Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Iblis & Trigger Waken part2 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Haze's POV) Dr. Eggman shouted, "Excellent job, Ominous! Now tell Iblis to obey me!" However, Ominous just laugh, evilly, and said, "...Fool...you think I did it just for you" He looks at me and my team mates when Rascal final calm down Caper and said, "...and them?"
"What?"
"Fools! I only use you all for myself!" Ominous shouted. Rascal looks at him with confuse in her eyes and shouted, "Wait a minute! ...You said you'll get what we want...if we get what you want!" Ominous started to laugh and replied, "Oh...you'll get what you guys deserve...I'll give you something, but first...Iblis?" Iblis started roar, loudly.
"Take their souls!" Ominous yells.
"I like to stay and...chat...but I gotta go! Pull back! Pull back!" Eggman shouted and flew far away from Iblis. Then Caper yells, "Hey! Don't leave us! I don't want to die!"
"Take their souls, Iblis!"
Iblis roars and started to reach out for us. Then Rascal shouted, "Run away!" We all try to run away to get away from Iblis, but Iblis's hands was getting closer. I shouted at Rascal while we were running, "See?!? Didn't I tell ya?!? Didn't I tell you we shouldn't trust that bird?!?" Rascal yells, "Just shut up and keep running!" "Some smart goat you are!" Caper shouted. Then all of sudden, a building landed in front our path. We look back at Iblis and Iblis began to growl, loudly, at us. Ominous said, "Now Iblis...take their souls, so we can combine our powers to control time!" Caper hugged me and Rascal and whimpered, "W-well...nice knowing you gals!" I replied, "Like wise!" Then Rascal said, "Haze...I'm sorry for not listening to you before and I...love you!" My eyes got wide and I said to myself, "Boy...talk about loosing your cool..." Iblis opening it's mouth and was about to eat us, but then...
"Now Omega!"
A hundreds of bullets came from the left, hit Iblis's face, and Iblis back away from the attack and roar angryly at the attacker. "Who did that?" Caper asked. I look to the left...it was a black and red robot (Omega) with a girl-bat (Rouge) with it(him).
"How dare you?!? Kill them!" Ominous yelled and Iblis started shoot huge flames out of it's mouth at them, but the robot and girl-bat got out of the way. Then a missile hit Iblis's back. Ominous shouted, "What?!?" He look back and saw a black hedgehog (Shadow) driving a jeep with missiles.
"You! How did you came back?!?"
Then a greenish wave hits Iblis which almost cause Ominous to fall off of Iblis. "Where did that come from?" I asked.
(Silver's POV) Me and the Twin Ghosts landed on one of the buildings and have finally made it, but we were too late. "Oh no...it's here!" I said. Then Faith said, "Yeah and not only that...Dusk and Mephiles had combine together into a new form...but that doesn't mean we can't stop them for causing more damages." "We better 'cause loks like the others need our help and fast!" said Miracle. I shoot out my psychic attack at Iblis's head to knock off the new Dusk, but he was still on Iblis. He shouted, "You guys again?!? Get them!" Iblis threw many lava rock at us, but we jump to another building. "Ha! You miss!" Miracle shouted. Then Faith shouted, "Don't make it mad, you idiot!" Dusk (Ominous) yells, "I'll kill you, Silver!"
"Aquatic Tornado!"
A huge water tornado came out of nowhere and hit directly at Iblis. Iblis roared in pain. The water tornado disappear and reveal a body. It was Selica. "Oh yeah! I'm so cool!" Selica shouted and landed in front of me and the Twin Ghosts. Then two huge rocks hit near Iblis. It was Saber and Blaze with a girl-echidna with dark blue fur, red dreadlocks, long sleeves with attached black cuffs, and black pants with a red strip going down the side. (She is made by iSeby of deviantART and her name is Raven.) The cats and the echidna landed next to us. "What took you guys so long?" Miracle asked. "Had few lava creatures to care of." Blaze answered. Faith asked the newcomer, "Who are you?" "Raven the Echidna!" She answered. Saber pointed at the new Dusk and grunted, "What...is...that?" "I'm Ominous the Dark Demon! With this power...I'll destroy you, Silver!" Ominous yelled.
"...But first..."
Ominous shoots out a huge crystal and hits near Faith and Miracle. They were knock by the impact, but Miracle grabbed the ledge while Faith grabbed Miracle's leg.
"That was close!" Miracle shouted. "Pull us up!" Faith yelled. "I can't! I think you ate too much cookies!" Miracle shouted. Then Faith shouts, "We're hanging like about 28ft and you're talking about my weight!" I and Blaze ran towards the ledge and I shouted, "Are you guys alright?!?" Miracle answered, "We will...if you can pull us up!" I down on my knees and reach for Miracle's hand while Miracle reach for me. I thought /I...can't...lose them! I must...save them!/ Blaze shouts, "Hang in there Faith!" "I'm hanging!" Faith shouted. ((Faith is Blaze's first friend when Faith use to go to her before going to Silver and Miracle'school)) Then the Twin Ghosts screamed, "GUYS!!! LOOK OUT!!!" We look back and saw Iblis's hand above our head. It was about to hit us, but Raven and Selica grabbed Blaze while Saber grabbed me. Iblis's hand hit near the ledge which cause the Twin Ghosts to fall to their death with rocks falling with them.
"SIIILVEEER!!! BLAAAAAZE!!!"
"NOOOO!!!" Me and Blaze and screamed.
The Twin Ghosts fell in the lava. /No...no...they can't be.../ I thought while tears started to come out of my eyes. Then Ominous started to laugh, evilly, and shouted, "Two down! ...More to go!" Selica shouted, "Not if I can help it! Aquatic Tonado!" Water came of her hands, surround all of us, and took us towards Team Deception. The water disappear and Sonic, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles jump over the knocked-building and landed next to Team Deception while Shadow, Rouge, and Omega ran towards us. Sonic asked, "Hey...what happened, Silver?" "We just saw another building get destroy." said Tails. "Where's the twins?" Rouge asked. I look down, heavily and said, queitly, "They're gone...h-he kill them!" Amy just said, "What?"
"That's right! And the twins said 'You can never hurt a ghost'! ...Well, I prove them wrong! Destroy them Iblis!" Ominous shouted and Iblis shoot fire and it was coming towards us.
...To be continue.