Tails shouts "Here goes nothing!" He destroys 6 robots. T.H. said "Oh boy!" Three robots were charging at him, but he flew up and the robots went...
BOOM!!!
T.H. landed next to Tails. Everyone was surrond by robots and was only 50 left. Bruncher shouts, "There's too many of them Sonic!" "What are we going do?!?" Amy asked. The robots were about fire at them. I yelled "No! Don't!" I ran out workshop. Then I screamed "LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" Unexpectedly, I began to glow and electric waves shoots out my body. "Electric Sheres!" I shoots a lot of electric balls at the robots and they were all destroyed.
(Sonic's POV) Ginny took out all robots in one attack. We all look at her and notice her eyes were...gold, not brown. "Ginny?" Bruncher asked. She spoke, but sounded different, like they were two of her. "You are safe..." And fell towards the ground. We yelled, "Ginny!" and ran towards her to make sure she was okay.
...to be continue.