Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Silver's Past. ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) At night, everyone was sitting around the fire in the forest. Amy and Tails was treating Sonic's wound, Saber and Knuckles was treating Bruncher's, while Cream & Cheese was wrapping T.H.'s wings. Rouge, Faith, and Miracle had few minor cuts. Blaze, Selica, and Max was talking to Sonic and explaining why they're here. I was with Silver, and he was sitting next to me, sleeping in my arms. I was rubbing though his fur. Bruncher said, "Ginny, are you sure it's a good for letting Silver staying here with us? He could attack us again!" I look at Bruncher and said, "We don't know that for sure, Bruncher! He just confuse, that's all." I down at Silver. "I don't trust him! I mean, look what he did to my wing!" said T.H. and he showed his wing. It wrapped. Then Cream said, "Just don't move it so much!" T.H. started to blush and said, "O-okay." I smiled at this and thought /That's so cute! He has little crush on her!/
"Ouch! That stuff sting!" Bruncher shouts. Then Knuckles shouts, "Quit whining!" Saber just grunt. (Saber can't talk sometimes, but can say a few words: Yes, no, bad, good, and his friends names.) Then Faith said, "You know Ginny...that was pretty brave of you...for what you did." I just sighed and said, "It was nothing." But Sonic shouts, "It wasn't nothing! It was the braving thing that I ever saw!" I blush a bit. "First time I ever seen a human do that." said Rouge. Then Miracle said, "First time I ever seen a girl do that!" Faith looks at Miracle and asked, "What's that suppose to mean?" "Nothing!" said Miracled and he just smiled.
Blaze said, "I'm just so sorry for Silver almost did to you, Sonic." Then Selica said, "Yes...we were told that you're the Iblis Trigger, but we were not sure, so we team up Silver and Twin Ghosts to find you and warn you for what might happen to you. We know that it couldn't been you, Sonic." "You can never be this evil." said Blaze. Then Saber grunts "Good...Sonic." Cheese landed on Saber's head and said "Choa! (Good!)" Max said, "We just didn't know Silver was looking for you...to kill you." Blaze, Max, and Selica looks at me and said "We thank you, Chosen Human." I didn't like to be the Chosen Human so I said, "...Please! Call me 'Ginny' guys." They nodded. Then Amy said, "I just don't understand why Silver is looking for this 'Trigger' and why he thinks Sonic is the Trigger." "I wonder what happen to him..." said Tails and he looks at Silver, who was still sleeping. "...I'll tell you what happen." said Miracle. We all look at Miracle while Miracle lay down on the ground and continue, "...I know everything." Then Faith asked, "What do you mean you know everything?"
Miracle said "I was there...before we were grown too attach, not apart, and before we met Blaze, Selica, Saber, and Max...(Flashback) In the future, when Silver was 4 and Miracle & Faith were 6, Silver was always alone at school and home. He was always called a freak or birdhog. (Which he is not!) Back then, Silver didn't have powers and was shy and scare. However, one day in school, there was new kid who had move in with his family. Everyone said that the new kid's family had ghost powers and has save different people. That new kid was Miracle the Giraffe. (In the future, people with ghost powers are allies to people with psychic powers.) Miracle does has a twin sister named Faith, but she went to a different school that Blaze and Selica go to. At school, Miracle was famous and cool and always does amazing tricks for girls. Then suddenly, he saw Silver, sitting by himself near the swings. He never seen anyone with white fur before and went over to talk to Silver. Most kids said that Miracle shouldn't go near Silver cause he's a freak, but Miracle said that Silver is just different and unique and went over to him. At first, Silver scare was of Miracle and thought he was going to call him names or hurt him, but Miracle just smiled at him said, "Why you're here all alone? Don't you have any friends?" Silver just sniffed and cried, "...I don't have any friends...everyone said that I'm a f-freak!" Miracle put his on Silver's shoulder. Silver flich at first, but calm down. "You're not a freak! I think you're cool looking!" said Miracle. Silver look at him and asked, "Y-you don't think my hair is...weird?" "No way! That's who you are!" Miracle answered and he pulled Silver up. "Come on! I want to show you my moves! It might help you get the girls!" He said and wink at Silver and Silver smiled a bit and said, "Thank you..." And Miracle and Silver ran together towards the other kids, and Miracle is the first friend that Silver always wanted.
