Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ The Real Emeny part2. ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) "Oh my God! Max and Saber were right!" Selica shouted. (Let me fill you in, when Silver, Blaze, Saber, Twin Ghosts, Selica, and Max met Mephiles, in a different form, Max and Saber kept saying that Mephiles can't be trusted and he might be evil, but their friends didn't believe them.) Then Max said, "I hate to say 'We told you so' but..." "We...told you...so." Saber grunted. Blaze shouted, "I can't believe we even trusted you, Mephiles!" Then Faith yells, "Let me outta here! I want to kill that hedgehog!" She about to hit the bars when Dusk said, "I wouldn't do that...these bars can with stand anything! Well, except for the powers of Shadow and Blooma, but they're not here." I started to yelled, "Where are they?!?" "They're in future...where they can stay out of the way...my pretty one." said Mephiles and his hand touch my left cheek, but I smack it off and shouted, "Don't touch me!"
Mephiles was about to touch me again when Silver yells, "Keep your hands off her!" "So...it's true...you do have this feeling for this human." said Dusk. I noticed Silver started to blush and he yelled "If you or any of you touches her...you'll be sorry!" Dusk said, "Don't worry we won't hurt her. Besides...don't you want know that she's the most powerful being of this time? She holds the powers that can destroy evil or destroy good." Dusk walks around me and continue to say, "Ginny...if you join us...your world will be back to normal like it was."
"Really?"
"Yes. Your world would have been the same if you pick 'conquer' instead of 'save'..."
I gasped and asked, "You mean...you're the one who sent me that e-mail message?" "No...I hack into the word 'conquer' but somehow...someone knew that you would pick 'save' instead." Dusk answered. I thought /If Eggman or Dusk didn't sent that e-mail...then who did?/ Then Bruncher said, "I don't understand! Why did you trap us here for?" "Well, you see...the old saving the princess...was a gag!" Dusk answered. "What?!? What do you mean?!?" Sonic shouted. "Before Ginny came into this world...my plan was going smoothly. Mephiles told the lies that Sonic the Hedgehog is the Iblis Trigger and Eggman wanted the Flames of Disaster." Dusk answered. Then Knuckles yelled, "So, all of this was a trick?!?" "Why of course...no wait...well, except for the robot attacks and wanted Ginny to be on our side." Eggman answered. "But how?!?" Miracle shouted. Then Dusk explained, "Well...I also know about the Flames of Disasters, if the princess didn't tell, I'll give the info. to Eggman and Silver would have killed Sonic, everything would have work...until you came, Ginny."
"Me?!? What did I do?!?"
"Somehow I knew you would enter here and was hoping that your would join our side for power, but then Silver, Shadow, Sonic and their friends interfere and stay by your side. Then Silver was about to kill Sonic, but you stop him! I knew somehow my plan was going down the drain, but then I remember...I have the powers to summon the darkness creatures. Even the monster called 'Iblis.' When Eggman's airship was destroyed, I knew you and your friends would come, so I decided to set up a trap." "You mean...you're the Iblis Trigger?!?" Silver shouted. "Not just me, but as Mephiles as well. I also knew that you and your friends were still attacking Iblis and decided to find the Iblis Trigger, and I decided to let Mephiles fill you in with his false! ...Once Mephiles and I combine our powers, we'll be able to control Iblis and conquer the worlds." Dusk replied.
"You're insane!" Amy shouted, but Dusk ignores her and walk to me and said, "Ginny...this might be your last chance...join us...or perish with your friends." "For the last time...no!" I shouted. Then Dusk said, "So be it! ...Dr. Eggman?" Eggman push another button and then felt a painful electric pulse though my body from the robot arm. I screamed in pain.
"GINNY!!!"
"What are you doing to her?!?" Bruncher yelled. "I'm taking her powers...so I can use them." Dusk answered while smiling, evilly. However, the robot arm couldn't hold or take my powers anymore, went short circuit, and let go of me. I fell dowm to the ground and I couldn't stand up. "The robot didn't take any powers at all!" Eggman shouted.
