Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Silver vs Sonic. ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) After meeting Sonic's friends and heard what happened to Shadow and Blooma, Sonic, Rouge, my friends, and I continue our missions to find Elise. We ran though cities, forest, and deserts, but still couldn't find her. Then we enter place called 'Dusty Desert.' We race though obsolete course, battle different robots, and found Princess Elise, but she was taken again. Then we continue journey though a huge forest, hoping to finds some clues. "Guys...we been walking for days!" T.H. whined. Bruncher shouts "Will you calm down?!? We only been walking for 2 days." Then Rouge said, "Just hang in there, a little longer, T.H.!" "Hey Sonic?" I asked and he looks at me. "Maybe we should rest for a while." But Sonic said "Not yet, you guys! We still have a long way to go." I sighed and said, "Okay...I guess you're right." "We better get there soon except...we don't know where Eggman is yet." said Rouge. "She is right, you know." said Bruncher. Then we heard a voice said, "Well, well, well...looks like I finally met you..." Then T.H. said, "Hey guys! Look up! It's--"We up look at the edge of a little hill and saw..."It's Silver and the Twin Ghosts! Hey guys!" I shouted and wave at them.
(Faith's POV) We finally found the 'Iblis Trigger', but we also found a bat, Ginny, my Bruncher-Boo, and T.H. I said, "Hey guys, look! It's Ginny and those guys we save!" "Long time no see, as they always said." My brother said.
(Ginny's POV) I couldn't believe I get meet to Silver and the Twin Ghosts again, I was also worry what Silver might do to Sonic. "Who are they?" asked Rouge. Then Sonic asked, "Hey Ginny, are these guys your friends?" I look at Sonic and said, "Yes! They're the ones who save me and my friends from Team Deception." Silver shouts, "Enough chit-chat! ...Ginny, I suggest you step back from him." I look at Silver with a confuse look on my face and asked, "What are you talking about?" Silver look directly at Sonic with haterd in his eyes and shouts, "He's the Iblis Trigger!" Sonic got a surpise look on his face and asked, "Iblis Trigger? What are you--" But Silver said, "Don't play dumb with me...Iblis Trigger! I'm going to destroy you once and for all...for what you did to me and friends!"
"What a minute! What are you--?" Before Sonic could finish what he said, Silver jumps down of the edge and ran towards Sonic and yells, "PREPARE DIE...IBLIS TRIGGER!!!" He tried to punch Sonic, but Sonic move out of way. Then Silver tried to punch Sonic down, but Sonic move again, just barely. Sonic shouts, "Hey! What are you doing?!? I'm the good guy!" "Don't lie! Don't play dumb with me! YOU MONSTER!!!" Silver yelled and then he kicks Sonic in stomach and Sonic flew into a tree. Rouge shouts "Sonic!" I shouted "Silver! What are you doing?!? Stop it!" "Hey! What they doing?!?" Bruncher shouted. He looks at the Twin Ghosts and shouts "Hey Miracle! What going on?!?"
"He's trying to destroy him, that's what he's doing!" Miracle shouts. Rouge just asked "What?" Then Faith said "He deserve it...after what he did to us!" "Wait a minute! What are you talking?!?" Rouge shouts. "He's Sonic the Hedgehog! The greatest hero of them all!" I shouted. "And the Universe!" Bruncher added. T.H. nodded and asked "Y-yeah! What are you guys talking about?" Miracle turns back on us and said :"...You wouldn't understand...not at all. We trying to save the future here!" I just said, "Huh? What?" "Iblis Trigger means Devil Trigger! A monster that destroys everything and our homes...our love ones." Faith answered. I couldn't believe what I hearing and shouted, "Sonic couldn't done that! Sonic would never done it! I know wouldn't! You probable got the wrong guy! I know he's not this evil! I just know it!" I cause...I been playing, watching, and hearing about him. He's my hero and I know is not the Iblis Trigger...I can feel it.
Then Faith said, "...I hate to said this, but I think she right." "We better stop him..." said Miracle. Meanwhile with Sonic and Silver, they were still fighting. Silver shouts, "Will you hold still?!?" He aims to kick Sonic's head, but miss. "Not a chance!" Sonic shouts and he jumps out of way Silver's punches and kicks. "Look! Can we just talk here?!?"
"NO!!!"
"Alright then! You ask for it!" Sonic ran towards Silver.
"I don't think so..." He starts to glowed and Sonic was floating.
"H-hey! What's happening?!?"
"Guys, what's that hedgehog doing?!?" Rouge asked. "He's using psychic power, of course! To hold him down!" Miracle answered. Then Faith said, "...We better stop this!" She about jump down, but Miracle stops her said, "Not yet..." "Put me down!" Sonic shouted. Silver wasn't letting Sonic go and Silver's eyes so were different. "Not until you get for what you did to me...FOR SO LONG!!!" Silver screamed and uses his powers to push back Sonic to a huge rock, hard. Sonic was bleeding, badly. I shouted, "Silver, no! Stop it!" Silver didn't stop, instead, he walks towards Sonic. "Hang on, Sonic!" Rouge shouted. She flew towards Silver, to kick him, but Silver saw her coming and uses his psychic on her. "Hey! Let go!" She yelled. Silver didn't say anything and pushes her back towards the trees. T.H. shouted, "Rouge! Are you alright?!?" All we heard was a groan of Rouge.
