Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Air Ship! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny/Sparklie's POV) After fighting with Team Deception and got kiss by Silver, Sonic, Bruncher, Saber, and I were running in a full though a huge field while Cream & Cheese, T.H., and Serenity were carrying by Bruncher and Saber. I asked, "Sonic...do you think we'll ever find Eggman and Elise?!?" "Sure! As long as we keep looking, we'll find them!" Sonic answered. "But how?!? I mean, we don't know where Eggman is!" T.H. shouted. Then Bruncher shouted, "He has a good point, Sonic! It could take days or weeks to find it!" "Maybe Eggman is here somewhere, we're just not looking in the right place!" Cream shouted. "Well Cream, where else can Eggman be?!?" T.H. shouted. Then all of a sudden, we saw a huge shadow on the ground. I shouted, "What the heck?!? What's happening to the sun?!?" Serenity flew off of Saber's back and poke my shoulder. I said, "What is it, Serenity?" Serenity pointed to the sky. I look up and saw something unbelieveable. "Everybody stop!" I shouted. We all stop quickly. Sonic asked, "What is it?" I answered, "You're not gonna to believe this, but..." I pointed to the sky. They all look up and saw a huge flying aircraft.
"Eggman's ship!" Sonic shouted. Saber growled at the ship. Then Bruncher said, "You gotta admit...Eggman is smart." I look at him and said. "But he's not a genius!" Saber laugh when he heard that. "Let's follow it and get on it!" said Sonic. T.H. asked, "How? By flying? In case you've forgotten, my wing is in pain!" "Well, maybe Cream and Serenity will fly us there." said Sonic. Then I said, "But how? It's way too high for Serenity and Cream, and even if they do fly that high, they won't able to carry everyone to that airship." "Miss Sparklie is right Mister Sonic...me and Serenity are not that strong, yet." said Cream. Then I got an idea and said, "Why not Bruncher? I did made him to jump very high." "That's a good idea, Sparklie!" said Sonic.
Then Bruncher shouted, "Are you crazy?!? I might jump that high by myself, but with everyone...I need a something tall enough to reach that airship!" Saber started grunt and pointed to the sky. "We've better hurry! Eggman's airship is leaving!" said T.H. I thought for a moment, look around a bit, and saw a mountain. "Bruncher, will a mountain do?" I asked. Bruncher look at the mountain and just nodded. "Then let's go!" Sonic shouted and we all ran towards the mountain, fast. When we all finally got to the top, me and sonic was on Bruncher's back while Saber was holding Bruncher's tail and T.H., Cream & Cheese, and Serenity were on Saber's back. The airship was right above us and Bruncher prepares to jump. "Everyone hang on tight!" Bruncher shouted and jumps very far to reach airship's wings, but then miss. I closed my eyes and held tightly to Sonic and Bruncher.
"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" T.H. screamed, but then Saber uses his claws and his fangs/turks to grab the wing and grabbed Bruncher's hand with his right hand. "Great job, Saber!" Cream shouted while Serenity smiled with happiness.
"Chao, chao! (Go, Saber!)"
"Way a go, Saber!" Sonic shouted while Saber blush and smiled at the same time. "Sure! Give him the credits!" Bruncher yelled. Then T.H. shouted, "You did great too, Bruncher!" I opened my eyes and look down a bit. We were very high from the ground, 40-58ft! I yelled, "Oh dear! Can we get inside now?!? I'm afraid of heights!" Sonic was looking for the opening to enter inside the airship. It was between the body and the wing that we are on. "Cream! Can you and the others fly towards the door there?!?" Sonic shouted. "I think so! Come on Cheese and Serenity!" Cheese and Serenity nodded and the trio begin to fly towards the door, but the wind or air current was too strong for them. Cream yelled, "It's too strong!" Then a huge gust of wind knock her out and fell towards the ground.
"CREAM!!!"
"NOOOOOO!!!" T.H. screamed and he jumps down to save her.
"T.H.!!!"
I yelled, "T.H.! You can't fly yet! You're wing is still pain!"
(T.H.'s POV) I could hear my friends yelling for me, but I have to save Cream. I got closer to Cream and grab her. "T.H.! I'm scared!" Cream cried. "Don't worry! We'll be fine!" I shouted and tried to open my wings. I thought /I have to fly! Pain or no pain, I have to save.../ Then I yelled, "Cream!" then my wings open with no problem and they were bigger than ever. I flew back up towards the airship while carrying Cream. "Thank you...T.H." Cream said. I noticed that Cream was blushing. I blush and said, "No problem!" I flew towards the door with Serenity and Cheese, following me and Cream. "Alright T.H.!" Bruncher shouted. "You go, Zebra!" Sparklie shouted. I smiled with pride and we all landed near the door.