Dusk just sighed and said, "She stronger then she's look...put her back with friends, Caper. That way she can die slowly and I'll be able to take powers, easily." Caper grabbed me and threw me in. I landed on Bruncher and Knuckles. "Miss Ginny, are you alright?" Cream asked while Bruncher was holding. I painful mumble, "Y-yeah...I'll be...f-fine..." "Dusk...let us go and resurrect Iblis." said Mephiles. "Oh yes! I hope you don't mind, Ginny, if I keep your Chaos Bow, just in case you try to escape. Now, if you all excuse us...we have a history to rewrite...my history." said Dusk and then he laughed, evilly. Eggman, Mephiles, Team Deception, and Dusk left us in the cage. Everyone was quiet. Then Sonic scream with angry and hit the ground with his fists while Silver slid down to the ground and quietly said, "That bird...that hedgehog...they trick me...Dusk plan it all along..." "Yeah! And you guys fell for it!" Max yelled. "What do you mean 'we' fell it?!?" Blaze shouted. "Well, if you guys listen to Saber and me in the first place...none of this would had happened!" Max yelled while Saber growled at Blaze. "Well, I didn't see to you two do anything about it!" Faith yelled. "Stop it you guys!" Selica shouted. "Why don't you stay out of it!" Knuckles yelled. "Don't yell at my friend!" Max shouted. "He has the right to do it! 'Cause you guys could come to us and have told us about the Iblis Trigger!" Amy yelled. Then Rouge shouted, "You know, it is all your fault, guys!" "Oh no it's not! It's your's! If you guys stay out of the way, none of this would happened!" Miracle shouted. Cream, Cheese, Serenity, and T.H. started cried a bit of all this yelling and shouting.
I couldn't take it anymore and scream, "QUIET!!! ALL OF YOU...SHUT UP!!!" Everyone got quiet. I stood up with the help of Bruncher and T.H. and I calmly said, "...It's no one's fault...alright! Look at you guys! Fighting each other! We're suppose to work together!" "But how Ginny? We're trap...and we lost." Sonic asked. Then shouted, "The 'Sonic' I knew never gives up without a fight! Don't you guys remember the battles you won before?!? You all won because you guys work together...as a team!" Then Bruncher shouted, "Ginny's right! There's still hope!" "If we all work together as a team...we can win!" T.H. shouted and he kick the bars. "I'm with them!" Cream shouted. Cheese and Serenity agrees with Cream and they began to the bars. Then Omega said, "I won't give up until Eggman is destroy." and started to shoot one of the bars. Then Saber roars with hope inside of him and ran into the bars. "I'll...keep hitting them...until...bars...are bent!" Saber shouted while hitting the bars with his shoulders.
"I'm not letting you having all the fun!" said Knuckles and he started to punch the bars. "Count us in!" shouted by Rouge and Amy. Rouge kicks the bars while Amy hit them with her Piko Piko Hammer. "Let's turn up the heat!" Blaze shouted and shoots fire out of her hands at bars. Then Selica and Max said, "Right!" and Max stretches his arms, grabbed the bars, and tried to pull them off while Selica blast water out of hands and hit the bars. Then Sonic, Silver, Tails, and the Twin Ghosts started pound the bars with their strength. However, the bars only had few dents on them and didn't move or budge. Everyone stopped. T.H. panted, "It's...no...use! Only...Shadow and...Blooma...can break these." "I wish Mister Shadow and Blooma was here." said Cream. "I wish they were here too." I said.
I thought /But how? They're in future, there's no way to contact them, and the Twin Ghosts have already use up their powers./ I close my eyes. /...I wish Shadow was here.../
Then when a tear from my eyes hit the ground, it started to glow and open a vortex. Tails ask, "What's happening?" Then all of sudden, two huge lights came out of vortex and out of the cage. The lights landed on the ground and reveal...Shadow and Blooma!
"SHADOW!!! BLOOMA!!!"
I was so happy to see them and I walk closer to the bars to see them better. Shadow and Blooma saw us in the cage. "Oh! We're so happy to see guys again!" Blooma cried. Then she notice that I was hurt and asked, "What happened to you, Angel?" Shadow notice too and grabbed my hand, gently, and ask, "Are you okay, Ginny?" I blush and answered, "Yes...but we have bigger problems." "You two have to get us out of here before Eggman and his goons bring Iblis to life!" Sonic said. "And destroy everything!" Silver said. "Just like what we saw..." Shadow said, quietly. "We saw nothing, but flames, buildings destroy, people scared, and broken hopes and dreams." said Blooma in a sadly voice. "Well...get us out of here...so we can stop that from happening ." I said. "Alright...stand back." said Shadow and we all stood back away from the bars.
"Chaos Spears!"
The spears hit the front bars, making them easy to bent. "My turn, Big Brother!" Blooma shouted.
"Alright roots...do your stuff!"
A whole a lot of roots came out the ground and pulled the bars out the way for us to get out and stop Dusk and Mephiles before they can summon Iblis.
...To be continue.