Silver was over Sonic, raises his hand, and shouts, "Prepare to die...Iblis Trigger!" I didn't know what was I doing, but I grabbed Silver's arm. I screamed, "NO!!!" He started to struggler and yells, "Let go of me! You b----!" Then he slaps me and I fell towards the ground. Bruncher yells, "Ginny!" He looks towards Silver and started growled, "No body slaps Ginny and gets away with it!" He ran towards Silver. "...You're helping him? You all nothing, but traitors!" Silver shouts and he began glows again and uses his psychic on Bruncher and Bruncher was floating in the air. Bruncher shouts, "Hey! Don't you dare!" Silver pushes Bruncher towards T.H. "Oh no! This is going hurt!" yelled T.H. before Bruncher collide into him and yells, "Get off! You're crushing my wings!" Silver turns to Sonic, who getting up, but Silver kick him in the chin and Sonic landed on the ground. Silver said, "Now to finish you off!"
"Okay! This must stop at once!" Faith shouted while Miracle nodded. They both jump down from the ledge and Faith ran towards Silver and shouts, "Not so fast, Silver!" She grabbed onto Silver while he was struggling. Silver yells, "Let go! Let go of me!" Sonic look up a bit. Faith yells at Sonic, "Run, Sonic!" Sonic said in a pain a voice, "...Why are you...helping...m-me?" Then Miracle answered, "We realize what we doing is wrong! Just get out fo here!" I was glad that the Twins are helping Sonic. "Let of me!" Silver yells and punch Faith in the face and she hit the ground. Miracle screamed, "DON'T HIT MY SISTER!" He pushes Silver away from Faith. "Get off her!" Silver was starting to breath with angry and yells, "...You're a traitor! I thought you were my FRIEND!"
"I am your friend, Silver! Just stop this! Don't you realize what you're doing?!?"
"Shut up! ...Just shut UP!!!"
He punch Miracle's left cheeks, but was still standing. Silver punch him again, but this time...it went though Miracle. "You can never hurt a ghost...Silver." said Miracle while he was looking down at Silver while Silver pulled his hand back and started to shake with angry inside of him. "...You're a traitor, Miracle...you're a traitor! Just stay out of my way!" Silver shouted at Miracle and pushes Miracle to the ground. "I'll kill you...first I'll kill him!" Silver began to walk to Sonic once more. Suddenly, I felt myself getting up and grabbed Silver shoulder. I shouted, "No, Silver! Don't!"
"Let go of me!"
"No! Please!" He struggler. I fell to my knees.
"I said let go of me! Get out of my way!" He looks towards me.
"No...Don't you realize what you are doing? How do you know it was him? ...Just because you saw something that looks like him...that doesn't it's him. You have no proof! It could be the wrong person (or hedgehog). You know it couldn't be him." Silver started to snarled, "Shut up...YOU DON'T ANYTHING ABOUT LOSING EVERYTHING YOU HAD!!!" He slapped me again, this time hard, but I was still on my knees. I look towards his eyes and said, "Don't do this Silver...don't do this, please? ...What will your family say, if they see you killing someone like this?" Silver started to shake and yelled, "N-no! You're wrong! ...I have no family! I HAVE NO FAMILY!!! THEY ALL DEAD!!! I-I-I..." Tears came down from his eyes. "Your feelings...don't hold in anymore, Silver. Let 'em go. Just let it go." I said. Silver let a lot of tears fall, started to cried, and hugged me for comfort. It shock me at first, but I hugged him, move my right hand on his back and whispers, "It's okay, Silver...I'm here." He continue to cried.
Meanwhile with Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Cream & Cheese (They decided to help), Blaze, Selica the Seal , Max the Hyena , and Saber the Saber tooth Cat . (Max's POV) After we met Cream and her friends, we decided to find Sonic and others. When got into the forest we saw him, but we also saw Silver hugging a human girl. (Max, Selica, and Saber are friends of Blaze and Cream.) Then Selica said, "Hey, Blaze! Isn't that Silver and the Twin Ghosts?" "What's going on here?" Blaze asked and we all ran towards them to see what has happened.
(Ginny's POV) Silver was still holding me, but stop crying a bit. I continue to rubbed Silver's fur and whisper "It okay...I'm here." Bruncher, Rouge, and T.H. started to get up. "I can't believe she did that!" said Bruncher. The T.H. said "Yeah...me too." He was holding his left wing. "What a fight..." said Rouge. She was rubbing her face. There was blood on her head. Faith groaned, "My head!" "You can say that again." said Miracle. Sonic started to get up, slowly. I asked, "Sonic are okay?" Sonic answered "Yeah...I'm fine."
"Sonic!"
It was Tails and the others. Sonic looks up, saw his old friends and asked, "Guys? What are you doing here" Then Knuckles said, "We were about to ask you the same thing." Amy, Cream, and Saber help Sonic help up. "What happened?" asked Cream. I answered, "We'll explain later...right now...we need to rest."
...to be continue.