Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ The Real Emeny part 1. ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny/Sparklie's POV) After Elise told us what's going to happen and Saber, Cream & Cheese, and Serenity took Elise back home, Sonic, Bruncher, and I run into another city while T.H. follow us by flying. It almost was nighttime. "We have to find Eggman soon, or it's bye-bye to our freedom!" Sonic shouted. Then I shouted "I think I know where he is! I heard him talking to someone and he said he's going to meet someone in the heart of city!" "I know where that is! Follow me!" Sonic shouted and ran off very fast with me only 2ft behind. T.H. was only 4ft, but Bruncher was 6ft. "Will you guys slow down?!? I'm not as fast as you!" Bruncher shouted.
(Few minutes later) We finally found a building that is in the center of the city. "Well...should we go in?" I asked. Everyone just nodded and we all went in.
(Few minutes later) We were inside of the building, looking around, and making sure Eggman's robots won't jump us, but somehow there were none. "I guess we're a little early." said Bruncher. Then T.H. said "I don't know...there something odd about this." "Like what?" I asked. "Like why Eggman's robots are not here guarding or attacking us now..." Sonic answered. I thought /Maybe it's the wrong building./ Then all of sudden we heard...
"HEEEELLP!!!"
"That sound like Amy!" Sonic shouted and he ran off to find her. "Sonic wait!" I shouted and my friends and I ran after him. /I knew he like her!/ I thought. When we finally found Sonic, he was standing in front of the doors. Sonic said, "I can't get it open." "You can't...but I can." said Bruncher and he punch the doors, hard. The doors open. We went inside and saw Amy, Knuckles, Tails, Silver, Blaze, Twin Ghosts, Selica, and Max , tied up and hanging from the ceiling by a long rope (Max is tied by his arms, he can scretch). Sonic shouted "Guys!" Tails looks up and shouted, "Sonic!" "Oh Sonic, you're here!" Amy shouted. "My Bruncher-Boo!" shouted Faith. "About time!" said Knuckles. Me, Sonic, and my friends ran up to them. I asked, "What happened?" Miracle began to struggle and said "We don't know..." "Me, Silver, Selica, Max, and the Twin Ghosts came here to talk to someone, but no one was here and then we black out." Blaze explained. "And when we woke up, we were like this." said Selica. Then Tails said "And we when follow Team Deception here and found Blaze and her friends...we got tied too." "Don't worry! We'll get you guys down!" Sonic shouted. "Hurry, will ya! It's not good for my hands and arms." said Max. Sonic turn towards me and asked, "Think you can cut these ropes?" I nodded and use Electric Sheres to cut the ropes while T.H. untied Max's arms. They all went down, safely.
"Mister Sonic!"
We look at the door way and saw Cream & Cheese, riding on Saber's back with Serenity and Rouge by his side, flying, and Omega by their side. "Cream? What are you guys doing here?" T.H. asked. Cream hopped off of Saber and Rouge shouts, "We have to leave now! Eggman set a--!" Before she could finish, huge bars came out of the ground, surround us and above us.
"...trap."
"Oh no!" I said. I turn to Omega and asked, "Omega...can you get us out of here?" Omega just said "Affirmative." and shoot the bars, 10 times. However, nothing happen. "No way! That should have work!" Rouge shouted. Then Silver said, "Why not let the ghosts do it? Right guys?" The Twin Ghosts nodded and runs towards the bars, but when they hit the bars...
BANG!
They smack into it. "Ouch!" Twin Ghosts said and they both fall to ground. "What's going on here?!?" Max shouted.
"Now, now...don't be upset."
A spot light came on and reveal Dr. Eggman. "Eggman! You knew all along!" Sonic shouted. Then Eggman said, "Not just me..." Team Deception appears. I shouted "So you do work for him!" "We don't work him...but our boss does." Rascal replied. Then a dark blue raven step into the light. Silver and the Twin Ghosts looked shock when they saw him and yelled, "Dusk!" "You three know this guy?" Knuckles asked. "Know him? He's the bird that I told you about!" Miracle answered. Then Faith yells, "Dusk...you're behind this?!?" Dusk began to laugh, evilly, and said "You are correct! I finally have you guys, but not just you three...Queen Blaze, the two guardians (Saber and Knuckles), a theif, the greatest hero, and of course..." Dusk looks at me.
"...the Chosen Human." /How did he know that I'm really a human?/ I thought. "But Dusk...she's a tiger." said Caper. However, Dusk said, "She isn't..." Then Eggman push a button, a long robot arm appear, grabbed me by my waist, and pull me out of the cage. I yelled, "Hey! Let me go!"
"GINNY!!!"
Dusk came up to me, took off the Chaos Bow, and I transform back into myself. Rascal yelled, "You! You're that human who punch me in the face!" "Yeah...and you still look the same." I said while smiling. Rascal said, "Why you--!" "QUIET!!!" Dusk screamed. "Dusk...why?" Silver asked.
"Why? Why?!? I'll tell you why! Even since that day at school and the day when I was banish...I was the laughing stock of my family and every place! I should have been the protector, but no! You, Silver, was always getting in my way! I was planning to come back and kill you and your twin friends until I heard about the Iblis destroy every living thing around it...I came back to the palace to see if there's anyone left, but I saw nothing, but flames. I was planning to be the only one, who travel back in time, destroy Iblis and be one of the protectors...however...you and your friends somehow survive from that attack, found Queen Blaze and her trusted friends and allies, and went back in time to destroy it yourselves. However, that's when met...him." Dusk looks back and said "You can come out now..." Someone step into the light. It a hedgehog that looks exactly like Shadow, but had pale blue stripes instead of red.
"Mephiles!" said Silver and Blaze. "You! You're the one who kidnapped me and send Shadow and Blooma somewhere else!" Rouge shouted. Mephiles began to laugh, evilly, and transform into his true form. We all gasped. /I knew it! It is him!/ I thought.
...To be continue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Sorry! I have stop for now! I'll finish the second part as soon as I can.