Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Youngests, Chinese Dragon, and the Phoenix! ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Silver's POV) We waited for the flames to impact, but never it came. It was block by something.
"You guys better move it! Cause this is hot!"
I thought /I know that voice!/ It was Max. He uses his stretch ability to stretch his whole body to block the flames and was holding on to different buildings. We all move out of the way and Max let go of the buildings and fell towards the ground. Selica shouted, "Max! Are you alright?!?" Max answered while groaning, "I'm okay!" Then Ominous yells, "You little runt! You should have stay out of the way!" Then out of the blue, Max jumps out of the ground and began to fly like Tails did, but higher.
(Max's POV) After I came out of the ground, I flew towards Iblis head first and then hit it with my feet. It causes Iblis to fall a bit. I landed on pill of boulders and shouted at the bird, "Who are you calling 'runt' you bird brain?!?" Then the bird shouted, "I'll kill you for attacking me, Ominous!"
"Go get him, Cheese!"
The little the Chao, known as Cheese, hit Ominous on the head and flew back towards Cream, who was flying. Cream said, "Good job, Cheese!" Cheese squeaked, "Chao, chao! (Go me!)" "Why you runts...take this!" Ominous shouted and shoots out a long, huge crystal at Cream, but it was knock by Serenity's sword. Serenity gave Ominous a raspberry which cause him to get angry and me, Cream, and Cheese laugh at this. Ominous said, "I'll get you for that! Iblis destroy that dragon!" Iblis raises it two hands, but then a bunch of huge roots grabbed the hands and wrap around Iblis.
"No body...touches...my friends!"
I smiled and shouted, "Right on time!" It was Blooma. Blooma had her fingers together and was concentrating while standing on the knock-over buildings. Then suddenly, roots began to burn, slowly, and Blooma grunt in pain. ((Blooma can feel the pain of trees and plants)) "Blooma!" Shadow shouted in his worry voice. Iblis broke free from the roots which Blooma to step back. "If I can kill the twins...I can kill you!" Ominous yelled.
"Not so fast Ominous!"
All of sudden, Ominous and Iblis was shock by electric waves. "Was that...Ginny?" Sonic asked. Sure enough, it was Ginny with T.H. holding her hands while flying, fast, and Bruncher holding on to Ginny's legs. Ominous yelled, "You! I should have kill you when I had the chance!"
(Ginny's POV) We got closer to Iblis's head. I said to my team mates, "Are you guys ready?" They both shouted, "Yeah!"
"On three...1..." (Ginny) T.H. began swing me.
"2..." (Bruncher)
"...3!" (T.H.)
T.H threw me and Bruncher towards Ominous. My feet had electric waves around them and Bruncher grab my shoulders and I landed in front of Ominous while I was floating an inch from Iblis's head. "You think you two can stop me?" said Ominous. I gave Ominous a smirk. Then T.H. landed on Ominous's back, grabbed his quills/feathers, and pulled them really hard. "Polly wanna 'crackers' or may I say 'puller'?!?" T.H. shouted while pulling Ominous's quills/feathers. Ominous scream in agony, but then he grabbed T.H.'s arm and threw him at Bruncher which cause them to fall off. However, T.H. grabbed Bruncher and began to fly above from the pool of lava and few feet away from Iblis. I shouted at Ominous, "You know like your new hair style! Who cut it, a barber or a bucther?!?" Ominous groaned in pain and growled, "You'll pay for that, human!" Amy shouted, "Ginny get down from there!" I yelled, "I love to! But right now I need to get to my bow!" Ominous just smiled, malicious, and he shot out a sharp crystal and it barely miss me. It left a scartch on my right shoulder. Then Ominous somehow pushes me back with force and I fell off, towards the hot lava.
"GINNY!!!"
Then suddenly, I felt I was grabbed by someone and being moved with the wind.
"Fancy meeting you here!"
It was Jet the Hawk and the rest of Babylons Rogues. "I'm so glad to see you guys again!" I shouted. "We're glad to see you too, Ginny!" said Wave. We all stop near Sonic and the others while Cream & Cheese, Serenity, T.H., Max, Bruncher, and Blooma landed next to us. Sonic said, "I didn't except to see you guys again." "Like wise." said Jet. Then Shadow shouted at Blooma, "I thought told you stay inside of the building!" Blooma ears went down and said, "...3 things Big Brother...1. The building was starting to fall, 2. Ginny said we have to get the Chaos Bow, and 3. ...We just couldn't stand there and let you guys get hurt." "You gotta admit...they did help us." said Rouge. Then T.H. screamed, "LOOK OUT!!!" Iblis was about to flames us, but we all jump out of the way. Iblis was about to try again when...
