Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Sparklie the Tiger! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny/Sparklie's POV) Team Deception looks pretty mad at Babylon Rogues for some reasons. Rascal shouts, "What's the big idea?!? Ramming into us like we were nothing, but dummies!" Then Jet laughed and said, "Because you guy are dummies!" We all laugh at Team Deception. "Quit laughing! I'll teach you guys some matter!" Rascal shouted. She was ready to attacks us, but then Haze stopped her and said, "First we need ask you guys...Have you guys seen a human girl?" I smiled and thought /They don't recognize me.../ Then I said, "No we haven't seen her! Have we guys?" The others smiled and Jet said, "Nope!" "Haven't seen her." said Wave. "I didn't see a human!" said Cream. Saber, Cheese, and Storm just shook their heads 'no'. "But I know her and...she a friend of mine." I said. "So, are we!" said Caper. Then Haze giggled, "Yep! We miss her." I could tell they're lying and shouted, "Liars! She told me about you three! How you guys attack her and her friends and hit her leg with your attack, Rascal!" "You attack her?" Cream asked. Saber just growled at them. Rascal shouted, "Enough chit-chat! Who are you?"
"I'm Sparklie the Tiger!"
"Well, Sparklie...I'll just destroy you guys! Needle Ices!"
A lot of ices were heading towards us, but we move out of the way. The ices hit the trees instead. "That could have beem us!" shouted Storm. I look at Cream and said, "Cream, go get help!" "Right! Come on, Cheese!" Cream shouted. "Choa! (Right!)" said Cheese and they both ran off. Rascal shouted ,"Caper, stop them!" Caper started to ran towards Cream's way, but was block by Saber. Caper stuttered, "Whoa! N-nice b-big kitty!" Then Saber roar so loud, that it send Caper flying and landed behind Haze and Rascal. "That's gotta hurt!" said Haze. Then Wave shouted, "Now it's our turn!" Babylon Rogues hop on the Extreme Gear and rode towards Team Deception. "Yikes! Let me outta here!" Haze yelled and tried to flew away. "I got the sheep!" shouted Wave. "You think you can stop the bull!" shouted Caper. "The bull is mine!" shouted Storm. "Then goat girl is all mine!" shouted Jet. "Come and get me, big boy!" yelled Rascal and leaps at Jet, but when she landed, he wasn't there.
"Huh? Where he go?" (Rascal)
"Up here!" (Jet)
Rascal looks up and saw Jet coming down towards her, fast. "This is gonna hurt!" Rascal yelled before Jet pass her, creating a huge air tornado.
"AAAAAAH!!!" Rascal went up in the air and fell into the trees. "Time to turn you into a hamburger!" shouted Storm. Then Caper shouted "Hamburger?!? That's it! Fire Horns!" His horns glow hot red and charge at Storm. Then Storm yells, "Now Saber!" Saber jumps between them and grabbed Caper's horn. Caper started chuckle and said, "Can you stand the heat?" Saber's hand was started to burn. I shouted, "Saber! Let go of the horn!" Saber smiled and grunts "...Okay." and threw Caper into the air.
"HEEEELP!!!" (Caper)
Caper grabbed on to something. It was Storm's Extreme Game. Storm smile down at Caper and said "Have a nice trip! ...See ya next...Fall!" The air, from Storm's Gear, blew off Caper and Caper started to fall.
"AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
Caper landed where Rascal was. "Oof! Get off me, you big lug!" Rascal cried. "Get away from me!" Haze cried. "Not a chance!" Wave yelled and went pass Haze, fast. "Whoa! Going...DOOOOOOWN!!!" Haze screamed and landed on Caper and Rascal. Babylon Rogues and Saber came back to me. "Way a go, guys!" I said. Then Rascal shouted, "That's it! I tired playing misses nice gal!" She jumps out of tree and yelled, "Frostiness Blade!" Her hand turn into a long sharp ice. Rascal yelled, "I just learn something new...and you're the first one to try it, Sparklie the Tiger!"
She charge at me, but before she could cut me, it was block by a lond white sword by some...white dragon. It look like a girl dragon. She had a pair of butterflylike antennaes on her head. Her wings are white, but her feathers shimmer only from yellow, white, and blue. She only wears a pink vest. (She is created by Aura24. Thank you for the fan-character. She looks great!) "Who are you?!?" Rascal yelled. However, she didn't say any, just pushes Rascal back away from us. I ask the dragon, "Who are you?" "She's Serenity the Lightonian!" It was Cream and Cheese. She ran towards me and said, "And she doesn't talk." "Enough! I'll kill you for getting in my way, dragon!" Rascal yelled and she knocks Serenity to a tree.
