Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ The Iblis & Trigger...Waken! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) After Shadow and Blooma came back from the future and break us out of the cage, everyone was trying to figure out what will they do if Iblis is going to be waken. "How are we going to stop them before they summon Iblis? We don't know where they are..." said T.H. "We may not know the way...but Saber will." said Max. "How can Saber know the way?" Amy asked. Then Max answered, "Cause he can smell or track things with his nose." "It might be the only way...let's do it!" Sonic shouted. But then I said, "Except for one thing...I use too much power last time when I was with the robot arm." "She's right...she is in no condition to fight." said Silver. "And without the Chaos Bow...she could hurt even wrost or...killed." said Faith. "We better stay here while you guys find Eggman and his goons." said Bruncher while T.H. nodded. Then Shadow said, "...Blooma, you stay here with Ginny."
"Okay Big Brother."
"Cream, you, Cheese, and Serenity stay here too. It might be too dangerous for you gals." said Amy. "Okay Amy!" said Cream while Serenity and Cheese nodded. "That goes for you too, Max." said Selica. Then Max shouted, "What?!? But I want to fight! I'm the Max!" "But Max...someone has to protect them." said Blaze. Max sighed with defeat and nodded his head yes. Then Sonic shouted, "Alright! Let's do this!"
"YEAH!!!"
"Alright, Saber...smell the way!" said Miracle. Saber sniffs the ground and began to growled. "He got the scent!" Faith shouted. "Lead the way, Saber!" said Amy. Saber nodded and ran off to lead Sonic and the gang out of the building and towards Eggman, Dusk, Mephiles, and Team Deception. I whispered, "Good luck you guys...and be careful."
(Third POV) Sonic and everyone follow Saber's nose, so that they can find Dusk or Mephiles before they summon Iblis. Then Tails notice something is wrong and stop running.
"Hey guys..."
"What is it, Tails?" Sonic asked. "Look! The sky!" Tails shouted. Everyone looks up and saw the sky all orange and blood red and clouds were black and gray. "They're getting ready to summon Iblis! We have to get there, fast!" Silver shouted. "We should split into two-three groups!" said Knuckles.
"Right!"
"I'll go with Selica and Saber." said Blaze. "I'm with Omega." said Rouge. "I'm with the Twin Ghosts." said Silver. "I'll be with my Sonic!" Amy shouted. However, Sonic said, "Sorry Amy...but I have to go alone." "So am I." said Shadow. "Oh! That's not fair!" Amy shouted. "Me and Tails go with Amy." said Knuckles. "Right! See you guys later!" Sonic shouted and they ran off in different directions. (If you saw the preview of Crisis City with Sonic, Shadow, and Silver, then you know what is like, but if not...)
(Few minutes later) Every ground was cover with hot lava, cars was scatter everywhere, paths destroyed, buildings are knock down, and Eggman's robots & lava creatures were everywhere, but Sonic and the rest of the gang destroy in each robot and lava creature, and found different ways to get across.
Meanwhile with Silver and the Twin Ghosts, they saw a huge fire tornado. "That tornado!" Silver shouted. Then a car flew out of the tornado and was about to hit Silver. Miracle yelled, "Silver! Watch out!" But then Miracle grabbed Silver and use his ghost powers to let the car go though them. "Are you guys alright?!?" Faith asked. "Yeah! Let's keep going!" Silver shouted and they continue jump different parts of the buildings.
Meanwhile with Amy, Knuckles, and Tails, they were fighting Eggman's robots and tried to get inside one of the buildings. Tails grabbed Amy and Knuckles and flew towards the broken window...over hot lava. "Tails! You better not drop us!" Amy shouted. "I won't!" Tails shouted. They finally made it inside the building, but saw more Eggman's robots. "Let's smash 'em!" Knuckles shouted. But then Amy shouts, "Darn you robots!" She pulls out her Piko Piko Hammer and smash all the robots. Tails and Knuckles look at her like she was a monster. "Let's go!" Amu shouted and they ran though inside the building.
Meanwhile with Rouge and Omega, they just destroyed the robots and lave creatures, so they can jump on to a broken highway. "Out of the way creeps!" Rouge shouted while kicks the robots. "Rouge up here!" Omega shouted. Rouge saw Omega on a different path and flew towards him.
Meanwhile with Blaze, Selica, and Saber, Blaze and Selica was following Saber, but then a huge lava creature with horns appear in front of them. Saber growls at it and was about to attack, but then Selica told Saber to stop and shoot out her water attack to cool off the lava creature. The lava creature turn into a huge rock. "That should keep it cool for awhile." said Selica. "Let's go to the top to see better!" Blaze shouted. Blaze hover though different with fire power while Selica use her water power by shooting at the ground and Saber just jumps and climb to different buildings.
Meanwhile with Shadow, Shadow was running on the a long, broken, highway and found a jeep with machine guns on them. Shadow hops in, drives though between the lava creatures, and blast each one.
Meanwhile with Sonic, Sonic ran though different course and jumps on different pile up buildings and streets. He rode of a wind path and got closer to a huge fire tornado.
Meanwhile with Team Deception (Haze's POV) We all watch Mephiles and Dusk standing next to the huge fire tornado, waiting for something. I ask Rascal, "Rascal...I think something bad is going to us..." Then Rascal growled, "Will you just shut up! I told you already that I know what I'm doing!" I step back away from her. Then we heard Dusk saying, "Come Iblis...awaken...come...Come!" The fire tornado disappears, then all of the sudden, we all felt the ground shaken. "Yes! It's worken!" Eggman shouted. Then out of the blue, a huge lava monster came out of the ground, roaring and staring at us with his huge green eyes. Then Caper screamed...
"LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!" and was about to run, but Rascal grabs his tail.
"LET GO!!! I WANT TO LIVE!!!"
"Will you calm down!" Rascal yelled while I was staring at the monster, shaking in fear. "Now Dusk...let's combine together so we can control Iblis." said Mephiles. Dusk nodded and they both began to glow, turn into dark light and fuse together into a new from. The light die down and we saw a raven with crystral quills& hands, green eyes, and red-blood boots with crystral sticking out of them.
"I...am...Ominous! The demon of darkness!"
His voice sounded deep and evil. Ominous flew towards to Iblis and landed on his head. Then Ominous shouted, "Now...to destroy everyone who dares to cross...and rule the universe so all darkness creature can live!" I thought /Oh no...what have we done!/
...To be continue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
Sorry! I have to stop...again. My mom wants me off for awhile, but I'll finish the next one soon...I hope.