"Needle Ice!"
15 ices hit Iblis. It was the Team Deception. Ominous shouted, "What?!? Who dares to attack?!?" Rascal yells, "I dare! You should know that no one double-crossed us!"
"KILL THEM!!!" (Ominous)
Iblis was about to attack, but Silver, Blaze, and Selica hit it with their attacks. "That was for the Twin Ghosts!" Silver yelled. "I have enough of this! Iblis...throw molten lava rocks at them!" Ominous yelled. Iblis threw about 154 rocks at them, but then a huge flames went between Silver, Blaze, & Selica and the rocks and the rocks was destroy by it. Ominous yelled, "Where did that come from?!?" Then we all heard a loud screech. We look up into the sky and saw a huge fire bird with teal eyes. I gasp and said, "Is that a...Phoenix?" "It is the Phoenix!" said Blaze. The Phoenix began screech, loudly, at Iblis. "...I just hope it's on our side." said Knuckles.
"I don't know who you are, but I'll destroy you!" Ominous shouted, but then something dark blue pushed Iblis towards the broken buildings. It look like a long, huge Chinese Dragon with teal eyes also. "A dragon?" said Tails. "It's a Chinese Dragon!" I said. The Phoenix and the Chinese Dragon stood between us and Iblis & Ominous. "What are they doing?" Cream asked. Then the Phoenix and the Chinese Dragon screech and roars at Iblis. I said, "I think they're...protecting us." Iblis gave the two creatures a weak roar.
Ominous growled, "You won this time...but we'll back!" After that Iblis went back in the lava and Ominous just disappear.
"(I guess we weaken it a bit.)" (Phoenix)
"(Yeah! But they'll be back!)" (Chinese Dragon)
/Those voices sounded familiar./ I thought. We all walk up to the Phoenix and Chinese Dragon. Silver asked, "Who are you guys?" The Phoenix look down at Silver and said, "(Don't recongize us, Silver?)" Then the Chinese Dragon said, "(It's us...Cockatoo.)" We all gasp. "Faith...Miracle...is that really you guys?" Blaze asked. Then the Phoenix and Chinese Dragon started to glowed and went back into...the Twin Ghosts! We were all so happy to see them again. Selica asked, "How did you guys survive that fall?" Miracle just groaned and said, "I'll tell ya one thing...it wasn't easy!" Faith just giggle at him.
Then unexpectedly, Silver hugged Miracle while Blaze hugged Faith. "Wh-whoa! What's the matter with you guys?" said Miracle. Silver look up at Miracle said, quietly, "I thought you guys were...dead..." "We thought we never...to you guys again..." said Blaze. The Twin Ghosts smiled and said, "Have you guys forgotten out motto? ...You can never hurt ghosts." Then Raven said, "Uh...I hate to break up the happy reunion, but...shouldn't we figure out where Iblis and this Ominous guy is goning to be now?" Blaze and Silver let go of the Twin Ghosts. Blaze said, "They appear anywhere they want...and I can sense Iblis's flames if he appears again." Then Max said, "We need to know where and when Iblis will pop up..."
Then Blooma's eyes pop open (Her eye color is magenta ruby.) with in them. "Blooma...what's wrong?" Shadow asked. "...The plants are tell me that they are...going to appear...in Soleanna..." Blooma answered. Our eyes got big. Sonic just said, "Elise..." Raven asked, "You mean the city of water?" "...No, the city of 'ice'...what do you think?" said Blooma. I said, "Alright you gals! We have to there and quick! ...You three are coming with us!" I notice that Team Deception was about to leave. "Why should we help you?" said Rascal. Knuckles came up to Rascal and said, "Because you guys had started this mess!" Then Bruncher said, "And you guys are going to fix it!" "...Alright, but after this...we're not friends, allies, or anything!" Rascal shouted. "There is one question...how will we get there? It's too far for us and it might take time to get there." said T.H. "Leave that to us!" said Miracle. We look at the Twin Ghosts and they both began to glow.
"SPIRIT OF THE PHOENIX!!!" (Miracle) His body glow red transform into Phoenix.
"SPIRIT OF THE CHINESE DRAGON!!!" (Faith) Her body glow dark blue and transform into Chinese Dragon.
They both said, "(Come on! Hop on!)" Us gals got on Faith/Chinese Dragon while the guys got on Miracle/Phoenix. T.H. said, "Won't we get burn?" "(Just get on!)" Miracle/Phoenix shouted. "Alright...let's go!" I shouted and we all took and flew towards Soleanna before Iblis or Ominous get there first.
...To be continue.