"Say 'good-bye'...if you can!" Rascal raises her blade. I jump between them and shouted, "Electric Sheres!" Many electric waves shoot out of my body, shock Rascal and send to tree, where Caper and Haze are. I yelled, "Pick someone your size!" I look Serenity and asked, "Are you okay?" Serenity nodded and smiled.
"I had enough of this! Needle Ices!"
I look back saw hunderds of ice heading towards me and Serenity. "SPARKLIE!!! SERENITY!!!" Everyone yelled. Then the ices stop only an inch from my face. They were glowing green.
"Get away from them!" (Silver)
/...Silver?/ I thought. I look to my right and saw Silver and the Twin Ghosts walking towards us, staring angrily at Rascal. "You guys again?" said Rascal while Caper and Haze jump out of tree. Caper said, "Let's finish them!"
"I don't think so!" (Sonic)
Then Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Bruncher, T.H., Blaze, Rouge, Selica, and Max pop out of the bushes and trees. "Guys like you...makes me sick!" shouted Silver and send the ice back at Team Deception, but they move out of way. "Uh-oh! We're out number!" Haze cried. "What are we going to do?" asked Caper. Haze shouted, "I'll tell ya what we'll do...RUN!!!" Haze and Caper ran off, fast, leaving Rascal by herself. "Where are you guys going?!? Fight you cowards!" Rascal looks back and saw me and my friends getting closer to her. I said, "...You're next." Rascal said "...On second thought..." Then ran off, yelling, "Wait for me!"
Silver walks up to me and asked, "Are you okay?" "...Yes." I answered. Amy said, "It good to see you again, Serenity." Serenity just nodded at her. "Who are you?" Amy asked. I took off the bow and change back into my human self again. "Ginny?!? You were the tiger?" asked Bruncher. I just nodded. "Cool!" said Sonic. "Well, time for us to go!" said Jet. "Already, Jet?" asked Sonic. "Yeah...one last thing..." Jet came up to me and Blaze and kiss us on the cheeks. We both blush.
Jet yelled, "See ya!" and the Babylon Rogues hops on their Extreme Gear and rode off. Miracle yells at them "Hey! What's the big idea?!? They're my girls!" "What the ya mean 'your girls'?" Blaze asked. "Nothing...just guy talk." said Miracle. We all laughed. Then Sonic said, "Alright! Time to save Elise!" Then Sonic fell a bit, but I caught him. "Sonic, you can't! You're still hurt!" I said to him. Then my hands glowed and Sonic's wrounds disappear. I stuttered, "Wh-what?" "Wow! Ginny, you just learn healing powers!" said T.H. "Well, time for us to go." said Selica. Then Saber started to grunt. "What is it, Saber?" Max asked. Saber walks up to me and stood next to me. "I think he wants to stay with me." I answered. "Alright, Saber. Just becareful!" said Blaze. Saber just grunted, "...Okay." Then Silver said "Um...Ginny?"
"Yes, Silver?"
"Can I talk to you...somewhere else...?" I nodded and follow him behind the trees. I asked, "What is it?" "I want to say...I'm sorry for hitting and yelling at you." Silver answered. "It's okay...I understand." I said. Then Silver show me a blue rose. "What this for?" I asked. Silver blush and said, "...For you." Silver put the flower in my hair with his powers. I blushed and said, "...Thank you." Then Silver did something surpising...he kiss me on the cheek and look at my eyes. "Silver! Let's go!" Faith yelled. Silver came out behind the trees and left with Blaze, Selica, Max, and the Twin Ghosts while I came out of the trees, blushing. "What's wrong, Miss Ginny?" Cream asked. I stopped blushing and answered, "...Nothing!" "Well, we better go and make sure Team Deception won't come back." said Tails. "And I better visit an old friend of my." said Rouge. "Who?" asked Knuckles. "Omega..." Rouge answered and flew off while Tails, Amy, and Knuckles went their way. "Can me, Cheese, and Serenity come with you, Mister Sonic?" Cream asked. "It might be dangerous...I guess so." said Sonic. Then I thought /I hope we find Elise soon...and why do I feel like trap? ...Oh no! I like Shadow and Silver! What do I do?/
...to be continue.