Two months later, Faith changes school and went to another school where Miracle and Silver went to. When Miracle introduce Faith to Silver, Silver thought she would freak about his hair and fur, but Faith just said, "I like your hair!" Silver looks at her and asked, "You do?" She nodded. Silver ask again, "How come you guys look alike?" Both Faith and Miracle laugh a bit and said, "Cause we're twins!"
"Twins?"
"Yeah! It means that your brother or sister are both born on the day at the same time...or few minutes later." said Faith.
"And sometimes we look the same, but do different things." said Miracle. Silver really like the twins, but still thinks they're afriad of him until one day later, a dark blue raven named 'Dusk' was picking on Silver. "L-leave me alone!" Silver cried. Dusk (7 years old) was pulling Silver's hair and called him a freak.
"What's the matter freak? Don't you want to play?" said Dusk and he kept pulling Silver's hair. Silver cried, "Stop it!" But Dusk said, "No! I'm having too much fun!" Then they heard a voice yelled, "Let go of my friend!" Dusk looks back and saw Miracle and Faith with angry look on their faces. Dusk asked, "Why should I?" Faith answered "Cause is not nice and you're being a big bully!" Then Dusk asked, "What are you guys going to do?" The twins came closer to Dusk. The twins were 6 in. taller then him. "Uh...I think I'm done here." said Dusk and he let's go of Silver hair and ran off. Faith and Miracle help Silver up. Miracle asked, "Are you okay?" Then Silver asked, "Why you guys...help me?" Faith shouts, "Cause we're friends!" Silver looks at Faith and said, "Friends?" Miracle nodded and answered, "Yes! We look out for each other." Silver began to cry with happiness and hugged Faith and Miracle.
(2 years later) At Silver's home, his mom and dad were arguing (misspell) about what Silver did at school. (He had a fight with Dusk.) Silver heard everything what his dad said ran towards his room. His parents were headed towards his room, but then heard Silver's scream. His mom shouts, "Silver?!?" They ran towards his room and saw a huge fire in Silver's room. His dad yelled, "Get out of here! I'll get Silver!" His dad ran inside and saw Silver coughing. "Silver! Come on!" He yelled. Silver got up and look at his Dad with tear in his eyes and shouts, "I'm...nothing, but a freak to you!" His dad just grabbed Silver and carry out his room, but now the whole house wa on fire. Then they heard Miracle's voice shouting, "Silver! Are you here?!?" Then heard Faith's saying, "Where are you?!?" Miracle and Faith appear though the fire and saw them. Silver came out his dad's arms and ran towards his friends, but then a piece of wood was falling towards Silver. His dad yells, "Silver! Look out!" He pushes Silver out the way and got hit by the wood. Silver shouts "Dad!" Silver was about to ran towards to his dad, but his told him leave him here and get out of house. "...I deserve it for I said about you...you're the greatest gift I ever had..." said his dad.
"Dad..."
"...I love you...my son..." Then whole house started to fall.
Miracle yelles "We gotta go!" He pulled Faith and Silver out of the house. Silver said "But my Dad...!" It was too late for his dad and the house burn down with his dad inside. The village was on fire and was destroyed by a monster called the Flames of Disasters a.k.a. Iblis. Everyone got out of there in time, except for Silver's dad.
(Few years later) Silver was now 14 and the twins were 16. Silver and his mom now live in a city, inside a palace with their king. Silver, Faith, Miracle, and Dusk were in training to be one of protects of the palace. In a month, they discover their powers. Dusk can teleport, create fake images, & command the darkness creatures, the twins have ghost powers & called spirits from beyond, and Silver can use psychic power, a littlt bit. In a month later, the king finally gets to choose three youngest to protect his palace. First it was Faith, Miracle, and...Silver, but not Dusk. Dusk said that he should be one of the protectors not Silver, but the king said that Dusk had too much darkness inside him. Then Dusk started to attack Silver, but Silver somehow uses his psychic powers to stop Dusk. The king banish Dusk for attacking Silver, but Dusk swore to the king that he'll gets what he wants and that was the last time heard Dusk the Raven.
