Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Tiger DNA? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) After everything went black, I started to wake up and notice I was in a bed and my leg was wrapped. I thought /What happened? Where am I?/ I sat up. Then I heard a door open. It was Bruncher and T.H. "Ginny, you're okay!" said Bruncher. They ran towards me. T.H. cried, "I thought you were going to died!" He was crying and hugged me. I rubbed his hair (Or mane) and said, "It's okay, T.H.! I'm here." Then Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy came. "About time you're awake!" said Sonic. Then Tails said, "We were worry about you!" Then Amy hugged me and cried, "I thought I lost a friend!" I hug her in a sister way. I asked, "How long was I out?" "About...2 days." Knuckles answered. My eyes got big. "Two days? What happened?" I asked. "You don't remember?" Amy asked. She and T.H. let go of me. "No...all I remember was...running towards the robots and some electric waves." I answered. Then Sonic asked, "...Not even the attack you use?" I look at Sonic and asked, "Attack? What attack?" "When the electric waves shoots out your body, you shouted 'Electric Sheres!' and took out all the robots." Bruncher answered. Then Amy said, "Then you started to talk, but in a different voice and fainted." I thought for a moment. /Electric Sheres? That sounds familiar.../
"Anyway, I took some of your blood and put it in my machine that can scan your DNA. It should be ready by now." said Tails and he went to his lab. "How ya feeling?" Sonic asked. "Fine! In fact, stronger then ever." I answered. ( Few minutes later) Tails came back, but had a disbelief look an his. Sonic asked, "Tails, what's wrong?" "...You're not going to believe what I found out about Ginny's DNA." Tails answered. I started get nervous and asked, "What is it? What did you found?" Tails looks at me and answered, "I found out that your DNA is mix with another DNA." We all gasped. "Another DNA? Are you sure, Tails?" asked Amy. Then Tails said, "Yes! And I check it twice!" I was started to get scared. Then Bruncher asked "What's the other DNA?" "Not sure, but it looks like a...tiger DNA." Tails answered. I jumped out of the bed and shouted, "A tiger DNA?!?" Tails nodded and said "And that's not all!" "There's more?" asked T.H. Tails continue "Yes! Ginny's DNA has a lot of electrons. And they're very high then anyone else." Knuckles asked "How high?" "High as four lightning bolts." answered Tails. I was so confuse and I was looking at my hands. Then I thought /How can this be? ...Wait a minute! I create my first character named Sparklie the Tiger! She's a tiger, has electric powers, and I haven't seen or heard from her. Then that means.../ I look at everyone and said, "Guys...I think know what has happened to me." They all look at me.
Bruncher asked, "What? What has happened to you?" I took a deep breath and answered "...Before I enter Mobius, a message was sent to my computer and when I open it...the computer shoots out electric waves at me and somehow I suck into a portal or something. And somehow the pictures I drew of Bruncher and T.H. were suck in also, but the other picture was tore in half. It had the picture of Sparklie the Tiger." I finish talking and sat down on the bed.
"I have the other DNA of Sparklie the Tiger."
They gasped. "Then that explain why Eggman and Team Deception were after you and your friends." said Tails. "But there's one thing that's bothers me...how did they know about you?" Sonic asked. I just answered, "I don't know..." "Oh! I wish Shadow and Blooma was here! They could figure out what Eggman is up to." Amy shouted.
"I don't think they know yet." said T.H. "What do you mean?" Sonic asked. Bruncher answered, "We run into them, after you show us the path." Then I said "Yes, they save us from Eggman's robots, but we haven't seen them for a whlie." "Come to think of it, Rouge haven't heard from them either. She was looking them, when came to my place." said Knuckles. Then we a voice that shouted, "Hey everyone!" I notice Knuckles was starting to blush. Someone flew into the window and landed in front of everyone. Tails shouts, "Rouge! Use the front door!" "Sorry Tails! But I need your help, guys!" said Rouge. /Wow! Rouge the Bat!/ I thoughted. She notice I was there, smile at me and asked "You must be Ginny?" I nodded. "I'm Rouge the Bat." I shook her hand.
Then Knuckles shouts, "Enough! Why are you here?!?" Then Rouge said "Why am I here? I'll tell you why...Shadow and Blooma had disappeared." Everyone got quiet. "What do you mean 'disappear'?" I asked. Rouge explained, "Well, you see...It happen like this...(Flashback) The government asked Shadow to save Rouge 'cause she was kidnapped or being held by someone. Shadow agree to help and so did Blooma. When Shadow and Blooma enter a huge warehouse, they found Rouge being held by another hedgehog, but they couldn't see him. Shadow attack the hedgehog while Blooma tells the plants and trees to get Rouge. When the hedgehog steps into the light, he looks just like Shadow, but his streaks were pale blue. Before Shadow and Blooma attack the hedgehog, Shadow said "Rouge! Find a human named Ginny and protect her no matter what!" And he and Blooma charge at the hedgehog, but then the hedgehog somehow sent Shadow and Blooma into another place. The hedgehog shouted "As long as they out of way, nothing can stop me!" He laugh, evilly and disappear. (Flashback Ended)...That was the last time I saw them." After hearing this, I felt a tear coming down from right eye.
Bruncher shouts, "We have to do something!" Then Amy shouted, "I'm with Bruncher!" "First things first! We have to find Eggman to save Princess Elise and maybe he might give us some answers!" said Sonic. Everyone agree. Then I asked, "Sonic...I can come with you? I really want to help." "Me too!" said Bruncher. "Me three!" said T.H. Sonic nodded and said, "Sure, just keep up!" We all walk outside. "I'll go with you guys! Shadow made me promise to protect Ginny at all time." said Rouge. Then Amy said, "And I'll try to find those Team Deception!" She pulls out her Piko Piko Hammer. "I'll go with her." said Knuckles. Then Tails said "Me too!" "Okay! And good luck!" said Sonic. He gaves them the thumbs up. He picks me up. I said, "You must be getting tired of this." Then Sonic said, "Nope! Not at all!" He ran off with Bruncher behind while T.H. and Rouge follows them by flying.
...To be continue.