I put Cream down and we both stare each other for a while. "Chao! (Cream!)" Cheese speaked and hugged Cream. Even Serenity hugged Cream. Then I said, "Alright! Let's open the door!" The door slide open and no one was there. I shouted at my friends, "The coast is clear!"
(Ginny/Sparklie's POV) I yelled, "Can we get inside now?!?" Saber nodded and began to throw me, Sonic, and Bruncher towards the door, fast while Saber runs towards the door with his claws grabbing the metal of the wing. Me and Bruncher screamed while Sonic laugh with excitement. We landed inside, hard, Saber got inside and walk towards us. Then Bruncher got up and shouted, "Next time, Saber...Warn us!" Saber just grunted, "...Sorry." I got up and stuttered, "Th-that was...ssscaaaaring." Sonic got up too, laughed, and said, "I don't know about you guys, but that was fun." He dusted his fur.
(Few minutes later) We all walk though the hallway and stopped near three pathways. Bruncher said, "One of them leads towards Elise. We'll have to break into three groups." Then Sonic said, "Okay then! Cream and Cheese, you come with me!" "Okay, Mister Sonic." Cream answered. "I'll take Bruncher and T.H." I said. "Then leaves...Saber and Serenity." Saber and Serenity nodded. "Okay, everyone...if we one of us find Elise, try to us and go to the exit." Sonic explained and we went into paths.
(Thrid POV) Sonic, Cream, and Cheese went though tough course, but they finally found Elise, lock in a room, and Sonic carry Elise out of the room with Cream and Cheese behind them. "Where's the girl and her friends?" Elise asked. "They're here, we just have find them." Sonic answered.
Meanwhile with Saber and Serenity, they found the control room and decided to destroy the controls.
Meanwhile with Team Jungle (That's what Ginny/Sparklie, Bruncher, and T.H. are called.), they found Eggman talking to someone from the screen.
"I'll give the info., just remember to meet me in the heart of the city! And your plans better work! Or else!" (Eggman)
"...Don't worry...they will..."
The screen went off. Then the alarm went off. T.H.'s wings was touching the red laser. Eggman turn around, saw us, and shouted "What are you three doing here?!?" "To stop you!" Sparklie answered. Then all of a sudden, they felt a huge explosive. Eggman's computer said, "The airship is going to crash in 18 minutes." Then Team Jungle runs off, fast, to find they're friends.
(Ginny/Sparklie's POV) After what the computer said, we ran off to find our friends. We found Saber and Serenity running too. I asked them, "What happened?!?" "Saber and Serenity...destroyed...controls." Saber answered. Then we heard a scream of Cream. T.H. shouted, "Cream!" and we ran towards the scream and found a robot blocking the way of Sonic, who was carrying Elise, Cheese, and Cream's way. I shouted, "Electric Sheres!" and destroy the robot. Sonic shouted, "Thanks Sparklie!" I nodded. "We have to go! Now!" Bruncher shouted and ran towards the exit.
(Few seconds later) We finally found the exit, but it was broke off and we stopped near a ledge. Elise shouted, "Look! The airship is falling apart!" We all look and saw a lot of the airship parts, falling towards the grounds and lakes. I look down and had an idea. I shouted, "Everyone...we have to jump!" They all look at me. Bruncher shouted, "Are...you...crazy?!?" "It's only the way!" I shouted. Cream, Cheese, and Serenity got on Saber's back while T.H. was on Bruncher's back. Sonic asked, "Ready?!?" We all nodded. "Here we go!" Sonic shouts and we all ran and jump really far away though the parts of the airship. We all screamed when we started to fall towards the ground, but then I yelled, "Now flyers! Fly!" T.H. grabs Bruncher and I, Serenity and Cheese grabs Saber, and Cream grabs Sonic and Elise. T.H. shouted, "Everybody hang on!" A huge piece of the airship almost hit us, but we move out of the way and flew down towards the ground, fast. T.H., Serenity, Cream, and Cheese began fly hard and we all landed on a field of grass and flowers.
(Few hours later) Elise told us what's going to happen to worlds if Eggman summons Iblis. Sonic told Saber and Serenity to take Elise and Cream & Cheese home while Sonic, me and my friends find Eggman.
...To be continue.