(A year later) When Blaze came back from the past with a new friend named Saber, Silver, Blaze, Faith, Saber, and Miracle were standing in the middle of the hall way. They promise each other to be frends forever and put their hands together to keep the promise forever, until one night the monster called the Iblis was here somehow and began to attack the palace and everything around it. Silver, Saber, Faith, Miracle, Blaze, and everybody try stop Iblis, but they wasn't strong enough. Silver and the Twin Ghost's moms said that they should leave the palace. Silver refuse leave to his mother, but Miracle grabbed Silver and Faith grabbed Blaze while Saber lead them away of the city and escape before Iblis destroy the palace and half of the city. They came back to their homes, but saw nothing but rocks and flames. Then they heard a groan. They ran towards the groan and saw Silver's mother burn, but still alive, barely and saying, "S-silver...t-ry go b-back to the p-past...and d-destroy...the Iblis T-trigger." And she dies. Silver screamed, "MOTHER!!!" He held his mother and hug her tight, but he didn't cry and let a tear out. Then they heard Iblis roaring and look up, but a hedgehog with green eyes was looking down at them smiling evilly at them and then disappear. Silver stood up and look where the hedgehog had standed...He swore revange and promise to destroy the Iblis Trigger for his mom and everyone's lives. They decided to called a bird call Techinic the HummingBird, his robot Chao called Tech (They don't appear yet), Selica the Seal from another of Neptune to help them fight Iblis, along with a young hyena named Max from another world of Mercury, to fight Iblis and help them find the Iblis Trigger. (Flashback end)...then after that...we been fighting for Iblis though different times." After hearing about what happen to Silver, I felt really bad about him and hugged Silver in his sleep. Silver mumble in sleep saying "...Mother." and held me tight. I blush a bit.
Then Amy said, "...No wonder Silver is looking for the Sonic...he thought Sonic was the Trigger." Then Sonic said, "I feel kinda bad for him..." Then Miracle said, "Silver was never the same ever since that day..." He chuckle a bit. "He was always laughing, having fun, smiling, but now...he's different and when he started to fight you, Sonic, he was like...a monster or something. I thought I lost him...until you came, Ginny."
"...Me?"
"Yes...when you said, 'Your feelings...don't hold in anymore, Silver. Let 'em go. Just let it go.' ...You reminded him of his mother...When his dad was killed in the fire...he didn't cried, so his mother said...(Flashback) Silver's mother knew that Silver didn't cried for his father's death.
"Silver...you gotta let it go..."
"No mother...a man wouldn't cried."
"A strong man would..." Silver tried to hold it in. "Your feelings...don't hold in anymore, Silver. Let 'em go. Just let it go." Silver began to cried and said, "Why? ...Why him?" His mother hugged him and said, "It's okay, Silver...I'm here." (Flashback end)...you reminded so much of her." I didn't say anything. Then Faith shouts, "I can't believe it! Why didn't you tell me this?" Miracle just said, "What would you do?"
"...Good point."
"Well...at least it's all in the past." said Cream "But now...we still have to stop the real Iblis Trigger." said Blaze. Then Sonic said, "You guys do that...right now I have to save Elise. Max asked, "The princess of Soleanna?" Sonic nodded. "She kidnapped by Eggman." T.H. explain. Selica shouts, "Not that egg again!" Saber just growled at the word Eggman. Then Knuckles said, "Well, we'll stop him." "We'll help...I just hope Silver agree with us." said Faith. Then I said, "I'm sure he will..." I began to rubbed his fur again. "...You really care about him don't you?" asked Faith. I nodded and said, "Yeah...I understand how it feels to lose someone you loved, but I'll with be him...no matter what...I'll with be him."
(Blaze's POV) I stare at Ginny and Silver with angry in my eyes. When she ran her fingers into Silver's fur, I began to boil a bit, but then stop and notice I was acting strange. I thought /What's wrong with me? Am I jealous of her? No way! She must have been feeling sorry for him and trying to make Silver better, but.../ "Is something wrong Blaze?" Selica asked. I came back and notice Selica was staring at me. I answered, "I'm fine" I look at Ginny and Silver again. "...Just fine."
...to be continue.