Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Chaos Bow? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In the morning, Ginny was the first one who woken up while others was still asleep. (Ginny's POV) I started to woke up by the first sunrise and notice the others were still asleep. I whispered, "I guess I'll walk for a while..." I was about to get up, but felt something holding my shirt. I look down to see what's holding me, it was Silver, sleeping. I heard him mumble, "...Don't go..." I smiled at this and gentle pull out of Silver's hands and lay him down. I whisper to Silver, "...Don't worry, Silver. I'll be back." I rubbed his hair and began to walk for a while.
(Few minutes later) I kept walking though the forest to my mind clear. I thought /I'm so confuse...why me? How come I'm the Chosen Human? And how did Eggman and Team Deception know about me?/ I sighed and said, "I won't know...until I find out..." Then I heard Cream's voice, "Miss Ginny! Where are you?" "Choa, Choa? (Where are you?)" said Cheese. The bushes moved and reveal Cream. "There you are! I thought you were kidnapped by Eggman!" She said while running up to me and hugs me tight. "I'm sorry that I worry you, Cream. Did you come this way by yourself?" I asked. "Oh no! Cheese and Saber are with me. Cheese is leading Saber here...Here they come now." "Choa! (Ginny!)" Cheese shouted and flew into my arms. I giggled. "...Ginny...safe." It was Saber and he walk up to us. I ask Cream, "Saber doesn't talk much, does he?" "No...he can say a few words though." answered Cream. "Right Saber?" Saber just grunts, "Yes!"
Then we heard voices coming our way.
"Wave are you sure it's this way?!?"
"Of course I'm sure, Jet! The teasure is not far from here."
"I hope so!"
"You always hope, Storm!"
/Wave, Jet, and Storm? Oh my God! That's the BABYLON ROGUES!/ I thought. Sure enough, it was Babylon Rogues and they were looking for something. "It those birds again!" said Cream. Then Cheese said, "Choa! (Thieves!)" Then Saber began to growled at them. "Saber...what's wrong?" I asked. The Babylon Rogues rode pass us. Jet shouts, "Hey look! It's that bunny and that the choa!" Then Wave smiled and shouts, "Let's say 'hello' to them." Strom just nodded and they turn back towards us. Saber stood in front to protect us. The Babylon Rogues stop in front from us and got off their air board. Jet said, "Well, well, if it isn't the bunny." Then Cream shouts, "What do you want?!?" Then Cheese shouts, "Choa! (Yeah!)" Jet answered, "Nothing! We're just here to say--" Jet looks at me and began stutter, "Wh-whoa! Wh-wha! Wh-who? H-hello!" Jet ran to me and held my hand.
"Hello there! My name is Jet the Hawk...what's you name?"
I just answered "...Ginny."
"Ginny...such a pretty name for such a pretty girl." I blushed.
Then Wave began to pull Jet by his tail away from me and said, "Sorry about that. I'm Wave the Swallow and this is Storm the Albatross." Storm just said, "Hey!" "Hi! It's nice meet to you!" I said. "We love to stay and chat, but we have a teasure to find." said Wave. Cream asked, "What teasure?" "It's none of your bee-wax!" shouts Jet. Then Storm said, "Besides, we don't know where it is..." Then Saber starts to walk away from us. I asked, "Where are you going?" Saber looks back and was moving his hand forward and backward. "What's he doing?" Wave asked. "I think he wants to us follow." I answered and Saber said, "...Yes." and continue to walk while Cream, Cheese, me and Babylon Rogues follow him.
(Few minutes later) We all stop near a huge, dark cave. "It looks scaring." said Cream while Cheese nodded. "It's not that scaring! Come on!" said Jet as he began to walk ahead. Then Saber growled at Jet to stop. Jet asked, "What's with him?" Then I answered, "I think he doesn't want you to lead us." Jet growled at Saber a bit and said, "Alright! Lead the way, Saber." Saber led us deep inside the cave. At first, it was getting darker, but then it was bighter. "Where are you taking us, Saber?" I asked. Saber just smile though his long tusk and stop in front of us. "Now what?" said Wave. Saber looks at me and pointed towards something. I look where he was pointed and it was a glitter pink bow, floating on top of a rock. I thought /That bow looks familiar./ I walk closer to it. "A bow? That's it?!? Is that what we were looking for, Wave?" Jet asked. "Um...yes." Wave answered. Then Jet shouts, "We been looking for a bow! A stupid pink bow!" Then Saber roars angrily at Jet. "I think you made him mad, Jet." said Storm while Saber growls at Jet. "Saber, calm down!" I shouted. Saber calms down and walk up next to me. Then he pointed to the rock. I look and saw writing on it.
(--/;,,.;:'"-+:"((...'/''#&)
"Looks like it was written in prehistoric times." said Wave. "And none of us can read, but Saber and he can't talk fully yet." said Cream. However, somehow I was be able to read them. "...I think I can!" I shouted. Then Jet asked, "What does it said?" I look at the writings and translate them "This armor is called the Chaos Bow. It holds the different pieces of Chaos Emeralds. Saber tooth cats had been protecting it forever until the Chosen Human has comes." I look at Saber and ask, "Saber...have you been here?" Saber just nodded. Then Cream said, "I remember this place! When Blaze came to our world, Blaze and I somehow found Saber frozen in ice, in this cave. Then we melted the ice off him and Saber been with Blaze ever since." "I guess Saber is the guardian of the Chaos Bow and somehow remembers the Chaos Bow." Wave explained.
Then Jet laughed, "But what about this bow? It said this 'armor.' Where's the rest of it?" Then Saber hits Jet on the head. "Hey! Watch it!" Jet shouts while rubbing his head. "Go on, Miss Ginny! Get the bow." said Cream. I began to put my hand towards the bow, but then electric waves appear between the bow and my hand. I drew it back. "I-I cant do it." I said. Saber push me towards the bow. "Try again, Ginny." said Wave. I reach for the bow. The electric appear again, so I quickly grabbed the bow and drew back my hand. I look at the Chaos Bow. "Now what?" I asked. "Put it on!" said Cream. I put it on head, then I felt a lot electricity though my body. I screamed in pain and everything went black.
I woke up and saw eveyone staring at me. "What? What is it?" I asked. Wave was reaching something inside her pocket and gave me a mirror.
"Take a look." (Wave)
I look in the mirror and saw me...with orange fur. "What the heck?!?" I shouted. "You're a tiger!" Jet shouted with happiness. I noticed that my clothes change, a purple vest, lavender sport pants with lightning bolts on them, & blue shoes with red rubies in them. "H-how did this happened?" I asked. "When you put on the Chaos Bow, it must have transform you into this." Wave explianed. Then Cream and Cheese grabbed my hand. "Come on, Miss Ginny. Let's show the others!" I nodded and we left the cave. "I gotta to admit, Ginny...you look hott." I blush big time. Then we heard a voice shouted, "There they are!" We look to the right. It was Team Deception. "Now...time teach you guys some matter!" said Rascal. Cream and Cheese stood behind while Saber and the Babylon Rouges stood in front to protect us.
...to be continue.